Starjumper

The perfect weapon

1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

you are incapable of reading the picture, it has quite bold text on it, does not require additional "commentary"

you are incapable of making any logic arguments / thoughts in your brain, false assumptions based on what?

you have linked your false assumption to my post, i.e put words into my mouth that I did not say

Ofcourse it is for today as it is shared today, and yesterday it would be for yesterday. Imagine someone sharing amount of cases but not for today, but 2 weeks ago. Just as irrelevant as your brain matter in 2020.

Your the one who has thrown insult first,  I dont have to be polite with dipshits, kiddo.

Show me where I insulted you first. You cant. The chart makes no sense without context. Like I said, you dont have to be a math major to figure out theres no way in f*** that COVID is killing 3000 people "per day" like the chart says. Thats all it says and it seems to be insinuatiing it kills way more people "per day" than all those other diseases. Since COVID been around for 5 months and had a grand total of 36000 deaths as of TODAY, clearly its either making a projection or something else, hence why I asked the question for some context on what it was getting at. But you took it personally like a bitch in diapers. 

56 minutes ago, bax44 said:

The fallout from the lockdowns, emotionally/ and fiinancially,(even if it doesnt lead to greater loss of freedom, which I sincerely doubt) will be much worse than the illness. Its crazy, its like most people have no sense of history. 

You can be certain that those in power will use any popular situation to further their agenda.

As you mentioned, there may be a mandatory vaccine that comes out of this situation, and it being untested for effectiveness isn't the  biggest part of the problem.  The biggest part of the problem is that they will put stuff in the vaccine to further their agenda, you can bet your life on that, if it becomes mandatory.  The history of collaboration between drug companies and governments, since vaccines were invented in the mid 1800s, is quite illuminating, with Britain being first to jump on the bandwagon.  Not only is it being used as a means to make both politicians and drug company execs much richer, vaccines are being used as a method of slowly poisoning and outright sickening the public, which is also a benefit to both sides.   You can see that they've turned up that action quite a lot in the last few years.

Then there is the world wide rollout of 5G.  I saw an article that stated that 5G is being installed in and on schools all over the US while people are locked up and out of view.  5G is step up in strength from smart meters, which were also sickening some people.

• Like 3

Oh dang, so now the vaccines will be making everyone autistic and then the 5G will be putting out signals to activate all the newly minted autists as super-soldiers for the annunaki invasion.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, bax44 said:

Show me where I insulted you first. You cant

LOL. Ok. Random chart guy. You win

Alzheimer's?

Like I said before you dont understand due to lack of active brain matter.

10 minutes ago, bax44 said:

Like I said, you dont have to be a math major to figure out theres no way in f*** that COVID is killing 3000 people "per day" like the chart says. Thats all it says and it seems to be insinuatiing it kills way more people "per day" than all those other diseases. Since COVID been around for 5 months and had a grand total of 36000 deaths as of TODAY, clearly its either making a projection or something else,

The chart says SARS and MERS during Peak time, highly infectious new diseases are not counted the way you presume.

We are not at peak yet, it wont be 3200 for long it can easily go higher and higher, but it is already the most deadly thing on the planet.

4 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

Oh dang, so now the vaccines will be making everyone autistic and then the 5G will be putting out signals to activate all the newly minted autists as super-soldiers for the annunaki invasion.

Well you will be immune to autism, as you are already an autist.

• Like 1

Nothing to see here. Just keep obeying. If you’re comfortable with shit like this then you probably deserve whatever comes after.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sciencealert.com/an-invisible-quantum-dot-tattoo-is-being-suggested-to-id-vaccinated-kids

https://savedmag.com/bill-gates-quantum-dot-digital-tattoo-implant-to-track-covid-19-vaccine-compliance/

Edited by bax44
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Alzheimer's?

Like I said before you dont understand due to lack of active brain matter.

The chart says SARS and MERS during Peak time, highly infectious new diseases are not counted the way you presume.

We are not at peak yet, it wont be 3200 for long it can easily go higher and higher, but it is already the most deadly thing on the planet.

Lol you actually think that an insult. Sensitive much? Meanwhile you are calling other people stupid and telling them they are autistic or have Alzheimer’s. 

1 minute ago, bax44 said:

Lol you actually think that an insult. Sensitive much? 

It is a disrespectful attitude that you have shown that tells me a lot.

2 minutes ago, bax44 said:

other people stupid and telling them they are autistic or have Alzheimer’s. 

I only speak truth, if someone is fat, I say they are fat, if someone is stupid, I say they are stupid, and someone autistic they are autistic.

If you consider that insult, bear in mind, the day you wont be a stupid autistic retard who does not remember what he wrote in a previous sentence, I will change my assessment and it is not based on any bias, but is objective judgement.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

You can be certain that those in power will use any popular situation to further their agenda.

As you mentioned, there may be a mandatory vaccine that comes out of this situation, and it being untested for effectiveness isn't the  biggest part of the problem.  The biggest part of the problem is that they will put stuff in the vaccine to further their agenda, you can bet your life on that, if it becomes mandatory.  The history of collaboration between drug companies and governments, since vaccines were invented in the mid 1800s, is quite illuminating, with Britain being first to jump on the bandwagon.  Not only is it being used as a means to make both politicians and drug company execs much richer, vaccines are being used as a method of slowly poisoning and outright sickening the public, which is also a benefit to both sides.   You can see that they've turned up that action quite a lot in the last few years.

Then there is the world wide rollout of 5G.  I saw an article that stated that 5G is being installed in and on schools all over the US while people are locked up and out of view.  5G is step up in strength from smart meters, which were also sickening some people.

“Never let a good crisis go to waste”

1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

It is a disrespectful attitude that you have shown that tells me a lot.

I only speak truth, if someone is fat, I say they are fat, if someone is stupid, I say they are stupid, and someone autistic they are autistic.

If you consider that insult, bear in mind, the day you wont be a stupid autistic retard who does not remember what he wrote in a previous sentence, I will change my assessment and it is not based on any bias, but is objective judgement.

You only speak “truth” but choose to post a fear mongering chart that twists numbers to suit a certain narrative. So you’re a lying fucking hypocrite too, besides being an over sensitive little [word removed by system]. 

Edited by bax44

Just now, bax44 said:

You only speak “truth” but choose to post a fear mongering chart that twists numbers to suit a certain narrative. So you’re a lying fucking hypocrite too? 

You did not get it after an explanation, did you even finish high school?

Just now, GSmaster said:

You did not get it after an explanation, did you even finish high school?

Nope. 8th grade. But even an 8th grader isn’t buying your nonsensical explanation. 

Just now, bax44 said:

Nope. 8th grade. But even an 8th grader isn’t buying your nonsensical explanation. 

I dont have to explain things like grass is green and sky is blue, to adequate people.

You are just retarded. You cant read text and cant think by yourself. Looking for conspiracy theories, do you also believe earth is flat, and annunaki rule the planet?

Just now, GSmaster said:

I dont have to explain things like grass is green and sky is blue, to adequate people.

You are just retarded. You cant read text and cant think by yourself. Looking for conspiracy theories, do you also believe earth is flat, and annunaki rule the planet?

Conspiracy theories? I never said virus isn’t real. I posted many experts (real ones, not some guy pretending to be a wizard who’s probably just a dungeons and dragons role player posting random charts about 3000 people dying per day) who believe the whole thing is being way overhyped.  Totalitarianism has happened before in case you didn’t notice. And usually when there’s a huge amount of fear the people are very easy to control.

there doesn’t need to be any “conspiracies “. Now, I’ll leave you to your world of Warcraft marathon session.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bax44 said:

Conspiracy theories?

Bill Gates biochips total control of masses? Alzheimers again? Seriously? Can you keep in your memory atleast something during our "talk".

5 minutes ago, bax44 said:

who believe the whole thing is being way overhyped.

It has been told many times by top doctors, that this virus is by the very least 10x times more deadly than seasonal flu, and it is not even seasonal, it is spreading in warmclimate.

Go find amount of deaths from seasonal flu on chart and project 10x times worse.

Start working with charts.

Edited by GSmaster

9 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Bill Gates biochips total control of masses? Alzheimers again? Seriously? Can you keep in your memory atleast something during our "talk".

It has been told many times by top doctors, that this virus is by the very least 10x times more deadly than seasonal flu, and it is not even seasonal, it is spreading in warmclimate.

Go find amount of deaths from seasonal flu on chart and project 10x times worse.

Start working with charts mb one day you be able to understand the graphics.

Haha bill gates said he thinks it’s a good idea that there would be mandatory vaccines with tracking. He said it on reddit.  That’s not a “conspiracy” it’s something  he thinks is just a great idea, you know, for our own good.  If you want to subscribe “conspiracy” to that that’s your own issue.  

Again, I prefer to listen to experts from Yale and Stanford and Germany etc who I posted about above rather than a dungeons and dragons cosplay fanatic.

and another:

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/prof-who-predicted-500k-deaths-uk-has-startling-change-heart-now-predicts-under-20k-two-week

Ferguson - whose 'Terrifying' research from just 10 days ago predicted 2.2 million deaths in the US and that the UK would need to be under quarantine for 18 months or more - now says that coronavirus will not overwhelm the UK's ICU beds, and that over 1/2 of those it will kill would have died by the end of the year anyway because they were so old and sick

Maybe it’s you, who’s believing in a conspiracy.

Edited by bax44

6 minutes ago, bax44 said:

Ferguson - whose 'Terrifying' research from just 10 days ago predicted 2.2 million deaths in the US and that the UK would need to be under quarantine for 18 months or more - now says that coronavirus will not overwhelm the UK's ICU beds, and that over 1/2 of those it will kill would have died by the end of the year anyway because they were so old and sick

If you would actually read the text of his report, the guy has clearly embarassed himself with many false claims and statements, and is just same idiot as you are.

3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

If you would actually read the text of his report, the guy has clearly embarassed himself with many false claims and statements, and is just same idiot as you are.

That is probably true, and actually is proving my point, thank you. And..he apparently had enough clout that many governments listened to his recommendations the first time about millions of people dying. Hey, you’re the one who claimed to be listening to “top doctors” that this thing is bad. Point is that these are the people feeding you all your “reliable” info. But again,it appears  the only thing you’re good at is apparently casting insults as opposed to any type of critical thinking. 

Edited by bax44
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, bax44 said:

If you want to subscribe “conspiracy” to that that’s your own issue.  

“Never let a good crisis go to waste”   Nothing to see here. Just keep obeying. If you’re comfortable with shit like this then you probably deserve whatever comes after.

I have never seen so much contradictive statements in 1 page of posts..

Edited by GSmaster

1 minute ago, bax44 said:

Hey, you’re the one who claimed to be listening to “top doctors” that this thing is bad. Point is that these are the people feeding you all your “reliable” info.

43 minutes ago, bax44 said:

You can be sure that if/when they start doing those things, that it will be the tip of the iceberg.  That's just to get their toe in the door.  Later those things can be used to control people financially.

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

You can be sure that if/when they start doing those things, that it will be the tip of the iceberg.  That's just to get their toe in the door.  Later those things can be used to control people financially.

Exactly. First you give up a little freedom for “safety”. Then more fear is created, ok we can push a bit further. It doesn’t take much. And people are missing the point. Wether it’s conspiracy is totally meaningless and claiming whoever doesn’t totally buy into all the fear mongering etc is a “conspiracy theorist”,  all that does is totally discount any dissenting viewpoint. Which is very dangerous in itself. 

With technology how it is and people’s willingness to roll over at the first sign of adversity, it could be like taking candy from a baby.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

You can be sure that if/when they start doing those things, that it will be the tip of the iceberg.

I think in general people should be more relaxed about government watching them or corporations.

Conspiracy theorists with panic about this or that innovation come in waves every few years.

The main thing you should know is that, whenever you use 

1. computer

2. electronic devices

3. cell phones

4. Internet / login personal account

5. In major cities there are face cams, and face detection everywhere.

6. Pay with credit card

You are being tracked. Its been there for years, there is telemetry in windows, in android, in apps, in google. You cant really get away from it.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1