X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

So I am guessing that two finger push ups in full lotus that  people I train with do regularly is not part of mo pie system. 

The lack of attention to breath? no mention of embryonic or turtle breath, never been mentioned. 

.When we go into seclusion for meditation for days at a time with out the special breathing and high ionized air like the mountains the ability to go with out food is highly unlikely for mo pie to achieve given the instruction of Jim john kosta just as they wrote it with no other commentary.

Oh right they pretend to be doing neidan but it is martial chi gung with out the gong or any gung fu ability to support sitting and becoming weak.I forgot.

1 hour ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Yes, it is if the lineage in question is MoPai, and it is being discussed here on this forum. Or it could have been a mistake, not moving the marker to the outside of a quotation after cutting it down to the relevant part. 

Maybe? 

On 8/29/2017 at 10:15 AM, Ilovecoffee said:

As funny as it might seem to you, being a freethinker, and basing our beliefs on the best objective evidence available to us, and our own first-hand observation, is the only option for us.

To us believing something becomes someone else says so aka "personal testimony", or because a book says so, or because of faith, are not good reasons to believe something.

We aren't trying to pass ourselves off as philosophers, we only maintain this is a common sense and down to earth perspective.

For the record, I am not an atheist, but I am still a freethinker.

You are quoting someone who believes you are a 'sheep and mental adolescent' because you are not like him, ie an atheist.  The guy your quoting comes off as a self aggrandizing egomaniac, nice cape, and undoubtedly a superhero in his own mind.   addon> above not really accurate since coffee was quoting someone else's meme, not introducing it himself.   

To many here, you actively ignore evidence that doesn't fit into your story.  You seemingly can't write about your first hand experience, ie anything your practice has given you. 

I don't think you can be a 'freethinker' if you believe everyone who doesn't agree with you isn't.  Its absurd, ie only those who agree with me are freethinkers. That kind of belief feels like the ultimate conformist elitist thinking to me. 

• Like 2

But But But John can do it for me, if I do things just like john then I will not need to do things and change myself. 

Edited by Wu Ming Jen

2 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

At least you get to see how we are treated here, and why other members of our group never mention they are members.

I can't even express how strange this whole situation of what is going on looks to me but its not something for me to discuss in this thread.

I am not here making the claim full lotus is not important, but Jim did manage to complete his training without using it.  

I think it would be best to stick to what John originally said as much as is possible, and that is what we do, present what he said.

1 hour ago, Mudfoot said:

My bad... 

Actually MPG stated he sits in half-lotus, max 30 minutes. 

So preferable do full lotus but its possible to progress without being able to do it the full time. Thanks for clearing that up.

Edited by alfheim
  • Like 1

Well now that I've seen the instructions I can tell you that Mo Pai is a stupid system.  It is slow, it has lost 90% of the techniques that comprise even regular chi kung not to mention, it is not nei kung.  It is not nei kung.  It is full of misconceptions.  It is boring.  It is unsafe, it is incomplete even at the beginning, and did I say it's a slow path ... to nowhere.  I can offer a more detailed analysis.

This is what happens when something stupid gets popular attention and is pushed by greedy bastards.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Well now that I've seen the instructions I can tell you that Mo Pai is a stupid system.  It is slow, it has lost 90% of the techniques that comprise even regular chi kung not to mention, it is not nei kung.  It is not nei kung.  It is full of misconceptions.  It is boring.  It is unsafe, it is incomplete even at the beginning, and did I say it's a slow path ... to nowhere.  I can offer a more detailed analysis.

This is what happens when something stupid gets popular attention and is pushed by greedy bastards.

What was shared isn't the same as what we have.

22 minutes ago, alfheim said:

I can't even express how strange this whole situation of what is going on looks to me but its not something for me to discuss in this thread.

So preferable do full lotus but its possible to progress without being able to do it the full time. Thanks for clearing that up.

I would be careful taking our side too much, you'll become a target here.

11 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

I see myself as neutral and said everything I could. If these arguments don't change anything any further argument from me won't change anything. That means I'm going back to lurking which doesn't leave much to target.

15 minutes ago, alfheim said:

I see myself as neutral and said everything I could. If these arguments don't change anything any further argument from me won't change anything. That means I'm going back to lurking which doesn't leave much to target.

Everyone in our group agrees with this statement. ;)

31 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Really!?!

You would be wrong, again, @Ilovecoffee.

If these forums are too much for you then you are welcomed to leave of your own accord. You are only painting a bigger target with your argumentum ad hominem against TDB and it's members. Does it behoove or thrill you to present yourself as the victim all of the time?

How's that "actual meditation" working out for you? ;)

7 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

It's close enough to know that Mo Pai is bullshit.

I guess if I were looking at that file and assuming that is all it was I would agree with you.

1 minute ago, Ilovecoffee said:

I guess if I were looking at that file and assuming that is all it was I would agree with you.

It doesn't matter what you add to it, it's bullshit, and it isn't nei kung.

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

It doesn't matter what you add to it, it's bullshit, and it isn't nei kung.

We didn't add anything to it, we just aren't using the same material.

12 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

You're waist deep in bullshit and it's getting deeper, better get your snorkel out.

7 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

You're waist deep in bullshit and it's getting deeper, better get your snorkel out.

It's the truth, believe what you like.

3 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

So I am guessing that two finger push ups in full lotus that  people I train with do regularly is not part of mo pie system. 

The lack of attention to breath? no mention of embryonic or turtle breath, never been mentioned. 

.When we go into seclusion for meditation for days at a time with out the special breathing and high ionized air like the mountains the ability to go with out food is highly unlikely for mo pie to achieve given the instruction of Jim john kosta just as they wrote it with no other commentary.

Oh right they pretend to be doing neidan but it is martial chi gung with out the gong or any gung fu ability to support sitting and becoming weak.I forgot.

What I just started learning turtle breathing. Message me on how that practice please I've got a few questions.

24 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Every one has seen you act like an as so it's best you just try to be chill for a bit.

But I'd like to run something by you since your group studies mopai so intensely an wants to get the best out of it.

What do you think bout installing self hypnotic suggestions to enter deep trance for mopai training based on a word? My mentor did it with me and I've noticed it's one of the reasons I get faster gains because I was usinug the magic word an automatically enter into a deep meditative state.

Second is since the full lotus is best and hAlf lotus is half as good with mo pai, what bout exploring other alternatives.that do the same for bioenergetic circulation that those postures do?

When practicing based do u find it easier to compact chi over time during eAch breath or all at once after getting a pool of chi into the dantian?  I've found better results with getting the 2nd one but I'm curious as to your personal take on it - anyone who practices mo pai. An I see some of you have answered in this thread though you don't advertise it, I understand. Feel free to pm me answer and if you pm me, it will automatically be just between us.

3 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

It's the truth, believe what you like.

Dude your one defense is getting old. Try shAking it up. For what it's worth, you brought this all on yourself and you have it in your power to recognize you incited all these remarks and thereby can incite peace for yourself by various methods. Think it through. These mini fights are a source for you to feel empowered but it's not real power, just the feeling of power. So its on you.

12 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Belief has nothing to do with it, I know you lie.

I've told you the truth, you can choose to believe it is a lie though.

13 minutes ago, Hancock said:

What I just started learning turtle breathing. Message me on how that practice please I've got a few questions.

Every one has seen you act like an as so it's best you just try to be chill for a bit.

But I'd like to run something by you since your group studies mopai so intensely an wants to get the best out of it.

What do you think bout installing self hypnotic suggestions to enter deep trance for mopai training based on a word? My mentor did it with me and I've noticed it's one of the reasons I get faster gains because I was usinug the magic word an automatically enter into a deep meditative state.

Second is since the full lotus is best and hAlf lotus is half as good with mo pai, what bout exploring other alternatives.that do the same for bioenergetic circulation that those postures do?

When practicing based do u find it easier to compact chi over time during eAch breath or all at once after getting a pool of chi into the dantian?  I've found better results with getting the 2nd one but I'm curious as to your personal take on it - anyone who practices mo pai. An I see some of you have answered in this thread though you don't advertise it, I understand. Feel free to pm me answer and if you pm me, it will automatically be just between us.

Dude your one defense is getting old. Try shAking it up. For what it's worth, you brought this all on yourself and you have it in your power to recognize you incited all these remarks and thereby can incite peace for yourself by various methods. Think it through. These mini fights are a source for you to feel empowered but it's not real power, just the feeling of power. So its on you.

Do you promise?