X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

Just now, 小梦想 said:

Why should I help you feel less unsure about things? This game we play, some would call it a love game, other might call it a battle of wits. I just call it keeping myself entertained and a little break from studying. This way I can study for hours becase I get welcome breaks quite often. 

I am both silly and serious in my writings. Any warnings about training and advice from personal experience regarding things such as grounding are obviously serious. 

Jim never spoke about it in the way you guys are trying to insinuate (maybe i know this from actually having spoken to him or maybe I am just being silly). You take information then form weird assumptions from them. No logical person would come to the same conclusions you do.

He said he used a tent with the bottom cut out of it during his training, that's not an opinion.

22 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

<snip> 

The Sufi Master is saying, 'I have become invisible to these soldiers because they could not believe that a Sufi could burn THE BOOK. They have a certain expectation -- that the Sufis revere THE BOOK. The moment I burned THE BOOK we were no longer Sufis. I had become invisible to him. '

Why are you trying to blow my cover, @Ilovecoffee?

I thought we had a plan!!

:o

Just now, 小梦想 said:

True, but why he did this is your own assumption.

I really gota go now, bye bye, I will read what you quoted me later. I think I know the bit you will be quoting. 

He also gave instruction on how to use a grounding wire and claimed John provided that instruction for him if the weather did not permit sitting outside.

None of that was in your instructions and should have been if you are working with our copy.

1 minute ago, 小梦想 said:

Jim was 100% correct to cut the bottom of the tent out, the material is just wrong for cultivation. But the actual reason is not quite what you keep thinking it is. You have second-hand knowledge and believe it whole heartedly. I have actual experience and experimentation to confirm that you are wrong in your statements.

Please copy and paste the part where John Chang said to use a wire attached to your gooch. 

I will be waiting and checking your reply later.

What the wire gets attached to isn't something I've discussed here because it will create an argument no matter what answer is given, grounding plate, pizza pan, foot, gooch, etc.  sharing any information will become a point of attack.

Well, it has been fun, y'all.

Time for me to get some sleep, tomorrow is a school day.

@Ilovecoffee, I am really disappointed that you would try to out me like that. Thank goodness, no one was paying attention and it slipped past them.

8 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Do you watch game of thrones Brian?

Nope. I rarely watch TV. I use most of my spare time practicing.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

The math is correct if it isn't then please point out the error in my calculation.

Setup is part of the math, you see.  You weren't given a prepared problem like, "How much is 2+2?"

Instead, the problem is one you must suss out and frame.

Assumptions matter, my friend.  In fact, assumptions are both pivotal and revealing.

10 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I would almost never be able to find any television show or movie or book that compares to the experience of actually practicing. Doing so diminishes the practice and my experience (and my peers as well). Besides: truth is stranger than fiction. 

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't."

-Mark Twain

• Like 1

I am getting out of here too.

I can not imaging looking at the sky in a well with this frog who thinks that what is seen is the entire sky and it is the only thing he ever talks about.

I am glad the turtle came by. She could not fit in the well and asked me to join her at the sea. Best thing I have ever done.

The well has dried up, been flooded affected drastically throughout the years but with the sea the changes are hardly noticeable.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 小梦想 said:

So, do you not think you are creating any drama online or smearing the name of mo pai through the mud? I do recall the actual mo pai members coming here and begging your group to stop practicing mo pai and to stop giving stolen instructions away. How do you think they feel about your group?

Your intelligence seems even to be a lot lower than I estimated it beforehand! :lol:

If I were you, I would be more concerned about yourself and how the Mo Pai members and more important the powerful Mo Pai ancestor yang spirits might feel about you posting openly in this public forum the secret instructions stolen from them!

They are real and not one of the typical thedaobums internet fantasies.

LOL!

If they get knowledge of this and get you on their radar, you are toast.

Edited by Wells

9 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

Should Mr Crazy banana come to visit me and advise me how displeased he is, I shall truly be blessed to meet such a being.

Your alleged Mo Pai member friends don't seem to have informed you very well! :lol:

I am sorry to inform you that "Mr crazy banana" ascended away from the earth realm further towards heaven and you will have to deal with the Mo Pai warlord guy who even frightened John Chang.

If you don't believe me, ask one of your Mo Pai member friends...

7 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

Yeah yeah, none of what you just said is in the instructions you have either. It was added based on an apparent conversation with Jim who spoke with John Chang about it. 

You have people who can enter very deep states of meditation after what 10 hours. Have them try meditating on a wooden or tile floor, you can add sand from the outside directly on the floor to make it comfortable or use a pillow made from natural fibres and see if your Buddhist Samadhi objective phenomena still happen. 

I would even bet you 1000 000 dolhairs that it will. Why don't you test what I say instead of arguing about it. 

You can test it yourself because you can also enter these super deep concentrative states yes? :lol:

小梦想, 

It is both in the emails Jim sent us, and on video.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

Luckily for me considering the western mo pai lot are still around, I recon my chances are pretty good.

LOL! You now better think five minutes about what you just wrote there..and then you can estimate your chances again.

B)

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Setup is part of the math, you see.  You weren't given a prepared problem like, "How much is 2+2?"

Instead, the problem is one you must suss out and frame.

Assumptions matter, my friend.  In fact, assumptions are both pivotal and revealing.

John said that sitting and breathing is about 2% as effective as being in actual meditation.

That is what was taught.

If you want to argue this is not so, then so be it.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

Ask Mr Coffee about Jim and what happened to him. He has a pre-typed message in his taobums arguments PDF ready to copy and paste at a moments notice. 

Neither Jim nor one of MPG's group posted the secret Mo Pai training instructions openly in a public forum as you did.

You offended the Mo Pai school more than both of them.

And if you don't know about the Mo Pai warlord who manages the earthly Mo Pai school affairs now after the further ascension of John Chang's teacher, then you are obviously not as well informed as you want to believe.

Why the Mo Pai warlord is still here while JC's teacher was able to quickly ascend further? Well, obviously you have no understanding of how things work.

Edited by Wells