X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

Just now, Kar3n said:

Jim recommends starting slow and building up. You say no, wait for retirement and mediate 10 hours a day bare assed in the dirt.

How is anyone to know what was really taught and by whom if what is coming out about Mo Pai is not consistent? What makes your word any more credible than than the next guy/gal?

it's pointless with this attention vampire, he use claims of credibility but also say yiu have to pass his tests to get the information. It's set up so you have to see things his way before he tries to prove things to you, but in the meantime he baselessly argues because it fuels the idea that he is a serious and important so much so that a group is against him in a forum. 

He claims followers but the ones I've come in contact with said they didn't agree with his views an he doesn't represent their opinion. If I'm wrong, then pleas have your people come here and say so. Your just here to soak up the focus of people and fight to reinforce your ideas..it's messed up cause you deliberately choose to deny it to yourself automatically without examination on the possibly of your being incorrect.

God pointless circles, these kind of idiots are good for drama and letting off steam, not much else. I suggest not tsking this joker seriously.

7 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Earl Grey was who I was replying to.

After I called you out you respond. At least you've got the balls to face things when called out, too bad it on my extends to online things as you have admitted to not practicing mo pai but being an information peddler with delusions of preserving something that's already free domain and many people have.

Here's how I feel after a conversation with ilovecoffee an after he affirms his myopic baseless opinion over and over again. 

motivation___the_quickening_by_songue-d59sjj0.jpg.d01c01dff9e76dca2b7ac2237d602db8.jpg

Edited by Hancock

19 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Jim recommends starting slow and building up. You say no, wait for retirement and mediate 10 hours a day bare assed in the dirt.

How is anyone to know what was really taught and by whom if what is coming out about Mo Pai is not consistent? What makes your word any more credible than than the next guy/gal?

You can certainly do that, and it will take much longer, as it is a less efficient way of doing things.

I am not saying to wait till retirement, only that meditating an hour at a time and sitting and breathing is accomplishing 2% of what being in actual meditation would accomplish because this is what John himself said.

We present Jim's instruction unaltered, which by the way is not the same document Small Dream has provided, not that it matters.

We also present this as well as private instruction from Kosta:

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/44486-long-men-pai-nei-gong-and-mo-pai/?page=46#comment-778937

These are quotes from Kosta's book the Magus, quoting John directly:

“In Level One you fill up your dantien with yang ch’i. You must
be in actual meditation to achieve this
, and it is time dependent."

"Perhaps in one hour of sitting, he is actually

in meditation for 1.3 minutes. That means he is meditating only 2.2
percent of the time, which means that if he sits for one hour a day, he
needs ten years of training
..."

"Meditation is like the borderline between
sleep and waking, between consciousness and unconsciousness.”

"I will enter total meditation—like the borderline
between sleep and waking, okay?"

Edited by Ilovecoffee

1 minute ago, Ilovecoffee said:

You can certainly do that, and it will take much longer, as it is a less efficient way of doing things.

We present Jim's instruction unaltered, which by the way is not the same document Small Dream has provided, not that it matters.

We also present this as well as private instruction from Kosta:

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/44486-long-men-pai-nei-gong-and-mo-pai/?page=46#comment-778937

..."

You keep saying we. If people in your forum are on daobums and are are agreeing with you, then on their Honor I challenge them to come forward and openly state it. 

I doubt they'll show up.

1 minute ago, 小梦想 said:

You might be brain dead. I have had seen rocks understand a concept easier than you.

Can you honest, hand on bible, not see that you are wrong. Surely some warning bells must be tolling right about now.

You outright claimed your own opinion on how one should train is Jim's direct instructions. Now it has been proving that you were lying and now......dum dum dumb duuuummbbbbb

It morphed and has become is John's instructions. 

They are Kostas words which may or may not have been John Chang explaining the nature and efficacy of meditation for someone brand new to meditation. They were not instructions on how long or often to train. 

His perception could be off cause when he did practice, he practiced based on his theories an screwed himself up.

4 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

You might be brain dead. I have had seen rocks understand a concept easier than you.

Can you honest, hand on bible, not see that you are wrong. Surely some warning bells must be tolling right about now.

You outright claimed your own opinion on how one should train is Jim's direct instructions. Now it has been proving that you were lying and now......dum dum dumb duuuummbbbbb

They are Kostas words which may or may not have been John Chang explaining the nature and efficacy of meditation for someone brand new to meditation. They were not instructions on how long or often to train. 

1 hour in "actual meditation" earns you $100, and 1 hour sitting and breathing earns you $2.

You can get there sitting and breathing, it just takes longer.

We present both what Jim provided and Kosta provided, but we don't alter the contents of either.

I hope that makes sense.  

Edited by Ilovecoffee

11 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

You might be brain dead. I have had seen rocks understand a concept quicker than you.

You outright claimed your own opinion on how one should train is Jim's direct instructions. Now it has been proven that you were lying and all of a sudden......dum dum dumb duuuummbbbbb

Were any of us able to enter the state of "actual meditation" in an hour or so, then it would make sense for us to meditate for 30 minutes after attaining that state and do that every day.

Entering the state of "actual meditation" allows us to work smarter, and not harder, so that is what we aim for.

If you wish to do more work, accomplish less in the time you spend training, then sitting and breathing is the better option for you.

Edited by Ilovecoffee

6 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

1 hour in "actual meditation" earns you $100, and 1 hour sitting and breathing earns you $2.

We present both what Jim provided and Kosta provided, but we don't alter the contents of either.

I hope that makes sense.  

But you're credibility is lacking. Time an time again, it's proven what you say and suggest are different from what you do.

Does that make sense to you?

Just now, Hancock said:

But you're credibility is lacking. Time an time again, it's proven what you say and suggest are different from what you do.

Does that make sense to you?

..."

3 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

..."

You quote but then you give your opinion without distinction of what's original material and what is your personal theories.

Again you claim honor but dishonored yourself several times, an didn't make amends just tried to wait til people forgot. You claim over an over, but no one from your forum backs you up. 

You angrily insult others an show no cough or character, just ramble like a broken record parroting the same things endlessly as if that somehow provides evidence of your legitimacy. It even appears you do not take into account what others say, an bulldoze right pass it with your myopic zeal to prove your Opinion of mopai is better than what others say.

You remind me of the parts in myself I'm working to fix, because I know they aren't the best of me.

But you'll just go on an select what you respond to, an not address the issue. Jim's stuff is out there. The people here don't like you because you play victim, then antagonize to purposely defend your views an justify playing victim. You're a sad sack, an I understand your bullshit cause I make efforts at self awareness an try to grow. I'm not chucking perfect, but I'm better than I used to be an I'm gonna keep on.

Whether you feel you have or haven't, it appears as if you are dismissive of any view other than your own. I suggest you meet people halfway an think o. Your public an personal approach to dealing with people. I'm horrible at it, but I still make an effort an grow little by little. I suggest you try it, but until your mind twists that into being your idea somehow- I know you won't.

Just now, Hancock said:

You quote but then you give your opinion without distinction of what's original material and what is your personal theories.

Again you claim honor but dishonored yourself several times, an didn't make amends just tried to wait til people forgot. You claim over an over, but no one from your forum backs you up. 

You angrily insult others an show no cough or character, just ramble like a broken record parroting the same things endlessly as if that somehow provides evidence of your legitimacy. It even appears you do not take into account what others say, an bulldoze right pass it with your myopic zeal to prove your Opinion of mopai is better than what others say.

You remind me of the parts in myself I'm working to fix, because I know they aren't the best of me.

But you'll just go on an select what you respond to, an not address the issue. Jim's stuff is out there. The people here don't like you because you play victim, then antagonize to purposely defend your views an justify playing victim. You're a sad sack, an I understand your bullshit cause I make efforts at self awareness an try to grow. I'm not chucking perfect, but I'm better than I used to be an I'm gonna keep on.

Whether you feel you have or haven't, it appears as if you are dismissive of any view other than your own. I suggest you meet people halfway an think o. Your public an personal approach to dealing with people. I'm horrible at it, but I still make an effort an grow little by little. I suggest you try it, but until your mind twists that into being your idea somehow- I know you won't.

We can only quote publicly available material in public as per an oath we take, unlike you, I can keep my promises ;)

1 minute ago, Ilovecoffee said:

We can only quote publicly available material in public as per an oath we take, unlike you, I can keep my promises ;)

See you keep saying I broke a promise. Well here ill tell people.

I was emailed and cussed out by ilovecoffee, even bribed to try to get me to change my posts on the forums here.

He berated me for violating a confidentiality deal he wanted me to swear on my honour. Then proceeded to share with you all the inner workings of his group. But continues to condemn me for his view that I've broken a promise to him. Now every time he can't think of a come back, he recycles the same argument over and over again.

In an attempt to be cool with the guy I tried giving him what he wanted an publicly in this thread promised wouldn't reveal things, then did it, so be could feel justified in his feelings. It shut him up for a while but now here he is again, stuck on stupid

2 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Covered by Jim's text, made available by Small Dream in his PPD. He talks about concentration and emptying the mind, but not to the degree that later students talk about. 

• Like 1

lvl72 Bodhidharma Chan master, lineage back to Buddha.

Many books written by memory who heard what Buddha said.

Also mopai book main character is christian so why not read what the bible protagonist said?

-------------

Because feelings and pain can't be measured You won't touch these books??

13 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

..."

if you would bother to look what states are in sleep and wakefulness and what particles like nucleuses control what or do what..anyway pls educate yourselves, you get maybe out of dark age into age of enlightenment and then need evolve another couple centuries to this age.

13 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

You do like to quote this.

I have said in many previous posts that the dantian cannot just accept unlimited amounts of qi from the start. It is like a muscle that needs to slowly over time be stretched. I would go an find some of those posts but I am sure you have more free time than me to find such things should you not believe me.

Even if a beginner could sit for 10 hours a day, 8 days in a row in perfect meditation then he still won't have filled his dantian. The dantian can only take so much new qi a day. just like a muscle can only grow so much each time. This is why people who want to get big go to the gym every day.

Now that I have posted Jim actual instructions it can be seen that he also said exactly the same thing I have been trying to tell you in many posts. Your mentor says the same things I say, so why do you insist in arguing with me. If I say the exact same thing Jim says and you argue with me, then you are also arguing with Jim. Do you think you know more than Jim? Do you think somehow you will magically make quicker progress than him? Do you think yourself better or cleverer than Jim?

The time in actual meditation doesn't matter that much as a beginner because the dantian cannot accept that much qi per session. You argue only because you wish what you believe to be true. Wishing doesn't make things true unfortunately, mostly hard work and sacrifice does.

When we meditate, we try our best to get at least 30 minutes of "actual meditation",  you are welcome to sit and just breath if that is what you feel you need to do.

What John actually said is clearly stated.

To be clear the instructions you posted are not the same as we have directly from Jim,  much has been omitted that is included in the video instruction.  

Here are the instructions for Mo Pai levels 1 and 2 for all to see so that there is no more confusion.  This same identical instruction has come from several different sources, verifying that it is correct.

and here is a thread which is open to discussion about the methods and their dangers

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Just now, 小梦想 said:

Sure you have. I also have a purple dog who can speak Chinese and tap dance. I won't ever show you any proof of him though. ;)

Believe what you want Small Dream.

6 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

Nothing that you have ( I know because I am a uncover in your group remember) isn't stated in the training material PDF that has been posted to the Taobums.

Unless you offer some proof, no one will believe you. You have been caught lying too often and have often been found to make things up based on your personal belief and opinion.

That is what you keep saying.

You refuse to tell me our forum URL,  you refuse to post the video of John giving instruction to Jim, and you refuse to discuss what occurred in the unpublished video of John and Jim, no mention of Jim's 2b instructions.

That accompanied by your behavior here:

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/45033-editing-others-posts-in-ppf/

Where you pretend I am lying about you editing my posts in your PPF, then Kar3n stepping in and correcting the record ;)

I think this speaks volumes for the sort of person you are at your core.

;)

Edited by Ilovecoffee