X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

1 minute ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Kar3n,

Do you dislike us so much because we are anti-faith, essentially a group of atheist freethinkers that have found something that changed our minds?

It's an honest question.

Us? Who is us? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? I can speak about you, but no other without interaction with them. 

To answer your question…  No, I do not dislike you. I like just about everyone, including you. I do not believe that anyone actually dislikes you as a person.

I do not care if you worship purple frogs sporting yellow tutus, jade earrings and red lipstick. I care about the forums and its members, and that includes you.

You have to admit that this thread has gone in circles so many times and has gotten so mundane that some levity is not a bad thing. Take a break, have a laugh, it is good for the soul.

I think I am going to start posting jokes, kind of like a commercial break for the readers. ;)

4 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Us? Who is us? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? I can speak about you, but no other without interaction with them. 

To answer your question…  No, I do not dislike you. I like just about everyone, including you. I do not believe that anyone actually dislikes you as a person.

I do not care if you worship purple frogs sporting yellow tutus, jade earrings and red lipstick. I care about the forums and its members, and that includes you.

You have to admit that this thread has gone in circles so many times and has gotten so mundane that some levity is not a bad thing. Take a break, have a laugh, it is good for the soul.

I think I am going to start posting jokes, kind of like a commercial break for the readers. ;)

Are you sure our atheist, anti-faith stance has nothing to do with how you treat us?

14 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

Wouldn't it just have blown your mind if I added a real picture of a little fairy in an aquarium watching gossip girl.

I don't know. I have seen some pretty cool and mind blowing stuff.

I am pretty sure I've seen a few fairies, though I can not be 100% certain because every time I would turn to look at them straight on they would dart off and hide in the landscape. Sneaky little boys and girls they were.

Just now, Ilovecoffee said:

Are you sure our atheist, anti-faith stance has nothing to do with how you treat us?

You keep using plural pronouns. It is kind of weird. I am only speaking to and about you.

Did you not read what I said above?  I do not care that you are atheist or anti-faith, not my concern.

Asking questions and expressing my thoughts and opinions is poor treatment?

Mmmkay...

Just now, 小梦想 said:

Our school? My boy, you are delusional.

Master Jiangs successor was his top student, who is now further directly teaching. That lineage has an actual master guiding the students.

Master Jiang was an incredible healer and helped me fix the severe damage that trying to train mo pai from Jim instructions caused in my body. You seem to assume I am in this lineage? 

But considering you asked. It would end very well for me. I left my high paid engineering job to move to china and pursue medicine. I have studied diligently the language and the culture for over 3 years, and formally start university studying a degree in Chinese medicine. I often travel to meet masters in various surrounding countries that I hear about with skills in healing I wish to learn. My life is dedicated to getting the knowledge to heal others who are in pain, those who have not been helped by western medicine.

What exactly have you done or sacrificed to be considered a worthy student to any master?

Can you speak chinese?

Do you care about ending the suffering for in others?

Do you practice any budhist meditation on purifying the mind and building love and compassion?

Have you uprooted your perfect life in mom basement to show your dedication?

Have you used your own spare time and money to visit your master as often as possible to observe, learn and help him how he requires?

You don't have to answer because we all know you do nothing and expect a master to do everything for you. This is why you suffer the way you do, try and belittle others so you can feel better about your less than desirable life.

More than you know, thanks for this post. ;)

Just now, Kar3n said:

You keep using plural pronouns. It is kind of weird. I am only speaking to and about you.

Did you not read what I said above?  I do not care that you are atheist or anti-faith, not my concern.

Mmmkay...

Here is the deal Kar3n,  you have several people who read what you say but remain silent so for obvious reasons.

So you are speaking to other people as well when you speak to me, they just reply in a private forum that you aren't privy to.

If I say something here they disagree with, I do my best to go back and edit it if possible.

Just now, 小梦想 said:

You are very welcome. A shame it won't open your eyes to your own delusions. 

It might open yours though ;)

10 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Mmmkay...

I would call myself a freethinker, but no longer atheist as a result of my direct observations.

The mentality still remains though, and I feel like that is where all this abrasion comes from between us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Here is the deal Kar3n,  you have several people who read what you say but remain silent so for obvious reasons.

So you are speaking to other people as well when you speak to me, they just reply in a private forum that you aren't privy to.

If I say something here they disagree with, I do my best to go back and edit it if possible.

Let me be clear...

I am speaking to you, unless, you are not the only one posting with the Ilovecoffee account or you are playing puppet for your forum master. Seems pretty chicken shit to me for your fellow forum members and master to sit back allow you to take all of the heat you have. Is your being here some sort of initiation or hazing your group imparts on its members?

From hence forth, I will address you, @Ilovecoffee, by name, so there is no mistaking who I am speaking to or asking a question of. 

4 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

Sorry for your loss, so it's a mates basement then?

Whatever you think you have figured out by my above statement you are wrong. Everyone here knows your inability to really be able to assume anything.

I will let you have your apparent self believed victory. I am not in the lineage the believe I am ( I do however respect teachers and don't call them by their first names Master Jiang, Master Wang Liping, Master Zhou and at least use John Changs full name as he was known in the west), and I am not the person you think I am. The damage caused by training in mo pai was due to having health issues prior to starting. 

It might surprise you that my friend who got the instructions from Jim could actually be me (surely you remember the hancock incident). I am a little bit older than you, assuming you are the age that you act. I was already out of university and earning enough money to travel and meet people when westerners were kicked out of mo pai.

Who knows, you keep thinking I am not part of your group too though I am not saying I am not. 

I have things to do, have a nice day, will catch up later.

Your material differs from ours, and you wish for me to share videos, and emails you should already have.

I do not believe you are a part of the group, or you would have already shared the video of Jim being instructed by John.

I hope your training goes well for you.

2 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

I don't wish you to do anything. I am saying you state a lot of facts without backing them up. 

I am definitely part of your group. I have been around quite a few years, you seem to think I came around recently. I just dislike you for the nonsense you keep spurting in our forum against me and the fellow bums here without realizing who I am. 

You also seem to think your members on here who don't say anything are not double agents. You are a funny man and talking to you here does make my day. I use you as a meditative tool for my Buddhist practices. You are very useful in this regards. 

I don't need to prove the training I copied and pasted for the members is the same same as what you hold, you need to prove by actually showing the differences if you make the claim. 

You can't do that because then you lose this last bit of power you have sneakily taken by trying to insinuate that you have more than what is really free now. It is a clever tactic for sure, and will work on some dim witted people yes.

If you tell me the first word in our forum url, I'll believe you are a member but not until.

The training material we hold covers among other things, the grounding requirement.

20 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

I have things to do, have a nice day, will catch up later.

Nah, you'll stay right here until we are done with you.  

19 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Let me be clear...

I am speaking to you, unless, you are not the only one posting with the Ilovecoffee account or you are playing puppet for your forum master. Seems pretty chicken shit to me for your fellow forum members and master to sit back allow you to take all of the heat you have. Is your being here some sort of initiation or hazing your group imparts on its members?

From hence forth, I will address you, @Ilovecoffee, by name, so there is no mistaking who I am speaking to or asking a question of. 

A story for you.

It happened that a well known Sufi was asked, 'What is invisibility?'

And he said, 'I shall answer that when an opportunity for a demonstration occurs.'

They believe in demonstrations and they believe in opportunities. They will not say a single word if the opportunity has not occurred, if the right situation is not there. You can ask the Master a question and he will say, 'Wait, when the right opportunity occurs then I will show you' -- because he does not believe in saying, he believes in showing.

He said, 'I shall answer that when an opportunity for a demonstration occurs.'

Some time later, the man and the one who had asked him the question were stopped by a band of soldiers. And the soldiers said, 'We have orders to take all dervishes into custody -- for the king of this country says that they will not obey his commands and that they say things which are not welcome to the tranquillity of the thought of the populace.'

And the Sufi said, 'And so you should, for you must do your duty.'

'But are you not Sufis?' said the soldiers.

'Test us,' said the Sufi.

The officer took out a Sufi book....

-- a book that is tremendously respected by the Sufis. It is called THE BOOK OF THE BOOKS. It has only a few sentences written in it, otherwise it is empty.

'What is this?' the Sufi Master said.

-- as if he had not even recognized the book. The soldiers had brought the book which will be a sign of a Sufi -- the moment the Sufi sees THE BOOK OF THE BOOKS he will bow down. It is a great treasure.

The Sufi Master said, 'What is this?'

-- as if he did not recognize the book.

The Sufi looked at the title page. 'It is something which I will burn in front of you,' said the Master, 'since you have not already done so.' He set light to the book and the soldiers rode away satisfied.

The Sufi's companion asked, 'What was the purpose of that action?'

'To make us invisible,' said the sufi. 'For to the man of the world, visibility means that you look like something or someone he expects you to resemble. If you look different your true nature becomes invisible to him.'

The Sufi Master is saying, 'I have become invisible to these soldiers because they could not believe that a Sufi could burn THE BOOK. They have a certain expectation -- that the Sufis revere THE BOOK. The moment I burned THE BOOK we were no longer Sufis. I had become invisible to him. '

Edited by Ilovecoffee
  • Like 2