X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

6 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

A comment :

Jim McMillan is described as a talanted, quick- learning and powerful student of JC. Better than most. 

But on the pictures, he sits in half-lotus, barely. And in the text, slowing down the breathing seems to be optional. 

Compare this with the statements from MPG that full lotus is 2-3 times more effective,  and you have to reach a state with no visible breathing and almost being pronounced clinically dead. 

I am missing something here. Maybe ilc is right, because the instructions here are not like the ones quoted. 

Or,  ilc is lying. 

Now, as many are aware of, getting a hot LDT/LDT-area with shaking and stuff do not require the more hard-core approach. Again, maybe that is not the same qi as the yang qi Mo Pai is talking about? 

Quite a confusing issue really. 

Can someone unravel this mystery? 

Mudfoot,

I am not lying, though people here wish to accuse me of it.

We preserve both what Jim and Kosta brought back without alteration.

The instructions posted by 小梦想 are missing several key components, a major one being the grounding requirement.   This is something Jim was very adamant about, as well as Kosta.

Edited by Ilovecoffee

8 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

If sitting and breathing earns you $2 per minute, there are 60 minutes in an hour, if they meditate 1 hour per day that is $120, and if they meditate 1 hour per day every day for 30 days, that is $3,600 per month for 30 hours of work.

If being in "actual" meditation earns $100 per minute, there are 60 minutes in an hour, if they are in "actual meditation, for just 1 hour out of that month, they have earned $6000. 

Now if the person can do 1 hour per week earning $6000, that is $24,000 per month, working only 4 hours.  

This makes more sense to me than earning $3600 and working 30 hours. 

There is also the fact that these experiences you claim we can't have experienced, do not occur while sitting and breathing, but only during the state of "actual meditation". 

We are focused on quality and not quantity but, if you wish to just sit and breathe, that certainly is your prerogative. 

What evidence do you have to suggest you do more than "sit and breathe?" You have presented none, or provided anything to suggest otherwise.

Your arithmetic is as solid as your grasp of scientific principles.

2 minutes ago, Brian said:

What evidence do you have to suggest you do more than "sit and breathe?" You have presented none, or provided anything to suggest otherwise.

I wondered that too. You know, no teacher and all...

6 minutes ago, Brian said:

The math is correct if it isn't then please point out the error in my calculation.

4 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

I wondered that too. You know, no teacher and all...

Jim was the teacher for many in our group, and for some Kosta was.

Everyone in the group shares their teachings without alteration.

13 minutes ago, Brian said:

Do you watch game of thrones Brian?

13 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Jim was the teacher for many in our group, and for some Kosta was.

Everyone in the group shares their teachings without alteration.

Jim is not teaching for obvious reasons. And, as far as I can tell Kosta is not involved with your group.

Call me crazy, but that tells me you don't have a teacher.

Just now, 小梦想 said:

I think he doesn't understand the word bare-assed. 

We have two pictures now showing Jim training. He merely sits outside with full clothing on. This whole adding grounding wires was made up after making assumptions about something either John Chang or Kostas said. There is no proof of direct instruction anywhere that points to this. Only them saying there is.

Email instruction directly from Jim specifically on how to ground yourself during meditation.

We were instructed to use a tent with a bottom cut out of it and were told this is what Jim himself did.

As to bare-arsed or stuffing wires in your butt or using a grounding plate, I have remained silent because anything I answer will be a point of attack.

1 minute ago, Kar3n said:

Jim is not teaching for obvious reasons. And, as far as I can tell Kosta is not involved with your group.

Call me crazy, but that tells me you don't have a teacher.

We have what they offered,  that is how the system works, you teach a student, grow old and die, and the student survives you to carry on what you taught. 

What we do is preserve their teachings without alteration.

You can believe differently if you wish.

12 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Do you watch game of thrones Brian?

@Brian

Don't answer! It's a trick!

The answer will be just as annoying as that pre-recorded telemarketing call during dinner time.

We've heard it before...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

@Brian

Don't answer! It's a trick!

The answer will be just as annoying as that pre-recorded telemarketing call during dinner time.

We've heard it before...

In the series there is a truth no one believes, and no one wants to believe.

One of the main protagonists refuses to believe it, and doesn't till she sees it directly for herself.

That's what it takes.

To answer his question all I can do is encourage him to go see for himself, this isn't something we believe but rather a fact of nature that any human can observe.

It is so funny you are quoting me in your PPD.  Shucks! I had no idea that what I have to say is so important to you that you feel the need to memorialize it in such a way. 

Let me remind you, even though I am on staff, I do retain the right to express my thoughts and opinions openly. Believe it or not, it is encouraged that staff interact as they normally would.

Any who, thanks for the memorial. I am sure dawei appreciates it too. :)

2 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

Without proof, we just talk nonsense. Your group who demands proof surely does like to say things and expect others to believe you without giving any actual proof. The irony is lost on you I know.

You dummy!!

Haven't you been listening, errr watching?

Spoiler

The video is the proof!!!

4 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

So you keep saying. I have a real life fairy that i keep in a huge aquarium that I emptied years ago to create a nice little home for her. She accidentally came to our dimension/frequency so now is stuck here with no way to go home.

I don't put the lid on so she can fly out whenever she wants but the aquarium itself is full of little bosai trees with moss everywhere so she feels at home. I added an ipad for her entertainment. She loves gossip girl.

BTW, I am going to need objective evidence that she loves Gossip Girl.

3 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

It is so funny you are quoting me in your PPD.  Shucks! I had no idea that what I have to say is so important to you that you feel the need to memorialize it in such a way. 

Let me remind you, even though I am on staff, I do retain the right to express my thoughts and opinions openly. Believe it or not, it is encouraged that staff interact as they normally would.

Any who, thanks for the memorial. I am sure dawei appreciates it too. :)

Kar3n,

Do you dislike us so much because we are anti-faith, essentially a group of atheist freethinkers that have found something that changed our minds?

It's an honest question.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

People do want to see for themselves. You, however, won't show the "emails" from Jim on here. Me wonders if they even exist. 

The people who do try to join your group is rejected because you think they are weird. Pot and kettle

So you statements are just useless. Go home and train.

Weird isn't the word. 

We try to help anyone we can, but if we don't think we can we don't get involved.

12 hours ago, Starjumper said:

If people can do all these things without having active dantiens then what is the usefulness of having one?

9a.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, 小梦想 said:

The Indonesian mo pai feel the same way about us haha.

I wonder Small Dream.  If in the future an Indonesian went past John's level and re-opened the school to westerners if he could look into your heart and soul and see who you are, what you have done, would he judge you worthy of his time and effort?  Or would he realize hey this guy is going to create a whole bunch of drama for me and our school online?

I wonder Jiang's successor could do the same,  how would that end for you?