X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

3 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Where you pretend I am lying about you editing my posts in your PPF, then Kar3n stepping in and correcting the record ;)

For the record, the last edit on each post is by you. It is hard to tell what transpired really. The posts are hidden, so it doesn't matter.

Just now, Kar3n said:

For the record, the last edit on each post is by you. It is hard to tell what transpired really. The posts are hidden, so it doesn't matter.

Ā 

Kar3n,

Ā 

Ask Dawei to review the situation and make a statement please.

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Ā 

Snivel, snivel, blither, blither ...Ā 

Ā 

You should try growing a pair there bro, it can help in real life scenarios too.

18 minutes ago, å°ę¢¦ęƒ³ said:

You have been caught lying too often and have often been found to make things up based on your personal belief and opinion.

Ā 

What I did was offer quotes of John from Kosta's public work, saying exactly how important being in "actual meditation" is.

Ā 

It's not our opinion that is what John taught, it is what he taught.Ā 

Ā 

Certainly you can sit and breathe, and it is about 2% as effective as being in "actual meditation" according to John.

Ā 

We aim for at least 30 minutes in actual meditation during a session.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Ilovecoffee

8 minutes ago, å°ę¢¦ęƒ³ said:

Sure you do.

It hasn't been proven that you have been lying for quite some time at all.

Everyone here believes you.

Ā 

Ā 

Let's review what it is you are accusing me of lying about again.

Edited by Ilovecoffee

Just now, å°ę¢¦ęƒ³ said:

Ā 

I don't make it a habit of talking to walls, they don'tĀ listen.

Ā 

Yeah, that's what I thought small dream.

Ā 

You are too stubborn and blind to see your own shortcomings. There is no having a conversation with you because you don't have the ability to take a step back and observe the situation from the other persons perspective.Ā 

Ā 

I have cleared the path for the mo pai teachings that were given without permission anyway to be freely available. Why don't you join me instead of fighting me. Your goal is to preserve it and make it available to those whoĀ want it, is it not? This whole idea of having to monitor who gets is is your own baggage. Let go of the baggage and life will be so much better and you will feel so much lighter.

Ā 

What you posted is different from what we have,Ā  and missing several key elements required.Ā 

Ā 

You have not offered 2b instruction yet, if you have the video of John giving Jim instruction as all group members do, then you should publish it.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sure it is, the moon is also made of cheese and the sky is in fact a giant ocean held up in the sky by qi energy.

Ā 

You claim to be a part of the group, and you want to make this information available publicly so I suggest you put your money where your mouth is and do it.

Ā 

Ā 

OMG, this thread is still going?Ā 

Ā 

Humorously, the OP didn't want this to be about Mo Pai ratherĀ  I believe they were interested in comparing Long Men Pai and Mo Pai in terms of secrecy and technique.Ā  This was supposed to be a comparison of the two, not another quagmire.Ā 

Ā 

I've never seen such long conversations with so many participants saying 'they don't want to talk to each other'.Ā Ā Ā  I wish people would take there 'We are done' to heart and find a more productive discussion.Ā 

Ā 

Guys, you can set some sort of stop watch to time how much precious time you've wasted on this.Ā  Somewhere in hell, people are being forced to read this and suffering needless, but you participants don't have to.Ā  Free will and all that.Ā  Just give it up.Ā  Live.. spend that extra time productively.. enjoyably..Ā 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, thelerner said:

OMG, this thread is still going?Ā 

Ā 

Humorously, the OP didn't want this to be about Mo Pai ratherĀ  I believe they were interested in comparing Long Men Pai and Mo Pai in terms of secrecy and technique.Ā  This was supposed to be a comparison of the two, not another quagmire.Ā 

Yes.Ā 

@Wu Ming JenĀ why don't we see any participant of any line of Long Men Pai try to Sell their notes, or start a group not connected to the lineage?Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mudfoot said:

Yes.Ā 

@Wu Ming JenĀ why don't we see any participant of any line of Long Men Pai try to Sell their notes, or start a group not connected to the lineage?Ā 

Ā 

I do not know, maybe because there is no lack,Ā question,Ā confusion, no need to promote anything or cut the roots to start something "new"Ā for fame or gain of oneself.

Ā 

It is one's own life destiny to receive the teachings so no need to go out on a tree limb shouting to others that they need to practice and join a group. Ā 

Ā 

In times when everyone is trying to sell this knowledge as a product for their own benefit, many advertisements about internal alchemy courses appear on the internet. In fact, the content of those courses usually covers only the longevity and basic qi gong training erroneously called internal alchemy.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

With all this talk about the Western Mo Pai group thinking they're so great that they have something and insisting they have more now than what has been released (whichĀ reallyĀ isn't that much), I still don't see anything special. The meditation practices I've been taught and the ones my friends here on TDB and elsewhere make people so happy and peaceful, which is far from how ilovecoffee and his comrades in arms act. The level of rudeness ilovecoffee displayed towards Hancock who was simply asking to learn more is exactly why I'm glad Xiao Meng Xiang has taken the power away from them. With this pity party from ilovecoffee,Ā this reflects exactly what I think of him and his cabal:Ā 

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Not that you would believe us, but this isn't the same thing we have or practice.

Ā 

As just one of many examples, it omits the requirement for being grounded during meditation, and this is something Jim and Kosta covered in length to his students many of which are members of our group.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Ilovecoffee

3 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

Yes.Ā 

Ā 

Because all they have is personal testimony to validate the practice.

Ā 

We also do not charge anything.

Edited by Ilovecoffee

14 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

As just one of many examples, it omits the requirement for being grounded during meditation.

Ā 

Obviously you and they do not understand either grounding or Earthing. Ā Skin is an insulator, soil is an insulator; and 'grounding' is not required for development in the first place, and secondly sitting naked on the ground is pure Western perversion. Ā Your minds are insulated from reality. Ā You are powerless and yet power hungry egomaniacs caught in a trap. Ā Mo Pai practice is a joke either with or without the 'grounding'.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Ā 

Not that you would believe us, but this isn't the same thing we have or practice.

Ā 

As just one of many examples, it omits the requirement for being grounded during meditation, and this is something Jim and Kosta covered in length to his students many of which are members of our group.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The photos of Jim do not show him to be grounded or bare-assed in the dirt. Why shouldn't one assume that the visual representation in the PDF isĀ how it is done?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Ā 

Because all they have is personal testimony to validate the practice.

Ā 

We also do not charge anything.

Ā 

I would not join you in your 'practice' even if you paid me for it

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

The photos of Jim do not show him to be grounded or bare-assed in the dirt. Why shouldn't one assume that the visual representation in the PDF isĀ how it is done?

Ā 

IMG_1155.JPG

Edited by Ilovecoffee
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Ā 

Ā 

Great answer!Ā 

:rolleyes:

Ā 

Do you intend to answer orĀ spam the thread more?

Ā 

Let me clarify...

There is no photographic evidence of Jim being grounded by wires on his perineum or of him sitting bare-assed in dirt. Why shouldn't oneĀ assume that the visual representationĀ in the PDF is how it is done?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, å°ę¢¦ęƒ³ said:

They don't have dantians either, but they can fly, change matter at will, create fire in their hands. All without an active dantian.

Ā 

If people can do all these things without having active dantiens then what is the usefulness of having one?

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1