X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

20 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

But I 99.99% trust what joeblast says, having met him and knowing of his experience over the years, so my opinion is changing entirely now.

I have found joeblast to be one of the better members here and his information and experience are solid. But please, joeblast, don't ever wear a wrestling mask. 👹🤼

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, beachbum78 said:

Guess I touched a nerve. 

He's is not a taoist but claims to be a Pai and claims to be an alchemist doing Jindan sorcery correct me if im wrong. 

Honestly its hard to take you seriously when the man you look up to is this. 

Image result for lonemanpai

I don't know whats worse him or his fanatical followers.

You mention experiences and transmissions let me ask you what are you cultivating and what is it a transmission of an do you even know what that means?

My intent which I posted above was to help people confused by lonemanpai (the name itself is an oxymoron) an find someone with credentials they can validate themselves. 

Now this man is a 21st Generation Longmen (Dragon Gate) Daoist Priest, a Diplomat of Oriental Medicine certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), a Licensed Acupuncturist in the State of Texas, a professional member of the International Medical Veritas Association (IMVA) as well as a Zheng Yi Daoist Priest.

http://www.fourdragonsschool.com/daoist-training-syllabus.html

Picture

(Ya know a real LongMen Daoist Priest)

Now a picture of him in China at Wudang with his Sifu doesn't mean to much of anything ability wise that's true but it sure as hell doesn't hurt either.

If you understand where im going with this it doesn't have to be the above man the point is valid credentials.  As I stated earlier.

It is fine if you dont like this or that guy, or their teaching, but so what, nobody forces you to pay him money and become his disciple. Is it not good that there is a teacher for every different type of person on different stages of self-development?

Do you think there is an ideal type of teacher? I don't think so. I have even less trust into taoist's with modern diplomas and certificates doing online courses than in a man with devil mask.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, King Jade said:

Some of you have extra sensory perception developed from your training.

Why don't you use it to see if he's enlightened or not? 

Seems pretty easy to do and will help skip all the silly debate of yours about if he looks or not the part.

Just my 2 cents.

OMG!   John Chang is alive and well, a silent member here  and he liked your post !  :o

• Haha 2

None of that answers any questions which I posed a few times.

Who was his teacher?

What does he teach?

What skill did he develop?

Saying your a Pai and doing neigong and jin dan alchemy and you are not a taoist or a kung fu master or chikung teacher is just fraudulent. (maybe that's why he wears the mask..)

If he is a chikung teacher than what form of chikung does he teach?

I mean how can you validate that he's not lying to you and just making it up?

What makes lonemanpai a Pai?

What just because he says so give me a break.

How does he even know what a Pai is if he was never part of one?

Posted (edited)
On 3/20/2019 at 5:29 AM, GSmaster said:

I would rather suggest going to @Starjumper then, he is not chinese, not wearing a funny hat, but his energy work and mountain place would be more interesting.

Hey buddy, thanks for the good word, but WTF are you doing back here?  I didn't expect it.  Anyway, it's good to see that at least some of the bozos on this bus here have been around the block a couple of times, like us.

Edited by Starjumper

6 hours ago, beachbum78 said:

Too bad LonmenPai guys due to an insane misunderstanding you could have got more from a simple kung fu school..

http://internalenergygongfu.com/it/foto

zhou_shifu.jpg

Oh well I guess Kung Fu isnt good enough ill leave you with this.

So sad you could have learned the real thing...:(

Okay man, I might be harsh here, but chinese are harsh, and well life is harsh.

Btw, I don't have any relation with SotG nor do I like his practices or the way he goes.

I have much less interest in him, than you do, apparently).

The guy in black tuxedo claiming to be kungfu master is outright a scammer.

For evidence of this anyone could look his own video demonstrating a trick with breaking stone, watch it 0.25x slo'mo and you will see that he turns the stone up before breaking, does so many times so it is not so obvious for viewers, anyone can do this at home without any "kungfu or pai training.

There is a saying, lied once, lied all the time. I would not trust anybody who makes an obvious lie in order to generate money and fool people. That is as far as it can get from behavior of enlightened being.

I could take some time and find a dozen or more videos of "chigong / neigong" masters with lineage, scamming people with tricks, selling it for "iron shirt qigong" and e.t.c.

Wait, I found another video where he is scamming his students 1.45 time.

http://www.qigong.ru/beginners/index.php?lng=e&num=6

http://zyqigong.org/about-xu-mingtang/

Lineage holder of some zhong yuang qigong, and obvious scammer, was showing tricks with breaking wooden sticks by paper for a tv program which made him widely popular.

The reality is, most chigong teachers come from china in order to make money on fools, it is a pure business model has nothing to do with pai or skills beyond circus tricks. Some show circus tricks, some claim to belong to ancient lineage, some write books on flying dragons, crouching tigers, and how they were once taught by immortals. Nothing of this adds any credibility nor it benefits any of their students who in the end attain absolutely nothing beyond losing finance and an illusionary feeling that they are mastering qigong or internal arts.

4 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Hey buddy, thanks for the good word, but WTF are you doing back here?  I didn't expect it.  Anyway, it's good to see that at least some of the bozos on this bus here have been around the block a couple of times, like us.

Why not, I could still come here, because I am still alive. When I will be truly dead, I won't come anymore, otherwise I could still be coming once a year or so. The world is small, there are only that many esoteric forums.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I would also add to this that his pyrokinesis is fake, they use cheap mineral salts, that upon release cause fire.

I dont see significant qi emmission there and even more to this when the fire (smoke) starts, he is not even holding his hand there.

In the end, very obvious scharlatan and a fraud, @beachbum78 , if you believed in him, just because he wears black kungfu shirt, I would be very concerned about teachers you find. 

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Scamgong artists are dominant all over youtube and internet

I love the way the onlookers let out a slooooow  Meeooooowww    :D

Its an old trick ....  Mas Oyama was good at it . . . . breaking stones and rocks with karate chops   .

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Okay man, I might be harsh here, but chinese are harsh, and well life is harsh.

Btw, I don't have any relation with SotG nor do I like his practices or the way he goes.

I have much less interest in him, than you do, apparently).

The guy in black tuxedo claiming to be kungfu master is outright a scammer.

For evidence of this anyone could look his own video demonstrating a trick with breaking stone, watch it 0.25x slo'mo and you will see that he turns the stone up before breaking, does so many times so it is not so obvious for viewers, anyone can do this at home without any "kungfu or pai training.

There is a saying, lied once, lied all the time. I would not trust anybody who makes an obvious lie in order to generate money and fool people. That is as far as it can get from behavior of enlightened being.

I could take some time and find a dozen or more videos of "chigong / neigong" masters with lineage, scamming people with tricks, selling it for "iron shirt qigong" and e.t.c.

Wait, I found another video where he is scamming his students 1.45 time.

http://www.qigong.ru/beginners/index.php?lng=e&num=6

http://zyqigong.org/about-xu-mingtang/

Lineage holder of some zhong yuang qigong, and obvious scammer, was showing tricks with breaking wooden sticks by paper for a tv program which made him widely popular.

The reality is, most chigong teachers come from china in order to make money on fools, it is a pure business model has nothing to do with pai or skills beyond circus tricks. Some show circus tricks, some claim to belong to ancient lineage, some write books on flying dragons, crouching tigers, and how they were once taught by immortals. Nothing of this adds any credibility nor it benefits any of their students who in the end attain absolutely nothing beyond losing finance and an illusionary feeling that they are mastering qigong or internal arts.

Why not, I could still come here, because I am still alive. When I will be truly dead, I won't come anymore, otherwise I could still be coming once a year or so. The world is small, there are only that many esoteric forums.

Some pretty fantastical claims you all make.

All of these replies an none of my questions answered...

So you say the master of Mopai is dead and a necromancer and that a Priest in LongMenPai has no power and you accuse the Master of Guang Hua Pai of doing fake demonstrations. 

So this is "lonemanpai"'s game.

The privatization of neigong to induce others into sorcery while claims authentic masters who demonstrate their skills as fake.

Interesting. 

I think we all by know by now that lonemanpai and its founder is bs and fraudulent.

But please continue id love to hear about how real kung fu and wudang masters are fake while showing no credentials of your own.

ironshirt.thumb.jpg.9290eae2f1687c92500a5d972cbf739a.jpg

This is "hard" qigong practice, as it came to russia. You can see there are many people, must be thousands of those who have been scammed. Each seminar gathers up to a 100 disciples that pay up to 600$ or around this sum for this great teaching.

Svarga-110.thumb.jpg.43cde8b3f86973ce453cedaffa1bbceb.jpg

This chinese guy brought it, and is the root of all evil. He claims this is iron shirt qigong, but in fact it is just a cheap trick, nothing to do with qigong practice anyone can do this.

He actually created a story about himself being the prince of Tai-Chi.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

ironshirt.thumb.jpg.9290eae2f1687c92500a5d972cbf739a.jpg

This is "hard" qigong practice, as it came to russia. You can see there are many people, must be thousands of those who have been scammed. Each seminar gathers up to a 100 disciples that pay up to 600$ or around this sum for this great teaching.

Svarga-110.thumb.jpg.43cde8b3f86973ce453cedaffa1bbceb.jpg

This chinese guy brought it, and is the root of all evil. He claims this is iron shirt qigong, but in fact it is just a cheap trick, nothing to do with qigong practice anyone can do this.

He actually created a story about himself being the prince of Tai-Chi.

Deflection.

I asked about lonemanpai.

Still no answers.

Maybe because you dont know them or the fact that lonemanpai is complete bs.

Im saying lonemanpai is bs its not a real Pai they dont even know what a Pai is.

Cant answer simple questions like.

Who is the teacher?

Who was his teacher?

What skill does he teach?

Until there are answered Ill consider and state that lonemanpai is fraudulent because nothing about it can be verified at any level.

Prove me wrong. Prove yourself.

People talk about others when they cant stand the truth or hide from the truth within themselves.

Edited by beachbum78

15 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

The privatization of neigong to induce others into sorcery while claims authentic masters who demonstrate their skills as fake.

Well, I suggest going back to school, somewhere in a 5th grade and study some physics, that is what you are missing.

The video shows not a qigong skill but a simple trick which can be done by 10 year old without any physical power.

The only thing he mastered, is the art of scamming and being shameless to do this on public video.

You still believe he is real kungfu / pai master, haha.

3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Well, I suggest going back to school, somewhere in a 5th grade and study some physics, that is what you are missing.

The video shows not a qigong skill but a simple trick which can be done by 10 year old without any physical power.

The only thing he mastered, is the art of scamming and being shameless to do this on public video.

You still believe he is real kungfu / pai master, haha.

The scam is lonemanpai thats why he wears mask.

Pretty obvious when you have common sense. 

5 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

The scam is lonemanpai thats why he wears mask.

Chinese guy is scamming without any mask, so this does not prove your logic.

Mask could be used to hid his activity from everyday job / relatives / people who know him.

Sorcery and necromancy in particular is not well accepted in the society.

He would become an outcast if people recognize him.

People who work with magic are always very discrete, never show off themselves in public, never go on TV.

• Haha 1

To be honest the whole lonemanpai thing is insanely shady to the whole mask and not knowing anything on the onset about the guy teaching it. 

Its members insulting real masters who lived and trained in China who present their selves openly and honestly. Only makes you look shady as well. 

11 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

Insults dont change that.

Sorry to hear that, but that was not an insult, it was a suggestion based on facts, all those tricks can be recognized if you know how physics of hard objects work.

There are educational channels on youtube where they repeat all those tricks with breaking stones and e.t.c without any "qigong training".

This video is russian, but it could still be worthy a watch. Myth busting.

Try watching with subtitles / auto-translate.

This has nothing to do with the fact that loenmanpai is fake. 

Validate yourself lonemanpai.

Prove you didnt make all of it up.

Simple request.

5 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

Simple request.

At the very least you are on the wrong forum dude, lonemanpai or whatever his name is, is not here.

6 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

This has nothing to do with the fact that loenmanpai is fake. 

Well, you have an easy life, you claim someone is fraud, yet you claimed that there is genuine chinese authentic kungfu master,

Who is showing scam on a public and now, you close your eyes. 

Are you seeking truth or just looking for a way to bash one particular guy any, way possible?

Posted (edited)

Lonemanpai is made up.

It's founder knows it and that's why he wears a mask makes it easier to scam people if they dont know who you are.

Lonemanpai promoted itself on this very forum and on youtube. 

Simply asking

Who is he?

Who is his teacher?

What skill does he teach?

Is not out of line. Especially since he is charging a monthly fee now.

I know the cult brainwashing is real but these are simple questions that any teacher can answer.

Edited by beachbum78

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

I know the cult brainwashing is real but these are simple questions that any teacher can answer.

But whom are you asking? 

27 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

Especially since he is charging a monthly fee now.

If you are so much interested in him, you could try pay for a month and ask him those questions on his forum.

Internal arts aint as simple as going to university, you have already fallen prey to chinese scamgong artists.

It may take atleast 10 years of daily practice to weed through bad teachers and find someone good.

And you have to start using your own brain, not follow blindly teaching your given.

Because if you don't know the subject and you don't know how physics function, anybody can fool you.

You cannot see between true / false, good / bad. Your criteria for finding teacher are more or less rubbish.

You believe that cheap tricks anyone can do, are the demonstrations of qigong mastery / pai skillz.

Some people never find any teacher in their life.

If SotG was useless, nobody would pay him even 50bux a month, it is self evident, that people are getting some benefits in return to stay there. 

I would never pay him myself though, as I don't see how he can bring me any benefit.

But for beginners interested in magic and rituals it could be a good start.

Edited by GSmaster