X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

Besides ,   LMP has demoed some groovy shit here .... and, in the past, given a fair bit away  .....    to the perceptive .

 

You're only supposed to use three dots ... instead of four or five.

Edited by Starjumper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-03-22 at 11:59 AM, beachbum78 said:

 

Who is the teacher?

Who was his teacher?

What skill does he teach?

What makes lonemanpai a Pai?

It is a pun on Long Men Pai. 

It is not daoist, it is not traditional, so don't get into a fret about the "Pai". 

 

If you have questions about the skills, you could always join. 😁 

But there are seated exercises of Nei gong type, standing exercises, and summonings based on Enochian (?) magic. 

The purpose of the system and the goal of the system, well, you could always join. 

 

Is SOTG a fraud? 

Define fraud. 

 

Is he claiming to teach a traditional chinese lineage? 

No, he is claiming to teach what he teaches. No fraud there. You may dislike it, which is an other matter. 

 

Is he powerful in his transmissions? Well, if you decide to take part of one, don't go to work that day. 

 

Does that compare to your average three different lineages initiated Daoist priest? 

Who knows. 

Next question is, how do you find the time to practice material from three different spiritual lineages? 

Or is it just a contest? 

The one with the most lineages when he (becomes immortal) wins. 😁 

 

Personally, I found LMP too dependent on focus and visualisation, so I stuck to my system. But I also found LMP a supportive place to hang, a couple of years ago. 

 

Would I recommend LMP? 

No. 

I wouldn't recommend my tradition either. 

Pick something easier 😁. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

It is a pun on Long Men Pai. 

It is not daoist, it is not traditional, so don't get into a fret about the "Pai". 

 

If you have questions about the skills, you could always join. 😁 

But there are seated exercises of Nei gong type, standing exercises, and summonings based on Enochian (?) magic. 

The purpose of the system and the goal of the system, well, you could always join. 

 

Is SOTG a fraud? 

Define fraud. 

 

Is he claiming to teach a traditional chinese lineage? 

No, he is claiming to teach what he teaches. No fraud there. You may dislike it, which is an other matter. 

 

Is he powerful in his transmissions? Well, if you decide to take part of one, don't go to work that day. 

 

Does that compare to your average three different lineages initiated Daoist priest? 

Who knows. 

Next question is, how do you find the time to practice material from three different spiritual lineages? 

Or is it just a contest? 

The one with the most lineages when he (becomes immortal) wins. 😁 

 

Personally, I found LMP too dependent on focus and visualisation, so I stuck to my system. But I also found LMP a supportive place to hang, a couple of years ago. 

 

Would I recommend LMP? 

No. 

I wouldn't recommend my tradition either. 

Pick something easier 😁. 

 

 

Im amazed to the lengths you go to fully show your ignorance on the matter.

 

In one of the lonemanpai videos on YouTube he states,

 

"If you start bleeding out your ears or something like that let him know."

 

Kinda screams he doesn't know what he is doing or the results of the practices and may hurt people thru them if he hasn't already.

 

Neigong you say so what inner skill are you developing that leads to immortality and what kind and what level of immortality and who attained it with this practice?

 

Immortality how do you know what that really is outside of books if no one actually explains it to you than how do you actually know?

 

A transmission a transmission of what just energy? Is this what you think transmission means I mean really?

 

Now the funniest thing is that you think you can attain immortality which you nothing about thru neigong which you know nothing about and in a Pai which isnt a Pai which you dont know why that is either.

 

Kinda why I posted links to real Taoists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

 

Im amazed to the lengths you go to fully show your ignorance on the matter.

I realize you are amazed. 😁 

 

You, on the other hand, might want to reread my post and your response to that. 

 

How much are you off? 

Let me count the ways? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's fraudulent to say that your going to teach someone something that you cant do yourself with a method/teaching that your not sure actually works. 

 

Its like saying im going to teach someone to speak Arabic by eating glazed donuts an then charge monthly for it. An then suggest people who are actually learning from a language professor to leave them and join me.

 

It's unethical and fraudulent.

 

Its not crazy to ask for the teacher's credentials. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

I realize you are amazed. 😁 

 

You, on the other hand, might want to reread my post and your response to that. 

 

How much are you off? 

Let me count the ways? 

 

Only by your inyour ability to answer any questions which means the whole thing is fake and make believe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

it's fraudulent to say that your going to teach someone something that you cant do yourself with a method/teaching that your not sure actually works. 

Good. You defined your version of fraud. 

 

But how do you know he cannot do the things he say he can do, and how do you know that he is not sure his method will do that? 

 

And how do you know that another school fulfills the above? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

 

Only by your inyour ability to answer any questions which means the whole thing is fake and make believe. 

This does not make sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

It is a pun on Long Men Pai. 

It is not daoist, it is not traditional, so don't get into a fret about the "Pai". 

 

If you have questions about the skills, you could always join. 😁 

But there are seated exercises of Nei gong type, standing exercises, and summonings based on Enochian (?) magic. 

The purpose of the system and the goal of the system, well, you could always join. 

 

Is SOTG a fraud? 

Define fraud. 

 

Is he claiming to teach a traditional chinese lineage? 

No, he is claiming to teach what he teaches. No fraud there. You may dislike it, which is an other matter. 

 

Is he powerful in his transmissions? Well, if you decide to take part of one, don't go to work that day. 

 

Does that compare to your average three different lineages initiated Daoist priest? 

Who knows. 

Next question is, how do you find the time to practice material from three different spiritual lineages? 

Or is it just a contest? 

The one with the most lineages when he (becomes immortal) wins. 😁 

 

Personally, I found LMP too dependent on focus and visualisation, so I stuck to my system. But I also found LMP a supportive place to hang, a couple of years ago. 

 

Would I recommend LMP? 

No. 

I wouldn't recommend my tradition either. 

Pick something easier 😁. 

i agree with the focus on focus getting in the way a bit. one of the reasons I've been having more success with my own system. I struggle to get the breaths low and deep enough if I have to much focus on the dantian, or on anything. the focus itself seems to prompt the ego and some body tensing. that being said, the passive effects it had on the meridians and dantian activity never left, which is nice  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mudfoot said:

Good. You defined your version of fraud. 

 

But how do you know he cannot do the things he say he can do, and how do you know that he is not sure his method will do that? 

 

And how do you know that another school fulfills the above? 

 

Sure ill answer your questions.

 

Nei gong means inner skill. 

 

Having a teacher means he tested you and approved you thru testing. 

 

Immortality is based off the history of the lineage meaning it is attributed to an immortal or Buddha thus making it worthwhile.

 

So again what basis are you saying that lonemanpai methods lead to immortality.?  

 

Look its not going to be me that pays the price for being wrong about this its going to be everyone who practices lonemanpai.

 

Time reveals everything. 

 

I hope your not wasting your time money and efforts just because you didnt ask a few questions..

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

 

Nei gong means inner skill. 

And? Read my first post. 

2 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

 

Immortality is based off the history of the lineage meaning it is attributed to an immortal or Buddha thus making it worthwhile.

No. 

2 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

 

So again what basis are you saying that lonemanpai methods lead to immortality.?  

Read my first post. 

 

2 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

I hope your not wasting your time money and efforts just because you didnt ask a few questions..

Read my first post. 

Strawman argument. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beachbum, can you talk about your personal qigong branch and teacher? What do you practice? 

Have you practiced the meditation methods that are on the other videos of that Youtube channel? What do you think about it? 

 

Edited by King Jade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

Good luck Mudfoot your going to need it. 

 

Oh did you know Taichi Tao Master Waysun Liao is doing a new streaming service?

 

https://www.taostream.org/grandmaster-waysun-liao/

If you bothered to read my first post, you might notice there that I actually have a practice. 

 

So why would I be interested in buying in to another internet sell? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to help clarify the ranting, lonemanpai is just as much antitaoist as it is antichrist.  So if you're wanting to compare us to your ideas about "real" taoist monks you're gonna be making some nonsensical arguments.  Which honestly seems to be the case anyways lol

 

Going with that, our ideas on immortality may or may not coincide with yours.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Starjumper said:

 

You're only supposed to use three dots ... instead of four or five.

 

Says who   .......    you  ? 

 

You do not expect me to be  ..    conventional    ...................   do you ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GSmaster said:

 

You have not responded to my post showing your taoist kungfu master performing a cheap trick of breaking stone and thus scamming his students.

 

Do you think it is not a fraud to claim you do something by your internal qi power when infact all you are doing is a trick anybody can do?

 

Is that an inner skill?

 

 

 Let's be fair, beachbum does seem to possess the 'inner skill' of avoiding pointed questions and observations which embarrassingly destroy his position and claims  though   .

 

;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GSmaster said:

 

You are not authentic chikung master?

You do not have chinese lineage?

You do not possess pie skillz?

You do not wear black kungfu shirt?

 

 

 

Do not be intimidated by robes  and documents of office . They may not indicate authority or lineage , they may have been inherited, bought, scammed and not EARNED  . 

 

(My paraphrase from Japanese Art of War )

 

Spoiler

Here are some 'impressive' titles I earned  ... was 'awarded '  in my IV degree initiation ;

 

Secret Master. 

Perfect Master. 

Intimate Secretary. 

Provost and Judge. 

Intendant of the Buildings. 

Elect of Nine. 
Elect of Fifteen. 

Sublime Elect. 

Grand Master Architect. 

Companion of the Royal Arch of Enoch. 

Scottish Knight of Perfection. 
Discreet Master. 

Sublime Master. 

Knight of the Sacred Arch. 

Knight of the Secret Vault. 
Secret Master. 

Perfect Master. 

Master by Curiosity or Intimate Secretary. 

Provost and Judge or Irish Master or Egyptian Knight. 
English Master or Knight of Israel.
Elect of Nine. 

Elect of the Unknown. 

Elect of Fifteen. 

Perfect Elect. 

Illustrious Elect. 

....  ahh fuck, it goes on and on and that stage I cant even be bothered to reproduce them   :D    Most peeps at this stage of the ceremony become curious, then after a bit WTF ?, then bored ... then "is this really happening " indeed ! It is one of the most gruelling trials of initiation !  :D

 

Thing is, most peeps quickly learn from this experience the folly of degrees and titles and robes of office, compared to RESULTS !

 

(and if you look deeper into it, you discover one of your 'titles' slipped into the middle is 'eater of camel dung '    :D  )

 

But there are also other types of people that  take this part of the initiation serious and literally ! Some even  have gone to the extent to hunt and procure all the obscure badges of office from all those degrees and pin them to their robe , even though no one or no text every suggests that !   

 

freemason_masonic_emblems_trans_NvBQzQNj

 

There robes are weighed down with jingle and glitter  ... they dont seem to notice that  members of the next degree wear plain unadorned simple 'Tau' robe .

 

Black-Tau-robe-1.jpg

 

Do the others tell them ?  Nope .    All they have to do is to go on to the next stage of initiation where all this is stripped from you, even your mundane identity, titles, offices,  name .....  in preparation for the next step .

 

But many never take it, they feel comfortable in the world of false outer achievements,  glamour,   pretty trinkets  and costumes .

 

<  shrug >  "Such is life " .

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GSmaster said:

 

You are not authentic chikung master?

You do not have chinese lineage?

You do not possess pie skillz?

You do not wear black kungfu shirt?

 

They are coming for you!

 

Actually they generally leave me alone - even when I occasionally poke them.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GSmaster said:

 

You have not responded to my post showing your taoist kungfu master performing a cheap trick of breaking stone and thus scamming his students.

 

Do you think it is not a fraud to claim you do something by your internal qi power when infact all you are doing is a trick anybody can do?

 

Is that an inner skill?

 

🤔

Edited by Pilgrim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SOTG is a decent, knowledgeable guy...spent years giving away material  for free

 

I was on both of his forums and to be totally honest hes never been anything but helpful and eager to offer advice..Im currently studying so cannot afford his website, but being honest its cheap given that he literally cooks most of his students with transmissions alone...you're way out of line here

 

Also I would not recommend getting on that groups bad side....

 

They are a decent bunch and never bother anyone...in fact ive found them all to be helpful..got some nice tips on fasting before I left and still use them today

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I agree. I popped over to their forum a few years back and tried some of their stuff. Wasn’t for me, so I moved on. But they were all friendly and, most importantly, focused on their practice. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna buy SOCG a limo , with little   bumper flag poles with yin yang flags on 'em.  And make its grill like the mouth on his mask .

 

And give him awesome chauffeur   ,  like  Kato 

 

 

 

 

:) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites