TaoMaster

How do we know what's yin and what's yang . Really.

1. when you shoot a bullet from a gun the tip ( yang ) of the bullet comes first and the end ( yin ) always comes last.

2. Yang is always positive and it always comes first like the tip of the bullet. yin is the neg and it always follows its yang ( the tip )

3. so with the exercise you always use YANG first in some way and then yin after.

4. never start with yin, you always end with yin ..

1. The gun is active and the bullet is passive. Using the head and the end of a bullet may be a little gross to apply the concept of Yin-Yang.

2. That is not necessary so(see annotation).

3. Not so, all excises start with the static position which is Yin.

4. Always start with Yin and ends up with Yin which is the initial state to begin with.

Annotation:

陽極陰生: When Yang is at its extremity, Yin begins to raise.

陰極陽生: When Yin is at its extremity, Yang begins to raise.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

are highly magnetic. They pulse on yang and off yin

Light on and dark yin .

thw whole univrse is magnetic in some way

yang attracts yang and yin attracts yin

when they opposes one another , it generates sensations for life ( as in the creator of all things ) to either enjoy :) or detest :angry: .

The law of attraction:

Like poles repel each other; and opposite poles attract each other.

Thus Yang attracts Yin and Yin attracts Yang

• Like 1

1. The gun is active and the bullet is passive. This may be a little gross to apply the concept of Yin-Yang.

2. That is not necessary so(see annotation).

3. Not so, all excises start with the static position which is Yin.

4. Always start with Yin and ends up with Yin which is the initial state to begin with.

Annotation:

陽極陰生: When Yang is at its extremity, Yin begins to raise.

陰極陽生: When Yin is at its extremity, Yang begins to raise.

examples?

give me 5 examples of each annotation. So I can compare your statements to life in the universe.

static it the center point between yang and yin . Its neither yang nor yin .

Life as in the creator of yang and yin is static . It has no location , no space , no mass , no movement. Its static The center point between yang and yin is null . Like the bar magnet , The center is Null and static

you are permitted to use typical examples , not absolutes for your demonstration :)

my statement was when you increase yang , other yang increases and its YIn decreases to the same degree.

like the glass of water . The more you add yang the less you have yin . :)

also , the way I see it?

the gun has no movement its passive Yin. The bullet acts OUTward it has ACTion Yang

The bullet is aggressive while the gun just sits there passively

the gun powered is aggressive while the lead bullet is passive . It just sits there .

men Yang + tend to bee more aggressive than women Yin -

males shoot of of their guns .

the gun barrel is Yin. Its a hole for yin to travel through like a woman's va JJ it just lays there while the bullet goes does all the work ah ah ah ah aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, Ya got a cigarette baby ? Was it as good for you as it was for me ? :lol:

see the resembalances. :D

Edited by TaoMaster

The law of attraction:

interesting . I see it as the exact opposite as you do.

I can prove my statement with hours and hours of easy to understand examples , but Id love to hear how you can give me an example or two of how like poles repel . :)

sincerely too . Im not trying to pick a fight . :)

The law of attraction:

the law of atraction may just be misdefined and nothing more to it than that.

Yes Im attracted to women and women to me . Im more attracted to some women and some womens are less attracted to me

Unfortunatly the women Im attracted to are not attracted to me . Its living hell some days

Im attracted to younger, pretty , smart , quick , outgoing , slightly aggressive, strong women . Theses are all yang attributes. Many of which I have except for the young attribute. Now Im not talking women who are THAT young so dont go there.

I consider myself having the same attributes . But Im old. :(:)

The sexual attractions is yang yin yang yin yang yin over and over back and forth like hiting a ping pong ball over the net. Once you get a rally going the exceitment builds up and then BANG some body Yangs and some body YINS

Wow that was fun lets do it again .

Roller coaster rides are exciting as well . They go up and down and they are fast and fun .

Lets go wait in line for an hour and go do it again and again and again . :)

The attraction is the interchange of yang and yin over and over again .

Martial arts is a win lose proposition + and - respectivily . It generates excitment and excitment is a YANG attribute.

A passive person who tends to sit on the passive side of life tends to avoid excitement.

Those who sit on the yin side of life tend to be pulled towards other yin attributes while the "Yanger" pulls towards more Yang activities.

The closer we get to the center between Yin and yang , the less absolute and the more static and tend to be balanced. Consistently .

I see statice as the null point in the exact center. Like a Magnet is .

here are some magnets that Ive used for my demonstration in real time . Just for you :D

I took two magnets and wrote yang and yin on each one . Makes no difference which pole you choose to be yang or yin . But once you put the lables on you cant change the lables.

YANG always faces towards you while YIN on the back side is not visible ITS A LIE

when you flip them over the lie still persists.

when you put both yangs facing forwards facing up ALL sides will stick but when you flip one over all sides will repel.

Ok its not letting me attach files so Ill end this post and include them on the next post

yang always repels yin

yang sticks to yang and yin sticks to yins.

There are no different versions of magnetics in the universe.

Whats magnetic here is magnetic for EVERY thing in the universe including the so called law of attraction .

The true law of attraction that many and incorect about is simply the attraction to the interchange of yang and yin back and forth back and forth like sex or ping ping.

So if you want to understand attractions , play with some magnets .

Ive played around with them since 1977 almost every day from then to 2009 and I still increase my understanding of the universe as a whole from them today :)

The more you understand the magnet, then more you will understand the laws of attraction and yang and yin .

I took two magnets and wrote yang and yin on each one . Makes no difference which pole you choose to be yang or yin . But once you put the lables on you cant change the lables.

In that case, you better label them correctly or the same way.

Yang is South and Yin is North or vice versa.

yang always repels yin

yang sticks to yang and yin sticks to yins.

Is there a physicist in the house.

Brian, where are you.....???

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

post-111409-0-31790800-1419458372_thumb.jpg

post-111409-0-61631000-1419459269_thumb.jpg

post-111409-0-96864500-1419459197_thumb.jpg

post-111409-0-26617300-1419459185_thumb.jpg

post-111409-0-88578000-1419459174_thumb.jpg

post-111409-0-31790800-1419458372_thumb.jpg

post-111409-0-63477800-1419459258_thumb.jpg

the magnets that stick have a vacuum between them while the repeling magnets have the force field that pushes away

this is the only kind of magnet there is in the universe So when you read about magnitisum in a book and its instructed to you by another. ? KNowledge is best attained by ones self.

Self is yang and others are yin .

but like the yang yin magnet , we are all spiritually ONE spiritual being who is aware as aware can be with the ability to be unaware TOO.

This single spiritaul being I call "life" is who runs the show, plays the game and generates sensations between and throught the pushing of yang and yin together.

When you rasie your awareness level to levels you are not presently awareoff you will become 1 with all life in the universe and KNOW IT . Like I have. :)

post-111409-0-92984000-1419459219_thumb.jpg

I see how you study physics with your magnets.

post-111409-0-31790800-1419458372_thumb.

How about holding one magnet in place and turning the other one upside down.

post-111409-0-26617300-1419459185_thumb.

How about holding one in place and turning one end of the other and place them end to end.

Edited by ChiDragon

Yang attracts Yin, Yin attracts Yang.

"Big Yang" attracts small Yang, "Big Yin" attracts small Yin - is one way we could express "relative attractions".

I'd like to see these two statements disproven clearly and obviously, if anyone would like to try.

The magnet examples of "TaoMaster" do not make sense to me because the poles of the magnets do not seem to be labelled - just the entire magnet, making it impossible for us to see which pole (+ or -) he is putting together.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

Yang attracts Yin, Yin attracts Yang.

"Big Yang" attracts small Yang, "Big Yin" attracts small Yin - is one way we could express "relative attractions".

I'd like to see these two statements disproven clearly and obviously, if anyone would like to try.

The magnet examples of "TaoMaster" do not make sense to me because the poles of the magnets do not seem to be labelled - just the entire magnet, making it impossible for us to see which pole (+ or -) he is putting together.

-VonKrankenhaus

The magnets are labeled but the poles are not.

• Like 1

wow , I see north as Yang and south as yin .

interesting . I think it may be best without Brian . :(

if a person handles, uses and works with magnets like I have consistently since 1977, would you say that person is an expert on magnitisum ?

I would :)

north+ is up and south is down -

east is yang+ and west is YIn -

where do you get your list of yang and yin ?

they are labled correctly

if not then what is the correct way ?

I know it sux being WRONG , this is not my goal so make you wrong and me right.

If Im wrong I want to know how so , so I can correct myself .

so please correct me if Im wrong and show me some evidence .

To say im wrong and leaving it at that maens nothing .

This is why I always show some examples if there is ever a doubt .

also My IQ is really really high so I have an advantage there as well compared to most people.

but ya no we DO not want Mr B on board . I love him dearly :wub: But lets leave him out . :)

Pm him or something....... PLEASE :lol:

I now have a nice new Personal practice page and I will be putting the personal practices I use there for anyone to use free and with my support as well . :)

Ive asked many many times for the so called "LIST " of whats yang and whats YIN but to no avail . :(

If You have one Please attach or link it

Magnets dont have a north or south They have front back top botton left and right.

The shape makes no difference, They can be short , tall horse shoe or round.

BUT THEY ALL have 6 sides..Not 7 not 5 not 100. Even if the magnet is shaped like an octogone of a happy face :)

Your body and mine and everything ONLY has 6 sides in the universe and there are absolutly no exceptions to that . NONE , nadawada bing bang Yippy Ki Yeah :lol: The 6 sides are the 2nd generation of Yang and yin . There are no generations after that .

You can add perspective and demensions to it but thoses are YIN Illusions .

I love to :lol: laugh sorry , ill tone it down a bit :mellow::)

Ive asked many many times for the so called "LIST " of whats yang and whats YIN but to no avail . :(

There is no need to make a list. It would be infinitely long. Knowing the basic concept is suffice to determine attributes by intuition as they come along.

Per your request...

1. 陽極陰生: When Yang is at its extremity, Yin begins to raise.

2. 陰極陽生: When Yin is at its extremity, Yang begins to raise.

Example 1...

When one toss a ball up in the air.....

Height wise:

As soon the ball had reached its maximum height(at its extremity) which is a Yang state, then the ball start falling. At that instant, it was considered that the height to be the beginning of the Yin state.

Speed wise:

At maximum height, the speed is zero which is considered to be at the Yin state. As soon the ball start falling, the speed increases which is in the Yang state. Then it can be said that Yang is raising because the rate of speed is increasing.

Edited by ChiDragon

if a person handles, uses and works with magnets like I have consistently since 1977, would you say that person is an expert on magnitisum ?

I would :)

You would make everyone wonder about that....!!!

I would..... :)

Re:

-----

"Ive asked many many times for the so called "LIST " of whats yang and whats YIN but to no avail"

-----

I'm working on a new post that will include a few ways that this has been classified, because this is an important topic, and the way the thread has been careening around, it seems to me like clarity is coming a bit slowly. Not that I hold clarity above others on this in any way, but because this is a fundamental concept that needs to be grasped very clearly in order for any application of it to be more than just a mish-mash of assumptions.

I just want to make sure I have whatever I write backed up somewhere first, in case a Soaring Crane with a phone swoops in and edits it back to the Infinite Void.
:)

-VonKrankenhaus

Edited by vonkrankenhaus
  • Like 1

The magnets are labeled but the poles are not.

dont let the shape fool you . The front of the magnet is a pole and the back is an opposing pole Its yin

A magnet can be round too .

I could have wrote yang at the tops and yins at the bottoms too . It makes no difference. My friend. Take a break . This will just make you ill :( if you continue and I dont want that . NEVER :(

Its stripping away lies about the universe. It can be uncomfortable at first like running 3 miles after sitting in a chair or bed for a year . You need to gradualiy pick up speed and take this stuff a little at a time.

Soon youll be running 20 miles non stop at a sprint while contimplating your belly button . AFTER you do the exercise I have for you to do .

Its like any other exercise, You start off with what you can handle and work out every day , then increase your workouts.

I know this stuff..... I got this , like Beethoven had the piano

Its relaxing too . Soothing and peaceful . All................ YANGS :)

Enjoy !! ( dare I say ? ) ok I will whisper, enjoyment is also a yang attribute ;) :)

LOL

Yeah, I've tried to explain this to him several times. He says I'm lying, that I'm mean, that I confuse him, that he,doesn't read my posts anymore, that my disagreement with him proves he is correct, etc.

What he is doing is defining the poles of magnets by labeling those which attract to be "the same" and then using those definitions to "prove" that like poles attract. It is Bizarro-world twisted logic but he is firmly convinced he is 100% correct. He used the same type of "logic" to twist light, electricity, gravity, etc. and then claims they prove he is right, too.

In fact, he is convinced (and has plainly stated) that he is the one person in the history of the world who completely understands the Tao, that it is entirely based on his own cock-eyed view of yin & yang, and that this understanding means that he is also the only one in history who truly understands every single thing in the universe. He has also said that anyone who disagrees with him is not only a liar but that their lies prove he is correct. Convenient, eh?

I'm just hoping he gets a PPF soon so he can rant to himself there.

• Like 2

Wind: Yang or Yin?

It can be gentle and warm.

Or sharp and penetrating.

These qualities may be seen as Yang or Yin, but there is a reason it is mainly one.

North is Yang in the sense that is the direction our solar system moves towards.

North is Yin as it is colder, and moss grows on the north side of trees where it is more moist, also yin.

In China South was the top of the maps because South represented Yang, the heat of the summer, etc.

Yin and Yang contain each other. They are subtle, and it is very easy to get sucked into theories that work great from one perspective, but don't hold up to other perspectives. It is fine to say yang always comes first. But yin is always there to receive yang before it acts. They do nothing without each other.

There is no right or wrong, nothing to win or lose. Yang can be strong and firm, or impulsive and forceful. Yin can be flexible and yielding, or weak and easily pushed around. When force is used, things become broken, walls are raised, and separation is enforced. When one is firm of conviction internally, but gentle and flexible externally, trust is built and sharing deepens. Holding fast to righteousness easily exposes firmness and it becomes difficult to prevent clashes.

A good way to explore Yang and Yin is via Tai Chi, which is all about learning to feel yin and yang inside the body. Feeling how yang and yin move and interact is humbling to me. The more they refine and merge, the more I feel at home where ever I may be. The more I feel like this, the less anything else matters.

• Like 1

There is no need to make a list. It would be infinitely long.

even a short one ? just a few examples ?

Knowing the basic concept is suffice to determine attributes by intuition as they come along.

Fair enough , whats the basic concept you can share with me ? Ill take what ever I can get .

Per your request...

1. 陽極陰生: When Yang is at its extremity, Yin begins to raise.

ok I have no problem there.

2. 陰極陽生: When Yin is at its extremity, Yang begins to raise.

Since yang and yin are true opposites, Then by the law of duality

if

Yang rises ( and it does )

then

YIN must go down towards the opposite direction

Rises refers to up and the opposite of up is down . or fall . Am I correct here ?

Its a simple basic computer program using DOS. IF and THEN = goto

\

Example 1...

When one toss a ball up in the air.....

Height wise:

As soon the ball had reached its maximum height(at its extremity) which is a Yang state, then the ball start falling. At that instant, it was considered that the height to be the beginning of the Yin state.

got it thanks . NOW I see where you ae going with it .

Speed wise:

At maximum height, the speed is zero which is considered to be at the Yin state. As soon the ball start falling, the speed increases which is in the Yang state. Then it can be said that Yang is raising because the rate of speed is increasing.

Got it NOW I see your logic. Its like a pendulum and the pendulum effect is very real and true. It doesnt violate my logic in any way . No conflict I can see in any way . But its not as basic as my definitions of yang and yin .

The way I see it The speed increases as it drops but only to a certain degree. They are not equal . You can shoot a bullet in the air faster than it will fall . Its nothing more than an effect of gravitiy . Its not as basic as the Yang and YIN I use. Its still YIN as it falls EVER if the speed increases. But at a certain point it sustains speed . Like a sky diver hits maximum volosity .

I dont base any yang or yin on gravity , wind, rate of decent, The increae is a yang attribute Yes. The item falling is YANG

But the way use you it logically is not basic. Your example is also a little off. You can slowly ( yin ) raise an object and it will fall faster but it will still max out at terminal volosity ..

Increase is yang decrease is yin up is yang and down is yin . These facts are not dependant on gravity of a planet , wind, mass and shape like your example is . See what I mean ? I need to see your basic. Where all your logic is derived.

all things have both yang and yin . If a thing has more yang I call it yang , if it has more yin I call it yin . Thats my logic and it has nothing to do with the pendulum effect. The yang and yin basics I use are derived right from the original law of duailty of yang and yin . From these laws all other laws are derived. Its very very scientific .

Heres the logic I use .

If you have a glass and there is no water in the glass. The emphy space is YIN and the water is YANG. The more yang you ad to the glass the less yin ( or empty space you have as a result.

More yin , less yang , more yang less yin .Feel me ?

No Worries about the list. Ive asked many but none have come forward. Intuition is ok I suppose . The exercise is one where you use your intuition to define which is which . My list is very basic , short on this forum, but can go a long way into like .....forever

Are yang and yin not opposites ? I short list should only take a few minutes then

Also

North and south are actually top and bottom

Is not "top" the yang to the "bottom" called yin ?

This is where some worldly cultures have degenerated the true meaning of yang and yin . Not completely and dont take that as an insult . Its a true observation .

Yang is on top and yin at its bottom , correct ?

simple . Theres your Question. its a list too .

How about happy sad

hot and cold.

Heres the other thing to know about me .

I use Yang and Yin in a scientific manor . I have no idea what yang and yin were untill last Feb of this year . I read no books and the only time I really noticed thet yin yang symbol was at a street fair . You know the temporary tattoos kids have painted on .

Lets go back to north and south . You say south is YANG , How so ?

What is east and west to you ?

Outer inner good bad happy sad smile frown up and down increase , decrease dull sharp smart dumb peace war

Just put a + or - next to each one

or

You can tell me I have it all worng and theres no way you can do it . Perhaps it violates your BASICS

Please tell me more on your basics from which all your intuition is derived. . Im VERY interested . Sincerely :)

LOL

Yeah, I've tried to explain this to him several times. He says I'm lying,

that I'm mean,

that I confuse him, that he,doesn't read my posts anymore,

that my disagreement with him proves he is correct, etc.

wheres the rest of the context and links for all these accuzations Bro ?

What he is doing is defining the poles of magnets by labeling those which attract to be "the same" and then using those definitions to "prove" that like poles attract.

It seems too simple for you Yes , But that doesnt make it untrue . Whats your logic. ? like poles atract , PROVE me wrong and I will NEVER doubt you again . If not I will not read your posts again . Fair enough ? I felt sorry for ya and started reading your post a week ago and it looks like its not gonna work . .............again

It is Bizarro-world twisted logic but he is firmly convinced he is 100% correct. He used the same type of "logic" to twist light, electricity, gravity, etc. and then claims they prove he is right, too.

You havnt been able to prove one thing Ive ever said as untrue. Not one . Ive proved many many things you have stated as incorrect. You come to the table emphty handed to refute things Ive stated to be true . I have unbiased references and links that confirm my statements while you link nor confirm ANYTHING. and when you are defeated, you simply fade off, dont reply, run away and dont return unless its to bash me . So its back to the ignor list you go bro. Its a YIN attracts yin thing . BASH = Ignore both are yin attributes. THIS IS HOW your statments prove you wrong but you dont get that . .

SO sorry, hommie , but it gets old after a while when you appear and say im wrong , Then like others who oppose me just to jump on the band wagon . Follow me around the forum ... Seriously ? I must be makeing you MAD. This also proves Im yang your yin. I make a post first , you follow it up with " im wrong but no eveidive that im wrong . E=MC2 and all that jazz is not evidence.

Typos and analogy are not a matter or true or false , its a matter of similar and difference. Typos yes analogy that could be a little better well said ? ok but not unture.

In fact, he is convinced (and has plainly stated) that he is the one person in the history of the world who completely understands the Tao, that it is entirely based on his own cock-eyed view of yin & yang, and that this understanding means that he is also the only one in history who truly understands every single thing in the universe. He has also said that anyone who disagrees with him is not only a liar but that their lies prove he is correct. Convenient, eh?

I'm just hoping he gets a PPF soon so he can rant to himself there.

I know you do

When a person hates a person he wants him to go

when a person likes some one he wants hi to stay

is this logic flawed ?

is it not in the hearts of every man woman and every life form on the planet ?

You are simply at a level of awarness that is not high enough to comprehend the simplicity of my yang yin logic.

I can go on bro but im done . See you in the PPF

Ill be there helping others become more aware of life and the universe . . Perhaps while you find another person to bash and trash ? :)

have you ever heard of the Kennady johnson effect probally not

Its where two yangs go bizaro.

Johnson had JFK killed

Lennon Chapman

Lincoln Booth

Jesus and who ever

MLK James Earl Ray

Theres many more .

Its when A bad guy with many many yin attributes kills the guy with many mnay mnay yang attributes

Im not saying you want to kill me but its the same effect. You are drving youself into insanity .

Im looking at you like a misquto buzzing around my ears while Im trying to help others with what I know to be true about life and the universe.

You come down on me and thats YIN just like im comming down on you now . When you stopped I did too but youre back .

see ya :)

if

Yang rises ( and it does )

then

YIN must go down towards the opposite direction

Rises refers to up and the opposite of up is down . or fall . Am I correct here ?

What is rise and fall from?

I dont base any yang or yin on gravity , wind, rate of decent, The increae is a yang attribute Yes. The item falling is YANG

Gravity... so you do use gravity :)

Local thinking will rely on local constructs ;)

Heres the logic I use .

If you have a glass and there is no water in the glass. The emphy space is YIN and the water is YANG. The more yang you ad to the glass the less yin ( or empty space you have as a result.

More yin , less yang , more yang less yin .Feel me ?

You talk of empty space and less empty (ie: water)... Laozi talked of Empty space vs the vessel/container.

ergo... what is the association (space vs vessel) if the vessel is full of water?

Self is yang and others are yin .

I am yin and yan.

I alternate,

I embody,

I express.

Neither good or bad.

Just terms to describe

the phenomena around me.

You would make everyone wonder about that....!!!

I would..... :)

everyone ? the best way to prove my statements are incorrect is to actually prove them incorrect . The above statements says . I cant prove your magnet presentation is incorrect.

Since you cant prove its not , Perhaps it is .

Poles of a magnet are not north and south positive or negative . Its front+ back- left+ right- top+ and bottom- . Thats Santa Clause terminology.

yang and yin need to be compared to other yangs and yins and thats the purpose of two magnets side by side.

You challenged a statement I made about magnets , I posted pictures that prove, to a degree, that what I said was true , You came back with the magnets being mislabeled.

They are not . I could have turned them so the tops were facing front and youd still have front and back . Yang and yin respectivly. Magnet shape is/are totally irrelevant.

I didnt change the lables once I put them on . If this were a game of chess that would have been check mate, game over . I win .

I seldom make mistakes but even if I did, you still need to add weight and consider all the statements I make that are very very true or correct almost all the time ( if not all the time ) Its quantity of yang or yin that determnes yang and or yin . THEY are both the same item . :)

look at it like a ruler. If the ruler is 12 inches then 6 inches of the ruler is yang and the other 6 inches Yin. inches 1-6 are Yang positive and inches 6-12 are Yin negative. When you move the center to the right or left it tips the balance point one way or another. Its symetrical .

The ruler as a whole is the item of yang and yin . Every thig in the univers is the item as a whole and we are in the center of it . Our spines are the center point between yang and yin . The left side of our body is yang and the right side is yin.

All life forms have a central balance point between them in some way . It may be spherical like the planets in which case the central points are in the center core .

This is the WHY our human bodys and other similar life forms are formed like they are and you WILL NOT find that truth in ANY text book or the internet. With the exception of some places Ive posted this truth on other spiritual forums .

No bodys perfect. ( that I know of ) To be perfect requires inperfections. Its a legal issue. :) You wont find one without the other. if you or I were perfect , wed live our lives ONLY on the yang side of yang and yin . Imperfections are always on the yin side

Can you tell me how you came to the conclusion of south yang and north yin ? Very simple basic questions. :)

Basis ?

When you are up to it . :)

Edited by TaoMaster

What is rise and fall from?

exactly . Lets not use gravity as a basis for whats yang and whats yin . Once you leave the gravity feild , his analogy is useless.

Gravity... so you do use gravity :)

I do :) but not as a basis .

a thing that goes up will not always come back down . it will vanish . Easy to prove too

Local thinking will rely on local constructs ;)

True . Local is not a good place to use universal law.

You talk of empty space and less empty (ie: water)... Laozi talked of Empty space vs the vessel/container.

You can use sand , mud rocks, wine. beer jello. Its a matter of some thing >< no thing Yang is the thing and yin is the no thing .I dont know Laozi so I cant comment on his stuff.

if a glass is empty its yin . Its a negative when you add a thing in the glass its replaced with a positive . The more positive you add the less negative there is , Its 100 % negative to begine with and as the glass gets filled the negative reduces and the positive increases to the same degree. Simple . :lol: YIN , TRUE yin can only have negative attributes and true yang can only have yang attributes. However , it always comes down to quantity . The more yin attributes a thing has the more it can be considered yin and the same rule applys to YANG

If a man gets beat up run over by a car and then stands up . Theres more yin than yang in that scene. If hes walking fast with a big smile and hes happy but stumbles on te curb . Its mostly YANG in that scene.

ergo... what is the association (space vs vessel) if the vessel is full of water?

Can you rephrase this ? :) The vessel is yang it has more yang attributes than the vacuum of space YIN or air if you are flying in the gravity field. :)

yang is always a positive and yin is always a negative CD analogy that increasing yang increases yin ? not typically so .

The glass of water analogy is more basic and more absolute :)

there are yang and yin exceptions yes . like most life forms sleep at night and are awake by day but there are exceptions to that .

its ok to use " typically " as that refers to quanity and most of the time.

actions of yin never increase for the most part ONLY decrease. It went up and it went down . Just because it temporaily increased its speed does not mean yang

Edited by TaoMaster