TaoMaster

How do we know what's yin and what's yang . Really.

TaoMaster.....

How do you say positive and negative in Chinese ?

Yang() is positive
Yin() is negative.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

TaoMaster.....

Yang() is positive

Yin() is negative.

thanks. Ill get back to you soon CD.

ok im back

yang goes up and out , yin goes down and in

in order to determine the difference between yang and yin , a person MUST add or subtract over all attributes of each

If a person is said to be happy , positive, kind, smart, loving, caring, devoted, and trustworthy and honest , but he smokes cigarettes , you can still consider the person to be a positive person or YANG

at face value a the male is yang and female yin

the closer one gets to the static space between + and - the more likely there is to have + or - crossing over between the two and almost instantly vanish.

a partial of positive in a universe negative space will quickly evaporate and become an absence of that particle also known as a negative.

when a negative ( and in reality there is no such thing as a negative ) its a no thing ) meets positive , the positive "fills" the void with itself and the negative is no more . But it never was in the first place.

so even though the Thing has some negative attributes and many many positive attributes, its safe to consider that thing as positive.

if a thing has mostly negative attributes (voids of positives ) but has a single positive attribute, it can still be considered negative.

You've read my posts and i use the word " typically " many times. When a thing is closes to the center of present time, it can be said to have typical attributes of yang or yin .

if you play positive ( major ) sounding keys on a piano over and over and hit a (minor) key over a period of an hour , it can still be said that the hour was filled with positive sounding music.

if the truth is a positive attribute and the lie is its negative , the lie still has many positives within it . . the so called little white lie is a good example of this its a small particle of negativity in a universe of truth . So its safe to say the truthful attribute is still true.

like "I ran to the store , got some milk and then skipped home like an 8 year old" . Its mostly true only he didn't walk there he skipped there and skipped back . The little white lie was ran. but over all he told the truth .

so when you have allot of positive activity a little negative activity does now make the thing negative as an attribute and that is why I rejected :( your demonstration .

if a statement has more lies than truth its safe to consider the statement as a lie.

so quantity matters when you have many many things happening in an event.

since the ball falling downwards and in towards the earth is mostly negative and its very close to the present time between future and past, it can still be considered YIN even tho it increased in speed momentarily . But as an event as a whole ? it was still yin .

if you have two men standing side by side and one man is taller than the other , this does not make one man yin and the taller man Yang . Or if a Tall woman is standing next to a short man . This does not make her Yang .

in terms of height ? yes shes has a yang attribute of height but over all she can only be considered Yang or YIN based on the quantity of either + or - particles and attributes.

the south pole has more cold than its north pole and if those were the only two attributes for consideration the it can be said the south pole in - and the north is +

But the north pole has way way way more positive attributes than the south pole. so its safe to say , or fair to say the north pole is Yang.

the basis starts with + and -

There are 1 + and 1- ( which is still a positive ) but i use it as a means of representing the Yin -

1+ -1 = 1. A positive and a negative together is still a positive. You can compare them but they have no relationship . If you consider yourself positive can you have a relationship to the absence of a thing ? No. but you can certainly relate a positive to a positive or a no thing with another no thing . More of a no thing becomes a thing as soon as you consider it a no "thing" an absolute no thing is simple the absence of a thing in the universe.

The illusion is yang plus yin = 2 But in reality yang plus yin still equal yang.

every yin attribute in the universe is an illusion . But that's very very advanced , shall we say PERSONAL knowledge and in today's world , its not well known or almost completely unknown .

Scientists at MIT and noble prize winners have spent millions on a project and years of engineering to make temperature get all the way to absolute ZERO

to perform the feet they knew it was not a matter of putting an ice cube in a freezer and then see hold cold they could make the ice cube. ( but its the same principal as the refrigerator . It too just removes heat from a box It was a matter of removing HEAT+ until the heat was all gone . Known as zero degrees or zero Kelvins So in fact the BEC is just a super duper ice maker but a very very expensive one with only a few repairmen on the planet who can do a service call when needed. And their hourly pay rate is a little higher too .

So by removing the heat from the item it only "Seemed colder than before " Any scientist or air conditioning repairman will tell you to cool a room down you do not add cold. You remover heat. You can ask your friend Brian about it too. Hes my friend too but he just doesn't know it .

You can not add a thing that does not exist in the universe. In other words you cannot add a negative you can ONLY subtract a positive.

So Scientists at MIT decided to remove heat from an item and see if it was possible to remove all heat with a machine called the Bose Einstein Condensate or BEC .

heat is the positive . it can only be raised or lowered. But its cold " - sister" is in reality is an illusion just like all negative things are illusions .

there is not hot+ and cold- just hot or heat or temperature.

Cold is the illusion

Im using this analogy as its easy to verify ( prove )

So the MIT guys removed the heat , and then some more heat and more and more. The temperature is measured in Kelvins, not degrees.

Zero degrees is and same as zero because they are both absolute zeros.

So ok no problem they found a way to remove heat with ease using thier BEC machine.

But what the heck ? :huh: They were stuck at 1 nanokelvin or a billionth of 1 degree in terms of temperature they we use on a day to day basis.

At 0 nanokelvin Temperature will cease to exist. Its absolute 0

But heres the problem . They dont understand this . Im a 4th grade graduate who took the GED 3 times and failed . I was told I passed the 4th time and recently realized ( with a few phone calls to the place where I took the test ) that I failed the 3rd time too . The Navy recruiter took the failed document added some white out , ( interesting " white out " ( both yangs ) and changed my scores to passing levels. Another story .

The problem is this . ALL yangs without exception are all part of a whole YANG called the universe . When you vanish one they all go bye bye . So they were only able to get the temp to 1 kelvin and no more. All they could and can do is scratch their heads . Thier referidgerator HAS the ability to remove ALL heat but it stops at 1 nanokelinvin.

This is so cold it makes the vacuum and cold temperature of outer-space seem like a beach party at spring break in Miami.

Its super super cold.

When you eliminate heat , temperature as a whole will vanish from the universe .

But we as humans sit in the center of hot ><cold at warm and cool just like we have at the north and sounth poles we live between them and we live between the future and past.

In reality there is only Yang and the absence of yang. YIN is the illusion . Its a NO THING ...... and this is very important to understand, ITS a NO thing next to ANY thing. It can be disregarded as a thing because it does not exist .

So even that little white lie is a thing of sorts but its a things that detracts from the things its referring to.

If I say Im a good buddy and Brian comes along as says Im an idiot , it can be said that he is attempting to detract from my positive good buddyness. Hes attempting to bring me down , make me smaller, less , decreased in some way while I stand tall , stand up , increase, and remain larger than life . Like the girls were giggling at in a way about who has the biggest erection . It too starts small and gets bigger. Depending on whose in front of me I suppose or what considerations im having at the moment :lol:

If I say a thing is true and another person says its not , its a matter of conviction. Its also the basis for all games in the universe.

Team A says > while team B says <

You need not be a physicist to understand this nor spend years in collage or the MIT .

I can show YOU , Brian, Silentwhisperer, mythmaker and anyone who wants to know how. Both mentally and physically to the point of total vanishment like the 0 Kelvins of the BEC.

You can , on your own , without reading ANY books or internet data EXACTLY how to remove negatives ( ILLUSIONS ) from your life by simply adding more positives because negative

But FIRST and foremost, my friend, you must must must must be able to define and the key word here is ABLE as in ability , Yo MUST be able to know what positive are and what negatives are not.

By doing the exercise you can add positives to the point that the empty glass of water is so full of positive than ANY and I mean ANY negativity that comes you way will be like pissing on a forest fire in comparison. :lol:

When positive is added to the glass it becomes a matter of dualistic law . Filling the glass removes negativity from the glass The glass can be said to be an analogy of our old time universe. I call this universe 42nd street. :)

I dont lie :) and I know exactly what im doing here. No need to wonder how it is im even here if what im saying is true why am I not enjoying a life of Nirvana ? Do the drill and you will be able to answer that question on your own.

Im not in this for money or fame but since these are both YANG attributes , Ill take as much of it as I can get and comparatively speaking Im just getting started.

I didn't read how to do this in some booklet or on the internet.

NONE of that is a prerequisite , other than understanding how the run the exercises correctly.

When or if you get well into the exercise you too will see the relevancy of helping others who are looking for a "way out " of the hell hole this universe has become in its old age. I went looking years ago and gave up . Then not so long ago I started back on my "project " and it led me all the way out into Nirvana and one will all life in the universe . Spiritually and positively.

I returned from the future back to present time and Im here today to show others how to become so positive that any negativity they encounter . Its not truly a matter of Yang vs Yin. Its a matter of yang +yang +more yang +yang + yang

The universe is like an old man, bent over , with his trusty cane in hand, walking at a slow pace taking very very small steps with his face looking at the side walk knowing very well his time is almost over. Hes an old timer and so is this universe when its compared to an 18 year old athletic Olympic triathlon champion and 3 time gold medalist with a gleaming smile and the most positive attitude and attribute in the whole world.

The procedure for running the drill and exercise will be posted on my personal practice page soon for any one to use and enjoy.

:)

when you start the drills you use typical and absolutes

the sun is not typically there its more absolutely there than its typically there and when its not there in can be said to be vanished from existence at absolute ZERO like zero kelvins is to temperature.

I know what Im doing

Im very very intelligent

and Im here to help you and every body else.

You can add so much positivity to your life you will soon begin to glow the color of gold around you 360 and others will see it in amazement :o and awe.

You wont be that way every day but the more you add positivity the brighter you will become . I PROMISE you that and I don't lie.

THIS is my basis for logic and its all based on the basic law of duality that governs the entire life form universe we are in- side of now or in reality only consider to be inside of .

Were are in a universe which had a Galaxy we are in which has a solar system we are in which has a plant ( life form ) we are in which has a gravity field we are in which has an atmosphere we are in which has buildings we are in which has clothes we are in which has a body we are in and from there we continue further into our graves .

Usually under the ground

But these are merely considerations. They lead downwards and they are all YINs

You can reverse the decent and make your way back out both physically and mentally . I have, so I know .

HOW ?

DO MY DRILL

whatda you got Brian ? :lol:

Edited by TaoMaster

and we are just begining :wub: my friend....... just begining . :)

I've never expected an end to this.

if you have two men standing side by side and one man is taller than the other , this does not make one man yin and the taller man Yang .

Or if a Tall woman is standing next to a short man . This does not make her Yang .

As a woman, she is always Yin by gender.

As the height of the woman, the attribute of her height is Yang which not necessarily make her Yang.

So, the conclusion with respect to the attributes is a Yin woman has a Yang height. Besides, you wouldn't determine the attribute of a woman by her height, would you.....???

if a statement has more lies than truth its safe to consider the statement as a lie.

We all see that your statements has more lies than truth, therefore, it's safe to consider the statements have lies.....!!!???

Edited by ChiDragon

I've never expected an end to this.

As a woman, she is always Yin by gender.

As the height of the woman, the attribute of her height is Yang which not necessarily make her Yang.

So, the conclusion with respect to the attributes is a Yin woman has a Yang height. Besides, you wouldn't determine the attribute of a woman by her height, would you.....???

We all see that your statements has more lies than truth, therefore, it's safe to consider the statements have lies.....!!!???

That's why im here, my good friend . To show you the things you may consider to be lies from me are actually truth .

there is only Truth and less truth . The lie is the illusion of the truth so to speak .

for example . ANY one can chime in and say hes a liar . then ask how so my friend and then the guys says he made a typo or he , he , well he ..... Hes just a liar ok ?

I already proved my point and we can go round 2 if you like but im done with it .

heres the problem if you can "see" it

when we oppose each other , if I win and you lose than Ive just injured you mentally . and if i lose I get injured mentally .

So to prevent injury to self , You MUST win . But sadly you have nothing that proves what Im saying or what Ive said as UNTRUE, NOT even one thing.

THAT on its own Merritt, says its mostly true and can be considered the truth .

Remember . a thing is only as true as its total contents. Do you get that or have I gone way over your head. ?

and you have so much to point at and say that's a lie here the truth and that's a lie here's the truth and that's a lie and here's the truth .

Im always up to the challenge but you are always free to walk away too . Toss the white towel so to speak .

Just because you don't "get it " does not make it a lie . Does it ?

Its a matter of my gain is your loss like the glass of water . The loss is already there and when you add water , the water begins to win .

The universe started with a full glass of water and its been drank almost all the way down .

Life can fill it back up with life .

It happens every second of every day of every year of every Millennium into and from infinity . :)

You ll see soon enough . :);):) like I have and do .

find things that i've said in all my threads and posts that you agree with to be true and work with that . Surly there must be many things.

Illusions are simply less reality like cold is less heat . The law of duality ONLY works one way but it apply s to all things in the universe.

You just agreed with everything I said in your post and then you say im a liar.

you add up attributes of + or subtract - in a thing to determine if the thing has more yin than yang

a transgender for example who has his male genitals removed, takes hormons, has a softer voice smooth skin less Addams apple wear makeup etc etc can now be considers as YIN but a guy wearin a dress is a guy wearin a dress YANG

read my post a few times. eh ?

take it a little at a time.

present something to work with, like before, that will reveal my so called lies. I already proved my points and your proof as untrue. Re Read the following posts again . The ball that increase speed temporarily is still YIN , It didn't become yang from yin when you add up all the yin attributes , its remained yin . . That's

also take the time to read what those who oppose me say . Very little and nothing to back it up .

im just " bizaro " or a "liar" and yet i back up much of what I say .

when you say we all ? that's more of a lie than truth too . There's only a few of you compared to 100's who have no comments or who like what I say .

how would you feel if 1000's chimed in and liked my posts? would you still say im a liar overall ?

I think the issue is that im way too " over your head " in terms of understanding . Misunderstanding is yin .

I presented my terms to Brian and he ran for the hills.

I use the FORUM rules too .

Edited by TaoMaster

TM....
Your nick should speak for itself and all. Unfortunately, we don't see that at all. I hope you will hold up to its highest expectation. The way I see you now; you are more Yin than me.

PS......
Please use less space in your writing, for the health of our eyes , if you don't mind....!!!

May Yang raise within you.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 2

for those who understand me , it does speak for itself and for those who don't it doesn't.

do you "get" at least that ?

if not, we're ( you and I ) are done here , good luck :) .

definition of Tao

its all me baby, :) all me . Im a masters master and have THEE simplest way

thing is , the one thing you are looking for is the one thing YOU CANT SEE

The best things in life ALWAYS come first . Ive saved them for last . just for y'all

Edited by TaoMaster
  • Like 1

heres the problem if you can "see" it

when we oppose each other , if I win and you lose than Ive just injured you mentally . and if i lose I get injured mentally .

So to prevent injury to self , You MUST win . But sadly you have nothing that proves what Im saying or what Ive said as UNTRUE, NOT even one thing.

That is true.

when you say we all ? that's more of a lie than truth too . There's only a few of you compared to 100's who have no comments or who like what I say

True.

how would you feel if 1000's chimed in and liked my posts? would you still say im a liar overall ?

I think the issue is that im way too " over your head " in terms of understanding . Misunderstanding is yin .

I think this is also true.

Question: Why is 'Truth' also not an illusion ?

• Like 1

if you hold your belief system so strongy then you also will attract the opposite belief holders according to your own system.

Hello Taomaster, or should i say hellboy.

• Like 1

<snip>

I presented my terms to Brian and he ran for the hills.

<snip>

LMAO

Ummm... Yeah. That's probably it. I was probably so overwhelmed by your sheer supreme awesomeness and intimidated by your prodigious intellectual whatever-it-is that I ran off to hide in shame and lick my wounds.

<giggle>

Of course, that belief is totally inline with what you've revealed to us so far. Guess I should be thankful that you haven't ripped my head off yet.

• Like 2

thanks for the good question, the more the better .

answer: Truth and illusion are the same item . Its better understood if its presented this way . But if you still don't get it let me know and I'll present more examples. Or parables.

The correct package is actually reality+ ><- Illusion .

Reality is also truth . . Truth is related to reality . They are both yang . Correct , real , true , all Yang error, illusions false lies all yin . The whole universe is divided on 2 parts and its not E=MC2. Close :) but no cigar :( .

Boston marathon bomb was an illusion . Sandy Hook too and that's all I'm say-in on that . ok 911, I said it .

lets not go there . ............OK just for a second. They were all real events yes. They were are used to direct attention as a means of convincing others to go in a certain direction. Its a lie, but a true lie. And its a tail tail sign that the government is about to end.

The events were all real but it was in part, an illusion . It said the illusion was real . It was a lie . Ya the towers fell and the bombs went off and the school was on the news with police cars and sad parents neighbors etc etc etc.

See the illusion ? most people don't and they think is was real . It was real , just not all of it . Real actors, police news , school, people, pictures of crying children.

it was both real and an illusion.

here's another

when you remove the clothing you'll see solid steel under the guy on the ground and it goes up toward the guy on top through the pole to where the 2nd guy sits above . He too is sitting steel framework . It goes through his clothing.

it appears they are defying gravity but when you look through the clothing , and see the steel , the illusion will vanish and it will seem normal . All real as it is . When you see the illusion it will vanish and become 100% true.

there much much more but im not gonna go there yet . The more one becomes aware in life the less hes fooled by illusions.

Ill show you the way it works and you can answer your own question based on the logic I'm presenting, hows that ?

Illusions are true too , but they direct your attention to things about it that make the truth seem unreal or not real .

hot and cold for example.

Hot is the truth and cold is the illusion . We live between hot and cold at warm and cool and null , neither hot nor cold. That is where null is . Magnets are also null between their poles.

when you lean towards the future it gets hotter and brighter and went you lean towards the past of present time it gets colder

Present time is the horizontal line that seems like its left and right but its actually a spiral line between future which comes first and past which comes after. Its a dot with a spiraling tail in its wake called present time . Yeah baby. :lol:

When you remove heat you go downwards in temperature.

when you add heat you go upwards in temperature.

you can not add cold you can only remove heat . coldness is an illusion . and "science" knows this very well .

the illusion is that cold exists but in reality its a matter of less heat until it gets to zero heat and the temperature vanishes as a thing. The ONLY 1 who can remove that last particle of heat is you and me and we do it every split + - second of every day from the beginning of day until we go to sleep at night .That's an illusion I see and no one else on the planet does. NO ONE.

You can even divide a second into + and - too . It has a beginning and an end . Then the next second start and ends.

If its a particle of any sort, its real no matter what . If you can see it feel it smell it, hear it..... its real . What you decide to call it or describe it is you doing .

The mental image you dream up is just as real as a lead basket ball or the new world trade center. The only difference is that its so transparent only you can see it . But you can animate it very easy and put up images of anything you can imagine.

Life can Animate particles too . Life forms are an example. Part solids and part thoughts. You look as good as you feel and that's a very true statement .

Mental images particles are no different than any other particle in the universe. Its just has more space between each + and - particle and the particles next to those. and its also non dimensional too for most people but I can make my mental images dimensional with sound and smell and very solid so that others can see and feel them too . They look at me very hard after I send them off and they get it. They know it came from me too . I just smile back . :lol:

Its an ability .

I can do much more than that and I can see others images and concepts as well too .

The more we increase one yang attribute the more the others go up with it . When yang goes up, yin goes down.

Like the water in the empty glass logic .

NOW there are exceptions and chi dragon pointed that out with his example.

Exceptions happen when you get right on the edge of present between the past and the future.

+Future>I<past- . when you work at the edge between the past and future , in the NULL zone , You use the word typical and when you work at the outer edges you use absolute. I use the words "no exception". and "typically " + and - . Its a legal issue based on the law of duality .

Its like a shiver but the further you move away from the null point of present time , the less exceptions there are .

I know I've put this up before but ill do it again for anyone who doesn't want to read the whole thread.

Future+>present time<-past

reality +>present time <-illusions

Hot +>present time<-cold

Know+>present time <-Not know

in present time there are things we know and things we don't know and we cross that line many times each day .

In present time we feel warm some days and cold other days

in present time we see reality and are fooled by illusions

in present time we see the future and we see but are fooled if we think we see the past . We only see mental images of the past and they are all put there by us LIFE the creator of all things . Ya that's right, we are life in life forms baby Yeah

you can apply this rule to everything in the universe.

the universe has a beginning and an end its not infinite but universes are like any other life forms, they are born , grow larger and die.

Then another universe is generated .

by life the creator of all things. The generator is yang first and then yin

every thing in the universe is a mini universe in its own right .

I need to " back out " of a statement I made about transgenders too . I said a transgender male who has breast implants , genitals removed, hormone shots , wigs make up etc and are Yin. In strict reality they are simply men who have had transgender surgery , and appear to be female. Its an illusion and its real . My Bad :(:) Cant be right all the time without being wrong sometimes , right ? or is that wrong ? Both .

He started as yang are is still yang but has been modified to the point of appearing to be YIN. You simply can not be perfect without imperfections until you eliminate all imperfections . I still have them but im also living in present time with Y'all too.

:) anyways , I hope this helps .

Its better to do the drills on ones own rather than me tell everyone whats what .

I live in the present time with everybody here too and I make mistakes. Very few but when you raise you're awareness you'll understand for yourself what Im truly up against.

You cant tell people this stuff or you can only tell some people this stuff.

The best I can do is show you how to show yourself and that's by doing the exercises.

Its how I did it .

I'm not a Christ advocate or any other religion. Nor am I associated with any groups or clubs or religious groups. Just some guy that goes back and froth from present time to Nirvana. Over and over and over . Ive been doing it from the start to the end and then again and again .

Im just a guy who knows allot of stuff about life and the universe. I now how it works.

Ive got a high IQ and im very aware in general . More than most.

most of it came from my Yang and Yin exercises.

About half of us both males and females can do it with excellent results too but the other half will fail . When the first half completes the exercise and hits the top at nirvana, the other 50% will split off and 50% of the 50% will make it up and out . Then half again until its back into the future 100 %

This includes all life forms ,

We came from the future and we leave the way we came in from the future . the past is a complete illusion . The future is real.

I am the master of all masters of the universe. Im thee original TAO master . I can show YOU the way . :)

• Like 1

if you hold your belief system so strongy then you also will attract the opposite belief holders according to your own system.

Hello Taomaster, or should i say hellboy.

hi nice to meet you :)

hi nice to meet you :)

are your senses flat or round? (i myself don't know)

Edited by allinone

I am the master of all masters of the universe. Im thee original TAO master . I can show YOU the way . :)

Then let's meet in Chat some some time :)

• Like 1

Taomaster, what is the meaning of 'ego'?

sorry if someone already asked it.

Im not an advocate of Sigmund Freud's work in any way . You'll need to read his materials to understand his point of view. I have never read his materials . Don't plan on it either. But go ahead if you like .

I look forward to more questions.

Why does ego mean to you ?

Is ego a good thing or not ?

if so , then how so and if not then how not ? :)

can you show us some examples ?

I consider myself as a positive person and I do not mind , telling anyone at any time.

It doesn't mean you are not . It just means I am .

How do you consider yourself to be in general and most of the time ?

What does ego mean to you ?

Edited by TaoMaster

Then let's meet in Chat some time :)

Nice , I live in Las Vegas but you can always meet me here online and use PM or Public. If it helps you . it helps me . :)

ego is like a window covered in markings

the markings denote things of importance

but also block the light from outside

the more markings, the more light blocked

the fewer markings, the clearer one sees

• Like 2

LMAO

Ummm... Yeah. That's probably it. I was probably so overwhelmed by your sheer supreme awesomeness and intimidated by your prodigious intellectual whatever-it-is that I ran off to hide in shame and lick my wounds.

<giggle>

Of course, that belief is totally inline with what you've revealed to us so far. Guess I should be thankful that you haven't ripped my head off yet.

I can help you

ego is like a window covered in markings

the markings denote things of importance

but also block the light from outside

the more markings, the more light blocked

the fewer markings, the clearer one sees

You've got it !!!!! thank you for the comments. :) They are welcome .

Absence of importance is ALSO a good thing and I agree my friend.

I mentioned this in an earlier post . Importance is another word for "Care " as in " I care " about that because its important to me . Or I'm concerned about how im going to pay the rent or buy my food .

The absence of care is Carefree+, not careless- . Word definitions are necessary to understand the true meanings of each word.

I have a house and a car and a motorcycle and a Monthly paycheck for the rest of my life . I also have pets and friends. My home is paid in full and I have money in my bank .

My life is as carefree as its ever been before . :) I look good too . :lol:

The importance of making ends meet are gone , My children are grown and doing well on their own . I listen to music and laugh my days away . I feel healthy and I have the best medical coverage available with some of the best Drs and hospitals at my disposal all that free of any monetary charge. I have small projects I do that keep me busy that I find interesting .

In 2009 ? I was homeless with a 2000 astro van that needed a screwdriver and a pair of plyers to get it in gear and running each time . No keys. I had zero income and no money in the bank .

I got a job and a place to stay and bought a foreclosed house here in Las Vegas Nevada in Feb of 2012 that has now tripled in price. It has a new kitchen, new floors , new bathrooms that I refurbished using materials I bought at Home Depot and Lowe's. .

It was on Jan 11th 2011 that I made my way to a Dr appt at the VA Hospital in San Francisco . My appointment was at 1 pm . I didn't notice all these 1's until over a year latter when I was looking for my medical records.

That was the date and time I was officially diagnosed with stage 3b Non Hodgkin lymphoma Cancer . It turns out that I had it since 2006 but it didn't show symptoms of it until 2009. I was dying fast and in pain . Many have died from this wicked Cancer.

I don't care about what you own or not or how much money you have . These are not important to me in anyway .

If you are a positive person with a positive attitude and attributes, carefree laughs smiles and enjoys life ? Then you would make a good friend of mine.

This is what Im about. Positive and helpful in anyway that is reasonably possible . I love to laugh and have fun and create projects that give me satisfaction in life. THAT my friend is how I describe myself .

Im open and honest and I do not lie. :)

Please tell us a little about yourself ?

If you'd like to know more about me just ask . I can and will gladly tell you my whole life story in brief. Im just some kid from Los Angeles, Ca. Now grown and living in Las Vegas. Nothing special but as carefree as a hog in a pig pen just having been "slopped with the days left over garbage. :lol: aaaaaaaaannnnnndddddd lovin it .

you feel me ? :wub:

Im not an advocate of Sigmund Freud's work in any way . You'll need to read his materials to understand his point of view. I have never read his materials . Don't plan on it either. But go ahead if you like .

I look forward to more questions.

Why does ego mean to you ?

Is ego a good thing or not ?

if so , then how so and if not then how not ? :)

can you show us some examples ?

I consider myself as a positive person and I do not mind , telling anyone at any time.

It doesn't mean you are not . It just means I am .

How do you consider yourself to be in general and most of the time ?

What does ego mean to you ?

1.in some situations people does not act reasonable, loosing selfcontrol.

2.this reasonable situation, ''its not under selfcontrol''. derived from a first point.

what is your solution to this problem?

how do you get into better sanity level, if you know that you are already perfectly sane?

if you are yang, how you become more yang and make your former into yin?

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

1.in some situations people does not act reasonable, loosing selfcontrol.

2.this reasonable situation, ''its not under selfcontrol'' compared to upper/better sanity layer.

what is your solution to this problem?

how do you get into better sanity level, if you know that you are already perfectly sane?

if you are yang, how you become more yang and make your former into yin?

Logic+ is the basis for sanity so by the law of duality illogic- MUST the basis for insanity

do you see this logic in your own life? .

If not, I can show you how to show yourself how. Its on my personal practice page link below and Im here to help you in any way I can .

If I had one dollar and no other money in my pocket or bank and you had nothing . I would give you my last dollar or my love for life transcends all logic and all things in the universe.

Ive done this before and I would do it every day of my life and be happy to do so . Even if it meant my life would not be as good as yours.

Do we see logical people do insane acts ?

Do we see insane people do logical actions?

I hope this helps you as much as it helps me :)

Edited by TaoMaster

Logic+ is the basis for sanity so by the law of duality illogic- MUST the basis for insanity

do you see this logic in your own life? .

If not, I can show you how to show yourself how. Its on my personal practice page link below and Im here to help you in any way I can .

If I had one dollar and no other money in my pocket or bank and you had nothing . I would give you my last dollar or my love for life transcends all logic and all things in the universe.

Ive done this before and I would do it every day of my life and be happy to do so . Even if it meant my life would not be as good as yours.

Do we see logical people do insane acts ?

Do we see insane people do logical actions?

I hope this helps you as much as it helps me :)

Are your happiness based on your generosity? you need to have something to give. Yes you can run out of ideas too :)

• Like 1

for an example star signs, the time when you born, where the moon was, planets etc are all influencing. Perhaps there is also sometihng beyong stars.

do you have equation for the things you don't see but are there nevertheless, this can be yin or yang. Anyway i don't know so far whats yin and yang is and rather i don't see how would it help me if i would know what yin and yang is conceptually.

Edited by allinone