TaoMaster

How do we know what's yin and what's yang . Really.

lets take a look at the sine wave that we are all in

:lol::lol::lol:

:D:D:D:D

:):):):)

------------ :mellow: --------------------------------------------- :mellow: ------------- :mellow: ---------------------------------------- :mellow:

:(:(:(:(

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

crazy.gifcrazy.gif

we start at the top of the wave and it ends at the bottom . Then it goes up . That's a complete cycle ..

I see ..... its the bipolar cycle .

• Like 4

I had just arrived here on TTB after several years offline and fairly removed from "society", and saw this thread.

I think it's an important topic, and I was interested in posting about this - but it seems I arrived right in the middle of a flame war or idiot wind of some sort, and this thread was a "ground zero" of it.

Interestingly, it became like writing on a rash that was flaring up.

As someone interested in East-West synthesis and cooperation, and particularly in the modern application of traditional modes of thought to modern issues, seeing "Taomaster"s take on "Taoism" has been hilarious, revealing, retarded, fascinating, priceless, and a total waste of time.

I realize that if everyone who posted were all to be made to take a shower together, this thread would have been an almost perfect representation of the goings-on in an american high-school.

Excellent. And I appreciate the way the moderators have handled it.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

TaoMaster, on 12 Jan 2015 - 18:48, said:snapback.png

Hat is yang and what is yin.

Yin is no hat.

And the Tao is where one hangs ones hat. :D

• Like 3