TaoMaster

How do we know what's yin and what's yang . Really.

Well that was an interesting night full of BOOM!, BOOM!, WOW!, BOOM! Had those before but I am not sure there is any going back now!

First I would like to thank TaoMaster.

I sincerely bow very deeply to you as you have shown me the way to here and I don't think there is any going back now as their is no back. FACT!

TaoMaster is correct in that there is no past and we came from the future and will go forward into the future. FACT!

Its so simple.

Daeluin

What can I say all is ok, EVERYTHING is ok, illusion exists but its NOT REALITY and NO ONE IS WRONG!!!! :-)

Balance is between polarity. The point of balance is between what is being balanced.

If so what is inbalance or instability, imho balance+ is yang and inbalance does not actually exist its an illusion. FACT!

But I will also point out that the word Yang has no meaning with out a yin so it could be anything any word but I will call what remains as my teacher TaoMaster taught me the being who opened the door which was always open. I will call it LIFE!

Sorry for the 'FACTS' but I KNOW NOW! FACT!

How can Yang exist without Yin? There is no first, they are simultaneous. If one came first, then at first it isn't a duality. How would that make sense?

Yin is an illusion and so is the duality its a singularity, guys and girls! Sorry TaoMaster but your brand new shiny avatar is wrong :-( My one is more to the mark! :-) Pretty damn sure about this only been awake a few hours maybe but. If one half of the duality is an illusion that only leaves one which makes it all only singularity. FACT!

Anyway I have to help the wife with the kids and get to work.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! FACT!

Edited by Infinity

Hi,

BIG thanks to TaoMaster,

I am AWAKE and I don't think I can go back as there is no back! Also this is a singularity not a duality. If yin is an illusion then there is only Yang. The word Yang has no meaning unless its paired so you may as well call it LIFE!

I am beyond duality, beyond all laws! This can only be truth!

Thanks again. I mean REALLY THANKS!!!!!

Its only been a few hours so am settling in. What can I say THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!!!

Speak soon.

I can only think I am unstoppable, beyond reach, beyond all limitation! Beyond ALL laws?

Still early days... :-)

LOVE,

Peter S

Humiliation is not a yang attribute . it refers to a lower state

Proud - ><+ Humiliated

Sorry TaoMaster I actually said 'Humility' that is a Yang+ in language/words I think? Ha ha. My new+ Awareness+ is+ Still Growing+

humility |hjʊˈmɪlɪti|noun [ mass noun ]the quality of having a modest or low view of one's importance. he needs thehumility to accept that their way may be better.ORIGIN Middle English: from Old French humilite, from Latinhumilitas, from humilis (see humble) .

Humility+><humiliation-

ALL MY VERY VERY BEST :-)

Peter S

EDIT:

There are no mistakes! FACT! Because the real world is beyond them! And so are all of you too! FACT!

Edited by Infinity

Holy Shit.

I think this thread must be one of the most amazing things I have ever seen.

Indeed.. still let us not confuse looong with amazing.

if we knocked out some of the repetitive posts I think we could get it down to 8 or 9 pages :).

Holy Shit.

I think this thread must be one of the most amazing things I have ever seen.

-VonKrankenhaus

how deeply should we read into that?

• Like 1

how deeply should we read into that?

The choice is yours SC . :)

Peter , just an FYI

Thank you for your gratitude BTW. Its well taken .

Here's a little something for you to look at when you have a chance . Its no big deal.

Humility definition .

Proud definition

Im here to help . Sincerely :)

Edited by TaoMaster
  • Like 2

Thanks everyone .

Chemistry is best understood with yang and yin magnetism. Yang attracts yang and yin , yin .

Sensations occur when yang and yin get close to each other .

when a man and woman have sex it generates another yang or yin body

if the two have another yang ( male ) its means there was more yang in the sex and if its a girl , more yin in the sex.

when you hit two things like symbols together it generates a sound . Sounds are things too .

men and women generate a new body when they come together with sex.

a plus+ and minus- set of charged battery poles will generate a spark when they get really really close .

The sperm and egg never touch . Its yang or yin energy that determine the gender when the two meet .

Basically im painting a picture of truth . its all based on the basic LOD and yang and yin .

its a start, but you wont truly see it until you do the exercises.

when you do and like my friend Peter , hes got a good taste of true reality and it feels really good . I salute him . Hes going to go far fast .

truth ( yang ) attracts more yang . All of his yang attributes increased and his yin decreased simultaneously . He was happy , smiling, amazed, energetic ,expressive , grateful more intelligent and his IQ went up too . All of his positives went up and his negs down . Yes its a bit of a roller coaster ride but you keep going . Take a break take a week or a month off . Youll know when its time to restart the exercise. It doesn't take much . Its raw power . It simply does not get any more basic than the basic law . WE are the leaders and other will follow.

I know this . I saw it last Feb AFTER I went 5d again . You can literally return way into the future and look back at present time .

Then you settle down to the balance point or near balance point again but you are far better off than before .

Then you continue the exercises and vanish more illusions with yang and you settle down to balance point again . But now you are even better than before . You will go past the BP into yin . Its always a balancing act but you get very good at it with practice.

You can have some amazing results depending on the illusions you are vanishing . ask Peter.

I collapsed the self and others package last February.

Others is the illusion of Self. There is only self, Others are an illusion . In spiritual terms . There is only self only YOU. 1 life for all life forms in the universe. Yes there are many life forms but only 1 life. Its in everyone of us and its very aware of its self.

It has the ability of the grand poole at its disposal and it puts yin there to regulate the grand pole. Men have grand poles .Some men have bigger grand poles than others . LMAO. Got keep this post balanced too .

Life is who puts yang and yin when and where they are . Life is who adds yang thus eliminating yin . Or adds yin eliminating yang.

Yin is actually an illusion . ANY yin is an illusion . Its actually a lesser amount of yang

Now in terms of time ?

Future comes first with the past holding it there . It generates the sensation of time.

In reality there is only future . The past is an illusion .

The mind can be said to be memories of the past . The mind as a thing is an illusion as well .

I vanished mine to the point where I can say its all gone but in reality its still there . I vanish it and them put it back as needed. Almost all is gone and quantity is relevant in terms of yang to yin ratio.

We are all better off without a mind and without the illusions.

But without any illusions , there can be no reality . With too many illusions there can also be no reality . That's what I call insanity . When there is more insanity in a person than sanity its safe to say the person is either sane or insane.

DO the exercise and see this for yourself . The more you do them correctly the saner you'll become in comparison to everyone else who does not use the exercises.

The less illusions you have the better and the more powerful as a spiritual being you are . You can be so powerful you can do just about anything you like . You can pour on the love in ways that will illuminate yourself and others around you just by being in close proximity to them .

I am not "with" the so called Illuminati group. But they are very powerful and have less illusions than the life forms on earth.

We all started off as light beings and like the planet we are older now . We are not as bright , we have much yin , wars, anger hatred , prisons , you name it . We are losing the balance point of yang to yin, murder, rape incest homos bdsm . All of which are below the yang balance point of yang and yin . Ive seen it happen over and over into infinity . You can see it all too in the 5th Dimension .

The light beings will also lose their brightness like we did but they are very clean and have very little yin in their lives. When you compare them to use.

Our solar system is also dying . Its older that the Sirius system and it too will die but after ours does. .

Hey !! Not to be the messenger of gloom and doom . Its just reality with almost no illusions ..

Ive still got many but not as much as most.

I intentionally dove into the mess I did to experience what its like and then untangled the ball of yarn on my own . From scratch .

Its not all the way straight yet but almost . I can still go to 5d and I do when needed. Just not to the same degree as last February.

When you do the exercises, you will also go to 5D and return, and you'll want to go back too . It will be easier to go back and forth each time you do and like the piano , you can get good at it . With practice. The more you practice the exercises and better off you'll be and the less , the less off you'll be .

read all of my threads every now and then .

In order for me to effectively communicate with you . I needed to be like you and be in the same dimension for the most part . But I can shift up or down . It gets easier all the time . Im very clean and bright now and I am going all the way soon .

I have good days and bad still and you will always have those while you're with your body on this planet and in this universe. . Even the light beings have their own good and bad days.

Im pretty sure Ive presented enough factual evidence , text, links , pictures and the exercises to where half of you who use it will go all the way and the other half will not .

Its obvious now from the postings of others who may or may not make it . I wish you all the best Either way .

Ill look for the truth of that subject next time I go well into the 5th . But you can certainly do it on your own too . :)

Holla !! :lol:

Edited by TaoMaster
  • Like 1

Well, you could say I gained something in this case.

But you sir, have spent a lot of time on this! Thanks for the entertainment.

tell us ... What is this " some thing "? What did Brian win ?

I don't hate you bro, not in the slightest . Quite the opposite. I don't expect everyone or even anyone to see past the 3rd Dimension . Some do and others don't . Those who are at the boundaries can get to the 4th easier than those who are really socked into the 3rd. Some will go from 3 to 5 then 4 and 3 . No one does it exactly the same way .

There are many who are in the 5th now and some in the 4th .

The 3d'ers cant see the 4th and the 4th cant see the fifth .

Anyone can get there on logic alone . There's no need for meditation other than the quite time you spend alone doing the exercises. But you can resolve and vanish illusions any time and any place and you will do just that . When you do, You'll see things in the world you live in, in a different and a better way than before. You'll be vanishing Yin , when you least expect it too . You'll be like , ahhhhh ok WOOOOW . smile , happy laugh . But there will be days you cry too . Its all good stuff. The tears will be the effects of illusion vanishment . You'll laugh allot too . Its all normal . Yoll notice more yang in the world and more yin too .

Let me ask you this SA,

if this is not the truth, what is ?

Many step up to the plate and say , its not so, but do not have an explanation that says whats so . You see what I mean ?

Its because they cant see past the third dimension . And like I say, I don't hate anyone for that . I want everyone to go to the 4th and 5th . Why would I hate others ? from my POV its illogical . Sure I get upset some times , but who doesn't . ? Its just going up to yang back down through the BP to yin. Then back up to BP . Its a wave length . We all have them . Even the planet is on one as it crosses the equinox.

If I don't post my threads here I will post them else where. I do in fact but Ive been here most of the time .

My forte in life is what the text says under my avatar. You cannot buy this stuff and I would not sell what I know for all the money in the world. There is no price tag . You need to talk the talk and walk the walk on your own . Or not . The choice is yours alone. Not mine. Many religions if not all in some way sell spiritually for cash . I sell what I know for gratuity . Its a form of power just like cash . I get back what I give others and in return I get more ability than before and so do they . Its yang attracts yang . When yang attracts yang , Yang gets more yang . That's a power no one can take from you .

My abilities are so vast no one can truly see them until they get up to the 5th dimension .

For many of you , Its just all good sci fi entertainment in their eyes . But I'm certain and without doubt you too have seen much truth in my threads. A little confusing at times on my part. Its easier said than done . Its goes from my being through my body through the computer through your bodies and up to your spiritual being. We are the same spiritual being but habe the ability to not know that ( YIN ) and thats exactly what we are doing as I life with many life forms.

I'm on a down trend wavelength tonight and it shows . Much different than last night . But I still feel better than most people I know of on the planet . Even on a bad day . Its all good . Just a little less good and a little more good.

Please email me if you or anyone else has any questions. :)

You too Brian . :)

im sure many of you know of the movie projectors of the 20s' through the late 90's

it uses a light that shines on a colored negative film.

in many ways thats very similar to how the sun shines through water and genertaes colors of the rainbow.

a film projector uses light that shines through a negative as well, and the result is an image.

Our universe is basically and I mean basically the same principal but obviously a litte different than a movie.

The darker the negative- film you have the hardrer it is for the true+ light+ to shine+ through.

The less negaitive or lighter film or transparant the film is the more light will shine through it

Too much light and you wont see the image . Too much dark negativitivty in the film and not enough light will get through .

the balance is just the right amout of light and the right amount of negative film .

Its the same pricipal as yang and yin in this universe.

when you remove the dark- negitive- illusions you have from you life , more+ light+ will get through . when you add dark negativity , your life will get darker .

You use the exercise to remove negative darkness from your life and it will be brighter in every way .

Perter removed illusions from his life regarding the past and future . That just a single subject . Maybe there were more . If not then , there will be very soon again . Perhasp it will be with some other subject . Like marblehead and his better understanding of the objective +><-subjective package. Last Febuary for me it was the self and others package that stood out the most .

Its all about the colapse of the package as two parts and into a single and into vanishment from your life forever.

Only you know or better said dont know but can know what your illusions are .

When you vanish them , youll know how they got there in the first place , ( actually the second place ) They come after Yang .

Not only will your see things brighter , others will also look brighter . Not every one . Just the ones you were once less aware of but have become more aware of .

you can only see to the limit of your present awarness level . You can not see the awrness level of others who have a higher awarness level . You can see them , just not their awarness level . But the aware person can see there own and all the others below them . You can only see your awarness level and the awareness levels of those who are just as or less than your own .

Its the same with dimensions.

awarness levels and dimensions are both yang . The higher the awarness the higher the dimenson.

as far as I know there are only 5. They may be more and many will say there are but it may just be speculation on their part .

when we consider that we are 1 with all life , whos to say theres not more than one life but at a higher awarness level . We just have no way to know. Maybe there is a good spirit and a bad spirit like satin . It is a dual universe after all and the material world is just a reflection of the spiritual . In many ways. If not all ways.

there can always be a higher high and a lower low.

The best we can do is speculate

Re:

-----

"What about chemistry?

How do we know what elements are yin or yang?"

-----

To determine yin & yang of chemical elements, we can look at a variety of factors - such as atomic weight, spectroscopic analysis (color), interaction, and so forth.

If we see denser elements as more contracted and more yang, and less dense elements as more expanded and more yin, then we can also use where various elements have settled in the Earth as a guide. Very hard elements like nickel and iron (yang) are at the core of the planet, while lighter elements like hydrogen and helium (yin) are in the atmosphere.

Some elements in the periodic table are so yang (contracted) that they have begun to exhibit radiation, which is very yin (expanded). These elements are generally found within (yang, contraction) the Earth, but have started to irradiate out to the periphery (yin).

Note that I am using physical (structure) determinations of YinYang here, and not the metaphysical way of determination by action (common in CCM, old Taoist sources, etc). I am doing this to more efficiently interact with people educated in science and scientific classifications based almost completely on physicality.

That mentioned, elements may not be stable and immutable at all, and may all be examples of long-term and short-term transmutation, with lighter elements transmuting into heavier elements and heavier elements eventually changing into lighter elements.

We can observe yin & yang in chemical combinations, wherein more similar elements like hydrogen and helium do not combine well, but elements that are more polarized from each other, such as hydrogen and oxygen, do combine well.

We can apply YinYang to any area of science, but thus far in this thread, the very basics of YinYang classification have not really been straightened out, so we may enter quite a bit of confusion (that would be additional to the ordinary running confusion of this thread).

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 3

tell us ... What is this " some thing "? What did Brian win ?

<snip>

Please email me if you or anyone else has any questions. :)

You too Brian . :)

I won a barrel of monkeys and a bucket of chuckles. What more could I hope for???? :)

Since you ask, though...

I'd still like to hear more about the Sun's binary companion. Where is it? Is it's orbit close to the Sun or far away or what? Why do we not see it (or, since it is like a black hole, why do we not see a dark disk crossing the sky periodically?) Why does it not exert gravitational influence on the other members of the solar system? You know, stuff like that.

Oh! And an observation.

You have repeatedly stated that yin and yang cannot touch and you have used egg & sperm as your physical example. Are you aware that this is precisely the opposite of what really happens? Egg & sperm not only touch but they merge -- physically, chemically, biologically, energetically, spiritually -- they literally form a new single cell composed of the parts of the original two cells and their strands of RNA zip together to form the DNA of a new living being. Seems like a significant detail so I thought I should mention it...

• Like 3