TaoMaster

How do we know what's yin and what's yang . Really.

Do you know which way the Earth spins?

from east Yang, to west YIN , I do know very very well . :D

east+ is yang+ and west- yin-

but from your point of view from below, it spins in the opposite direction .

I can go out of body and watch it day long from either point of view ?

Read what it says below my avatar :lol:

I do the universe like Beethoven did music. and im very very very good at it .You can be too . Anyone can but not every one will .

Edited by TaoMaster

When Jim wrote this song, its simply about going FROM YIN to YANG

Its up lifting as well .

We all start at YANG and there is no exception to that. When we start its light and when we finish its dark .

There's ONLY yang and yin and everything in between the two completely unrelated and separate thing and no thing , that together generate life forms found in water, soil and well....................... take a look around you .

When you do the yang yin package exercises , You will begin to notice more and more, Understanding will increase, ability to understand will also increase thus bringing about more ability to understand. Its an upward spiral that leads to absolute yang without any YIN and from there Vanishment .

I can easily tell everyone the PURE truth . I can see it but Im not gonna go there. Its up to you to see if for yourself and I can show you the way . Click on my personal practice link after getting an account and signing " in"

Make no mistake Brian , I have a ton of respect for you . Its one of my many yang attributes.

You and I are what makes the world go round........ :lol:

Just a clockwise/counter-clockwise confusion, then? A common enough mistake. The planet actually rotates such that the West moves towards the East. This, combined with gravity, explains why drains and tropical storms spin the direction they do. You knew that, though.

Just a clockwise/counter-clockwise confusion, then? A common enough mistake. The planet actually rotates such that the West moves towards the East. This, combined with gravity, explains why drains and tropical storms spin the direction they do. You knew that, though.

it does ONLY when you are under- the planet , under- the south pole- looking upwards+, but when its viewed from the top+ down- , from the north pole+ down-, ( like I do ) its all yang+ or its all yin . No mistake .

There are two poles of a magnet that make one and there are two directions that make one. It just depends on your yang or yin point of view.

pure logic and zero mistakes. :)

and there are no exceptions to this . not even 1.

water drains is a counter clock wise motion on the south half of the planet and it drains in a clockwise direction on the top half of the planet . and there are no exception to this............... ever.

its the law of duality and there are no exceptions to the basic law that governs all life , all things without 1 exception.

just a side note for my friends who are going to read this in the future No need to try and understand that Brian , the first part above in my reply and the following is not .

I eliminated the former basic law that governed this universe. The original basic law has been restored. Its the basic law of duality .

The former basic law was that only those things that are brought into existence can be known .

this is no longer the basic law that governs the universe.

I eliminated this former basic law on December 21st 2012.

I delivered the original basic law of duality package which is in place today

it was a challenge , it was my goal, and the goal is accomplished as promised.

package delivered with all my love

Have a nice day : ) :) and a happy New year !!!!!!!

Yes, and if you successfully eliminate or randomize all those external influences correctly identified by Snopes, the remaining influence is ___?

(I had to do an experiment on the topic for a senior-year physics seminar but I confess i didn't cross the equator to demonstrate symmetry...)

hey Brian , didn't mean to confuse you . its a POV thing. Planet goes from east+ to west- when you are face to face with the planet . The first thing you see is the east coast and then the west coast follows.

its easy to test with a small globe .

the illusion is that its turning from west to east . ITS an illusion my friend. its spiraling and rotating simultaneously.

:lol:

the sun hits the east+ first so that's always Yang and it sets in the west- ,last YIN.

The rotation is from left+ to right- respectively. You merely "see " the east coast as it comes from the left towards the right .

Thanks for the link SC :)

I need to be more specific.

if you're under the drain in the north it drains clockwise and if your under the drain in the south, counter clockwise.

so by dualistic law,

it reverses when you are looking down on the drains as in

thanks for keeping me on my toes guys . Sincerely :)

Also,

The rotation IS counter clockwise when looking above from north-pole down. You quoted me as stating it was clockwise. Thanks for pointing that out . Its only one way or another . I had it the other way so I stand corrected. More of a typo error, but more than a typo error.

I got caught up in the illusion myself . But its corrected now thank you .

Edited by TaoMaster

EDIT: Decided to give it a rest...

I like your signature . The mind is Yin and " terrible " is a Yin attribute . THAT'S why i did away with the one I used to have LOL

We don't need a mind to tell us whats right and wrong :lol: , we can simply know whats right and wrong on our own . We don't need anyone or any thing to tell us . We already know.

We are told we have a mind and the illusion begins. Pffffft what mind ?, where is it ? do you see a mind anywhere?LOL

The experts will say " hes lost his mind and hes a mad man " ITS the exact opposite " You become a mad man when you put a mind there and then live with it .

Sleep well and get some rest , Ill try and help you tomorrow, :lol::) sincerely.

The mind is an illusion too . BTW

Edited by TaoMaster

I like your signature . The mind is Yin and " terrible " is a Yin attribute . THAT'S why i did away with the one I used to have LOL

We don't need a mind to tell us whats right and wrong :lol: , we can simply know whats right and wrong on our own . We don't need anyone or any thing to tell us . We already know.

We are told we have a mind and the illusion begins. Pffffft what mind ?, where is it ? do you see a mind anywhere?LOL

The experts will say " hes lost his mind and hes a mad man " ITS the exact opposite " You become a mad man when you put a mind there and then live with it .

Sleep well and get some rest , Ill try and help you tomorrow, :lol::) sincerely.

The mind is an illusion too . BTW

Try taking another crack at that rotation of the Earth thing?

I picture you looking exactly like you av, haha

Blessed are the Cheesemakers...

:D

• Like 1

I guess that would be yin

Sad thing is, he thinks it is some sort of contest. Funny thing is, he thinks he is "winning."

Truth is, it's more like, "Sorry. Johnny, two plus two does not equal five. Let's try it again..."

I keep hoping he will have a minor epiphany and say, "WTF? You mean I've had ______ backwards all this time? Maybe I'd better rethink this Master of the Universe title." But, so far, it is electricity, magnetism, motion, gravity, light, forces, vectors, potentials, biology -- and, most recently, the spin of the Earth on its axis.

Oh, well! Patience is a virtue ..

Sad thing is, he thinks it is some sort of contest. Funny thing is, he thinks he is "winning."

Truth is, it's more like, "Sorry. Johnny, two plus two does not equal five. Let's try it again..."

I keep hoping he will have a minor epiphany and say, "WTF? You mean I've had ______ backwards all this time? Maybe I'd better rethink this Master of the Universe title." But, so far, it is electricity, magnetism, motion, gravity, light, forces, vectors, potentials, biology -- and, most recently, the spin of the Earth on its axis.

Oh, well! Patience is a virtue ..

and ignorance is bliss

I still am of of the opinion he is Yanging our chains

Impossible to be so off

• Like 1

and ignorance is bliss

I still am of of the opinion he is Yanging our chains

Impossible to be so off

I agree! I've also said so from the beginning.

Re:

-----

"I still am of of the opinion he is Yanging our chains

Impossible to be so off"

-----

This is an homespun american phenomena, from America, Land of the Free, and Home of the Brave.

But they do not say free of what, nor what we would be braving.

We are finding out.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 3

I picture you looking exactly like you av, haha

ya ok LOL, no comment, its amazing though , for me to get tripped up on something as obvious as the earths rotation and direction . Or if water drains clockwise or counter clockwise.

I mean really ?

Not you Brian , Me .

Does it really matter ? or has this become a contest of whose right more often and whose wrong. ? LOL

My goal is to be friends, not opponents. even if we get tripped up in the illusion we are trying to vanish .

I make mistakes and so do you , we all do. The mistake I made was a careless one in that I didn't care if I was right or wrong. LOL

peace out !

Love yous guys :wub::)

back on track

the illusion..... and this is better put on my other thread of ( illusion reality or what ever its called ) , is when we use terms like north south east and west

this adds confusion and illusions to the subject

all things start with Yang and end with YIN

From there its goes to

Left ><right

Front><back

TOP><Bottem

Makes no difference which order the above 6 packages are in

What you may notice is that they are all pairs of yang and yin

The left column are all yang's and the rights are all yin's.

There is one criteria that MUST be met. and that is positive, in all ways. allways precedes the negative and there are absolutely no exceptions to this .

YOU ALWAYS START at the beginning, like typing a sentence. It has a beginning and an end.

SO with that now established, The water that appears to be draining clockwise when viewed from the top is in reality draining in a counter clockwise direction from the start and ends with a counter clockwise rotation .

do you follow me here ? ITS an illusion .

If you look at a galaxy from below it appears to be spinning in a fixed direction without any exceptions. But when you look at the same galaxy from above it appears to be spinning in the other directions.

it appears to be spinning with itself or against itself.

when you use the 6 terms above, rather than north south east west

you will find yourself vanishing illusions all over the place. and that is where they are all over the place.

Would you rather see the truth or the illusions. ?

That question answers itself .

Im here to help everyone vanish illusions and see the truth even if it means getting tripped up on them myself as I do .

If we work together , we can get "there faster" and that's a good thing.

I look at the water where it comes out of the drain first , not where it leaves the drain last .

I didn't take the time to add this same context im adding today, right now.

I hope this helps you understand.

looking from the top down it looks like its counter clockwise and from the bottom up clockwise

I got caught up in the illusion like you did with it moving west to east .

If you go to the CENTER of the globe at its core like I do. That's where it starts like the water going down the drain , then my statements from the start are still correct.

You start at the beginning and finish at the end .

The planet from formed from the inside outwards and is met with the vacuum of space.

Again, this is all good and even though we struggle with this stuff , the payoff is better understanding .

Like lifting weights . Its hard, it hurts, but we get stronger and better off when its all said and done .

I like your thought process here, though I see you still attach to right from wrong and I'm not sure why.... I can choose to walk down completely random roads and still somehow find my way to where I need to be, somehow.

The six directions of energy are pretty cool!

• Like 1

Lets back off a bit and take one subject at a time.

The planet , its rotation , poles for vortex effects are way too far over most of our "heads" so to speak .

So lets just use the north and south hemispheres at it relates to drainage .

First of all when we see the water draining in a toilet or bath tub or any drain , we are seeing the "end" of the drainage NOT the beginning.

WE always start at the beginning of a subject and end with its end.

Like writing this sentence. It starts at the left side ( yang ) and ends at the right side ( yin )

in this video you see a woman who says when she is at the exact equator of the planet and the water goes straight down . Its the null zone between yang and yin Many call it the balance point and that's OK too . I like that .

In her 2nd demonstration she is in the southern hemisphere and the leaves appear to be going clockwise and they are in fact doing so . You can see that . No need for me to tell you right ?

And on her third demonstration she is on the north half and the leaves are going counter clockwise.

OK got it ?

Guess what ?

You are seeing an illusion and I shall tell you why . :D

YANG ONLY RELATES to other YANG'S and Yin's to other YIN'S

what you are seeing is the END of the drainage going down the drain .

you're looking at the end when you should be looking at the start.

when you are in the north the drainage is clockwise and counter clockwise in the south.

if you look under the sink she has with your face looking up at the drain, its clockwise in the north and counter clockwise in the south .

Does ANYONE HAVE any questions ?

Yang does not go backwards ever and yin does not go forwards ever .

even i got duped for a moment like I did with Chidragons demonstration . I got caught up in the illusion .

If any one wants more analogies, please let me know .

The core of this planet is rotating clockwise in the northern hemisphere and counter clockwise in the southern. THE CORE , not the mantel. The mantel is like the end of the draining water demonstration.

we see the end of the vortex when we look at the planets mantel from the core and like the draining water, we need to be in the core to see the true vortex direction .

I can go there , I can go anywhere out of body and I do .

THIS is how I know .

yin never increases and yang never decreases. It violates the law of duality .

Now just because you do not "get" this. Please don't reply with derogatory statements.

Here's another example.

If you take a wall clock with a clear see through face like this one and look at the back side from the back to the front , you'll see the minutes and hour hands going in reverse counter clockwise like a mirror image and when we look at it face to face its going clockwise.

Its the same thing with this planet and the water drainage .

We are looking at the front from the back sides and the illusions give us the impression that its going a certain direction when it is in fact going the opposite .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , i feel better now that I resolved the illusion .

Its vanished now and I see it clearly and feel a sense of peace and harmony.

I was correct after all .

I can give anyone 10 analogies , examples if needed.

I know more about physics than anyone on the planet .

and its all based on the basic law of duality and yang and yin , meaning positive and negative in Chinese.

I'm not here to choke your chicken , pull your string, row your boat and any other purpose than to help everyone see the truth and vanish illusions.

Now with this said lets apply this to the planet rotations.

We use top bottom left right front and back .

It always rotates from left to right and there is no exceptions .

Left is the east coast and right is the west coast . I know it seems reverse but that's the illusion .

Its easily proved when you consider the sun rises in the east first and sets in the west last.

So you say , the sun never rises . its just there and the planet spins . OK no problem there either.

The sun light shines on the east coast first and west coast last.

Left always precedes right . Left is yang and yin is right.

That's all im going to say about it . If you don't "get" it don't worry . Let it go and come back to it latter when you think you can .

Just don't blame me . Im just the messenger of truth .

one last thing. When we see some galaxies like this one it appears to be turning like the water draining from the sink .

we don't see the rotation direction but I will assure you that's its moving very very fast

If we view it from one side of it it will seem to turn one way and when we view it from the other side it appears to be going in the opposite direction .

JUST LIKE THE WATER.

Its the effects of yang and yin and the basic law of duality that governs all things includung you and me .

comments and questions are always welcome as long as they are not derogatory. I like to keep my universe clean , bright , happy and correct. . When I see dust , I sweep it out and close the door. :)

understanding is a yang attribute and it feels very good. Misunderstanding is a yin attribute and it feel like crap .

You know the feeling . I want everyone to understand life as it relates to the universe.

I know everything there is to know about both but I do get caught up in the illusions like we all do from time to time.

Just about half of what we see in the universe is an illusion and the other half reality .

They keep each other slightly in check .

Once you understand the logical formula of yang and yin and that yang comes first and yin follows after , as well as yang only relates to other yang's and yin only relates to other yin's there is nothing that can not be resolved and I mean everything .

You can ask the highest level PHD MIT physicist and he will look at you like "what ? " None of them have this formula. I do and I'm willing to share this with anyone who wants it.

Its not just physics , its spiritual too . Life comes first and matter, energy, space, time, illusions, life forms, comes after .

Im here for one thing. Im here to help so please make no mistake .

I also know how to make perpetual motion from magnetics to almost less than unity.

Its so close to less than unity that it may as well be less than unity . But less than unity equals vanishment and there in and never wiill be any exceptions to this basic law of duality .

and I only have a 4th graders formal education .

I got where I am today from sorting this all out on my own with information Ive come across over the years. Little bit here and there but none of it from any single source.

LOL

Ego is a tenacious beast, isn't it? It's quite interesting to watch you gyre and gimble in your effort to rationalize away these glaring inconsistencies in your world view. Seems that it would occasionally make sense to say "I don't understand" but you appear constitutionally incapable. Quite remarkable, really. Don't think I've ever encountered anyone quite like you.

<tips hat>

TaoMaster

What's up with the butterfly?

Why did you discard your dotless taiji symbol?

Not dots sort of symbolizes the blind leading the blind LOL

Does ANYONE HAVE any questions ?

What is it your really trying to say? :P

We are looking at the front from the back sides and the illusions give us the impression that its going a certain direction when it is in fact going the opposite .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , i feel better now that I resolved the illusion .

Its vanished now and I see it clearly and feel a sense of peace and harmony.

I was correct after all .

This is just perspectivism which Zhuangzi rails against. Yes, we need a reference point or position: for a car, the 'right' headlight is from the driver's perspective, not while looking at the car from the front.

But in this world, what does it really matter as either view is an illusion.

Left is the east coast and right is the west coast . I know it seems reverse but that's the illusion .

Next thing you know, your going to tell me South is Up. :D [Added: I see you already commented on this and South is down.... :o ]

I also know how to make perpetual motion from magnetics to almost less than unity.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Why not create some Youtube demonstrations ;)

• Like 4

I do have a question, though...

You have repeatedly told us that you only have a fourth-grade education but you also told us the name of the junior high school you attended. In most parts of the country (all I've encountered, actually), junior highs are seventh through ninth grades.

Guess that's not really a question, on second thought -- just a curious observation...