TaoMaster

How do we know what's yin and what's yang . Really.

The basis for logic is not sanity my friend Please re read my statements

The BASIS for SANITY is logic and logic is based upon the law of duality . yang and yin .

You had it reversed.

all things in the universe without any exceptions , not even a twinkle of exception............ is based on the law of duality .

when you use this basis for logic all the universal mysteries will unravel , line up and make sense .

So when you say you're " not sure ", your correct because it isn't............. as you put it . :) " sanity is basis for logic "

Yes, I appear to have gotten it backwards which didn't make sense... now sense has returned ;)

logic is the basis for sanity, so by dualistic law , ILLOGIC must be basis for insanity . see it now ?

when one lives ones life in a logical+ manor , it can be said he is sane+ to the same degree.

when one lives ones life in an illogical- manor , it can be said he is insane- to the same degree.

do you see the symmetry ?

Yes symmetrical opposites (but you rarely speak of the practical application which has to do with how these opposites are in constant movement toward balance.)

I can show you HOW you can use the dualistic law of the universe LOGIC and apply this symmetry to every single aspect of the universe from pouring sugar into a cup of coffee to the vast galaxies of the universe.

I can show you the way of the TAO in its most basic form , unaltered by society though the years.

ITS pure basic Knowledge. .....and I have it . I "got it " and you too my very very very good friend can "get it " too. FREE and with 1 on 1 help . Public, private face to face . Makes no difference. Lets do this and lets get er done !!!

I find simple, natural [energy-spirit] sense is easier to use than attempting some kind of [physical-material] dualistic immersion. I consider the latter more like the secondary system.

• Like 1

The problem I see is shown in such a writing as Rachel See:

A basic introduction to the nucleus of Daoist wisdom requires a short explanation of what can be known, and what cannot be known. There is a secret Dao that creates and sustains all aspects of the universe. The secret Dao has analogous concepts such as emptiness and femininity, but despite these descriptions there remains “the mystery of its inner essence”. This secret Dao is the true Dao, meant to be experienced but never mentally quantified. What can be known and quantified is the extrinsic Dao. Most gracefully described by Forrest Baird, this “manifest Dao discloses itself in the way Nature works, and Nature is forever underway, always on the go. Within the flux a constant can be observed, a master plan, pattern,

or principle-return through the opposite”

The Dao which cannot be named now has two names... this is commonly mentioned here as well.
Laozi is not without his Singularity statements:
Ch. 39- Ta-Kao
From of old the things that have acquired Unity are these:
Heaven by Unity has become clear;
Earth by Unity has become steady;
The Spirit by Unity has become spiritual;
The Valley by Unity has become full;
All things by Unity have come into existence;
Princes and kings by Unity have become rulers of the world.
If heaven were not clear, it would be rent.
If earth were not steady it would be tumbled down.
If the Spirit were not active, it would pass away.
If the Valley were not full, it would be dried up.
If all things were not existing, they would be extinct.
ZZ would simply say: “A road is made by people walking on it; things are so because they are called so"
And:

So [the person of far reaching vision] has no use [for categories], but relegates all to the constant. The constant is the useful; the useful is the passable; the passable is the successful; and with success, all is accomplished. She relies upon this alone, relies upon it and does not know she is doing so. This is called the Way.

Language is a shifting of perspectives and the only thing realized are 'things'... not reality:

"No thing is not “that”; no thing is not “this”. If you take the standpoint of “this,” from the standpoint of “that,”
“this” still cannot be seen; but from your own standpoint, “this” can be realized."

what do you guys think about the rice experiment ? :)

anyone ? Brian , SC or CD ?

Scientifically speaking, the experiments are bogus. That in no way, however, (to my mind) diminishes from the underlying principle the experiment is intended to explore -- it isn't about the words but the energy with which they are imbued/manifested. Anyone who has energetic sensitivity and/or has practiced energetic cultivation & manipulation for a while is aware that energy affects life. I doubt many on this forum would disagree with that statement.

It does not follow, however, that this in any way "proves" any aspect of your yang-yin theory. There are certainly elements of truth within your theory but you fabricate or grossly misunderstand too many of your foundational "facts" and, in my estimation, you have the role of duality backwards -- yin and yang are phenomena, they are relative descriptive attributes rather than causative elements. Duality is a condition rather than a source.

We disagree on this point, of course, and you have made it clear -- repeatedly -- that you are only interested in preaching your own gospel rather than exploring other possibilities so I generally don't try to engage you on that topic. Instead, I occasionally point out your misunderstandings of how the mundane world works. Everyone is entitled to their own philosophies and even to their own realities -- the problem arises when they insist others accept that their own personal reality is THE correct one.

BTW, if you would like to discuss the flaws in the rice experiments or how a more legitimate experiment might be devised, I'd be glad to explore that live of thought with you.

• Like 1

Yes, I appear to have gotten it backwards which didn't make sense... now sense has returned ;)

cool

Yes symmetrical opposites (but you rarely speak of the practical application which has to do with how these opposites are in constant movement toward balance.)

ok lets see if I get get this across .

The benefits are the so called " unspoken " You cant just tell someone about it like Ive been trying to do . Its way over their head . Ive already mentioned the benefits many times on a couple of my threads. Ill look for them and post the links.

Basically, we are in a dualistic Matrix but we don't know it . Its degenerative in that all things start and then end and there no exceptions to that . Even the universe itself which is in itself a big yang yin and allt of smaller yang yin's within. EVERY THING has yang and yin . the only " thing " which is truly a NO thing is life the create of the yang yin universe. ITs within all of use and there is no exceptions to that .

THE more you can "See" the universe the more you will separate your spiritual self " from it . I call it out of body awareness and that's exactly what it is . Nobody goes looking for spirituality in the physical universe. They look away towards spiritualistic values.

Take a look at the Yang and Yin attributes on my PP page . Those are just a few but the list is endless .

When you increase the yang , any yang attribute the others go up with it and the yins goes down to the same degree.

when you increase understanding you increase knowledge, control, responsibility, happiness , smiles, laughter, intelligence, sanity, logic , warmth, love , compassion etc etc . All of these are from LIFE spiritual life who is operating their body .

Spiritually you WILL become one with all life in the universe. Nirvana. Ive been there and I can get there with ease now . Then I come back to the center between future and the past .

Let me tell you it hurt like hell coming back too when you consider and compared it to Nirvana. The difference is like heaven and hell .

But you simple can not tell another about it or "take them " there . they need to make the journey on their own . It doesnt take long . Its like when you understand the logic of how a complicated video game runs . Then you can beat it but at first itl will whip you but every time. Once you understand the logic and apply that to your life , your life both physically and mentally will improve in ways that are literally OFF THE CHARTS.

Its not a Theory. ITS total actual FACT . PERIOD.

I find simple, natural [energy-spirit] sense is easier to use than attempting some kind of [physical-material] dualistic immersion. I consider the latter more like the secondary system.

ok suit yourself , You have nothing to lose by using the exercises and becoming more logical . You can apply it to your other spiritual practices as well and do them both .

I don't know who this Laz guy is and Ive never read his materials. But I know you have respect for him and thats why im in this forum and not the Christ or Scientology or Muslim forums.

My exercise is as raw as raw can get . Its ancient wisdom and knowledge in present time without any distortion that happened when its carried forward from history .

Just this morning I myself was WOOOOOOOOOW . IN FN Credible .

Ive ben to the top like MLK saw his promised land and says hes been there. But I used the basic law of duality to get there and I know exactly how to get back . I actually went back to the top this morning . It was like I was walking in the Matrix from the movie. I was real but every thing and every one ...... ok, Im not gonna go there YET . It was cool .

Once you " GET IT " the logic that is , your sanity will increase and your awareness and all the yang attributes.

That's all I can tell you , the rest is unspoken . But you will not want to leave it once you "get it " You wouldnt even dream of doing anything else .

BTW , when you get " there " let me know . I need your help in getting others there too .

Ill be spending the rest of my life showing every one " the way " even Brian . Its a good cause and good causes attract other goodness from others too .

Good luck , lets git this done !!!

• Like 1

TaoMaster, I am happy you have a way that makes you happy.
I have a way that makes me happy too... but it is different than yours.

Does that mean it is not the true way?

If people are content with their way already, do you still want them to "get" your way?

Do you think your way is absolutely going to be better than the way they have already chosen?

If you believe your way IS better than their way, does that entitle you to change them?

What if they believe their way is better than your way, and try to change you? Is that OK?

Is a world full of people trying to change each other what you want to support?

• Like 2

TaoMaster, I am happy you have a way that makes you happy.

I have a way that makes me happy too... but it is different than yours.

Does that mean it is not the true way?

haha no . The happiness I offer you will add to your happiness.

If people are content with their way already, do you still want them to "get" your way?

no , the choice must be theirs. You cant force this stuff.

Do you think your way is absolutely going to be better than the way they have already chosen?

probably but I need to see what " their " way is . My way is not chiming into others threads and telling them they've got it all wrong , Then hit the like button when ever someone else disagrees with my posts. Have you EVER done that ? Its VERY VERY negative attribute and says alot about the person .

If you believe your way IS better than their way, does that entitle you to change them?

No , never said I was entitled .

What if they believe their way is better than your way, and try to change you? Is that OK?

totally impossible . Its like saying yang is yin and yin is yang . Its just totally imposable. All anyone does at the most is bring me down, for a moment and

stronger than ever before......when they try to convince me otherwise

Who is yang and who is yin in the video ?

Is a world full of people trying to change each other what you want to support?

yes ABSOLUTELY. as long as the change is positive but absolutely not if the change is degrading and negative .

There are negative people and positive people. I'm the Positive type and I have huge yang attributes. The negative people have the yin attributes.

which attributes would you prefer ? go to my personal practice page and look at the small list of yang and yin attributes and then tell me which ones you want to live your life using.

When im feeling very well , I can walk through a shopping mall without saying a word and attract most of the positive attention in the mall . My positive presence is so high , others cant help but be attracted .

Some people will come and sit and stare at me in amazement and then when i look at them they look away . But I can still see them before they look away .

I can tap a person on the shoulder or give them the impression that Ive lifted up their skirts from a distance and then watch them look back at me . 20 feet away . I never touched them , only the impression.

These are some ability's and there are much more that anyone can have and I can show them the way .

Now many will chime in and take what Ive said out of context and say oh hes a freak show or a pervert for lifting skirts. This is exactly the kind of negativity I get from others who oppose me .

But Like I said Ill take a beating , give my last dollar , be bashed and trashed if I can help one person who wants to raise above the rat race called 2015. 1 PERSON .

Im not here to tell you which way you must go , but its a way I know to be a positive upward spiral way and that is all .

If you don't want it , no problem but do not chime in and bash what I have to offer. Just run along and do something positive in your life . You'll feel better.

fair enough ?. If you have something positive to add , then chime in , the doorway is always open . But if its negative, it will be met with negative by me in the form of ignorance.

I don't know what your way is but if I did and it was not my way the way of the TAO, I still would not enter your universe and tell you its NOT the way.

A little negativity mixed in with positivity like MH is ok . I like him . But too much of it is not my thing.

SO far most of your comments almost from the very start , like almost all of Brians , have been very negative but when you have something positive to say , I like it . I can tell the cut and paste comments are not from you and I like the positiveness they contain.

If you or anyone do not like what I have to say , why are you even here ? IT INSANITY . insane. and you don't even see that .

There are many who like what I have and im here to help them . THESE people are the ones I want to help .

any other questions ? :)

haha no . The happiness I offer you will add to your happiness.

What if it doesn't? Are you saying it isn't possible for your actions to be perceived in a way you don't intend?

no , the choice must be theirs. You cant force this stuff.

Very wise, I think.

probably but I need to see what " their " way is .

What if their way works for them better than your way, even though you think your way is better? Is your way still the best way?

My way is not chiming into others threads and telling them they've got it all wrong , Then hit the like button when ever someone else disagrees with my posts. Have you EVER done that ? Its VERY VERY negative attribute and says alot about the person .

I hear you saying you don't like it when people like it when you disagree with them. What if others like it when people disagree with them? I hear you saying this is negative. What if they think it is positive?

No , never said I was entitled .

Entitled to judge, but not to change then?

Do you think the distinction between judging and discerning is important?

I've been taught that judging separates right from wrong, while discerning simply sees both sides of the coin as they are.

As you've noted by your sensitivity to others judging "your threads" as "all wrong," judgements can make people touchy.

totally impossible . Its like saying yang is yin and yin is yang . Its just totally imposable. All anyone does at the most is bring me down, for a moment and

stronger than ever before......when they try to convince me otherwise

I hear you saying it is impossible for others to change you. But I was asking if it is OK for others to try. Below you comment that you support a world where people try to change each other, so I'm going to guess that you think this is OK. More below.

Who is yang and who is yin in the video ?

Well, they are both yin and both yang. Darth Vader says he was waiting, so is this yin? But perhaps his waiting allowed him to preserve his strength... is this using yin to nurture yang? Obi-Wan Kenobi struck first, starting the fighting, so is this yang? Darth Vader responds to the first blow with his own blow, and they continue trading blows of force, each attempting to destroy each other. I see this as the primary dynamic, where yang and yang attempt to control each other. At the end, Obi-Wan loses the local battle, by all appearances at least... is this yang transforming to yin? But too, Obi-Wan dematerializes.... without proper context how can one say exactly what this is in terms of yang and yin?

Further, Darth Vader was waiting, but how do we know that he did not initiate this battle at an earlier time? In your ping-pong example, the person hitting the ball is yang, the person receiving the ball is yin. And then it changes when the person who received the ball now hits it back. Like the light-sabre battle. Perhaps this analogy can be extended to a multiple-battle scenario as well. One country attacks, another defends. Months or years later the defending country attacks, and so on. But perhaps there is a originating precedent to why they are fighting. Perhaps one side initiated the actions for a specific reason, say dominating the other country until they claim its territory, and the other side merely defends and advocates for peace. In the actual battles, we can see a back and forth action, but at the root we see one side is the clear initiator and dominator, and all the actions of the defense, even in aggression, are merely attempting to answer to this attempted domination.

Thus without context, how do we know what's yin an what's yang, really? And is it even possible to have absolute context?

yes ABSOLUTELY. as long as the change is positive but absolutely not if the change is degrading and negative .

What if the change has positive intent but negative outcome?

Are you saying your positive intent is immune to production of negativity?

There are negative people and positive people. I'm the Positive type and I have huge yang attributes. The negative people have the yin attributes.

which attributes would you prefer ? go to my personal practice page and look at the small list of yang and yin attributes and then tell me which ones you want to live your life using.

Thanks, I've read the list, and my answer is: the middle of all of them.

To me, the importance of discerning between yang and yin is to map a road to the center.

When im feeling very well , I can walk through a shopping mall without saying a word and attract most of the positive attention in the mall . My positive presence is so high , others cant help but be attracted .

Some people will come and sit and stare at me in amazement and then when i look at them they look away . But I can still see them before they look away .

I can tap a person on the shoulder or give them the impression that Ive lifted up their skirts from a distance and then watch them look back at me . 20 feet away . I never touched them , only the impression.

I think it is great you are aware of this, but I don't think it is unusual. Most people project their energy when they look or listen, even though the light and sound come TO them. So it isn't unusual for people to develop skill in becoming aware of the attention of others. Especially women develop great skill at knowing when people behind them are looking. Casual glances feel a bit different from energy loaded with intent, ie intent to lift a skirt.

These are some ability's and there are much more that anyone can have and I can show them the way .

Where does this way lead?

Does it lead to the same place for all?

Now many will chime in and take what Ive said out of context and say oh hes a freak show or a pervert for lifting skirts. This is exactly the kind of negativity I get from others who oppose me .

I say, do what serves you, and face the consequences. Trust yourself. Accept the returns on your actions and re-evaluate if what you do is serving your goals. If it is, keep on doing it.

But Like I said Ill take a beating , give my last dollar , be bashed and trashed if I can help one person who wants to raise above the rat race called 2015. 1 PERSON .

I hear you are willing to face the consequences of your actions, but it sounds like you have no intent to listen to feedback from your actions. If we are closed to feedback, how can we learn to adjust the effectiveness of our messages?

Im not here to tell you which way you must go , but its a way I know to be a positive upward spiral way and that is all .

Thanks, I like this.

If you don't want it , no problem but do not chime in and bash what I have to offer. Just run along and do something positive in your life . You'll feel better.

Is it reasonable for me to start a yoga school in a town full of yoga schools?

Personally I don't see why not....

But then.... is it reasonable for me to say that my school is the best, has the best methods and that no other school can hope to compare?

Personally, I don't see why this wouldn't be reasonable, IF the school is willing to accept the natural consequences of such actions. I imagine the other yoga schools, all being told their way is not the best, might have feelings to express about this. They were here in this town first, and even though the new school does not come to their schools to make these statements, the statements are still inviting a extreme comparison between one school and others and people are going to react in some way.

The Dao De Jing is an ancient Taoist text full of principles to live a balanced life, supposedly written by Lao Zi. Here we are in a forum about Taoism, and proclaiming your way to be the best way, even as you express intent to remain ignorant of the teachings of Lao Zi. This is very similar to what the yoga school did.

LaoZi says that what is raised up in any fashion is the beginning of a polarity. What is raised up invites an opposing force to bring it down. So the more something proclaims itself as being The Best, the more it invites forces to say it is not the best.

But if one does not insist one is the best, others are not drawn to contend or bring it down, and it is free to do its best instead of becoming entrapped in contention. This is follows along with most advice from the DDJ, ever pointing out the in between, the heart, the center.

22, Derek Lin

Yield and remain whole

Bend and remain straight

Be low and become filled

Be worn out and become renewed

Have little and receive

Have much and be confused

Therefore the sages hold to the one as an example for the world

Without flaunting themselves – and so are seen clearly

Without presuming themselves – and so are distinguished

Without praising themselves – and so have merit

Without boasting about themselves – and so are lasting

Because they do not contend, the world cannot contend with them

What the ancients called "the one who yields and remains whole"

Were they speaking empty words?

Sincerity becoming whole, and returning to oneself

fair enough ?. If you have something positive to add , then chime in , the doorway is always open . But if its negative, it will be met with negative by me in the form of ignorance.

I don't know what your way is but if I did and it was not my way the way of the TAO, I still would not enter your universe and tell you its NOT the way.

This is a public forum. When you post something, it is assumed you want others to read it, and presumably to respond. You are welcome to respond in return, but I don't see how you expect to control what others say..... unless.... by understanding natural ways people react, using polarity as a guide, you craft what you say so as not not trigger common reactionary posts. If you don't say you are the best, your discussions are unlikely to be centered around arrogance, and like water the focus of the conversation will flow to the next most obvious polarity. I already perceive that your are changing and becoming more humble.

A little negativity mixed in with positivity like MH is ok . I like him . But too much of it is not my thing.

SO far most of your comments almost from the very start , like almost all of Brians , have been very negative but when you have something positive to say , I like it . I can tell the cut and paste comments are not from you and I like the positiveness they contain.

I admit I allowed myself to react to some of your early posts. I felt frustrated and unheard when the posts I made with positive intent were treated dismissively. At times you invited me to respond and when I did I feel you basically all but ignored what I put a lot of heart into composing for you. Perhaps this is not how you intended me to feel, and that is fine. That said, I've never intended to poke fun at you or create negativity in any way. Even the comments about ToastMaster above were synchronistic events that I flowed with and was amused by, and intended this amusement to be enjoyed by all. I'd thought about making a note of this in my comment, but then decided it wasn't necessary. But how can I know what you might be sensitive to? So just in case, I would like to apologize for the ToastMaster comments in case they offended you, though I am hopeful that you enjoyed them.

When I put it all together, I see that others have made seemingly reactive posts to you as well, exposing their frustration in their comments. I see people commenting that you have asked questions of people, and when they answer you, you just say they are wrong. Above you said you don't like it when people say you are "wrong," but I see you making plenty of denials yourself. Often these denials on both sides are simply explanations that conflict until a judgement is made about them. Here again, do as you will, but if you wish to avoid being told you are wrong, avoiding a tone of "right" and "wrong" from the beginning might be helpful.

If you or anyone do not like what I have to say , why are you even here ? IT INSANITY . insane. and you don't even see that .

I try to avoid plans for where I will end up in any given moment. Where I find myself, there I am.

That said, you are posting in a Taoist forum full of people who have studied classical Taoist theories. In this sense you are a guest, yet you are posting as though we are the guests. From your perspective, perhaps you view yang and yin discussions as very Taoist. Yet from "our" perspective, some of the things you write conflict with established taoist principles. You've been told this, but you disagree. Some might call you a poser. So... why are you still here?

Now, to be clear I don't mind where you go. I'm just attempting to point out the logic from an alternate perspective.

There are many who like what I have and im here to help them . THESE people are the ones I want to help .

I don't see you posting much in the threads where people are asking questions.... I mainly see you posting in your own threads. But in your threads largely I see people humoring you, or asking gentle guiding questions. Even as you refuse to change, I don't see anyone else changing.

any other questions ? :)

To be clear, all of my comments in this post are intended with balance in mind.

• Like 2

This is a public forum. When you post something, it is assumed you want others to read it, and presumably to respond. You are welcome to respond in return, but I don't see how you expect to control what others say..... /snip/...... I'm just attempting to point out the logic from an alternate perspective.

repeated for emphasis.

good idea, lets keep it on topic rather than drifting into another subject :)

what can you tell me about whats yang and whats yin ?

Because it's a New Year here, and because I appreciate your latest post.

Yin and Yang are like 2 hands playing a game of catch... When one has the ball it's considered Yang... The other (Yin) waits to receive the ball and have it's turn of being Yang.

However, Yin can't help but want to save the ball and love it, to keep it safe and pure. Yang wants to play with the ball and see what ways it can be thrown. That said, each know the game must go on for them to exist, so they continue to pass and take turns.

They have different personalities...but both are actually just the same thing... In my analogy, hands.

Now go ahead and throw it back in my face :) I'm in receiving mode.

• Like 1

To the OP again.....

陰間 is in Hell
陽間 is on Earth

You are on Earth now! Thus you know that you are alive which is Yang.
When you go to Hell, then you are dead which Yin.

How does one go to Heaven?

It all depends how is your religion teaches you. If there was no place in heaven for you, then it's hell.

Edited by ChiDragon

what's yang is the surprise that this thread is still going

what's yin is when everyone realizes the silliness and the thread dies :lol:

• Like 3

what's yang is the surprise that this thread is still going

what's yin is when everyone realizes the silliness and the thread dies :lol:

yang starts yin ends

all good things come to an end.

Thanks for your comments. LOL

Happy New year !!!

From the 1 and only Tao master :lol:

yang starts yin ends

all good things come to an end.

Thanks for your comments. LOL

Happy New year !!!

From the 1 and only Tao master :lol:

As long as you enjoy yanging every ones chain LOL

I mostly speak of doing the exercises but i wonder off a bit with converstions .

Just so theres no misunderstanding , you can use the yang yin exercises on my PP page AND repeat AND what every other balanincing spiritual ( energy spirt )

Do you recall me mentioning the null zone between the two poles of the Magnet? ITS the exact spot of balance between yang and yin .

TRUTH is thruth and no matter what terms , words, symbols you chose to use its just differnt terms for the same items.

Jesus said "that which you sow , so shall you reap " ro someting to that effect . Its magnitisum , karme, yang and yin , duality .

he also used sybold like i do in my posts when he spoke in parables JUST LIKE ME > but you wont find it anywhere. Hes been censored like most who have this knowledge.

They are censored by others who want me to STHU too.

and dont forget Mr Lao-tzu. he had the exact same Knowledge I have now as well .

I can preach until my lungs colapse but its will do nothing . you MUST do the exercises. You need not be concerern on "HOW it works" You will FEEL it begine to work and you will not be able to tell anyone becaus elike me they will look at you and say hahahah youre dreaming or what not .

No one will know except you LOL so give it a shot , if you do it correctly youll begin to feel results very quickly , You may have already felt some by now too .

If you have questions , PM and I will get back to you and remain confidentail as well .

Ive been into "spirituality" since I was 21 and this is a place no one every looks for spiritual enhancment . I stumbled across it for the first time in 2008 but it wasnt until Feb if this year that IT all came together.

Im 57 now .

my life like most was spent in a serious manor with short periods of happiness and laughther . NOW its almost all laughing , smiles and happiness , love light brightness and spirituality ? pffffft OFF....THE.....CHARTS...

NO one would beleive me if I told the absolute truth about reality . So I dont go there so much but I have a few times just to see whos who on the forum . No one showed up of interest .

so , bottom line ?

do the exercises, you have EVERYthing to lose and nothing to gain, yes that seems backwards but when you see it , you will literally be LYAO in amazements. week after week after month after week like I have .

And you read nothing , are told nothing , You tell yourself as you go . Thats the bueaty of the exercises.

Good luck , I wish you well .

The Tao Master :)

I just sawthis video a few minutes ago . IM NOT a charles mansion nor Jesus christ or any organization or religion's advocate . In fact , he ( manson ) and I are two poles of the same magnet. Im yang and hes yin .

but be that as it may , He still knows the sacred truth of yang and yin and duality.

But he looks at the planet from the bottem up as it rotates counter clockwise and I look at it from the top down as it rotates clockwise.

We both see the same things from opposite points of view.

THIS will give you a clue as to what Im up against and Im not naming names.

Im here to help ..................sincerely

check it out .

truth is truth and youll find bits and pieces in all religions , both satanic and the mainstream .

I just sawthis video a few minutes ago . IM NOT a charles mansion nor Jesus christ or any organization or religion's advocate . In fact , he ( manson ) and I are two poles of the same magnet. Im yang and hes yin .

but be that as it may , He still knows the sacred truth of yang and yin and duality.

But he looks at the planet from the bottem up as it rotates counter clockwise and I look at it from the top down as it rotates clockwise.

We both see the same things from opposite points of view.

THIS will give you a clue as to what Im up against and Im not naming names.

Im here to help ..................sincerely

check it out .

truth is truth and youll find bits and pieces in all religions , both satanic and the mainstream .

You consider South to be the top?

no North, Brian :)

Heres an example of some basic yang yin attributes

Yang Yin

democratic republican

Liberal Conservitive

Left wing right wing

My dad was conservitive , I hated him, LOL....... but now I understand why. He hated me too LOL . Yang and yin oppose each other naturally .

People have typical yang and yin attributes.

it ALL MAKES SENCE and its all based on the basic laws of duality and yang and yin........... ALL OF IT

Sure youve got far left and far right and everthing in between at the BALANCE point .

I know balance points too. You will find them in the universe just as much as the left and right.

I love riding motorcycles. Its my lifes passion aside from spiritual improvment. Im very good at it too . I ride wheelies at 80 +MPH usually starting at 50

Too much gas and it flips over backwards and not enough , it falls back down. But you get that Wheel up high and on off the gas a bit and it'll ride that way for hours at the BP ( balance point. )

The net of a ping pong table , is BP , 50 yard line is BP. There are just as many BP as there are yang and yin in the univere. but they need not be balanced. When I get perfectly balanced , I go out of body and when I go out of body , i can lean left and yet stay out of body but if I lean right while out of body , I comes slamming down and it hurts. When I lean left it feels the best of the best . Spiritually speaking .

Off balance generates forward or backwards motion like the segway Only its not set up to go in reverse

The planets spining and spiriling is brought about by the sun and galaxcy .Many bright bodies being led by a larger one .

Water drains in reverse on the south hemisphere and forwards in the north . Clockwise and counter clockwise.

When you understand the LOD and yang yin , you can use this in your every day life and it will become streamlined, youll increase power and youll increase ability , understanding, knowledge, happiness, laughter, exceitment and its all derived from spiritual LIFE .... YOU. :)

• Like 1

lets take another look at the null zone between yang and yin

There are lower class people and there are upper class people. And in between there are middle class . I live in the middle class mostly .

Im not broke and im not rich

Lets look at spirituality .

Theres life, " a not thing " , and there are things at the other side of the spectrum . WE as life froms, sit in the middle of present time and we are both spiritually animated and solid in that you can stick your hand out and touch it but spiritual in that we can not touch or be touched.

Human lifeforms tends to not live in the freezing cold of the poles nor the hot 100+ degrees of the deserts . We tend to live between them.

lets look at Beethovens Moonlight Sonatas

it has three parts

The begining starts slowly and the middle part a little faster. Then the last part is very fast.

The 2nd part sits between the first and last. Its neither fast nor slow.

The direction is uplifting and I love it Slow med and fast up up and away with a sensation of being very positve .

there are yang life forms and there are yin and there are every thing in between .

Future+>PRESENT TIME <-past

a something+><- a no thing.

Yang+><-Yin

LIFE is neither + nor -. Its the creator of + and minus . When yang and yin get close to one another sensations are generated for life to enjoy or dispise.

Even the third part of

( meaning moon light sound ) is up lifting in its own right .

Im here to help , make NO mistake . :mellow:

I know my stuff and if anyone were to ask a group of people to rasie their hand if they know their stuff ? My hand will be the first to go up. Fast High , deliberatly and with confinence, enjoyment, happiness, intelligently and oh so very very positivly .

My love for life and, life forms IS OFF DA CHARTS

you are more+ than welcome+ to sit and wallow- in the mire-, we all are, but for me ?, come on baby light+ my fire+ lets get higher+ ;) OUT OF BODY HIGHER

:D:) >+ :mellow:-< :(:angry:........... ( > :lol:<-me Tao Master )

the time to hesitate is through.