TaoMaster

How do we know what's yin and what's yang . Really.

Tao Dude, Fever Yang compared to Cold Yin. The information I provided is very basic I am not sure how to make it any simpler If you do not understand basics you must seek a teacher to clear up confusion in person.

I know you may think you are a master but your knowledge on the subject is poor. Sorry to be blunt but you have lost my interest, see you all another time.

You'll be back :P ... It becomes fun watching others have a try. Despite our goofy host, there's been some good discussion among guests.

• Like 2

I haven't been following this thread recently. But on seeing it again, what popped into my mind is that Yin and Yang are relative terms. An analogy from science: An element's electrochemical potential can be negative in relation to another's but positive in relation to a third one.

• Like 2

I haven't been following this thread recently. But on seeing it again, what popped into my mind is that Yin and Yang are relative terms. An analogy from science: An element's electrochemical potential can be negative in relation to another's but positive in relation to a third one.

Thx Michael , in order to get a better understanding of this , please demonstrate your point with context that we can relate to in very day life .

Every thing is the universe can be found is larger or lease degrees of basically the same thing. Like a candle the the sun or a drop of water to an ocean or a grain of sand to a large bolder.

These are general terms but I think you got the idea. I can give more analogies but you don't need em .

Thanks for your comments. ( smile )

Thx Michael , in order to get a better understanding of this , please demonstrate your point with context that we can relate to in very day life .

Okay.

Autumn is Yin relative to summer, but Yang relative to winter.

Judo is Yin relative to Karate, but Yang relative to Aikido.

Toto is Yin relative to Saxon, but Yang relative to Celine Dion.

Angelina Jolie is Yang relative to Audrey Hepburn but Yin relative to Sylvester Stallone.

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 1

Yes thx , I see what you mean . ( smile ) very well put .

When yang and yin are examined , it's actually yang realities to yang and yin relates to Yin .

When yang and yin are put together as a means of relation, sensation is generated. They oppose.

Two yangs go the same direction like happy and smile go together .

Two yins go in the same direction like sad and frown .

When a yang meets a yin ( happy and sad respectively ) they do not relate. They oppose and generate sensation .

When more yang meets yin, good sensation is generated or more yin , then yin sensation is felt .

When the two are far apart very little sensation is perceived.

The amount and intensity of sensation is determined by the force the two poles are pushed together.

More force , more sensation. Less force , less sensation .

The only thing that makes yang and yin relative to one another is that they are both in the same universe . Hence the term uni.

In order for anything to be relative , there must also be unrelative. It's a dualistic if legal matter.

So yes yang and yin are only realities is that they are in the same universe . But only yang relates to yang and yin yin . Yang and yin are un or non or not relative.

To test this and prove it .

Push two opposing fields of a magnet together. Then push two like fields.

The like fields stick like happy sticks to smile or laugh. The opposing does not like happy is not to smile.

Or

This can also be demonstrated with frown and sad . Both yins and they relate by sticking .

Everything in the universe can be demonstrated this way . There's only yang and only yin in the universe.

No exceptions .

Relative is yang , non relative is yin

Okay.

Angelina Jolie is Yang relative to Audrey Hepburn but Yin relative to Sylvester Stallone.

Edited by TaoMaster

<snip>

To test this and prove it .

Push two opposing fields of a magnet together. Then push two like fields.

The like fields stick like happy sticks to smile or laugh. The opposing does not like happy is not to smile.

<snip>

TaoMaster no longer reads my posts but one can only assume he hasn't actually tried this magnet test since what he describes is precisely backwards from the way magnets really work.

• Like 2

TaoMaster no longer reads my posts but one can only assume he hasn't actually tried this magnet test since what he describes is precisely backwards from the way magnets really work.

You are not alone.

Why bother

Tao Dude, Fever Yang compared to Cold Yin. The information I provided is very basic I am not sure how to make it any simpler If you do not understand basics you must seek a teacher to clear up confusion in person.

I know you may think you are a master but your knowledge on the subject is poor. Sorry to be blunt but you have lost my interest, see you all another time.

((I don't just think I am ....I know I am in the fullest sense of the word . It feels good too . It's yang (smile )

(( I see fever as an illness.and illness is a yin attribute .... but yes warm is yang and cold is yin so it's just . Are your certain it's not you who does not know the basics . ? I think you had most of your posting correct but not the fever . A fever is an illness and illness is the neg pole to healthy. ( smile )

((I know the differences between yang and yin better than anyone I've ever met . Not only do I know them well , and can and have provided a way for others to know the differences as well.))

((Intelligence is the ability to determine differences and similarities between things and I'm a master at that as well . Not just Tao but a master of many things . ))

Any reference to me in a derogatory way is also a yin attribute and untrue. It's a lie and illusion . Not a good one as I can vanish it instantly. (. Smile )

Okay.

Also Michael , I'd like to point out that spring and fall are a set like summer and winter .

Summer first then winter. Yang and yin .

Spring and fall are also yang and yin.

Spring comes first then fall.

Spring up and fall down .

These are very basic to the planet and you won't change this by perspective . You can only change the perspective .

When you change the context of Angelina Audrey and Brad You're simple changing context but not yang and yin .

Male yang female yin

Young , yang old yin

These don't change , only your context does . Your comparing changes and the relationships change . But yang yin never do .

It's pretty simple .

Any thing that's positive in the universe is yang and anything negative is yin .

Perspective, relations , opinion can not change a positive or a negative . Key word is the word A.

You can always change the relationships , opinions but that's about it . Considering otherwise is an illusion and illusions are lies . Lies are untruths.

((I don't just think I am ....I know I am in the fullest sense of the word . It feels good too . It's yang (smile ) (( I see fever as an illness.and illness is a yin attribute .... but yes warm is yang and cold is yin so it's just . Are your certain it's not you who does not know the basics . ? I think you had most of your posting correct but not the fever . A fever is an illness and illness is the neg pole to healthy. ( smile ) ((I know the differences between yang and yin better than anyone I've ever met . Not only do I know them well , and can and have provided a way for others to know the differences as well.))((Intelligence is the ability to determine differences and similarities between things and I'm a master at that as well . Not just Tao but a master of many things . ))Any reference to me in a derogatory way is also a yin attribute and untrue. It's a lie and illusion . Not a good one as I can vanish it instantly. (. Smile )

I know this is asking a bit much... But if you could try to get this down on video and upload it to YouTube...

I think you might actually be onto something here after all.

• Like 1

I know this is asking a bit much... But if you could try to get this down on video and upload it to YouTube...

do me a fav bro. do the drill . Pos+><-Neg....... make a list and be aware that many words are just different words that mean the same thing. By the time you get well into the drill you'll see and know there is ONLY yang and ONLY yin in the universe and life ( if you will ) YOU who puts it there.

yang is pos.......... yin neg and yang always comes first . This is the ONLY criteria

soon you'll be collapsing duality packages in present time and forming whole sentences and paragraphs of opposing words , sentences and paragraphs

Duality is not a bad thing , nor good. Its what classifies the two as unrelated.

Im no one special . Anyone can get this , When you do , you wont EVER EVER ignore it again . Yang and yin are the basis of all things in the universe. Period....... :)

whats really really cool about the drill is that no one is telling you anything other than how to do the dril. All this business about yang and yin will just " come " to you as pure logic . You'll then use that logic to work your way back into the future where we all came from . Not the past . :)

Future +><-past = Yang and yin respectivly :)

• Like 1

the butterfly is another indication of the yang yin dual universe.

on the left we have the future+ and on the right , the past- . present time is between both wings.

like a ping pong table with its net in between the server and opponent.

we all know there is yang and there is yin but how does one determine which is which ?

im offering an explanation. If its flawed please correct me and provide an explanation of your own that will refute mine.

I read many posts of how im wrong , and yet none have a better explanation or any for that matter.

yin and yang are simply two poles of a single unit like a magnet . When you snap one end off you still have the poles but twice as many as before.

yin attracts more yin and yang more yang just like the magnets do .

the future is yang and it came first and the past yin as it came after the future.

hehe :lol: come on guys , this aint rocket science.

did you come crawling out from a rock in the past ?

everything comes FROM the future , into the present and then into the past .

is there a time dimension im missing here ?

present time is simply the difference between the future and past . Its past yin and part yang .

lets talk gravity for a moment....... what is it ?

BANG!!

anyone ? Brian , Slientanswer, mythmaker ?

if not then what is it and how is it achieved ?

put THIS in your mouth and suck on it . Dont bite it and dont swallow. No teeth .

the sucker aka candy ( yang ) is earth and your mouth is ( yin )

inward pressure from Yin from all sides generates gravity against Yang but whats really interesting about this is that the planet came first Yang, then the space ( yin ) around it . the space around it is the illusion of reality. You cant see it touch it feel it because its a negative just like the back side of the front . Its not there. Its a no thing . nothing.

the bigger the sucker the more pressure it puts against yin and generates more gravity .

But you need to go back to the future where the planet came from to get a good understanding of this.

DTD like I did and it will all make perfect sense.

have a yang attitude in life and you will receive it back , yin begets more yin which explains why i ignore posts from some while reading the positive replys . Does this not make sense ? ill-logical - or logical +

you be the judge

Paaaaaheasssssse. :)

Edited by TaoMaster

Do you have any idea what the black and white dots that you removed mean.

If you removed the dots you have no idea of yin and yang theory. IMHO

i kind a think its not so much a theory . yang yin .

i removed the dots as they are confusing ( yin ) the symbol in my avatar is simply yang and yin rather than yin yang with a smaller yin yang in it . or yin yin and yang yang .

the guy who added the two confusing dots ? was just a guy like me . No one special ..do you know who put the dots in the symbol ? whats his name and who is he ? eh Mythmaker ? a myth is Yin , Yinmaker :lol:

if its not what i say then what is it ? If its a complicated explanation its probably a lie as lies and complication are both YIN and yin sticks with other yin's like attracting poles of a magnet . Please keep it........ simple :) <-- ( click ) Like mine..

Yang the server hits the ball OUT while Yin the opponent hits the ball inward back to yang . Like a game of ping pong or BaseBall, football or soccer . Its a game of sorts and all games are based upon yang and yin even if the originators of the game are not aware of it .

heres a scientific diagram

check this out too hehe im not making this stuff up for sheets and giggles. :)

i kind a think its not so much a theory . yang yin .

i removed the dots as they are confusing ( yin ) the symbol in my avatar is simply yang and yin rather than yin yang with a smaller yin yang in it . or yin yin and yang yang .

the guy who added the two confusing dots ? was just a guy like me . No one special ..do you know who put the dots in the symbol ? whats his name and who is he ? eh Mythmaker ? a myth is Yin , Yinmaker :lol:

if its not what i say then what is it ? If its a complicated explanation its probably a lie as lies and complication are both YIN and yin sticks with other yin's like attracting poles of a magnet . Please keep it........ simple :) <-- ( click ) Like mine..

if you say so

• Like 2

Lets take a look at the post by this guy .

when i make this guy wrong ( yin ) a little he replys with more Yin back to me .

if i had complemented his comment in a more positive way , he would most likely reply back to me in a positive way ..

yang and yin beget more of the same poles + and - respectively

its also an example of how my explanations are considered as incorrect while he provides no better or any other explanation ( a correct one ) :) to replace it with

I truly welcome the comments from others even if its against me but id also like to see a counter explanation. Otherwise I just yin- it back and ignore- it with my ignorance website feature.

Peace

ps

I mentioned how we can communicate with each other only using yin and yang in an earlier post.

example

.. .- -- - .- --- -- .- ... - . .-.

=

" I am Tao master "

package delivered .!!

have a nice day :)

:lol:

I made a youtube Vid a couple years ago

you can find it here but its not any kind of explanation , rather a note to self.

Enjoy !!!! :lol:

How would you make a youtube video about my posts and threads ? if you were me so to speak ?

which posts are " this " ?

How would you make a youtube video about my posts and threads ? if you were me so to speak ?

which posts are " this " ?

I was being a dick to you in that post. I just wanted to see how you would explain your views about magnets etc., with actual magnets.

Anyway.. While we don't see eye to eye about most things, you have said a few things that I agree with. Of course, I'm not an authority to say what's right or wrong...but for me personally, I have my own views and opinions. For me to listen to the opinions of another, they must be in line with my own views, or be able to open my eyes to a new way of thinking. That's just the way I operate.

I apologise if our back and forth clashes of opinion was a bit disrespectful at times. No hard feelings ;)

• Like 2

I was being a dick to you in that post. I just wanted to see how you would explain your views about magnets etc., with actual magnets.

Anyway.. While we don't see eye to eye about most things, you have said a few things that I agree with. Of course, I'm not an authority to say what's right or wrong...but for me personally, I have my own views and opinions. For me to listen to the opinions of another, they must be in line with my own views, or be able to open my eyes to a new way of thinking. That's just the way I operate.

I apologise if our back and forth clashes of opinion was a bit disrespectful at times. No hard feelings ;)

oh I see well you failed at being a dick . But then a dick is better than a being a cunt.. hehe.

i meet many who dont see things I do and possibly things I dont see with them . Like you . When I read posts on this forum that i dont agree with and there are many , I simply dont read nor comment on them . This is what i think others who dont like my stuff should do too . Find a sub forum that they have an interest in and post to those threads.

As for the magnets ?

Yes I can make a video but magnets are easy for almost anyone to obtain and use and test.

Ive worked with and used magnets since the late 70's just about every day of my life so ive got a good understanding . They really are not that comlicated.

I cant attach pictures to my posts. Not because I dont know how . The software wont let me . If it did I would have been posting pics as I go . Its all set up correctly but no go Joe.

It also no longer sends me an email when someone posts to my threads even though its set to do that .

as for magnets.

a bar magnet ( and all other magnets ) have a front back sides top and bottom .

when you label them as such on the magnet, youll be able to keep track of whats what easier since the fields are invisible.

the fronts of both stick to each other and the back of both stick

the sides tops and bottoms all stick to each other.

when you put them side by side or top to bottom etc. the two magnets become a single unit.

however do to the law of duality , when you flip either one of the magnets around ALL the sides, tops and bottoms etc. will repel as they are all now in the opposed position .

the sides tops bottems front and backs will all repel one another .

So rather than me set up a YT video on magnets, just pick up a couple from the 99 cent store and experiment .

Having a video is a good thing but haveing the actual magnet is best .

I like your recent respect tho. Its a yang attribute. :)

I think most people would just sign out and never return to a forum that has members , especially members who are also staff and not ignorable using the website, bash its posters for seeing things differently . But these subjects are the politics of the forum and I have no intrest getting involved in that.

Interesting that those who say my posts are BS and yet have no other explantion for the phenomena i mention in return . haha. Its kind a girlish . Not even explanations of their own or............... they are afraid to say what they believe to be true or false in fear of their so called online forum buddys will not like them anymore. who knows ?

what are the "few things " you agree with ? :)

( back to the magnets )

when you force two magnets to stick when they want to repel , it makes the feilds bigger and so by the law of duality

when you put two magets together in the sticking positions the fields decrease .

hahahaha i mean seriously ? why would i make this stuff up ? :) and how would I know if I had none to work with ?

ive been in thousands of homes in the SF bay area ...1000's. Many of which had magnets on refridgerators and almost all had them in doors and windows for alarm system protection .

I am very very well versed in magnetics, poles, electricity , cause and effect , spirituality, games, and now Yang and yin .

Im still working on some things for my own BETTER understanding and realize new things on a regular basis.

Just because others dont see things my way makes no difference on how I respect them .

how ever when the respect i like or expect falls short from others ? I simple ignor them .

Like I did you until i started posting the other day . I decided to click and read your ignored post . But this time it was respectful and polite . How I knew to click it this one time that it happened to be respectful is another subject .

so I decided to un- ignor your comments.

Its funny how others dont believe I even have magnets... its like they are trying to pick a fight and change the subject .

My point is that magnets are all over the place and easy to get . Its the best way to understand them . Not from me or a video or a book .

First hand expierience is always best as well as consultation with others who understand them while you have your own .

Im here to help others, myself , have fun , teach and learn , understand . Isnt that why we are all here ? :)

I mean how hard is it to understand the law of magnitisum when you have a life time of experience to work with ?

if you are respectful to me I will return the respect and the same goes for disrepect. Yin sticks to yin and yang sticks to yang like a magenet

You ( or others ) disrespect to me will be met with ingnorance from me , both of which are yin attributes.

Its disrespectful to ignor another who is being respectful or not.

I completed my 12 21 2012 goal and now im going to complete my next one .

It will be global and it will change the way millions will understand life. I dont know how yet but I do know it wil happen. :)

For those who care, practically everything this person says about "how reality works" is not consistent with how things work, and they are often completely backwards. For instance, when you allow opposite poles of two bar magnets to naturally connect, the magnetic field of the new, combined magnet grows stronger but when you force the similar ends of those same magnets together, the fields cancel each other and the resultant field grows weaker.

I tried for a while to share with him but he refused to read and said it was all just too confusing (which is apparently proof of a mean-spirited lie, or something) so now I just warn the unsuspecting reader. He is rather entertaining, though! :)

What's that old saying about he who knows not but knows not that he knows not???

;)

• Like 2