Wayfarer64

How to Pick Up Girls

Did go out your forehead or the top of your head? Because if it went through your forehead that's the sixth chakra, not the crown chakra--and I do believe energy can be directed from there.

i feel a little uncomfortable talking about it.

The Arts are Valuable. Mind your Coins. Shared Experience in Trance is Invaluable to Coining Terms.

Spectrum

Some lingering thoughts on the pua community...

Seems to me that this whole topic of pua community is rife with shen theory examples (vis-a-vis the centers). The average american male, growing up, gets no map or method of recognizing, awakening, and integrating our centers (aesthetics, agenda, impulses). Everyone pretty much just works it out by themselves - and since there is no real wisdom nor skill passed on about these things - harmonius integration is a clumsy roll of the dice.

It seems the pua community has developed a map of some things; I'm curious how shen theory cross-references with their map of common social developmental blunders.

For an AFC (average frustrated chump), what center/s are making the aesthtic rules and social decisions? Which centers are shut down/out? How does that show up?

Same questions for an "evil pua" and "decent pua".

Pietro, I'd be really interested in your feedback thoughts on any of the above.

~ later ~

I bet a lot of the conversation earlier in this thread could be looked at through shen theory.

Hello Keith, I am back. Vacations were wonderful.

I read your entry but I could not understand it. (You know, too much oxytocin lowers the brain functions ;) )

For example what do you mean by: "whole topic of pua community is rife with shen theory examples (vis-a-vis the centers)"

or:

For an

AFC (average frustrated chump), what center/s are making the aesthtic rules and social decisions? Which centers are shut down/out? How does that show up?what center/s are making the aesthtic rules and social decisions? Which centers are shut down/out? How does that show up?

Are you asking: how does the energetic structure of a person changes when he moves from AFC to PUA?

And What is the enegetic difference between an ethically ok PUA vs an "ethically challenged" (i.e. asshole) PUA?

there is also the possibility of a PUA becoming an AFC...The ethics are probably the same in any indeavor for most people...either one is ethical or not. Some tret family better than any other people some do not ...etc...

But how we treat our lovers is also a pretty good indication of how we treat ourselves, in that we put more energy into our "higher" realms of being rather than our more base realms of being - this to me is the crux of what gets bandied about as cultivation...

Are we cultivating ourselves to be merely powerful or to be blameless...

More later- off to work-

peace-

Seems to me that this whole topic of pua community is rife with shen theory examples (vis-a-vis the centers). The average american male, growing up, gets no map or method of recognizing, awakening, and integrating our centers (aesthetics, agenda, impulses). Everyone pretty much just works it out by themselves - and since there is no real wisdom nor skill passed on about these things - harmonius integration is a clumsy roll of the dice.

It seems the pua community has developed a map of some things; I'm curious how shen theory cross-references with their map of common social developmental blunders.

For an AFC (average frustrated chump), what center/s are making the aesthtic rules and social decisions? Which centers are shut down/out? How does that show up?

Same questions for an "evil pua" and "decent pua".

~ later ~

I bet a lot of the conversation earlier in this thread could be looked at through shen theory.

Shen wise the heart is the biggest concern in pua (as I see it) - an afc only knows the kind of love that is needy - dependant and seeking approval - this is the major problem for most people... individuals then have their own 'thing' to get over - depending if you're frozen by fear (kidneys and lungs) or can't have fun in the process (liver, imo). you eventually learn to lead from the heart that is unattached to the normal approval seeking neediness (this ofcourse requires a good centre in the earth).

an 'evil' pua learns how to mask neediness - make the right gestures and noises that shout confidence - and all the while seeks approval - how good his game is, how many chicks he can get, how quick he can get a girl to sleep with him etc. You'll usually find them addicted to pu since it's the only way for them to feel approved of...

A man who can lead from the heart knowing deep down that he is loved and accepted no matter what happens on the outside is someone who can find fullfillment in pua... it's a long journey that many dont expect to have to make.

oh and btw - the 'evil' puas tend to go for certain type of girls, often the type that a man with an open, clear heart would ignore.

Any books or links that you recommend?

How would you break down aesthetics, agenda, and impulses?

I have a clue about impulses but none about agenda and aesthetics. Kind of like:

"I want to break furniture (with hair pulling, screaming, and scratching) boning her for x amount of hours."

What kind of things would be commented in somebody's mind at the other two stages?

bumping this for balance

Edited by sinansencer
  • Like 1

Be careful, this subject is now completely banned from TTB. I've been suspended for ignoring the ban. Sean even told me himself. Someone on the moderator team thinks it's "sexist"

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

Ok I edited this to bumping this for balance

My intuition makes me feel terrible anytime I am remotely operating from anger...so I guess hmm

anyways im4l I see.

In my opinion celibacy is one extreme, threads on picking up girls is another.

Personally Im 22 and I have a pretty big sex drive, seeing 3 threads a day with multiple posts about how "Im the man because Ive retained for this many days" is just annoying, this is like those threads on full lotus, yeh some may find it useful and the best most useful thing ever but michael lomax for example says it unneccessary. Same thing with celibacy imo.

I personally think its more important to sort out sexual energy, develop some ability to make relationships, then if one feels like it abstain than try to retain from a place of disharmony.

I spent a few years going out to nightclubs from 18-20 ish and learnt a lot of things, why is this not relevant?

I also decided that wasnt really me, As I wasnt as interested as my friends, in randomly having sex with girls and then just counting even though I wasnt interested so I could brag to my friends, but naturally i liked pretty women?

• Like 1

I personally think its more important to sort out sexual energy, develop some ability to make relationships, then if one feels like it abstain than try to retain from a place of disharmony.

I spent a few years going out to nightclubs from 18-20 ish and learnt a lot of things, why is this not relevant?

I also decided that wasnt really me, As I wasnt as interested as my friends, in randomly having sex with girls and then just counting even though I wasnt interested so I could brag to my friends, but naturally i liked pretty women?

I largely agree, it's much easier to "let go" of something once you've experienced it a bit, sorted things out and gained your own perspective. It's often counterproductive to forcibly abstain from the get go, particularily in the current world, before the aforementioned steps have been taken.

• Like 1

and for women who say this is sexist

to some degree I understand how you feel

However you are not a man, you do not understand what it feels like to be a man or how a man thinks/feels, we do not feel like you do.

I would guess that men are naturally suited to polygamy although I have no real opinions, society is becoming very women orientated, with women deciding what men should do and how they should think, Imo this is strange

• Like 1

Be careful, this subject is now completely banned from TTB. I've been suspended for ignoring the ban. Sean even told me himself. Someone on the moderator team thinks it's "sexist"

They think that discussion of how to "pick up girls" is sexist? Are you kidding me? I think that opinion in itself is sexist, and in favor of a nightmarish safe world where no one has penises, cats are everywhere, and all people are smiling yet hiding a deep pain of boredom.

Isn't there one male moderator (not counting Sean) at the moment, and 4 female moderators? HMM.

One of the essential skills of being a male, how to form a relationship with a significant other, is not on the table for discussion?

Fuck. That.

Edited by turtle shell
  • Like 1

May the ridiculousness of the current moderation team be ripped apart, limb from metaphorical limb. There has been too much nonsense lately.

May the ridiculousness of the current moderation team be ripped apart, limb from metaphorical limb. There has been too much nonsense lately.

I just got here. I think that's a bit harsh on your part. There is a discussion in progress. Aside from ripping people apart, do you want to suggest things? I'm learning my way around the moderation and (so far) it's not that clear cut.

You haven't noticed that the moderation has been sucking bad, and is basically beyond repair (with ideas like the sexism thing)?

Guess it's just me and a few others, then...

I do have suggestions, K...but I'm not sure anyone is capable of listening, considering, and implementing anything sensible. If you are, feel free to PM me and discuss this friend to friend. Otherwise...fuck it.

I thought it was so over the top as to be some form of parody. It made me laugh. :lol:

I dunno, I'm sure it must seem ridiculous from Turtle_Shell's POV, otherwise you wouldn't post about it, right Turtle_Shell? Like I said, I'm learning and as it turns out it's a hellova set of 'practice conditions'. :-)

• Like 1

You haven't noticed that the moderation has been sucking bad, and is basically beyond repair (with ideas like the sexism thing)?

Guess it's just me and a few others, then...

I do have suggestions, K...but I'm not sure anyone is capable of listening, considering, and implementing anything sensible. If you are, feel free to PM me and discuss this friend to friend. Otherwise...fuck it.

Will do tomorrow am.