Wayfarer64

How to Pick Up Girls

I am not talking about emotional energy. Women can return the exact energy to men that is lost, if the cultivator opens his heart chakra and is able to absorb, and the woman has developed the ability to ejaculate the energy from the heart chakra. I would be willing to demonstrate to a taoist here this outpouring (which can be done fully clothed from a regular hug), although right now I have to conserve my energy for what I have to do the next few months. There is no depletion of cultivation energy, or whatever you call it. It is fully returned.

And I also suspect this energy rises faster when returned back to a man, than a man pulling his own up by his bootstraps, so to speak. But I'm not sure about that.

Maybe there truly are symbiotic relationships like that. If anyone is lucky enough to find such a thing I sincerely hope they treasure it.

I don't personally have the time or desire to search for such a thing, and I prefer being in isolation. I was born alone and I assume I will die that way also. Buddha woke by his own efforts, and I believe I can also.

Again I don't intend to offend, be harsh, or cold. I just am speaking from my own experience.

While relationships have been wonderful things in their own right, they have only hindered my energetic development.

Relationships have always been (for me at least) a drain financially, temporally, emotionally, and energetically, but I gained friendship, companionship, vented sexual frustrations.

I guess for most it is an equivalent trade, for some the fear of being lonely is a very scary thought indeed, and their sexual frustrations percolate subconsciously into their everyday life.

Complete and total isolation is one of my favorite things. I enjoy it so much I dread having to work my measly 2 days (2x 16 hour shifts) to support myself. :)

Also my sexual frustrations are not nearly as bad as I would have believed them to be at this point. I dedicate hours to removing the excess energy and then purifying it then storing it.

I also notice women are puzzled over me, I don't even produce an echo when they scan me with their radar.

Must be my SR71-Stealth Qi vibe I have going on. ;)

I remember once this gorgeous 19 year old I work with asked if I was a robot, I found that one quite humorous. She said she couldn't read me at all, and I didn't act like other guys, I felt strange. I told her I must be doing my job right then ;)

Men feed women energetically ? :blink:

Seriously. You might want to check out again on that.

...I know you think you know :)

But, with all due respect, I have serious doubts on that.

You may have borrowed only the western perspective, which is poor and limitating.

Look.

If a man gives you sperm, it doesnt mean you can make use of it energetically.

If you are to make use of it, you need really good training.

But most of the energy men give to you, without proper training, you cant keep.

So, with the vast majority, the male-feeding-thing doesnt happen.

If you want a more apropriate perspective, search for Taisha Abelar books.

It talks about this training ;)

A respected wich should be familliar with them <_<

:rolleyes: I don't keep the energy men give me. I'm polite and give it back, as I said, through the heart chakra. But after I do that then the men get all goofy on me. Even outside of sex, when I see a man needs it I've occasionally given the heart chakra energy clandestinely during a social hug, and they still follow me around.

Men generally hunt women :mellow:

Who is addicted to who :mellow:

If men are the addicted party, is them who are the ones that are fed, not the other way around.

That's why we just "need" to follow our girls around and around :wub:

Why would the name "mama's" and "mamacita's" be tagged to your part of the human gender?

The universe is feminine and nurturing.

Men have that rare seed that can spring life.

That's what makes them different and "out of place" and "out of balance" with Mother Nature.

Women are more in balance with Nature, aren't they?

:)

Men feed women energetically ? :blink:

Seriously. You might want to check out again on that.

...I know you think you know :)

But, with all due respect, I have serious doubts on that.

You may have borrowed only the western perspective, which is poor and limitating.

Look.

If a man gives you sperm, it doesnt mean you can make use of it energetically.

If you are to make use of it, you need really good training.

But most of the energy men give to you, without proper training, you cant keep.

So, with the vast majority, the male-feeding-thing doesnt happen.

If you want a more apropriate perspective, search for Taisha Abelar books.

It talks about this training ;)

A respected wich should be familliar with them <_<

I am only speaking from personal experience, I try to figure stuff out on my own via observation, not just take all that I study and read by Qigong, Neikung masters as gospel.

I was only speaking from personal experience. I can feel the flow of energy in my own body, and sex with a female I am significantly drained(1-2 week setback). Also heavy meals can be draining, emotional trauma, also masturbation can be very detrimental to energetic development.

Sex is certainly a very energetic exchange of energy, which isn't a big deal to the vast majority of people. I doubt 1 in 100000 people are serious cultivators here in the western world.

I have broken my addiction as you say, I simply release the pent up energy and recirculate it, purify it and then store it in my naval charkra. The end result isn't sexual energy at all, so much as distilled yang energy.

Again I think women have a huge advantage over men (in the energetic development dept), not only are they more in tune with nature and energies, yin, etc. they have access to a virtually unlimited supply of yang energy.

If I could be born again and keep my memories as a female I would do so.

Edited by mwight

Men generally hunt women :mellow:

Who is addicted to who :mellow:

If men are the addicted party, is them who are the ones that are fed, not the other way around.

That's why we just "need" to follow our girls around and around :wub:

Why would the name "mama's" and "mamacita's" be tagged to your part of the human gender?

The universe is feminine and nurturing.

Men have that rare seed that can spring life.

That's what makes them different and "out of place" and "out of balance" with Mother Nature.

Women are more in balance with Nature, aren't they?

:)

Well I have noticed that since I have been accumulating yang for such a long time women in real life situations are drawn to me like moths to a porch light (unless I work to actively conceal it).

I can assure you when you reach a certain critical level of energy women seek you out, and are very determined and aggressive to have you. Right now my excuse is I only date Taoists/Buddhists, that works relatively well.

I agree women are a lot more in balance with nature than most men.

I also don't think my goals are very natural, most people die and are reborn again, stopping that process isn't very natural in my opinion.

Again I think women have a huge advantage over men (in the energetic development dept), not only are they more in tune with nature and energies, yin, etc. they have access to a virtually unlimited supply of yang energy.

Are you talking about women having an innate yang energy, or their easier access to sex?

Are you talking about women having an innate yang energy, or their easier access to sex?

From what I have seen personally woman are more in tune with yin water and earthly energies, on top of that they can take all the yang they need via sex from men, very quickly and easily. In my opinion they have a huge leg up on men, in terms of subtle body development.

You can't seriously mean you are trying to avoid death? Wanting to avoid the rebirth process I can understand, to become one with whatever it is you believe in or not believe in or whatever

bah! Taoist jargon!

you know what I mean. But trying not to die is completely deranged. And I think anti-Taoist? Death is a part of life and all that. Sure wanting a long and healthy life is a worthy goal. But if you are seriously wanting to live after a hale and hearty 110 years or whatever, come on! I don't even believe in reincarnation or life after death and even I think that's bananas.

You can't seriously mean you are trying to avoid death? Wanting to avoid the rebirth process I can understand, to become one with whatever it is you believe in or not believe in or whatever

bah! Taoist jargon!

you know what I mean. But trying not to die is completely deranged. And I think anti-Taoist? Death is a part of life and all that. Sure wanting a long and healthy life is a worthy goal. But if you are seriously wanting to live after a hale and hearty 110 years or whatever, come on! I don't even believe in reincarnation or life after death and even I think that's bananas.

Yes I seek to become a taoist immortal.

I know my physical body will die, but I am trying to evolve my spirit to a level so that at the point of death I am no longer subject to rebirth. A being which can exist in the physical world, interact with it just as they did before, and not need a physical body. Maybe it is bananas, only time will tell.

First:

it is also natural to die and then be reborn again into another body. That process is what

I am hoping to stop. So I guess my goals are a bit un-natural to say the least.

Then:

I am only speaking from personal experience, I try to figure stuff out on my own via observation, not just take all that I study and read by Qigong, Neikung masters as gospel.

These two don't add up for me...

I must admit that my own personal journey is very very different from yours, mwight - so what I write below reflects that... so no offence, I just feel like the thread needs a counter-example to your view.

Firstly I don't think that women always rob a man of his energy - it's very mamalian to think of energy as some kind of finite resource that you have to hoard, then guard and protect from people that want to steal it off you... this sort of mentality sets up quite an egocentric set of hoops for yourself and others to jump through and it will certainly attract the kind of people and energies that thrive on it...

I dont see sexuality and desire as something to overcome by strength of will - this sets up yet another game for you to waste your time on... how can I put it?... a pendulum swings back and forth - you're never going to stop it unless you delude yourself that you have done so... The delusion is far more damaging than living an ordinary unacomplished life. Sexuality, desire, this hoarding mentality, ego etc are all aspects to be integrated rather than ignored or gotten rid of. Becoming present and in the moment allows you to notice the spaciousness of your true self - that contains everything and excludes nothing - allowing it to be cooked in the cauldron. These things need to be dived into deeply rather than seen as impurities - the elixir lies in the depth of you as you are (with all your impurities and all your problems and all your talents).

So unsurprisingly I completely disagree that a woman always depletes my energy - certainly if the scarcity/hoarding mentality is the ruling aspect - sex and in fact anything else in life can only ever deplete you. Being with a woman is like being in the world - unpredictable, both painful and pleasurable and I wouldn't have it any other way - because any other way is just imagination.

Sex is quite a yin practice - it's like a dance - there is always circulation of energy (like the 8 ;) ) - and ofcourse the peoples' current energies and states dictate whether the sex is depleting or fulfilling. (sexual energy amplifies whatever is there already!)

Most men have a profound wound that forces them to mistrust the yin aspect - so we construct our safe little world arround us to protect us from the unpredictability of living in a yin universe. Conversly women have a deep mistrust of yang. These wounds create the world we live in today...

Running away from it and hiding out in seclusion is one escape - the other way is not an escape at all, but requires you to become so big and so spaceous that you contain all of it with absolute presence.

The taoist way is to cultivate heaven, earth and humanity - no relationships = no humanity and you become a 'demon' - a powerfull person trapped in a perpetual cycle playing the simple games that our egos love to play...

Both pleasure and pain can nourish you - and relationship is the way for that. (I dont necessarily mean intimate relationship - a sincere smile to a stranger can form a powerfull burst of nourishing energy.)

Anyway - I'll stop now... :lol:

First:

Then:

These two don't add up for me...

I must admit that my own personal journey is very very different from yours, mwight - so what I write below reflects that... so no offence, I just feel like the thread needs a counter-example to your view.

Firstly I don't think that women always rob a man of his energy - it's very mamalian to think of energy as some kind of finite resource that you have to hoard, then guard and protect from people that want to steal it off you... this sort of mentality sets up quite an egocentric set of hoops for yourself and others to jump through and it will certainly attract the kind of people and energies that thrive on it...

I dont see sexuality and desire as something to overcome by strength of will - this sets up yet another game for you to waste your time on... how can I put it?... a pendulum swings back and forth - you're never going to stop it unless you delude yourself that you have done so... The delusion is far more damaging than living an ordinary unacomplished life. Sexuality, desire, this hoarding mentality, ego etc are all aspects to be integrated rather than ignored or gotten rid of. Becoming present and in the moment allows you to notice the spaciousness of your true self - that contains everything and excludes nothing - allowing it to be cooked in the cauldron. These things need to be dived into deeply rather than seen as impurities - the elixir lies in the depth of you as you are (with all your impurities and all your problems and all your talents).

So unsurprisingly I completely disagree that a woman always depletes my energy - certainly if the scarcity/hoarding mentality is the ruling aspect - sex and in fact anything else in life can only ever deplete you. Being with a woman is like being in the world - unpredictable, both painful and pleasurable and I wouldn't have it any other way - because any other way is just imagination.

Sex is quite a yin practice - it's like a dance - there is always circulation of energy (like the 8 ;) ) - and ofcourse the peoples' current energies and states dictate whether the sex is depleting or fulfilling. (sexual energy amplifies whatever is there already!)

Most men have a profound wound that forces them to mistrust the yin aspect - so we construct our safe little world arround us to protect us from the unpredictability of living in a yin universe. Conversly women have a deep mistrust of yang. These wounds create the world we live in today...

Running away from it and hiding out in seclusion is one escape - the other way is not an escape at all, but requires you to become so big and so spaceous that you contain all of it with absolute presence.

The taoist way is to cultivate heaven, earth and humanity - no relationships = no humanity and you become a 'demon' - a powerfull person trapped in a perpetual cycle playing the simple games that our egos love to play...

Both pleasure and pain can nourish you - and relationship is the way for that. (I dont necessarily mean intimate relationship - a sincere smile to a stranger can form a powerfull burst of nourishing energy.)

Anyway - I'll stop now... :lol:

Freeform,

I sincerely dislike debating metaphysics. In order to do so we have to compare apples to apples, and oranges to oranges. Doing this with metaphysics is just not plausible, especially over the internet.

I can assure that every man I have met with real power knows (as a truth) that they are defenseless after climax, they are drained, depleted. This isn't a faith based belief, its a direct observation of the flow of energy inside your own body.

In the school I am currently training in it is considered dangerous to train even 1 week after ejaculation, you have to take a break each time. If you are serious in training the week lost to recuperation, and then the subsequent depletion (weeks worth) of energy is not acceptable.

I don't take offense to your view. I can assure you however what I have said is based on my own direct observation.

It is sexual release, that releases this huge store house of pent up energy.

A homosexual male union I assume would produce the same effects. So please don't think I am trying to single women out here.

I am personally a complete weakling (energetically speaking) for at least 3 days afterwards, and I am still not 100% until weeks later.

Other established schools also teach this (such as mo pai, and my branch of neigong), so I am not alone in my observations. If your observations are different then you are probably working with different energies or practices than I am.

I personally have a few friends who are fellow cultivators who train with similar methods most which actually involve feeling the flow of energy and not visualizing it while in a trance state. We all concur that sexual release is detrimental to our training, if for no other reason than the downtime required to reach equilibrium again with our energies.

I am concerned first and foremost with truth. I don't care about traditions, about katas, about cool dances, or whatever else.

I want to understand the bio-physics behind the energy-body and its development, the accumulation and correct usage of these energies, their interactions, and so forth.

My own personal experience and those of others training via similar methods can feel the energy drain associated with climax. If this energy could instead be extracted, refined, purified and stored as pure energy, we can accumulate tons of energy, which can be used to nourish and evolve our energy bodies.

As for death and rebirth, this has also been one of my observations. It is an inevitability we all must face.

I experienced first hand in December 05 what ultimately would inspire my theory of six dimensional space time. I think its here somewhere if you would like to read it, also seems other top researchers and theorists are coming up with the same ideas I had. http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/04/17/2223222 in which dimension 0 (a point) and dimension 6 (infinity) are the exact same, and it is a spiral, holographic and fractalic, each and everything contains the entire universe(multiverse), everything is one thing.

I personally viewed the death and rebirth of several beings, their energies liquefying and dispersing, and their point of consciousness reattaching to a new host body.

As far as I am concerned death and rebirth is an inevitability, based on my own observations.

I want to stop this, I do not wish to be reborn, if it means a state of eternal non-existence or the taoist version of immortality I don't care.

I would also like to add,

If you read Kosta's books written about john chang and his style mo pai, orgasmic sex is something which should be avoided, if not possible then you must spend a week in recuperation, before resuming your training.

Also http://www.risingredphoenix.com/ (I am not sure if he is legit yet or not)

Lama Dorje's book Pillars of Bliss states that at least 100 days of complete celibacy must be adhered to, and after that it is permissible once a month but requires a recuperation period.

From what I have gathered from robert peng by talking to some of his students, is that celibacy for males is required to attain higher levels of spiritual evolution.

These are the only three masters I know of which have demonstrated their power publicly. The all seem to agree that sex results in at least a temporary depletion of energy, and recommend celibacy/ non orgasmic sex if possible.

I have sent R.P. and email about this and will ask him more at his next seminar.

Again I try to deal with masters with real power, and check their teachings out with my own observations, rather than just accept it on faith.

For people who have not dedicated their life to this pursuit, orgasmic sex may indeed be feasible, a part time cultivator , would in my opinion not suffer much loss.

From my own experience, I am quite drained after having a heart chakra orgasm (and also when I ejaculate). It takes a day or two, sometimes a few days to build back my kundalini energy level after I have one. The way I gain energy is by having lots of orgasms, I can build back my heart energy faster the more orgasms I have, particularly spontaneous flexing orgasms, flexing the PC muscles (clitoral orgasms are neutral, they do not build up the energy).

What I don't understand is if I can also gain tremendous amounts of energy from having a man ejaculate inside me, why can't a man extract the energy from my heart orgasm if we are in naked chest-to-chest contact?

Or even more obvious, if a man is wanting to collect energy, why not skip ahead and have women have these heart energy ejaculations outside of sex? Then the man doesn't lose any energy, and he takes the energy from the women. It is a simple thing for me to generate this energy; I generally have a heart chakra orgasm every day or every other day.

Edited by witch

I have not read this entire thread so my response is limited to what i've picked up in the last page. Here are my thoughts on the idea of jing/chi/shen relationship to sex and some questions I asked my teacher in the past.

My teacher put it so simply for which I am grateful. I remeber these keys:

"Practice everyday, when sick, breath. Practice every=no sick"

"Sex is a gift. Plug in to the universe. Forget about yourself. Love."

"Just don't cum everytime".

3 days is normal for equilibrium if you feel "dreained" by ANYTHING. Eat some bad food and see how long it takes.

There are times that this won't happen and you will feel abundant, like when you eat GOOD food. 3 days is a good marker for many transformational states of being... So basically i'm saying that whatever "transformational" cycle you are experiencing as a result of changing your actions in life, there are times in which you must accept that to hang on to old patterns will yeild nothing "new". Newness, freshness, rebirth, usually only follows death through, and the ego detachment process that accompanies letting go of old patterns is sometimes unpleasent, for which internal martial art training helps lubricate the entry process.

Sooner or later with all practitioners they do not "lose" their gung effects this way. (sex) Because of the refinement of Shen. This is why you train consistantly w/ your cycles is important. High points will eventually turn into low points, as the moon keeps spinning round the earth round the sun.

Anyways, biggest noticable effects outside of "diminished awareness" is a kind of "loss of pressure in the hose" if you're treating people or doing more external work. Especially w/ external work I notice that everything feels better if I slow down, focus on alignment and breath and do not overextend during periods of feeling 'diminished'.

That's all for now,

Spectrum

For people who have not dedicated their life to this pursuit, orgasmic sex may indeed be feasible, a part time cultivator , would in my opinion not suffer much loss.

I know exactly what you mean about the drain of ejaculation - I wouldn't consider myself a 'part time cultivator' - I'm very pragmatic with my cultivation, and if my personal experience dictates something that is different from other masters' experiences then I will stick to my own.

Yes ejaculation depletes a certain kind of energy - certainly masturbation is good enough evidence.

However if you experience powerfull orgasmic sex with a woman who is relatively 'uncluttered' and you yourself can 'let go' on a deep level, the yin nourishment you get can be far more beneficial than that bit of extra spunk that you save up. Sometimes the effect of one powerfull orgasm is worth a month of deicated, daily cultivation.

Also how old are you? it shouldn't take you so long to recover if you're under 50.

I know that many schools of cultivation follow this agricultural principle of gathering a store of energy. Ofcourse it's a personal oppinion, but I think that's an outdated way of looking at it. :blink: I know - what a blasphemy! I'm sure some of you will gasp in horror - how could he defy the amazingness of this or that master :o (and btw - I've been told that this 'agricultural' principle is often discarded when you're initiated into more advanced practices)

I create 'spaciousness' - which correlates with 'capacity' - I assume access to limitless amount of energy - it's easy to build and collect post-natal qi - much harder to open yourself up for the pre-natal to come through strongly.

I'm not condoning lustily spreading your sperm all over the world - There are times I ejaculate during sex and there are times when I dont, my body seems to know exactly what to do and when to do it... if I actually think back over the past few years, I usually ejaculate only about once every 3 - 4 weeks (and have sex much more often).

If you do have sex anytime soon, remember that 'awakened' sexual energy multiplies exponentially whatever is there (and if what is there is a belief that you'll be depleted then expect that to be multiplied thousands of times)... just a suggestion, maybe you'll find something nourishing there...?

And ofcourse dormant/stored sexual energy is multiplying what's already there just more quietly - this includes all the shadow aspects of yourself, and all the egocentric aspects of yourself - whether you circulate and refine or not.

I'm still puzzled how your assumption of death and rebirth comes from personal experience...?

From my own experience, I am quite drained after having a heart chakra orgasm (and also when I ejaculate). It takes a day or two, sometimes a few days to build back my kundalini energy level after I have one. The way I gain energy is by having lots of orgasms, I can build back my heart energy faster the more orgasms I have, particularly spontaneous flexing orgasms, flexing the PC muscles (clitoral orgasms are neutral, they do not build up the energy).

What I don't understand is if I can also gain tremendous amounts of energy from having a man ejaculate inside me, why can't a man extract the energy from my heart orgasm if we are in naked chest-to-chest contact?

Or even more obvious, if a man is wanting to collect energy, why not skip ahead and have women have these heart energy ejaculations outside of sex? Then the man doesn't lose any energy, and he takes the energy from the women. It is a simple thing for me to generate this energy; I generally have a heart chakra orgasm every day or every other day.

At least for me my cultivation is a personally affair. I do not practice dual cultivation, but I am aware of some sexual practices like that which may be effective.

My journey is my own, my path is my own, and I am true to myself as I prefer isolation to socializing. Also it is impossible for me to comment on the inner flows of energy in another persons body, I am not that advanced yet.

I cannot honestly say that woman I have been with give back energy during their orgasm (Gspot or clitoral). From my perspective what I have felt is a strong rush of air-mist like energy(which left my body), during their orgasm. But I cannot comment on what internal energies are doing inside of another persons body (at least yet)

As for heart chakra orgasms, I've never seen one, or experienced a woman having one (that I know of)

I have never experienced any sexual pleasure from higher chakra activations, even though it is pleasurable and creates interesting strobe like flashes of light and flows of energy.

To be honest I don't know, I don't know about women or their energy bodies, or how they work. It hasn't been a subject of seriously study for me to be quite honest.

I haven't been interested in dual cultivation, I seek liberation by my own efforts, and do not want to depend upon a partner to help co-cultivate my energies.

I am trying to find real teachers with demonstrable effects, learn all I can from them, and then begin a routine of self study and practice, investigating as I go. So far both personal experience and the teachers I have found suggest sexual release of any kind (for men) expels weeks worth of energy, and requires a recovery period.

The more variables I add to this equation the more complex my task becomes, depending upon others for refining my own energies and such does not seem to be a wise choice in my opinion.

Again guys/gals I really dislike debating on metaphysics. It seems like a fruitless endeavor.

If you believe and feel that sex should be used to cultivate energy, if you feel it doesn't deplete you, etc. by all means do it. Your personal experience is more important than anything else in this world. We are all different and all unique, and what works for me (or harms me) may not hold true for you. Do what feels correct, and makes sense for you.

Edited by mwight

I'm still puzzled how your assumption of death and rebirth comes from personal experience...?

In an altered state I left my body, and witnessed beings at the point of death, the energies which made them dissolved liquefied, and their point of consciousness, reattached to a new body.

I also was shown into higher dimensions of time, and what I believe to be a deeper understanding of reality.

Yes I know it sounds insane, and perhaps it was hallucinatory, due to slight sleep deprivation, excess meditation, fasting, and use of gamma frequency binaural beats. I however feel this experience was very enlightening for me at least.

-----------------------------

Edited by rain

Rain, Witch, and all other females,

Celibacy is just a personal choice for me. My life is a lot simpler, being single. I have more time, money and energy to devote to my training. My life is a lot less dramatic, and stressful. Over all I find my quality of life is better as a single and celibate man(and no I am not homo, or bisexual). Not many people can honestly accept that, but that is the truth.

I don't really see myself as a horder of energy, I use IT, its not sitting there collecting dust.

Males could also lose this energy via masturbation, homosexual intercourse, ( I assume ), emotional trauma, bad diet, physical trauma, drinking and smoking, poor health practices ,etc. etc.

I want to make clear I don't think women are evil, I don't think they are bad people, some of my closest and TRUE friends are female. I do however think sex for the male cultivator will set him back at least a few weeks in training, I do not intend this to be misogynistic. Maybe this viewpoint is outdated and erroneous, but my teachers, and people I have studied with, and my own personal observations suggest otherwise.

It's not a Men Vs Women thing. (although I do believe women are more suited for energetic development)

I don't think a serious male cultivator could get anything done if his male friends got him drunk every night either. Getting drunk every night will seriously screw up your chi, trust me on this one :P

Edited by mwight

Rain, are you able to actually direct the energy from a crown chakra orgasm? It was like my self disappeared when I had one, I don't think I would retain enough control to direct it, even with practice.

Are you able to have heart chakra orgasms?

-----------------------------

- you think you pick us up... ;) HAHA. we have already decided whether you have a chance the second we spot you. no mans smalltalk can budge the firmness of the three first chacras in a woman and reach her heart chackra.

Right as Rain.

I learned this many years ago. It really has nothing to do with the pickup line unless your really obnoxious. If a female liked me it didn't matter what I said. If I was nervous or stumbled I was perceived as

being cute. If on the other hand if I wasn't chosen from across the room the coolest line just made me a jerk.

It helps listen to conversations between you sister and her friends :)