Wayfarer64

How to Pick Up Girls

It should've been called "How to Con a Good Bud?" Not a good thing to do, really! :(

We were not trying to make a parable or teach a lesson. we were trying to make something funny...

but let me retort against this Buddhist bs-

a good thing to do? get real! it is a great thing to do. it keeps us on our toes for real troubles that are out there to truly f-ya up...

AND...

They shared the tickets in the end... no one was conned... 'cept perhaps the guys by the gals who went their own way...BUT- again it was just a video made to generate laughs not some sort of serious contest of world views...

again what is this PUA stuff?

-PS -our next video will be "How to smoke a good bud..." -kids these days tend to ruin a good bud by rolling it with cigar wrappers or tobacco...UGH!!!

laugh if you still can out there... this thread is getting "way" too serious indeed...

We were not trying to make a parable or teach a lesson. we were trying to make something funny...

but let me retort against this Buddhist bs-

WTF?!? :blink:

PUA - pick up artist (I think)

thanks Pero-that does make sense - & thanks -the WTF was what I had hoped for !!!this thread pissed me off with all of its value judgements about what is good and bad for others to do

intent and interaction are what count -(for me anyway)- having fun at the expense of others is still funny even if it aint PC...(politically correct)...we made something that was 'sposed to make fun of ourselves and male-ego contests in general but this has been turned into another TaoBums slug-fest about conflicting value systems...

if the intent were to engrandize ourselves at the expense of others -it may very well be a bad thing, but to use one's wiles to snooker a friend and/or get snookered by them, has been the source of a lot of knowledge in my world view,

yet & still... I realize that the rough and tumble of existance is fine by me...and indeed it is very enjoyable for the most part, but some have no tummy for it I guess...

my bad???

I don't think so

hello witch, thankyou for your response and clarification.

I also dont get period pain or PMS. Is this the same for you?

I only eat free range/organic meat, and not a lot of it. I have only been on hormonal birth control for about a total of a year in my whole life,( about 20 yeasr ago..) because it made me feel weird, made me put on weight and gave me stretchmarks because of the rapid weight gain. ggrrrr. hated it. I dont eat a lot of junk, probably.

I believe it's natural too, to feel alive sexually in the way you describe.I find I am resistant to really hearing that women dont have vaginal orgasms or easy orgasms, or multiple orgasms. It's hard to hear. It's also hard, of course , to be deemed a 'sex addict' by others with less libido in evidence. It's our life force, isnt it. It's vibrancy. It's to be celebrated.

I'm looking forward to hearing what Pietro has to say about the quantity/quality debate... like everyone,I suppose, I 'd like quantities of quality.

I'm glad you met someone who could give you what you wanted, sexually. that's fantastic.

I need to get my myspace page in order...have you got a new page?

I am quite certain that it is your eating habits and avoidance of hormonal birth control that have allowed your body to reach the full range of its natural sexual abilities. I also do not have PMS or period pain. And both my labors were so unusually pain-free that the doctors didn't believe I was in labor. The second birth they had me get on a scale, pee in a cup, etc. while the baby was crowning.

I also love being this way and feel it is very natural and work hard to stay this way. Also it seems to make men so happy just knowing that women like me exist; I am working so very hard to tell women about this so they can try it if they like.

I stopped with the myspace page both because of my book, not wanting to sound too freaky to newbies, and also because of some of the negative feedback I was receiving.

I'm looking forward to hearing what Pietro has to say about the quantity/quality debate... like everyone,I suppose, I 'd like quantities of quality.

Pietro is interested, too in knowing what he has to say. Just at the moment struggling with a request for funding that if approved would give him enough money to have a meal at a decent restaurant every now and then. Which should be out before I go on vacations (saturday), so forgive me if I am not contributing further today. But I will.

Wayfarer, yes, PUA stands for pick up artists. There is a whole set of acronyms that PUA use not to be understood by HB4-HB10 and AFC's. If you ever consider study in one of their workshops you should make sure you know them by heart well before turning up. On the first day you always have a small exam, and who fails more gets to put on a wig for the rest of the workshop and pretend he is a girl, every time the instructor needs a volunteer to show a particular opening.

Trunk, consider yourself responsible for making me loose 1 hour :blink::huh::blink: in looking at old Woody Allen youtube clips.

Ok, back to work. I'll be back.

thanks Pero-that does make sense - & thanks -the WTF was what I had hoped for !!!this thread pissed me off with all of its value judgements about what is good and bad for others to do

intent and interaction are what count -(for me anyway)- having fun at the expense of others is still funny even if it aint PC...(politically correct)...we made something that was 'sposed to make fun of ourselves and male-ego contests in general but this has been turned into another TaoBums slug-fest about conflicting value systems...

if the intent were to engrandize ourselves at the expense of others -it may very well be a bad thing, but to use one's wiles to snooker a friend and/or get snookered by them, has been the source of a lot of knowledge in my world view,

yet & still... I realize that the rough and tumble of existance is fine by me...and indeed it is very enjoyable for the most part, but some have no tummy for it I guess...

my bad???

I don't think so

Hi Wayfarer

I think you misunderstood me. WTF was for "Buddhist bs"... Where do you see any?

Anyway, I thought the video was very funny and I didn`t take it any other way.

if only younger women where like you witch, i probably wouldn't get too many action if a girl i slept with started spreading rumors about "he was trying to gather sexual energy!!!" lol

Younger women are like me! It takes younger women a little longer, a little more practice to develop vaginal orgasm ability, but my diet is purely physiological. Women's bodies respond, no matter the age. I also have women in their seventies on it.

Well, then, what is the actual definition?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?c...pt=AbstractPlus

From the British Journal of Addiction:

"Essentially, addiction designates a process whereby a behavior, that can function both to produce pleasure and to provide escape from internal discomfort, is employed in a pattern characterized by (1) recurrent failure to control the behaviour (powerlessness) and (2) continuation of the behaviour despite significant negative consequences (unmanageability)."

I am neither powerless to stop it, unless you consider drinking a cup of tea out of the ordinary, nor does it cause any negative consequences, quite the opposite.

Posting on messageboards, on the other hand... :lol:

witch what i meant was girls who are interested in i suppose "spiritual sex" if you could call it that.

My two cents? In a way I think women reach enlightenment through a process of endarkenment, sort of upside-down what men do. And I think for that a woman needs to be physically awakened, with a lot of sexual stimulation and high libido. I am sure this will be a very unpopular opinion on this board, but that's what I think might be true.

I'll tell you, menopause isn't all that far off for me either--if I can afford it I'm going with cycled bioidentical hormone treatment. Suzanne Somers has written a couple good books on it for more info.

Since we are on the topic, I want to share this video:

How does a PUA handles rejection:

Don't miss it. I showed it to some of my collegues in the office and they laughed so much they needed to send it to all their friends.

:)

The real question is...was her mom good?

:P

It seems to be a good thing that such a serious discussion insued from this video- Or maybe it is out of place for such a simple 4 minutes of supposedly NON-serious video...

but I am lost with the jargon of PUA etc -what the hell are those letters representing?

Did anyone just watch the footage for a laugh... as suggested?

It's something that you would be a high level master and full-fledged expert.

My two cents? In a way I think women reach enlightenment through a process of endarkenment, sort of upside-down what men do. And I think for that a woman needs to be physically awakened, with a lot of sexual stimulation and high libido. I am sure this will be a very unpopular opinion on this board, but that's what I think might be true.

I see, that explains the comments like "if you're riding my ass, you better be pulling my hair" on myspace.

I reckon now I have the time to answer.

You misunderstood my point. I don't believe sex is trivial. I believe sex without any higher chakra connection is trivial, particularly when someone works hard using taoist techniques to develop power for such an end. And just because a thing is trivial doesn't mean I don't like it! I do have several dozen orgasms a day, and have been known to go through multiple men in an evening, without higher chakras being involved. When pushed I can have hundreds of orgasms in a row. Such sex for me is very easy-- I can have it as easy as breathing.

Most of the PUA I have come across online are most definitely not looking for the one, except as the perfect notch on their belt.

And I'm not against polygamy at all--it is possible to be intimate with many people. But sex without intimacy is fast food sex, and the whole point of the PUA is picking up strangers--sex without intimacy. Intimacy is necessary for higher chakra connection. My focus is on the best sexual pleasure, for its own sake. I'm not above a cheeseburger now and then, but I do enjoy the higher chakra orgasms. I want it all.

Is air important? Is money important? Is sex with no higher chackra connection important?

when you don't have it, it becomes.

I am sure you read the ethical slut. In one passage the authors (two women) say that the book is intended both for men and for women. In another they go as far as saying that any person with some basic social skill is able to have some sex if they want it. This the point of view of two women living in San Francisco. I remember reading this passage to a collegue of mine. A bright computer scientist. A very popular guy who always got invited in many parties. I wish I took a video of his face when I read it. It said it all.

The position can be reassumed with the age old question, asked from ordinary guys to PUA: "If ordinary guys get laid why do I need all this information?".

The answer to that question is a wake up call for men. A battle cry.

Usually, they don't.

If they do, they generally get attached to that chick (one-itis), her being their only option, and when they get dumped they don't have a clue how to get another chick, and the cycle of "luck" begins with them again. After a while, they get sick of how hard it is for them to find a new chick when the "relationship" ends, so they choose marriage and remove themselves from the "game" and add their genes to the gene pool, causing the cycle of beta males to continue populating the landscape. Many times, their wife ends up cheating on them.

There are a few guys who do get laid regularly, by the chicks they want to get laid with, and do so without depending on luck. Those guys are called "naturals" and this web site goes about dismantling all the things those naturals do so that we can emulate and understand their tactics. The result of that is the creation of PUAs (Pick-up Artists).

If you, as a women, without having direct, embodied experience of what it is like to have a male body while starving for months and months, if not years, without ordinary sex, can't get it I really cannot add much. But do consider one thing, in western society male suicide is doubles than female suicide. We have different bodies. Male has about 10 times testosterone than women. For women the desire for sex is driven by a whole lot of hormones. In male the hormonal soup is mostly all there, but it is just irrelevant respect to the strength of testosterone.

In a book I am reading (can't remember the title now, sorry) they gave as an error to a female high school teacher 10 times the correct amount of testosterone. That is around the amount men have. She was so unable to handle the erotic feeling that she would run in the toilet to finger herself between classes. When she went back to the doctor and the error was corrected she reported: "Now I can understand men". Maybe you could find a diet that would decuplicate your testosterone. Stay for 1 year with no sex (but you are allowed to masturbate, provided you ejaculate too), and then report us how you feel.

There was a time when men had the possibility to have sex quite easily. Either through prostitution or through marriage. AT the time there was no rape charge inside marriage. I am not saying this is good, but I am just observing how things were. There were also all sort of other ways in which male would get outsource their sexuality. Methods that I will not describe not to risk this forum to be closed. Slowly those possibilities were closed. And behind every closure there were good reasons. At least good reasons in many/some/or most cases. Now people don't marry. Marriage does not imply sex and more and more male find themselves holding their kids yet to be born every night. Year after year.

Feminism was really important, and I don't complain against it. But I do feel that it was very unbalanced. And under the heading of an "equal" society a series of inequalities have taken place. Some men tried to respond to this. Starting from Bly to Moore, and others, now to Deida. And I was wondering, but when are men going to go on the streets? Men were discussing in "for men only" internet forums. Women went on the streets, closed down "male only clubs" in the Britain. Protested, burned bra (they have my full support in this). Shouted, "the finger the finger", and "the witches are back". And I wondered when are WE going on the street? When are we going to burn our underwear. Stay under the stars with our strong phallus.

But you see, we are men, we are not women. We define ourselves through our edge, and our competition. Our revolt had to happen through competitions, and scores. Pick Up Art is our form of revolt.

You see the fact that sexually women are the chosers, is not a social value, it is a genetically determined one. It is so for all our species. Generally in animals when the female chooses the male, males tend to be bigger. In our species we are bigger.

But it is also true that in our species people have a number of sexual partners that follow a power law. But the power law of men is way more steeper than the one for women. In other words few men fuck for everybody else, while most men wank like everybody else. In women the situation is nowhere that extreme. If a women really needs a fuck she can just go to a bar, and we all know that it is so. For women it is really true that if they have a bit of social skill they can have sex anytime they want. As it was described in the Ethical Slut.

So now you have three groups, female, alpha male (the ones that have a lot of sex), and beta males (the rest of us). Now this situation is practically the same in every human society. In short it is not society specific. But what is society specific is how people react to this. But before looking at this we need to understand another thing, not only is the division to be not society specific, but also the way in which attraction works. In short who is attracted to whom. Which is why those groups are fairly consistent. Women are attracted to a series of caratteristics, (the alpha qualities), which includes "being a leader of men", "having sense of humor", a cocky attitude, sense of style, and so on. So the "alpha male" not only fucks all the women, but often have also a natural leadership among men. Put those things together and we have a horrible society where one man, and one man only for each village fucks everybody and then dies. Many primates has this society. And this is the society that we are now slowly turning into. And the funny and terrible thing is that women are fully happy about it. Most women would rather be the third lover of a real cool guy than the only wife of a scruffy socially incompetent one. In the modern society there is no legal poligamy, the women still need to marry the ugly guy... but then they are not going to have sex with him. What is this guy going to do?

In Chuang Tzu, chapter 5 there is the description of an ugly men which all the women wanted to marry. But when two women fuck the same man, some men are not having any sex. And considering that men have on average more sexual desire than women (they rape and suicide more, they have more testosterone), the situation is even worse.

So this is the situation right now. Marrying is not going to help us. A wife can refuse sex, while many studies have shown how sexual desire in women (only!) decreses after marriage. Plus women in a LTR after two years starts to be able to distinguish the scent of a dominant male. Why? To have an affair and bring in the family some good genes that the beta male will then grow up thinking it is his own. I am in Ireland, here women who have Rh- and have a husband who is Rh- still get a shot (if the 'real' father was Rh+, the second baby was in risk of abortion). PUA know this and knows that a woman after being in a relationship for 3 years is more easy to PU than someone who is single. I don't know about men, but my guess is that men after 3 years of relationships are NOT more easy than single ones. But of course eventually the wife desire oozes off, and then the guy needs a different fix to his hormonal system.

And in all this you really think that PUA are there for "something as trivial as low sex". Unimportant! Beasts!

No, girl, this is the gender equivalent of a class action. Male are not going to be stopped by some women protesting "oh, no mind games, please". We are tired. Most men are not out there to be "sexually rich". Most men are out there for sheer survival. Not to suicide. For having the sexual equivalent of the minimum wage. The minimum sex, outside of marriage, that makes our life worth living. Yes, we compete, but that's because we are men, and we like competition. But when you meet PUA, when you really talk to them, go to their meeting, they just want one thing. Enough sex to be happy, and a girl to love. Is this too much? But because we have studied (and we had to!) we know that marriage is no solution. We know women cheat, stop having sex eventually. So we just try to score.

And you still think this sex is trivial matter?

And you think that if women suffer a bit because they fall in love and then fall out of love this will stop this tide? When men were suiciding, with their female-'friends' saying, "sorry I see you only as a friend". And "oh, poor you". "what do you think, I dress like this because I like it, this does not mean that I want to have sex with you. Pig!". While advertisment kept on pounding at our hormonal system. When all this was happening the sword of our intention was being carved. And now this will change things.

And things will change, because if we men are tied to our hormonal system that keeps us asking for sex, you women are tied to your that requires you to be attracted to the "alpha"-male. But alpha charatteristics can be developed, mirrored. Yep, mind games! But also inner work, and much much practice.

And I reckon I still haven't spoken about intimacy.

So, in short, intimacy is not important. What is important is a natural attraction. Years ago, on suggestion of Plato (Sheepish Lord of Chaos, here) I went to an Osho party. We had one of their "social meditations". WHich included a part where everybody hugged and dry humped anyone they wanted. In such a situation, girls I was naturally attracted, that normally I would not have known how to approach, came to me. It became very clear how natural attraction was often symmetric. When this happens sex is very good. It is fully irrelevant if you know the person from one year or one day. If you are going to meet them again, have a family, or just say goodby the next day. You recognise, fuck, and say goodby. Merry meet and merry part.

And finally let's put the first and the second part of the message together.

How does this attraction work with PUA?

Well, without PUA the attraction is generally not enough. You will do something wrong and fuck things up. Kill attraction by declaring your love. Assassinate it by paying her a coffee. Stumble it by asking her out for a date. A PUA does not do any of those errors, it is smooth as oil, and lets what should naturally happen happen.

And now I really need to go. In any case I shall check the internet tomorrow and then rarely if at all for a couple of weeks.

Pietro

You make a lot of assumptions and talk a lot. My diet gives a woman the free testosterone of a man, I have the free testosterone of a man. My libido is much higher than yours, because when a woman has that much testosterone there is not the release that there is with a man.

I went for years married to a husband who denied me sex. With my libido, he denied me sex. And I was faithful.

So I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. And that is why I am making such an ass of myself publicly, so men don't have to suffer they way they have anymore.

However, the sort of low sex you are talking about is trivial, because most places it's very easily gotten even by men. Hookers don't cost all that much.

And that is why I am making such an ass of myself publicly

Why do you keep saying this? I`m not sure where or how you are making an ass out of yourself?

Pietro- All time classic :D As a 50ish guy who has lived an entire life in "the rest of us" catagory, every bit rang true.

Witch- You've got to understand that our society (puritan No. Am and to some degree, W. Eur) looks down with great distain at women with highly visible sex drives. It's not necessarily men who foster this but also other women. If I told my wife that she could repair her lost libido (hystrectemy, diabetes, hi blood pressure, high profile career track w/ associated medications etc.) with your diet, I honestly believe she would find the whole notion "sick". Having met so many men of my age in the same prediciment, I really feel that for the most part, when the vast majority of women are done having their children they decide that sex is no longer a need in their lives. You freely idendify yourself as pagan, so your outlook on your body and sexuality is more than likely 180 degrees opposite of the average judeo/christian woman on the street. Don't get me wrong, I wish like hell my wife and every other woman out there had the same outlook as you. But you are not even reading the same book, let alone being on the same page with every woman I know. I do hope your book resonates with younger women, and perhaps future generations will benefit.

My physiology changed first, and then my religion. When you have so many orgasms a day and start having chakra orgasms, it changes you. I am trying very hard to get the word out to women, and yes I do meet with incredible hostility from women, particularly older women. I have been called a slut, a quack, a shyster, a freak, a sex addict and a crazy person. That's how I'm making a public ass out of myself. For example,

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_an...icle1747426.ece

I should clarify I have the free testosterone of a very elderly man, and also my total testosterone is perfectly normal, middle of the normal range.

Edited by witch

You (...) talk a lot.

Yeah, I got a bit carried away. :lol:

You make a lot of assumptions (...). My diet gives a woman the free testosterone of a man, I have the free testosterone of a man. My libido is much higher than yours, because when a woman has that much testosterone there is not the release that there is with a man.

I should clarify I have the free testosterone of a very elderly man, and also my total testosterone is perfectly normal, middle of the normal range.

Very confusing. I was going to ask you for the measurements to sustain your claim, but now it seems you denied your claim yourself...

The testosterone of a very old men is not that high at all.

I am looking forward for the time where the fire finally turns off

A middle age pastor, friend of mine.

Hookers don't cost all that much.

Hookers cost a lot and what they give is no where near the level of a 1 night stand. I speak from experience.

Pietro- All time classic :D As a 50ish guy who has lived an entire life in "the rest of us" catagory, every bit rang true.

I suppose, I am starting to develop a style. :)

Edited by Pietro

Yeah, I got a bit carried away. :lol:

Very confusing. I was going to ask you for the measurements to sustain your claim, but now it seems you denied your claim yourself...

The testosterone of a very old men is not that high at all.

Hookers cost a lot and what they give is no where near the level of a 1 night stand. I speak from experience.

I suppose, I am starting to develop a style. :)

Hookers cost less than dinner for two with drinks at a nice restaurant and a movie. At least here in Boston.

Don't get me wrong, one-night stands are fun. They're just trivial, in my opinion.

For a woman to have the free testosterone of an even an elderly man is VERY unusual, and because of the differences in male and female physiology leads to a woman having extremely high libido. During individual sexual encounters I can have hundreds of orgasms, and often I go less than five hours between having orgasms when I am awake (I have a dildo in my desk drawer at work that I sneak into the bathroom).

Thank you! I wasn't expressing myself very well. That's what I was trying to say.

Hookers cost less than dinner for two with drinks at a nice restaurant and a movie. At least here in Boston.

Don't get me wrong, one-night stands are fun. They're just trivial, in my opinion.

For a woman to have the free testosterone of an even an elderly man is VERY unusual, and because of the differences in male and female physiology leads to a woman having extremely high libido. During individual sexual encounters I can have hundreds of orgasms, and often I go less than five hours between having orgasms when I am awake (I have a dildo in my desk drawer at work that I sneak into the bathroom).

In Italy they are probably cheaper. It really depends onthe market. And really the difference between a one night and 1 hour is HUGE!

In any case I don't buy that a women in your diet is "similar" to a man of any age. Too many things are different. As such I cordially throw in the the rubish bin your claim about how important or not is sex for men.

Respectfully let's move on.

Pietro

;)

The enormous difference between male and female sexual behaviour may be explained, in animals at least, by a tiny organ in the nose rather than by any gender difference in brain circuitry.

So say investigators in the United States, who admit to being stunned by the finding and the implications for the understanding of sexuality.

In a study published by the British journal Nature, the team engineered female lab mice so that the rodents lacked a gene called TRPC2, effectively short-circuiting the so-called vomeronasal organ.

This tiny organ in the nose is packed with receptor cells that pick up pheromones - primitive scents that trigger aggression and sexual responses in land-dwelling vertebrates.

To the scientists' surprise, the mutant female mice behaved like men at a Seventies disco night.

They sniffed and ran after females, flounced their pelvises, mounted and thrust at male mice, issuing ultrasonic squeaks of the kind that males emit to show lurv.

The behaviour was not all-male, though. The engineered mice mated with males in a female-typical manner.

And unlike normal males, they did not attack other males.

But when their babies were born, they again became feckless males, insouciant about raising their offspring and keen on having more sex.

Usually, female mice spend around 80 per cent of their time in their nest nursing their newborns and while lactating will attack male intruders and reject any attempt at a cuddle.

But for the mutant mother mice, it was party time.

'Flabbergasting' results

Just two days after giving birth, they started to wander away from the nest and eventually abandoned the babies altogether and when a male showed up, they were docile and receptive to courtship.

"These results are flabbergasting," Catherine Dulac said, a professor of molecular and cellular biology at Harvard University and a researcher with the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, who led the work.

"Nobody had imagined that a simple [genetic] mutation like this could induce females to behave so thoroughly like males."

To check whether there could be any factors in the mutant mice that could induce this dramatic behaviour change, the scientists surgically removed the vomeronasal organs from the noses of normal female mice and the same thing happened.

The findings are important, because they amount to a massive blow to those who for decades have looked for underlying differences in brain structure to explain why sexual behaviour between males and females is so dissimilar.

The answer appears to be this: in the mice at least, there is no difference. The hard-wiring of the brains is the same.

"In the big picture, it suggests that the female brain has a perfectly functional male behaviour circuit" which is repressed by signals from the vomeronasal organ, Professor Dulac says.

Seen from the perspective of developmental biology, "the finding is very satisfactory", she says.

"It means you only have to build one brain in a species and that the one brain is built, more or less, the same in the male and female."

- AFP

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/08/06/1997168.htm

Again, I am gratified that such expressions/explorations of actual sexual conduct have sprung from this little (hopefully funny) vid...

BUT... the vid was a send-up of male ego contests and one-ups-manship...We wanted to make the juxtaposition of types the funny aspect - where by, some old fat guy could beat a young studly African at the games of choice for most in our popular culture...Still, It was the quest for tickets to the world cup that drove the fat guy on & it was the quest for chicks that drove the young black guy on -then it was the quest to make his friend happy with the girl of his dreams that inspired the fat guy then it was the quest for freaky lesbo sex that releveled the playing field...The wanting of things and activities is always amusing. it is when they super-cede the real meanings to be found in our lives that we lose track of our inner worth and create the mayhem that is the human comedy...

That is why so many of us here are seekers of higher truths other than sexual gratification etc... I for one will remain on the lookout for any humor in many situations -there is so much tragedy to go around I appreciate the escapism of jokes and the rediculous to lighten the days' travails...