BaguaKicksAss

Yin? (yang?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8mhTB6KazU

Jiang Feng demonstrates Yin Chi powers or at least a reversal of internal power flow which leads to a "magnetic" effect.

I wonder if he uses Mo Pai Yin Chi?? Should we be putting a small tm after Yin Chi? Seeing as how the only school in existence that uses the REAL Mo Pai Yin Chi is the Mo Pai, they have to own the rights to it right?

• Like 1

I wonder if he uses Mo Pai Yin Chi?? Should we be putting a small tm after Yin Chi? Seeing as how the only school in existence that uses the REAL Mo Pai Yin Chi is the Mo Pai, they have to own the rights to it right?

A few schools may work with it, not many though. It's very difficult to work with something that isn't perceptible in normal waking consciousness. Perhaps his teachings are legit, and he works with yin chi (from grounding to the earth).

Dont worry, its a "cousing lineage" of sorts, so it passes the MoPaiYinChi® smell test.

• Like 2

We could save ourselves lots of grief in the future by adopting joeblast's nomenclature. Anyone posting in reference to "mo pai yin chi" can use the word "MoPaiYinChi" (with or without the "®") and any other reference to "yin chi" will be assumed to be referring to the other yin chi which virtually every other system uses, that "whatever it is" being misinterpreted as yin chi -- brass rather than gold.

• Like 3

Well, I'd be curious to hear what this "crystal clear" definition is that MPG says is so well stated in mopai nomenclature, outside of "yoo no have level 4, ergo no way in hell you will ever know or feel what yin qi is."

and is that the "rock solid" "confidence" which translates to veritable hearsay of jim & kostas' interpretation of what jc taught them...

We could save ourselves lots of grief in the future by adopting joeblast's nomenclature. Anyone posting in reference to "mo pai yin chi" can use the word "MoPaiYinChi" (with or without the "®") and any other reference to "yin chi" will be assumed to be referring to the other yin chi which virtually every other system uses, that "whatever it is" being misinterpreted as yin chi -- brass rather than gold.

Let's say you use light as an example, let's say most people say blue is yang and yin is red. What I am saying is that the whole spectrum of light itself is yang energy.

What we call yin energy is something else altogether, not a spectrum of light at all.

Well, here is a big issue: :ninja:

If in fact the Yin Chi of solid heavenly bodies like earth can only be absorbed through direct contact or grounding,

then Neil Armstrong was able to absorb more Yin Chi from the moon through the rubber soles of his boots during his first moonwalk by accident than all the taoist masters in thousands of years of dedicated nightly meditation at the full moon together, no matter how completely they were convinced to "drink the moon's essence" now to gain immortality and they were (and still are) simply fooling themselves, no matter what their level of development was!!!

The irony is beyond bearing, LOL!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Full%20Moon%20Meditation%20Blue.jpg

VS.

buzz-aldrin-apollo-11-on-the-moon.jpg?w=

First man on the moon = First man EVER IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF HUMANKIND to absorb ANY (extremely small amount of) Yin Chi from the moon!!! :lol:

And don't argue that the Yin Chi of the moon comes "riding" on it's reflected light (which btw is in fact from the sun and should therefore carry "Yang" Chi!) because you are BATHED all the time in the light reflected from earth 10000 times the intensity of every light ever radiating from moon at you, so you should be absorbing Yin Chi from earth all the time in daylight, if grounded or not!!!(even if sitting on a rubber pillow in an airplane if watching out of the airplane's window to earth!)

EDIT: The same goes for the argument that the moon's Yin Chi comes "riding" on it's gravitational field!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

Well, I'd be curious to hear what this "crystal clear" definition is that MPG says is so well stated in mopai nomenclature, outside of "yoo no have level 4, ergo no way in hell you will ever know or feel what yin qi is."

and is that the "rock solid" "confidence" which translates to veritable hearsay of jim & kostas' interpretation of what jc taught them...

Sure.

Your consciousness itself is made of 100% yang energy. This being so, you cannot directly perceive yin energy in a normal waking state of consciousness, at least before yin and yang chi are fused as one in your body.

Yin energy cannot be felt directly, however if a extremely dense field of yin energy were present, or energy transferred to you you would feel it by the effects it has on the yang energy in your body. What you would perceive is the reaction yang has to it, not the yin energy itself.

Yin energy comes from the earth, and electrical contact with the earth is required to absorb it during meditation.

Electrical insulators block it's flow.

It would not be possible to gather yin chi sitting on a pillow stuffed with plastic fiber on the roof of your house with no grounding wire present. *(any substantial amount in your lifetime) **(same goes for a plastic seat on an airplane)

Dense fields of yin energy can allow yang chi to leave your body.

Your spirit that remains after death is made of yin energy, your consciousness made of yang energy scatters back to the environment.

Yin energy can absorb kinetic energy and negate it outright, it can also transfer absurd amounts of kinetic energy over a distance when fused with enough yang energy.

If you are looking for a physics textbook explanation, I don't have one. Our science hasn't "discovered" yin energy yet, in the same sense that Columbus "discovered" America.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

Your spirit that remains after death is made of yin energy, your consciousness made of yang energy scatters back to the environment.

I wonder, how is this almost 1.90 m tall ghost field of mine supposed to be able to fit into the small frame of an embryo or baby if there is such a thing like reincarnation?

Edit: And how is Yang Chi stuffed back into it then, so I get back a consciousness?

Edited by Dorian Black

Perhaps all that survives of you is a seed.

If you shine light at dirt some might be absorbed as thermal energy, the rest reflected back.

Plants are able to use chlorophyll to extract the suns energy and store it as chemical energy, to grow and reproduce.

I view fusion as much like what a plant is doing via photosynthesis.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

Perhaps all that survives of you is a seed.

If you shine light at dirt some might be absorbed as thermal energy, the rest reflected back.

Plants are able to use chlorophyll to extract the suns energy and store it as chemical energy, to grow and reproduce.

I view fusion as much like what a plant is doing via photosynthesis.

This would mean that you only take with you a small amount of yin chi, containing the base code of your existence and the rest of yin & yang chi breaks away or so.

But how is this seed's mind supposed to function to such a degree that Chang can communicate with it and give him the smoke of a cigarette to enjoy?

How is this seed thing (which is unable to even think straight) supposed to manage a reincarnation at all?

Anyways, if these questions can be answered or not doesn't affect the practice anyways...

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Yin energy cannot be felt directly

My thinking on this system's point is similar to the point made in the thread/discussions about the difference in Qigong and Neigong.

The Yin Qi which M.P. (JC) refers to is Primal/Original Yin, or Pre-Heaven Yin. The Yin Qi we most often refer to, interact with, and discuss is really Post-Heaven Qi.

JMO.

Your spirit that remains after death is made of yin energy

I would say that this is why we have the potential [through methods like alchemy] for the Pre-Heaven Yin Qi.

joeblast, as I understand it, the whole "mopai yin qi" thing started from that long yin/yang discussion... and someone in the thread realized that what MPG was talking about was likely a bit different than what some others were referring to as yin qi. So for clarity (and to come to some agreement and move on) the term was sort of adapted.

This would mean that you only take with you a small amount of yin chi, containing the base code of your existence and the rest of yin & yang chi breaks away or so.

But how is this seed's mind supposed to function to such a degree that Chang can communicate with it and give him the smoke of a cigarette to enjoy?

How is this seed thing (which is unable to even think straight) supposed to manage a reincarnation at all?

Anyways, if these questions can be answered or not doesn't affect the practice anyways...

The yin spirit most die with is a far cry from the physical body, a level 72's spirit might be as dense as flesh.

I believe he provides a yin field so the spirit can manifest easier.

I am not sure about how actual reincarnation occurs, Chang believes there is an overseeing intelligence which replants the seeds, he was not able to go past the white and black wave which he described as temporary heaven/hell conditions which burn off karma both good and bad.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

It all starts out from Water & Fish????

Lol, rather water & fire, right? :ph34r:

I believe in Cod.

• Like 3

Cod Almighty!

You had to throw that in just for the halibut, didn't you?

Edited by Brian
  • Like 2

I believe in Cod.

Cod Almighty!

You had to throw that in just for the halibut, didn't you?

I sea what you did there. It was on porpoise wasn't it?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

I wonder, how is this almost 1.90 m tall ghost field of mine supposed to be able to fit into the small frame of an embryo or baby if there is such a thing like reincarnation?

Edit: And how is Yang Chi stuffed back into it then, so I get back a consciousness?

I think mass and the space things take up are only a concept of our mind, and not necessarily the same beyond this. This is what I have gathered from meditations and such anyways, and readings about space and time being an illusion.

Well or it's really condensed a LOT. Or as some say one molecule (or cel) is a mirror for the entire body, mind and spirit.

• Like 2

Yiou can worship here:

Cape-Cod-City-With-Various-Beautiful-Bea

Holy Fibonacci, Batman! The geometric matrix of the cape follows the GOLDEN SPIRAL!!! :o

220px-Fibonacci_spiral_34.svg.png

This is proof that there is a wiccan energy vortex which will lead to maximum yin & yang chi absorption and to the instant realization of COD!

IM SO EXITED!!!

Edited by Dorian Black

Well or it's really condensed a LOT. Or as some say one molecule (or cel) is a mirror for the entire body, mind and spirit.

It's perhaps likely that you take the "energetic DNA" of your existence with you, whatever this is.

• Like 1

btw, Lineague Holder Grandmaster Mantak Chia can channel the Yin Chi of the entire earth through his hand without grounding by simple INTENT, as this official Universal Healing Tao foto proves!

Take that, MPG!

chia_cnt_72dpi.gif

Edited by Dorian Black

Yin energy cannot be felt directly, however if a extremely dense field of yin energy were present, or energy transferred to you you would feel it by the effects it has on the yang energy in your body. What you would perceive is the reaction yang has to it, not the yin energy itself.

Fucking magnets, how do they work? ;)

Yin energy comes from the earth, and electrical contact with the earth is required to absorb it during meditation.

Do we absorb any from the moon? Anything that blocks or helps this?

Dense fields of yin energy can allow yang chi to leave your body.

How does this work? And are you saying with with the MP level 1 stuff, it pushes out some yang?

Hypothetically (since it would not be physically possible), if one were to practice all day everyday and overdo the yin energy, would they just keel over and die? Or can even just a spark of Yang energy keep us going?

Also, how come ghosts can't do this backwards to regain life? I mean deads who cultivated their entire lives and know how to do this stuff and are good at it and take their consciousness with them.

Yin energy can absorb kinetic energy and negate it outright, it can also transfer absurd amounts of kinetic energy over a distance when fused with enough yang energy.

This.... has just got to be useful in martial arts in some way or another! :)

If you are looking for a physics textbook explanation, I don't have one. Our science hasn't "discovered" yin energy yet, in the same sense that Columbus "discovered" America.

I'm sort of amazed at how much you have said in this thread lines up with some of the previous teachings I have had. Perhaps physics isn't quite where to look.... or perhaps the deeper physics. I have met some physicists who when talking about perfectly provable odd things that happen in their field, sound like some qigong person or magician or whatever. However I unfortunately can't quite keep up with them as it is much over my head.... What is found in the textbooks is kindergarten level it seems.

• Like 1