BaguaKicksAss

Yin? (yang?)

It's easy to see the agenda at play with Mjj. He is a good guy but he wants the mo pai fanaticism to stop, so he endorses whatever teacher he can and tries to encourage people to take it up as a replacement. First it was KAP, now Stillness Movement. Tomorrow? Who knows.

The outdoor student Level 0 dropout wants to make sure that no westerner achieves more with Mo Pai training than himself!

Pitiful!

What is surprising to me is Mjj uses his association with Kosta to give himself credibility, then in the same breath disagrees with Kosta on major issues.

Not very intelligent tactics.

• Like 1

Guys let's not start this again. Focus on the ideas not the people.

I don't plan to. I just wanted to state this final conclusion of mine concerning Becker.

Edited by Dorian Black

All I know is if you meet a spirit which has a human mind, it's yin and yang chi were fused before it's death.

Perhaps there are other means to this end, I don't know.

^^^

You were so close! The three words essential for scientific inquiry. I thought for a moment that a light bulb had suddenly appeared over your head, but then you slipped right back into the quagmire of religious zealotry.

:(

• Like 2

^^^

You were so close! The three words essential for scientific inquiry. I thought for a moment that a light bulb had suddenly appeared over your head, but then you slipped right back into the quagmire of religious zealotry.

:(

Direct observation isn't religious zealotry.

I am talking about the nature of a real energy, just as real as sunlight.

If you were arguing with a blind man who said sunlight came from the ground, and you could bathe in sunlight in a dark cave you'd be similarly frustrated I'd imagine.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Direct observation isn't religious zealotry.

I am talking about the nature of a real energy, just as real as sunlight.

If you were arguing with a blind man who said sunlight came from the ground, and you could bathe in sunlight in a dark cave you'd be similarly frustrated I'd imagine.

That you cannot see the irony in this post is bittersweet, MPG.

I'm really just trying to get you to open up to the possibility that perhaps reality is not so monochromatic and ironclad as your reading of The Magus of Java leads you to believe. The fact that you have had personal experiences which you believe support your beliefs does not necessarily make those beliefs a universal truth, regardless of the teacher or the intercessor or the acolyte. Quoting that book as "proof" of your belief system is not dissimilar to quoting the Bible as proof that the Bible is true, or pointing to multiple references from Through the Looking-Glass as evidence of frumious Bandersnatches.

If you take a step back, perhaps you will recognize that your argument is similar to those who claim to have seen ghosts (whom you describe as delusional), and that the third-party likely sees your Mo Pai posts in the same light as Isimsiz Biri's Islam posts.

I don't ask you to abandon your belief system, nor do I suggest that failing to chase a point implies capitulation. Honestly! Harping on "the mo pai definition of yin chi" reminds me of some conversations I've had in the past with hardcore Bible-thumpers. I really don't think that's who you are but I also don't think you see that characteristic coming through stronger and stronger. I have too much respect for you to watch you spiral away without trying to pull you back.

• Like 1

I've tried the diplomatic way before but let me say this in a way some people understand better I'd be frustrated if I had to lock this thread again. This is my second warden warning in this thread. Take whatever problems you have with each other to PMs or the Pit.

Edited by xor
  • Like 3

That you cannot see the irony in this post is bittersweet, MPG.

I'm really just trying to get you to open up to the possibility that perhaps reality is not so monochromatic and ironclad as your reading of The Magus of Java leads you to believe. The fact that you have had personal experiences which you believe support your beliefs does not necessarily make those beliefs a universal truth, regardless of the teacher or the intercessor or the acolyte. Quoting that book as "proof" of your belief system is not dissimilar to quoting the Bible as proof that the Bible is true, or pointing to multiple references from Through the Looking-Glass as evidence of frumious Bandersnatches.

If you take a step back, perhaps you will recognize that your argument is similar to those who claim to have seen ghosts (whom you describe as delusional), and that the third-party likely sees your Mo Pai posts in the same light as Isimsiz Biri's Islam posts.

I don't ask you to abandon your belief system, nor do I suggest that failing to chase a point implies capitulation. Honestly! Harping on "the mo pai definition of yin chi" reminds me of some conversations I've had in the past with hardcore Bible-thumpers. I really don't think that's who you are but I also don't think you see that characteristic coming through stronger and stronger. I have too much respect for you to watch you spiral away without trying to pull you back.

I'm in an odd position Brian.

I have a great deal of personal experience, I've conducted numerous experiments over and over and over.

However I can't talk about this in public and keep any shred of credibility.

So for that reason I am limited to quoting books, because at least the authors of those books being students of Chang do have some credibility.

What comes across as fundamentalism is my own direct observation of what actually is.

• Like 4

I don't plan to. I just wanted to state this final conclusion of mine concerning Becker.

There's a lovely split version of this thread in the pit for that sort of thing :).

• Like 1

thanks jeff, always enjoy reading your posts.

dont you think this process happens without any effort if both people are at the heart chakra?

Have you heard of the Eqyptian Ahnk tantra? where they loop the sexual energy out the throat chakra and around the head. it is supposed to resemble the ankh shape.

Hi MooNiNite,

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I definitely think that the process can happen naturally (without any conscious effort) if both are at the heart. The loop i described is pretty normal with love-attraction. It is really more a question of the sensitivity/clarity and being able to notice it. Also, at advanced levels "distance" does not matter.

I am not familiar with the Eqyptian Ahnk tantra, but connections/communication based at the throat chakra (and higher chakras) is very normal at higher levels. Throat with 3rd eye and gives what is often called "mind transmissions" or more astral stuff. Any experience with the Ahnk tantra?

Regards,

Jeff

• Like 2

I haven't seen much in the energetic realm / doing of things which cannot be done over distance :).

There are some things which do work much better in person (and I wasn't even thinking of the above example lol), but most work pretty well no matter how far away. It is interesting though when distance, depending how far does actually make an incremental difference.

As far as it naturally happening if both people are open to it, and have either the natural talent OR some level of psychic or water training , sure! Though I'd never seen/felt it going in MCO loops before I knew what that was though; I could have perhaps just missed it, focusing more in the taiji pole of each person and the merged energy as a whole.

• Like 1

I haven't seen much in the energetic realm / doing of things which cannot be done over distance :).

There are some things which do work much better in person (and I wasn't even thinking of the above example lol), but most work pretty well no matter how far away. It is interesting though when distance, depending how far does actually make an incremental difference.

As far as it naturally happening if both people are open to it, and have either the natural talent OR some level of psychic or water training , sure! Though I'd never seen/felt it going in MCO loops before I knew what that was though; I could have perhaps just missed it, focusing more in the taiji pole of each person and the merged energy as a whole.

Hi BKA,

I have found that "distance" is really just a perception of mind. If either the "sender" or "receiver" thinks (even subconsciously) distance makes a difference, than it does. If one "knows" that it is only a perception, then it does not make any difference. As an example, many people find that distance healing is stronger (or more powerful) when done with an open phone connection. This is because both parties have a subconscious feeling of communication when on the phone.

• Like 1

Hi BKA,

I have found that "distance" is really just a perception of mind. If either the "sender" or "receiver" thinks (even subconsciously) distance makes a difference, than it does. If one "knows" that it is only a perception, then it does not make any difference. As an example, many people find that distance healing is stronger (or more powerful) when done with an open phone connection. This is because both parties have a subconscious feeling of communication when on the phone.

Oh now with phone, skype and chat, there is NO distance, from what I have found. Actually in some cases (which still confuses me a little) it can be stronger than in person.

I figure by now, going off topic is fiiiine in this thread lololol.

• Like 3

Oh now with phone, skype and chat, there is NO distance, from what I have found. Actually in some cases (which still confuses me a little) it can be stronger than in person.

The distance being relevant stuff I have found has been in spellwork, where a physical component is used, and etheric instead of astral energies used. Working for overseas people takes a few extra measures from what I have found. I came by the distance matters thing by finding my spells were not working as strongly for people from Australia and Africa, as in north america, so I started to look into it :). There are workarounds of course though!

I figure by now, going off topic is fiiiine in this thread lololol.

The stronger on phone, skype and chat is a matter of focus and intent. Both parties are focused on the communication/connection. When in the same room, people are often distracted by thoughts (e.g. looking at the person and what they are doing, wondering what they think about you). Think about it like asking someone on a date... is one more self conscious in person or on the phone/texting... :)

• Like 1

I may regret this but....

I'm curious about people's thoughts about energy transfered back and forth (or in some cases one way) over the phone, internet, video conferencing and so forth? The how's and what types of energies we are talking about here.

"Fucking skype how does that work?" ;)

Also I would like to add, with some distance stuff, for example initiations, I do find that there seems to be some part missing from the process when there is not also the physical in person component. Initiations is the only example I can think of currently, but I know there are a few more. Hmmm, transmission as well, I find to be a little more solid/usable when it is done in person.

I may regret this but....

I'm curious about people's thoughts about energy transfered back and forth (or in some cases one way) over the phone, internet, video conferencing and so forth? The how's and what types of energies we are talking about here.

"Fucking skype how does that work?" ;)

My view... All "types" of energy. Also, the "how" does not really use the phone, internet, video conferencing and so forth... :)

• Like 1

Also for example, in physical in person martial arts, there are definitely some energies which are transfered via physical touch; there are also some which can be used from a few feet away. However, I have yet to meet someone who (doesn't have a physical link object that they use) who can cause physical bruising over a distance.

Also for example, in physical in person martial arts, there are definitely some energies which are transfered via physical touch; there are also some which can be used from a few feet away. However, I have yet to meet someone who (doesn't have a physical link object that they use) who can cause physical bruising over a distance.

• Like 2

LOL! He MISSED her tantien! :o

He shot at a point

1. ABOVE the Navel and

2. NOT in the center line of her body!

Edited by Dorian Black

I'd count that under my "in person" bit... and it is definitely and interesting and awesome phenomenon. Though any vids of 2 separate people (as in a mile away or more), and it from one person striking/sending to another people I would be a bit skeptical.

Though I can possibly think of some ways it can maybe be done... hmmmmm...

I would guess the location, and the not too deep of bruising is so as to not actually mess up anything internally.

I am always skeptical of vids where I'm not there in person, BUT I have seen some in person bruising before, soooo...

At a guess, the whole bruise or hit from an in person distance (but not touching) thing could be countered by, or not work on anyone with some decent iron vest/shirt training.

• Like 1