BaguaKicksAss

Yin? (yang?)

btw, Lineague Holder Grandmaster Mantak Chia can channel the Yin Chi of the entire earth through his hand without grounding by simple INTENT, as this official Universal Healing Tao foto proves!

Take that, MPG!

chia_cnt_72dpi.gif

Dang, got me there.

• Like 2

Perhaps all that survives of you is a seed.

If you shine light at dirt some might be absorbed as thermal energy, the rest reflected back.

Plants are able to use chlorophyll to extract the suns energy and store it as chemical energy, to grow and reproduce.

I view fusion as much like what a plant is doing via photosynthesis.

This makes me think of the drawing in the sun and the moon (separately of course) qigong stuff I have done.

It's perhaps likely that you take the "energetic DNA" of your existence with you, whatever this is.

I'm going to make 100 BKA's! ;)

Am I a physiological mutant, perhaps?

I noticed today (because I'd never thought about it) that my perineum doesn't touch when I sit -- my buttocks keep it off the ground.

Am I a physiological mutant, perhaps? I noticed today (because I'd never thought about it) that my perineum doesn't touch when I sit -- my buttocks keep it off the ground.

I noticed that the past couple of times I did MP level 1 meditation ;). I figured there's gotta be some "close enough" thing going on there.

Could sit on a bumpy mountain I guess...

Low tech budget version, vs high tech version ;).

...perhaps the 384,400 km distance filled with 100% non-conductive vacuum makes the difference.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

that my perineum doesn't touch when I sit -- my buttocks keep it off the ground.

That's normal and in fact a very good point which needs further analysis what this means for practice.

Can yin chi "jump through some centimeters of non-conductive air" into your huyin? Highly unlikely!

Is yin chi absorption possible through the buttocks near the huyin?

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Do we absorb any from the moon? Anything that blocks or helps this?

I don't know if the gravitational pull of the moon brings more yin to the surface of the earth or not... maybe?

How does this work? And are you saying with with the MP level 1 stuff, it pushes out some yang?

In the video where Jim's yang chi exits his body and knocks over the vhs boxes in the garage, John provides a dense yin energy field which allows Jim's yang chi to leave his body.

If a dense field of energy is present a level 2a should be able to demo such ability, once yin and yang are fused as one however this is no longer necessary.

Hypothetically (since it would not be physically possible), if one were to practice all day everyday and overdo the yin energy, would they just keel over and die? Or can even just a spark of Yang energy keep us going?

I would think you would want to be perfectly balanced as imbalance manifest as illness.

Also, how come ghosts can't do this backwards to regain life? I mean deads who cultivated their entire lives and know how to do this stuff and are good at it and take their consciousness with them.

Ghosts are more like zombie automatons their mind is nothing like that of a human, I've heard their minds compared to cold ashes. You know when you are dreaming, you don't know you are dreaming and just experiencing it automatically, from my understanding this is more like a ghosts mind. A subconscious dreaming shell of it's former self, not lucid and aware, not able to feel or remember emotion.

Maybe a handful of people fuse their yin and yang energies as one before death.

This.... has just got to be useful in martial arts in some way or another! :)

Seeing as a level 72 would be a god for all intents and purposes, more powerful than any nuclear weapon we have, I'd say so.

What is found in the textbooks is kindergarten level it seems.

I believe science is the best system we have come up with for getting to the truth, but that doesn't mean we are advanced in any sense of the word. We are still ignorant monkey's who know next to nothing about the workings of the cosmos. Our technology while cool is a far cry from what is possible. When I say if we got our **** together we could become literal Gods, I mean just that. We could become literal Gods via science and technology.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Book seems pretty unambiguous -- direct contact with dirt, or use a wire. Setting aside the fact that this requires one to meditate with no drawers, air is one of nature's best insulators. Now I'm really confused...

• Like 1

Am I a physiological mutant, perhaps? I noticed today (because I'd never thought about it) that my perineum doesn't touch when I sit -- my buttocks keep it off the ground.

I don't think it does unless you make a mound of dirt and or are in full lotus.

Book seems pretty unambiguous -- direct contact with dirt, or use a wire. Setting aside the fact that this requires one to meditate with no drawers, air is one of nature's best insulators. Now I'm really confused...

I don't really want to sit with my *** in the literal dirt so I use a grounding wire.

I haven't tried them, but these might help http://www.nanosilver.eu/Underwear/ ;)

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

...perhaps the 384,400 km distance filled with 100% non-conductive vacuum makes the difference.

Well until NASA takes my project more seriously... ;).

• Like 1

LOL

I think you'd have to wear those AND give yourself a wedgie...

:o

• Like 1

I don't know if the gravitational pull of the moon brings more yin to the surface of the earth or not... maybe?

It does some rather amazing stuff to oceans :). Though, no idea how yin related this is...

In the video where Jim's yang chi exits his body and knocks over the vhs boxes in the garage, John provides a dense yin energy field which allows Jim's yang chi to leave his body.

So that is just yin, not a combination at all? And the qi balls that we make (some of us anyways) are those yin, or? I've never looked into it that closely.

I would think you would want to be perfectly balanced as imbalance manifest as illness.

That makes perfect sense. Makes me wonder which is deficient in really ill people, or just when someone gets the flu.

Ghosts are more like zombie automatons their mind is nothing like that of a human, I've heard their minds compared to cold ashes. You know when you are dreaming, you don't know you are dreaming and just experiencing it automatically, from my understanding this is more like a ghosts mind. A subconscious dreaming shell of it's former self, not lucid and aware, not able to feel or remember emotion.

Your average mundane person ghost yes. However I mean a practitioner who practices daily their entire lives (or someone with just a really strong will and a lot of umph), with a strong mind. I have seen some interesting things. Well OK or a high level MoPai person, but perhaps not 72 yet.

Also, some of us (probably including you) can lucid dream :).

Maybe a handful of people fuse their yin and yang energies as one before death.

I wonder if there are other ways to go about it? :) Still only talking in a handful, or perhaps 2 though. *additional note sent via pm

believe science is the best system we have come up with for getting to the truth, but that doesn't mean we are advanced in any sense of the word. We are still ignorant monkey's who know next to nothing about the workings of the cosmos. Our technology while cool is a far cry from what is possible. When I say if we got our **** together we could become literal Gods, I mean just that. We could become literal Gods via science and technology.

The testing of science is important. And yes, very much far behind still.

There are some people (the government for example) who I would prefer not to become literal gods....

• Like 1

buzz-aldrin-apollo-11-on-the-moon.jpg?w=

The shadow, with respect to the light, is in the wrong place. The light on the inner left thigh doesn't belong there.
  • Like 1

The shadow, with respect to the light, is in the wrong place. The light on the inner left thigh doesn't belong there.

I think the light is getting reflected from inside of the right leg to left leg.

• Like 2

there's a yin qi controversy raging across TBs and you guys are discussing the moon landings ... :)

• Like 3

there's a yin qi controversy raging across TBs and you guys are discussing the moon landings ... :)

Who wouldn't want to go try practicing some qigong or neigong on the moon? :>

That's why they called him Buzz ... maybe.

I don't because there is not too enough oxygen for breathing.

Then in theory every qigong with concentration on tantien without grounded feet or ass would diminish your health in the long run due to the increase of only yang chi in your body!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

The Moon is Yin and the Sun is Yang.

Is the Moon yin compared to a black hole?

Is the Sun yang compared to a supernova (see pic)?

17300582,pd=2,mxw=720,mxh=528.jpg

Edited by Dorian Black