BaguaKicksAss

Yin? (yang?)

LOL! He MISSED her tantien! :o

He shot at a point

1. ABOVE the Navel and

2. NOT in the center line of her body!

perhaps, but I'd consider that it may have been done on purpose. the other dude, the other vid....he hit it spot on. coincidence?

• Like 1

Holy hell, dude can bruise from a distance, but gets flack cause he's a couple of inches off a person he doesn't mean to harm!

Well OK with pressure point stuff that could make a difference, but still... :)

perhaps, but I'd consider that it may have been done on purpose. the other dude, the other vid....he hit it spot on. coincidence?

I know both videos and exactly for that reason I replied as I did in my previous post! ;)

• Like 2

I think that etheric energy for example is a little to dense and solid for that.

Interesting about it not actually using any of these...

So are you saying it is the connection between the two people (I have seen threads of energy going between people over a distance).

Or perhaps that the whole concept of distance on all planes is just an illusion?

Or more of a the universe folding in on itself (hard to describe what I mean here, hope that makes sense).

I have heard all 3 hypothesis.

Yes, the concept of distance on all planes (and planes in general) are a perception in (universal) mind. I think the easiest way to think of it is kind of like "layers" of perceived reality. Go deep (or high) enough and one realizes the "oneness" of all. Ultimately, there is really no place to go.

At at transmission level, the difference is between "sending to" and "being".

• Like 2

Anyways, if the powers which Jiang Feng demonstrates are legit and his claim that he achieved this powers with the shaolin Yi Jin Jing system is true, well that's pretty interesting! To his credit, the Xi Sui Jing is often seen as a part of the Yi Jin Jing. And I already claimed that if he is legit, then his internal power was with 100% probability achieved through Xi Sui Jing ("marrow washing").

Anyways, this would mean that the shaolin method has perhaps a potental similar to the Mo Pai method!

In my eyes, a sensation...because Yi Jin Jing and Xi Sui Jing are pretty simple methods. At least what's known about them.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Anyways, if the powers which Jiang Feng demonstrates are legit and his claim that he achieved this powers with the shaolin Yi Jin Jing system is true, well that's pretty interesting! To his credit, the Xi Sui Jing is often seen as a part of the Yi Jin Jing. And I already claimed that if he is legit, then his internal power was with 100% probability achieved through Xi Sui Jing ("marrow washing").

Anyways, this would mean that the shaolin method has a potental similar to the Mo Pai method!

In my eyes, a sensation!

I'm curious how come marrow washing in particular lead to this specific skill?

• Like 1

I'm curious how come marrow washing in particular lead to this specific skill?

Main difference between YJJ and XSJ according to Yang Jwing-Ming:

YJJ: Chi is lead outwards from the meridians => external power (Li)

XSJ: Chi is lead inwards from the meridians => internal power (Neijin)

So...

;)

Edited by Dorian Black

So...

;)

Trust your teacher, not that book! :)

Meaning?

You have a good legit teacher, I'm sure he could explain this better.

Of all the martial arts and qigong people who I have known who teach, or who have been practicing for many decades, there are not many who did not warn me away from that book.

You have a good legit teacher, I'm sure he could explain this better.

Of all the martial arts and qigong people who I have known who teach, or who have been practicing for many decades, there are not many who did not warn me away from that book.

I think we can agree that "marrow washing" implies that chi is lead inwards into the marrow.

The "muscle tendon changing" exercises with toughening the outer tissue and fasciae implies that chi is lead to this outer tissue.

• Like 1

I think we can agree that "marrow washing" implies that chi is lead inwards into the marrow.

The "muscle tendon changing" exercises with toughening the outer tissue and fasciae implies that chi is lead to this outer tissue.

I am curious though how come marrow stuff would work better for this than say ltd exercises, or channel energy stuff, or.... a whole bunch of other things :).

I am curious though how come marrow stuff would work better for this than say ltd exercises, or channel energy stuff, or.... a whole bunch of other things :).

Who says that "marrow stuff" has nothing to do with the tantien?

1. The tantien is located in the intestines, which have so much nerve tissue that people call it "second brain"! Therefore the tantien is located in the marrow!

2. I was thinking lately about the claim that the tantien is "the center of gravity" of the body. Well, perhaps the tantien point or energy vortex results also out of the fact of being the 3 dimensional geometrical center point of the pelvic bone!

Hmmm....

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Hi MooNiNite,

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I definitely think that the process can happen naturally (without any conscious effort) if both are at the heart. The loop i described is pretty normal with love-attraction. It is really more a question of the sensitivity/clarity and being able to notice it. Also, at advanced levels "distance" does not matter.

I am not familiar with the Eqyptian Ahnk tantra, but connections/communication based at the throat chakra (and higher chakras) is very normal at higher levels. Throat with 3rd eye and gives what is often called "mind transmissions" or more astral stuff. Any experience with the Ahnk tantra?

Regards,

Jeff

yeah i know what ur talking about,

Edited by MooNiNite
  • Like 1

LOL! He MISSED her tantien! :o

He shot at a point

1. ABOVE the Navel and

2. NOT in the center line of her body!

I have a really great comeback for that one, but it would probably get me in trouble.

• Like 2

Who says that "marrow stuff" has nothing to do with the tantien?

1. The tantien is located in the intestines, which have so much nerve tissue that people call it "second brain"! Therefore the tantien is located in the marrow!

2. I was thinking lately about the claim that the tantien is "the center of gravity" of the body. Well, perhaps the tantien point or energy vortex results also out of the fact of being the 3 dimensional geometrical center point of the pelvic bone!

Hmmm....

Interesting thought... but as a proximity it must have some relation... but does not explain all three energy centers.

Marrow washing vs Muscle Tendon changing is not an ordered issue.... you may not be imply that.... but it is as simple as you say: inward vs outward. Part of the whole.

I like the angle your pursuing here but the key, IMO, is the vibrational aspect.

For example: If one asks why the hands leading to the Lao Gong (PC-8) or the legs leading to the KD1 point... they are structurally like tuning forks...

So your idea of seeing something structural in the pelvis has some merit. But my sense is the marrow and tendon is simply part of the whole.

• Like 1

Interesting thought... but as a proximity it must have some relation... but does not explain all three energy centers.

Easy!

LDT: in geometric center of pelvic bone marrow

MDT: in geometric center of rib cage bone marrow

UDT: in geometric center of skull bone marrow and/or cranial cavity brain "marrow"

Edited by Dorian Black

In regards to the marrow washing discussion, I think of it as a matter of access. If you can feel a direct connection to your bones, work with it.

If you don't have that direct connection, something else will have to happen first.

My results vary day to day.

• Like 1

Easy!

LDT: in geometric center of pelvic bone marrow

MDT: in geometric center of rib cage bone marrow

UDT: in geometric center of skull bone marrow and/or cranial cavity brain "marrow"

ok, i get the 'center' idea... good point.

But when someone does Qigong or Neigong... what do they care of the center idea?

I don't mean to white-wash your point, as I think you are on to something, but in the midst of practice is a geometric center the concentration?

• Like 1

ok, i get the 'center' idea... good point.

But when someone does Qigong or Neigong... what do they care of the center idea?

I don't mean to white-wash your point, as I think you are on to something, but in the midst of practice is a geometric center the concentration?

Please read here: :)

http://thetaobums.com/topic/32223-what-exactly-is-a-dan-tien/?p=493749

Maybe we talk further about tantien in that thread I linked to above, because we are derailing the thread here! ;)

Yeah, don't want to derail a thread where we started talking about ..... squirrels ;).

Though of course there would be more feeback from others interested in the ldt in the other thread..

What's,wrong with squirrels?

Rocky was quite an advanced practitioner, you know...

So...

;)

From my limited experience in Muscle Tendon Bone Exchange, the marrow/ bones are affected.

There are variations of the 12 movements/ positions, Yang Jwing- Ming's being one. They are often times very similar,though.

The relaxation is as important as the tension. When I relax deeply, the "qi" moves and sometimes goes deeper. Its a great practice, if taught well and a persons constitution fits it.

On the subject of Yin and sexual transference. I dunno. I have been experimenting allot with sexual energy, dual cultivation, semen retention, circulating energy, etc.

I do feel much stronger, healthier and energized if my partner orgasms and I do not ejaculate. I feel a deep satisfaction, even if I dont ejaculate or even have a strong orgasm.

Time does not seem to be a big factor, though. It seems to be, so far, a level of open-ness and how energized you are.

We can have short sex sessions and feel amazing! Then have a long one and not feel as energized/ rejuvinated. Can also be the other way around.

Possibly, the Yin is strongest when the "yin" partner is feeling most receptive. The Yang when the "yang" partner is feeling most active.

Maybe part of the problem is that some people are talking about about Yin as the opposite to a Yang that is more absolute.

Instead of just Yin Chi, which would be in relation to something, there is a Yin Chi that is Yin in relation to the whole of our existence/ reality.

The other side of our active existence.

If we were to work with such a thing....could we go about it with normal methods? Would we, as MPG said, have to go into a deep, deep trance, deeper then our Yang mind is normally able to go?'

Another question. Is a womans sexual fluid and or energy Yin compared to a mans? Is it always that way?

I dont know. Thats half the fun!

Peace

• Like 1

Why don't we ask this guy what he thinks about yin? http://sanszu.com/meditation.html Master Hern Heng has experience in many arts, Mo Pai being one of them. He is more than qualified and has the experience to back it up. Someone should call him up or hit him up in Ohio.

I thought the Mo Pai warned him not to use their name before and he agreed??