Kasuku

SUNN YEE GONG - COMMENTS ATTAINMENTS?

I dont know why the fascination of "ATTAINMENTS", What is most important is health before anything else in life, this system is more than complete and if you have done it correctly and honestly you will know. As for people that havent completed level 1 is because I ask for themselves to share their progress with me to help with anything they were doing incorrect so that they are not just doing it wrong. (These are private students only im talking about)

So we have only released the seated and standing static meditations so they can learn to sit still hold the postures (mudras), cultivate Qi, build the mind force, open up the meridians, before we release the moving meditations...this is also how I teach one on one and it also applies to all information I teach. You dont get anything until I see you have understood it!

Sifu Garry Hearfield

• Like 3

In typical taobum fashion another thread has been successfully derailed.

Bringing this back around. SYG sitting gave me a very unreal since of calm.

• Like 3

Id have to agree the SYG has powerful shen development.

Serene calm and stillness that it generates is just awesome.

I know that after a while of practicing syg i tried doing some kunlun neikung and the kunlun just felt inferior to the syg.

When i practice the syg i see a very deep blue and many other wild colors.

Love the SYG cant speak highly enough on it.

• Like 3

@WBBM: So if people buy the DVD for Level 1, they get an incomplete instruction and have to become your private student to get the complete instruction?!

@h.uriahr: If this system is so great, why didn't you contact WBBM to get the complete instruction for Level 1 instead of switching to another system?

I'm making a new thread...

Edited by MPWay
  • Like 1

I'm making a new thread...

Complete waste of time.

But it's a post I have enjoyed most on this thread, so hillarious on many levels.

Its such a shame this thread has been totally derailed and entered yet again into more classic tao bums behaviour.

Please keep the thread about this wonderful treasure from the doo wai family.

• Like 2

So DB if you're interested I've updated my private practice section to detail my experiences and explain why I've switched gears.

• Like 1

So DB if you're interested I've updated my private practice section to detail my experiences and explain why I've switched gears.

I read it.

Well, good luck for your practice! :)

No one has to become my student, but some have which means they get more than just a seated meditation to work with. We released a series of seated and standing static meditations for people to grasp the foundation & as usual many cannot even do that so until we see enough people wanting and REALLY cultivating SYG stillness training there is no use in trying to give movement training.

• Like 2

This is level 1 stage 4 now unless you been taught you wouldn't know what its about or how to play it correctly, somethings cannot be just imitated from watching a demo of me or GMDW it has to be broken down and taught. There is a lot going on and things to understand. But this doesnt mean its as powerful as the seated & standing static meditations, got it! ;)

• Like 3

That's interesting. Sifu Terry stands for that fact that GMDW normally teaches Flying Phoenix system as safety and energy net for all other BFP arts. And FP system basis includes 2 moving meds and 3 static ones followed by seated ones. And Sifu Terry says vol.1 meds are foundation for FPCK and thus for all BFP arts.

That's what I was thinking about this. And I am practicing FPCK now until I have good foundation and then I will do BFSYG meds.

Anyway I believe one has to have good foundation for practicing BFSYG.

FP is its own practice & has its own many levels, the time you even get close to finishing and mastering FP you will be old, so that means it cannot be the safety net for all BFP internal work. Burning Palm is its own method and completely in a different league to FP as its a martial, healing, and spiritual system as well many of the BFP internal arts. There is many methods or sub systems in BFP that GMDW would teach, I was chosen to do what I know, I never picked or chose what I wanted.

• Like 1

I can only quote Sifu Terry words here

Recall that the FP Chi Kung system is the health and self-healing "safety net" of the Bok Fu Pai Kung-fu system, which encompasses many styles of kung-fu. FP Chi Kung facilitates progress in all the BFP internal martial arts such as Omei Bak Mei, Tibetan Burning Palm that Sifu Garry teaches and the Eight Sections Combined System that I teach by making those practices much "smoother", fluid, and grounded. The energy cultivation in FP Chi Kung is entirely compatible with the cultivation of different energies in those systems of martial qigong

Its how deep you want to go with your chosen system, all are good, all give results, does your system resonate with you? FP is a complete nei gong as well...

I just was thinking to switch entirely to BFSYG because I think I won't be able to meet Sify Terry in sunny California. But I am going to move to the place which is very close to the place where Sifu Wretfors resides. Thus it might be easier to learn it than by the DVDs. And yes, FPCK is good system but seems to be quite long what requires all life commitment.

But it might be good idea to practice some levels of FPCK for the foundation as Sifu Terry recommends. It is good for grounding and gives very subtle and smooth healing energy.

Edited by Eugene

SYG is also a life practice & yes FP can get you to understand & prepare you for many systems also that isnt in BFP. I have many students from many systems as long as they understand their body its pretty easy to teach. Most people dont understand their body!

• Like 2

With this being a SYG thread and not Hearfield specific I'd like to make it known that if you know where/how to look you can get the SYG system for about 150bucks. This doesn't include all of the long forms but all sitting standing and short forms.

Just sayin.

With this being a SYG thread and not Hearfield specific I'd like to make it known that if you know where/how to look you can get the SYG system for about 150bucks. This doesn't include all of the long forms but all sitting standing and short forms. Just sayin.

I did not understand your query at all.

I want to ask Garry here if it is OK to practice first level of SYG after other dynamic qi gongs. I am doing Chan Mi Gong as well which is working with spine column (washing it). Then I was thinking to do static SYG after few minutes.