Kasuku

SUNN YEE GONG - COMMENTS ATTAINMENTS?

Sifu Garry,

I am a seasoned meditator having done Transcendental Meditation, TM, daily for the past 39 years and I have been doing the meditation number one of SYG 1. for 3 days but as yet I do not feel anything from it, it does not give me any sense of being in that deeply relaxed state of mind and body that I get from meditation. I also do not feel any chi yet from it. But I always feel strong chi in the hands from all of the Flying Phoenix meds. What is your assessment of this? I realize my nervous system just might take longer to register this new energy?

Steve

Since you did flying phoenix for a long time it just may take longer for you to feel the effects.

The SYG creates amazing mental serenity.

i know for me and others it creates some pretty cool psychic imagery. Like this

light.jpg

It creates a deep calm. In time it creates a powerful vibration and heat.

You will feel the circuit path for the mudra open up and the mco will open up as well.

Even if you were doing the level 1 mudra with no breath percentage you should still feel heat. For SYG and red dragon shares the first seated mudra. Red dragon has no breath percentage.

Edited by puretruth01

Since you did flying phoenix for a long time it just may take longer for you to feel the effects.

Why? Sifu Terry says FP facilitates progress in other BFP arts

Why? Sifu Terry says FP facilitates progress in other BFP arts

I wasnt stating in absolute truth. i was just giving a suggestion.

I think you answered your own question Steve, your expecting so much from something, rather than doing it for the health purposes or after something that is gonna wow you like none other, your doing SYG for all the wrong reasons bro. :( This is not your fault, this whole taobum site has people wanting, believing, needing things that most don't have a clue about and like I said doing it all for the wrong purposes. People mixing stuff into FP this and that...I dont know what to say, everyday is different, your emotions, mood, so much happens to us, all I can say is do it or dont do it!? I do it cause it grounds me, relaxes me, helps my body with stillness and movement!

• Like 1

But if u are a meditator for that long you should be easily be able to do all 6 meditations one after another, or a few as I describe in the dvd. Try its cause my instructions are based mostly on people that are beginning meditation practice!

Thanks Sifu Garry, I was thinking I should try the whole series of them. My medical intuitive tested this dvd before I ordered it and he saw that it will immediately blast out the blockages, stress in my heart chakra and he said these meds "are extremely powerful."

I thought the first med was not doing anything for me until later tonight I just realized that this morning and during the rest of the day I felt this libido for no external reason. And at my advanced age this libido does not happen unless I am with a woman. So I just might be having some kind of results already and certainly not as I had expected, LOL! I will take it!

• Like 2

Wow. I too have noticed it. Now I know why :D

Garry, just wonder how many levels have been released on these 3 DVDs. I believe 6 levels on 2 DVDs and plus another ??? on the 3d one?

I just did the 6 meds on SYG 1. in succession and this time the chi came in loud and clear!

Number 5 was interesting as the upper vertical hand wanted the fingers to bend a bit because of the energy. Therefore it seemed like I was able to detect that the energy is moving in a certain direction. But I kept the fingers pointed straight anyway as the energy kept wanting to push them.

And number 6 sure does have a different feel to it than doing the Monk Gazing at Moon with Flying Phoenix.

• Like 1

Sifu Garry ,

Can you please record the info inside so we can hear it ,

bought the standing meds and the last part detailing the extra 5 meds have hardcore wind over some important info.

Sifu Garry, since we are making wish lists, are there plans to market SYG as dvds instead of download since the resolution makes some of the hand positions not clear, at least from my download.

Download is good you don't pay extra to the slow post.

But camera and resolution are not the best

I did med #5 on SYG 1. and the energy in my upraised hand started to build and also in the palm that was at the dan tien. Eventually there was some slight quivering in the upraised palm toward the end of the session and I wondered how much stronger that energy sensation/quiver would have become had I extended beyond 5 minutes. Are we allowed to do a mediation beyond 5 minutes?

Are we allowed to do a mediation beyond 5 minutes?

I believe those 5 minutes are the minimum, not maximum.

"Longer the better" on SYG 1. med 5 resulted in continuous building up of energy and stronger quivering in upraised hand and also nice strong chi in the bottom palm. A very nice workout for the heart chakra as it has its blockages of stress being removed from this mudra per my medical clairvoyant. I also found meditation 6 to also be a high strong build up of energy and could feel it not only in the chest but in the teeth/mouth also. Really enjoyable ride.

In gratitude to the lineage.

Edited by tao stillness

I just finished a set of sitting level 1 .

I do 30 mins of no 1 then 10 mins of all the others ,

Strong energy , feeling things I havent felt before , like Im on the verge of something ?

Strange feeling , like somethings about to open or change ?

Even got a very odd feeling in the left side of my tongue ! hehe

Good stuff ; )

• Like 1