Kasuku

SUNN YEE GONG - COMMENTS ATTAINMENTS?

SYG Teaches you to start in total static seated to develop stillness, awareness cultivating qi, mind, spirit which is vital to the practice. Then it teaches you to stand static to develop the same again but this time the standing opens the body energetically different as well develops your root through the feet Yong Chong Kidney 1 Points. Once these 2 methods are understood and trained correctly then its time to move and prepare for longer standing and moving the body, spine, organs are massaged as well tendons are stretched with meridians activated. This now cultivates the joints, muscles, bones, all the internal organs, blood and chi is pumped using the moving working with Yin Yang 5 element understandings. This is a science of Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gung. Nothing is left out health is the 1st thing we need in life, health in body and mind, this system will develop a powerful willed mind cause the seated and standing postures are hard for some cause they cannot shut up and stand as well listen to whats happening, they just think fuck I HAVE TO STAND THIS IS BORING!!! ;) Only the strong minded will understand....

• Like 3

Tao Stillness-

I have had success in achieving restful alertness using the mantra SHREE OM SHREE OM I AM I AM NAMAH. As it is a longer mantra it can take longer to go deep in the first couple sessions but once you do it takes you deeper and excavates impurities wider in the nervous system. Give it a try-

Hi Growant :)

You do realize that "SHREE OM SHREE OM I AM I AM NAMAH" is not an authentic Hindu or Buddhist mantra, don't you?

It was invented by Yogani.

Some telltale signs are these:

You will not find the word "OM" in the middle of a mantra. It is most often found at the beginning of the mantra, and sometimes at the end. At the beginning, it's intention is to give power to the words that follow.

And, am I correct? Someone doing the TM mantra and after 3 years it no longer works? And it is recommended to watch the breath instead? Do you know what AYP says about breath meditation?

:)

TI

Garry, should one start with BOTH SYG1 seated AND stand or only seated in the beginning for a month? Or both SYG1, then both SYG2. Or both SYG1, then after a month SYG2 PLUS to SYG1 and less time for each but more meds at one session?

Some people say they were sitting for 1 hour, my legs are getting numb after half hour and I stand up for SYG1 for 20-30 minutes.

By the way Anatares, last year I did one of the advanced FP meds from GM Doo Wai dvd and I was warned ahead of time not to do this by my medical clairvoyant who tested the dvd. He said it was so powerful and my nervous system was not yet ready for that strong energy. He was right. I tried one meditation twice and I had so much trouble falling asleep that I never tried it again. I am having no problems with the SYG. In fact, I did most of the SYG last night right before bed and I went right to sleep.

Sure, but it does not mean that SYG is deeper. It's just different. In the beginning SYG is very grounding and balancing the body and mind, and some advanced FP meds are very energetic. Terry warned few times not to do some of them before going to bed. But you can do number one from vol.7 which is sleeper med. I only suggested that advanced FP meds might be very powerful and that's why vol. 1-3 are followed by them. But anyway they seem to have diff alchemy. I dont know why is that. Terry says it is nothing about channels and MCO. Just purging the mind. Okey, I will try like you, main stress for SYG and some meds from FP.

SYG as a beginner start with each seated meditation a month each if it takes you longer to understand and experience things so be it. If you have done years of meditation work you could do one seated after another and see how u feel but slow and steady wins the race. Its also safe to do SYG one seated and one standing static I think that is a good for people that already understand the work.

• Like 1

To the earlier post about TM not working after 3 yrs. It actually is that for the past 3 yrs it has not worked like it did for the previous 37 yrs of daily practice. TMers understand huge blocks of stress can prevent transcending thoughts and thus prevent reaching those deep levels of relaxation.

I hope that SYG can help release this stress so that the TM mediation works once again.

To the earlier post about TM not working after 3 yrs. It actually is that for the past 3 yrs it has not worked like it did for the previous 37 yrs of daily practice. TMers understand huge blocks of stress can prevent transcending thoughts and thus prevent reaching those deep levels of relaxation.

I hope that SYG can help release this stress so that the TM mediation works once again.

Holy cow 37 years of daily practice?!?! Can you Private message me a bit about what results you have got from that? Not so often you can ask someone who has stuck with one practice for that period of time.

Thanks!

Sifu Garry , what level was that seated med you did on the full moon ?

aslo , on the standing meds , you have to take 3 breaths to come out of and start each med ,

so if Im doing say 2 standing in a row , do I do 6 breaths in a row ? 3 to end and 3 to start the next med ?

A full breath = 100% in and out

You will do your new % breathing, say full breath in and let 50% of that breath out, take a full breath from that point in and let all your breath out. Then there is the breath in between which is 100% in and out....

If it says 3 breaths to start or finish or 1 or 8 or 100 breaths you do what is said!

If u do one after another u finish with 3 you start another 3 breaths

Then there is the breath in between which is 100% in and out....

I suppose out and in 100 % breath in between. In FP there in no full breath IN and OUT in between. For example, 50 percents out, breath in to top again, full out, full in, and 40 percents out...

Sifu Garry: this means that this breathing is done differently than we do in FP?

Let us say if it is 50-20 for SYG.

We do start with one breath in and out, then breath in to top, let out 50%, breathe in 50%, let it all out.

Then breath in to the top and then let it all out, then breath in to top and then let 20 out,, in 20 and then let it all out, then finish with all the way to the top and then exhale?

This is getting confusing.

Edited by tao stillness
  • Like 1

I see what Sifu Garry meant when he said with SYG you want to just stay in the meditation. I was just doing the second med on SYG 1. and since I am on vacation all week I have no time constraints so as the energy kept building in my palms I just enjoyed staying with it and felt sorry that it was time to end it in order to move on to the next one.

Sifu Garry: this means that this breathing is done differently than we do in FP?

Let us say if it is 50-20 for SYG.

We do start with one breath in and out, then breath in to top, let out 50%, breathe in 50%, let it all out.

Then breath in to the top and then let it all out, then breath in to top and then let 20 out,, in 20 and then let it all out, then finish with all the way to the top and then exhale?

This is getting confusing.

Hi tao stillness,

What you are describing seems more like 50-100-20 instead of 50-20.

In bfsyg 3, there are breath percentages with 100% in between other %, say for eg 100-70-50-100-5-etc..

This is indeed confusing.

Sifu Hearfield, can you clear it up?

Thanks

K , I thought I had the breathing sorted but all these posts have me confused aswell ?

There is nothing about on full breath in between. And nothing like that in FP which is another BFP's art! Of course people are getting confused

I just reread all that I have from Sifu Garry about how to do the breathing and can see that I confused myself.

The breathing sequence is done the same way as with FP. I had read an earlier post from someone who was confused about the breathing and then I started to question it too and just got confused. Sorry if I have confuses the rest of you guys. I am going back now to doing the breathing for SYG just the way it is done with FP unless I should hear otherwise from Sifu Garry.

Edited by tao stillness

Really good news mates!

Sifu Garry just texted that he is at work so he asked me to post this from him:

SYG breathing is done the same way as that of Flying Phoenix breathing.

That ends all confusion!!!

Thank you Sifu Garry.

Edited by tao stillness
  • Like 3