Kasuku

SUNN YEE GONG - COMMENTS ATTAINMENTS?

Well I wanted to put this little snippet in.

The Sunn Yee Gong is an amazing practice.

In my opinion this is a very advance practice. For the level of mental clearness, sernity, stillness, and energy cultivation that it offers.

Infact after a while of doing the SYG i tried doing some kunlun neikung and the kunlun just seemed lacking after practicing the SYG....

I can not reccomend this practice enough.

Master Hearfield is knowledgeable in what he teaches and what he teaches is awesome.

If your interested in real spiritual transformation I urge you to learn the Sunn Yee Gong from Master Hearfield.

The sunn yee gong heals you and corrects all the damage done to you from other practices...When i felt the first circuit open up from the first mudra (which this circuit path is around the arms and chest) I knew that everything that master Hearfield said was correct.

The Sunn Yee Gong is pure gold. Ive been doing this neichia thing for years and the SYG is very correct. It purfies you heals you connects you to a higher source of energy produces good chi flow creates a good vibration it cultivates the mind and the ldt. It is all around authentic.

Edited by puretruth01
  • Like 2

Pure Truth, can you share how you practiced? Did you start from level 1 two meditations?

And

The Sunn Yee Gong is pure gold. Ive been doing this neichia thing for years and the SYG is very correct

what is the neichia?

I wonder how big is the difference between SYG and the Hung Lung seated meditations

technically, most noticeable differences are that SYG has more of them, and Hung Lung doesn't have percentage breathing (unlike SYG or FP).

(It's also likely that some meditation postures differ, eg. Hung Lung has bak mei mudra, but I'm not in a position to confirm that (only have the 6 SYG meditations).)

Edited by Leif

Pure Truth, can you share how you practiced? Did you start from level 1 two meditations?

And

what is the neichia?

I did exactly as Master Hearfield suggested.

I do an hour seated then stand as long as I can then the moving short form then the long.

I meant neichiaquan which just means internal fist styles.

technically, most noticeable differences are that SYG has more of them, and Hung Lung doesn't have percentage breathing (unlike SYG or FP).

(It's also likely that some meditation postures differ, eg. Hung Lung has bak mei mudra, but I'm not in a position to confirm that (only have the 6 SYG meditations).)

What Master Hearfield told me was that the red dragon compliments the syg that its best to do the red dragon in the morning and the syg at night.

When i first started practicing SYG I practiced 3 to 4 hours a day.

Heres my experience with the Sunn Yee Gong.

Right before I started Practicing the SUnn Yee Gong I was messing with the shaolin Wahnam self manifested chi flow. I liked this but hated the fact that what kils this chi flow is when you focus on the ldt. So I was trying to find a way to have that self manifested chi flow like the wahnam but for it to keep active when I focus on the ldt.

I realized that the perfect of the self manifested chi flow allowed the original power at the ldt to manifest which could occur quicker if one could focus on the ldt while this self manifested chi was going on.

Now keep in mind that when i discovered the gold of self manifested chi flow, After practicing lifting the sky and activating this flow I could go in the bath room and notice a glow around my body. So I knew I was on to something.

It was around this time that Master Hearfiled started posting on the syg. I wondered about it but i was more asorbed in another practice.

After some time went by I decided to give the SYG a try. I drove up to the bank and despoised some money into the checking to buy the SYG from payloadz. An after I drove back from the bank i just felt good like i was doing something good.

After I paid for the syg and tried i realized that this was exactly what i was looking for. Not only could I have this chi flow(which heals you purifies) I could enter stillness as this goes on while focusing on the ldt.

It was at this moment that i realized what gold this training was. For just in the level one seated you could cultivate chi flow, stillness, and build the ldt.

Now after practicing the stages of the SYG for a while. I had many positive experiences.

• Like 1

Red Dragon is from Hung Mo Daoist, disciple under White Eyebrow Priest, this is there method of Hei Gung for people starting Bak Mei as it involves the spine & teaches the principles of Tun To Fou Chum in its movements and breath which is vital to understand Bak Mei Kuen & cotton body (soft dragon type).

SYG is a very advance nei gung system for health, healing, spiritual connection with Dao or God For some, its VERY MUCH more complicated and advance in movement & was never meant to be released outside the Doo Family. This is something I treasure very much and this is why I am releasing in the best possible way to help anyone wanting to learn that will only make them progress within themselves & gain more energy as well knowledge each level. Its something I cannot just teach advance stuff that people will never get or understand unless they have learnt the way its done and for people that have copies that is floating around of my sifu you also know that there is nothing taught on these demo footage just him quickly moving through each level. I would advise everyone to seek out a teaching in SYG if you want to learn it completely or through our methods of releasing SYG now to the public.

BTW love reading on what some of you are feeling and realising...

regards

Sifu Hearfield

Depending on the form and the short form before it as it has links and hidden methods that contain certain ideas and healing techniques,types of Ging, this stuff is all not spoken about on the info that is being shared its demo'd for a certain person/s at that time for them to have as a record.

To much to breakdown and most stuff Im not going to breakdown on TTB's.

Edited by Warrior Body Buddha Mind

BTW love reading on what some of you are feeling and realising...

Sure I can expound on the positive effects ive had with this practice.

When I felt the circuit open up for the level 1 seated mudra I felt the energy or buzz start to move around my arms and chest. i also felt the energy circulate thru my spine. I also noticed that after a certain point in my practice that from my elbows down feels really electric.

Now when I first started with the SYG I was SYG nuts did it for about 4 hours a day.

I found to have the best success is just to run thru the phases over and over again.

It was on a satruday morning and i was running thru the SYG for the 3rd time that day (putting in my third hour). All of a sudden something started to happen everything went pitch black then very bright this kept happening but faster and faster. Then all of a sudden I started to get jolts of energy from my ldt and internally felt and heard a kaboom. Then this vibration went thru out my whole body. Which was still evident even I did the standing the standing moving short and so on.

Something else I noticed is that the SYG builds some type of mind force. Its weird its like I can flex my mind. I also noticed that I can kick on the SYG feeling even when Im not practicing it.

All I can say is what Master Hearfield said about the practice is true.

Now on to heat and the SYG. When i was doing the level one seated I all of a sudden felt very hot as if my hands were on fire themselves. I also had a similar exp with the standing as well. Now when I do the standing moving short form I do it 18 times in a row everytime i practice it. What I love about the standing moving short form is the buzz that it creates and the 3rd eye activity i have which usually starts to happen on my 7th or 8th rep.

Another thing I noticed is now long after i first started practicing I thought i was losing weight. Now I called a few other serious practitioners who told me that this is something that you exp when your body starts to rewire from the ldt. So when this started to happen I noticed my kung fu improved I was just more coordinated and centered.

Now let me say this as well. That with every med in the SYG whether it was standing seated or moving I have had experiences where everything in my head went white.

The cool thing is whenever I pray now or do anything that requires a spiritual focus like prayer i can feel the mind force effect of the SYG.

This has been my exp I would urge anyone seriuos about learning SYG to learn it from Master Hearfield.

Now when I talked to Vince Peppers who was very nice very kind very respectful he gave me some great advice. One of the things he said is, "If your Practicing an art that came from Fung Do Duk you should practice a martial art with it as well. An that when your doing your form try to connect to the planets. By connecting to the planets you connect to the solar system thru the solar system you connect to the flow of the universe." So thats how my convo with Vince started...

• Like 2

Sifu Hearfield

I am trying to get the funds together for both volumes and was wondering if you could put a practice schedule on here for the people wanting to learn.

What will be the next volume ? and how many volumes will be needed for the full system ?

sorry for all the questions , just trying to get some idea of it all .

many thanks

ron

Hi Ron,

Will be releasing the next seated 6 meditations soon, what we are trying to do is get all the seated and static meditations out the way as these will lay the perfect foundation. It is easy to do just 18 dvds which has 4 meditations but as u can see the long form I posted is not so easy to just demo and hope you get it, I want you to get perfectly so for me its about teaching it the right way as many dont know much kung fu here as well how the body moves the way I think it should..Unless someone has a few years in Internal arts they should be able to learn it but I go off everyone is a beginner and should build the right foundation if that makes sense?

• Like 2

Sifu Hearfield

yep , totally understand that and is the best way of teaching this I would think.

Could you suggest a training schedule for the first 2 volumes ?

I think it would help greatly any who are new to the system .

No I am not trained in any martial systems either , total energetic side for me .

Im looking at trying to purchase them today hopefully : )

many thanks

ron

Look at a baby, sits before he can stand, after standing learns to move!

You can work on a seated meditation or a series but as I always tell my students do one good until you understand what is happening inside and out. I would also so a seated & a standing e.g.: do the 1st seated & 1st standing static meditation so u will match them. Do as much as you can everyday, follow the instructions on breath percentage which is described in my 1st seated DVD cause the rest I share the percentage but not how to do it, the reason for this is everyone should start from the beginning and I give you all the tools on the 1st DVD. The second seated which will be out soon will only have the % breathing on the screen as we think everyone is following from the beginning.

Sifu Hearfield

many thanks for that ,

so stick with one seated and standing till you really get it then move on to the next ,

cooool : )

cheers

ron

• Like 1

If u gonna do this system only I would advise some nice walking and some body weight or strength training just for health, muscle & bone density. These together will really connect you physically, mentally, spiritually, energetically - though my experience in internal kung fu and nei gong it should be balanced with some physical strength, look at the sages and monks in the old days they would be in the fields, doing things, hiking for herbs in hills, building temples etc. Look at SYG a place you go inside yourself the other stuff physcial to keep the external body strong through strength muscle training...just my opinion

• Like 2

Sifu Hearfield

Just looking to try and purchase but I have to contact you first , is this correct ?

Many thanks

ron