Kasuku

SUNN YEE GONG - COMMENTS ATTAINMENTS?

Yes it is.

These stuff have zero Max Christensen.

Speaking of Dorje Extreme.

i did some looking into the tibetan bon po thunder boxing.

The only other info i could find on the lung ta thunder boxing was this guy who lives in hawaii the title of the video changed but it is bon po thunder boxing.

On found more on the tibetan bon po lung ta thunder boxing

Here is the wu famaily tibetan lung ta boxing

Hey if anyone has any info on the Tibetan Lung Ta Thunder Boxing let me know.

The only way one really understand the levels of mopai, is if they pass level four and continue compressing and mixing yin and yang - they will know when they go to the next level...

I dont understand this whole thing.

if you never learned from a mo pai student, you never trained in any form of leifa before external or internal, you never met anyone who get level 4 the right way. Then how do you know that your doing it right at all and that your at the level you think you are?

I have nothing agaisnt honest self exploration but im not about self delusion.

• Like 1

I dont understand this whole thing.

if you never learned from a mo pai student, you never trained in any form of leifa before external or internal, you never met anyone who get level 4 the right way. Then how do you know that your doing it right at all and that your at the level you think you are?

I have nothing agaisnt honest self exploration but im not about self delusion.

Let me just say this - i did the exact same test for level 2 completion that jim did in the youtube video...

a tai chi master that will remain nameless - started shaking and shit was like "i felt the electricity in my whole bodeey.."..."woaa sooo strong" as the energy was transmitted to him - and that was around 30 percent of the ful power

Let me just say this - i did the exact same test for level 2 completion that jim did in the youtube video...

a tai chi master that will remain nameless - started shaking and shit was like "i felt the electricity in my whole bodeey.."..."woaa sooo strong" as the energy was transmitted to him - and that was around 30 percent of the ful power

Jascha,

That nice but the thread i made for this topic is here http://thetaobums.com/topic/28565-those-who-actually-thin-that-they-are-at-high-levels-of-mo-pai-training

WOW!! So many people sharing the old 72 SYG footage of my Sifu and claiming they know all about SYG...LMFAO There is nothing on this footage but a quick demo and no information on why, how, when, & what to feel in the demo tape or dvd. Funny how people just take shit and then SHAZAM instant SYG MASTER!

:wacko: hahaha No Shit, oh shit, this is the world we live in, people want this so called super powers but no one willing to even put in time to better there health and especially there minds, just look at this taobums full of people stopping, changing teachers, styles mixing whatever they believe...its OH SHIT, NO SHIT, SAD FUNNY SHIT!! ! :D

• Like 6

Hello Gary!

Does the SYG require a full nights rest to work properly, like FP?

I enjoyed your youtube-material, very nice!

/Sören

Hi Gemstone,

No I feel it and many others do straight away, I guess over night the energy has time to settle and you should feel pretty good unless you had a bad day or night with other personal issues. This will also depend on how good you are at listening skill, and body Qi awareness.

Thanks for your kind words :)

Sifu Garry

Yeh this third eye open can be a bit bothersome...but too much emphasis on the lower dan tian will result in the kind of threads that are popping up lately...finding that balance...hmm

Hi Gemstone,

No I feel it and many others do straight away, I guess over night the energy has time to settle and you should feel pretty good unless you had a bad day or night with other personal issues. This will also depend on how good you are at listening skill, and body Qi awareness.

Thanks for your kind words :)

Sifu Garry

Thank you for answering.

What I meant was that FP builds on a foundation of good sleeping habits.

I did FP in the past for 1,5 years and found it to be a fantastic system. It came very much as advertised. Unfortunately you need enough sleep for it to be truly effective. I`m now raising small children and work nightshift, so sleep is scarse.

With other practices I can cut an hour or two of sleep and still feel great. Is this true with Sunn Yee Gong?

Another question: As the first SYG practices are seated, can I do Zhan Zhuang training before, in the same session? It is the Yiquan health stances and are quite neutral energy-wise. Later on they can be replaced with SYG standing exercises.

:)

Hi Gem,

We also have the standing jaam jong DVD out of SYG, the second seated will be released in the next few days and soon after the next standing meditations, so you wouldnt need to do other systems as this is complete in itself.

can you guys not take this to the other post about it and leave this post to its original topic

BAK FU SUNN YEE GONG

for the people actually interested in this system !

• Like 3

Man I sure hope all this stuff is cleared in JAJ's new book. *sweating

As much as I love TYAI, there is a lot of repetition which can sometimes confuse me.

Edited by effilang