ralis

Third Eye

drew, you truly are in your own league and deserve your own forum.

it's not that you are brilliant or that i'm affirming it, nor is it that you just talk too much or that i mean that either, but it's just that no one here can really relate or banter to you on the same level.

you're so knowledgeable about what you say or at least appear so, that no one can really debate or discuss what you say. i mean, you leave everyone dumbfounded.. not that that's bad either because even now i still learn from what you say.

it's good that you're here to teach us what you can, we appreciate it really. I learn more from you everyday. my only comment is that you seem to equate everything with full lotus and it seems to me that if you could eat, sleep, drink, drive to work and take a shower in full lotus you would. I definitely know what you mean about other people sucking up and trying to take advantage of your sex energy cuz i've experienced it and have my own way of handling it when i do feel it.. I'm just suggesting that maybe there is something beyond full lotus and all that. of course i wouldn't know what it is, but we're all counting on u to tell us when u finally find it.

peace and more power to you man.

Kali

Kali -- let's put things into perspective. It's just common sense that if you studying Taoism then you use as your guide models the energy masters of Taoism. So Yan Xin, and Wang, Liping and Chunyi Lin and Master Zhang -- http://qigongmaster.com -- they all sit in full lotus for long periods of time. Not just them but also Muktananda, Yogandanda, Sri Yukteswar, Master Nan, Huai-chin, the most famous Buddha master of Thailand, etc.

So Chunyi Lin says that 20 minutes of full lotus is worth 4 hours of any other meditation. That's why I rely on full lotus -- it quickly exorcises energy blockages -- or as Yogananda states -- full lotus burns karma.

The question is why? The answer is impersonal -- the answer is become of complementary opposite resonance. My research discovered that yin and yang are music ratios -- 3:4 and 2:3 -- and these harmonic ratios are represented in the mind-body dynamics.

Basic tai chi utilizes this harmonic yin yang dynamics of the body and mind -- so upper body is yang, lower body is yin, one hand is yin, the other hand is yang -- so put one hand in front of the upper body, another in front of the lower body -- slowly rotate them. What do you have -- the basic resonance of complementary opposites. It turns the body into a harmonic oscillator.

Then the "small universe" exercise is based on the same complementary opposites -- if you study "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- this is made clear. The 12 energy nodes along the outside of the body are based on yin and yang dynamics -- just as there's 12 notes to the music scale based on the resonance of 2:3 turning into the complementary opposite of 3:4.

O.K. so then in the central channel of the body there's 7 to 9 chakras -- just as there's 7 to 9 notes for the diatonic music scale -- with the octave at 8 notes. It depends if you're counting the notes within the octave as 7 or the notes where the new scale starts -- at 9. But the diatonic scale is built from the basic principles of complementary opposite resonance - yin/yang/emptiness.

The same principles apply to the oldest philosophy of India -- the three gunas are the same as yin/yang/emptiness.

But originally this comes from the Bushmen San trance dance healing culture -- using music for creating the healing energy as alchemy -- and the Bushmen are the original humans from 100,000 BCE to 10,000 BCE. So that's were all this stuff comes from -- Indian yoga, Chinese Taoism, indigenous shamanism.

Again the principles are impersonal -- but if a person is practicing full lotus then the other aspects of practice also have to be strictly adhered to -- the "modified bigu" diet for example. Full lotus is a tetrahedron made up of 8 triangles using the ratios 2:3:4. So full lotus quickly clears out the emotional blockages by creating a vortex in the body-mind -- rotating the lower organ energy up through the heart and out the third eye via the vagus nerve pulsations.

After emotional blockages, nutrition is the 2nd cause of blockages. The third is the environment for practice space -- the feng shui. So ideally would be a meditation cave supervised by an energy master -- like http://qigongmaster.com Qigong master Chunyi Lin did a 49 day full lotus cave meditation session there -- nonstop full lotus for 49 days -- no sleep, no water and no food.

So obviously me sitting in full lotus at half hour to hour sessions several times a day is nothing compared to what the energy masters do. Wang Liping was tied down into full lotus for 4 hour nonstop sessions at the age of 9 - supervised by two other energy masters. Just read http://www.amazon.com/Opening-Dragon-Gate-Making-Modern/dp/0804831858 for details.

Edited by drewhempel

Can we see a picture of you Drew? (in full lotus if you want :lol: ) I am very curious.

If you don't wanna show that is fine, since I myself wont be posting one I can't say anything. :lol:

Can we see a picture of you Drew? (in full lotus if you want :lol: ) I am very curious.

If you don't wanna show that is fine, since I myself wont be posting one I can't say anything. :lol:

Can you see the Tao? haha. Nope.

My blog is http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com -- I'm a luddite which means I don't have a camera, don't know how to load photos, don't like photos, etc. I'm at my mom's computer now as I'm helping her out today -- in full lotus shooting chi energy up through the ceiling into her. haha. So I sit in full lotus on the sly -- that's why I post online because using a computer is considered to be a good thing these days. So I can be typing while at the same time I'm in full lotus transmitting energy into my parents. haha.

The "small universe" is a great exercise at first but after the macrocosmic orbit stage is achieved -- the immortal breathing -- and the third eye opens up -- then you want a good environment, a more harmonized environment, since you're more aware of energy blockages around you. So Chunyi Lin says you want to be in a place that has foxes and deer, etc. -- which my dad's house has.

So I'm glad I moved out of the city -- and now I focus on healing my parents and then I help them out with some labor. I'm clearing 10 acres of invasive buckthorn with a pick axe -- digging out tree roots and clearing the thicket, etc. Plus I planted a garden and chestnut trees.

Last fall I shaved my head before I went into a Buddhist monastery. But the monk who lived there didn't practice full lotus and his electromagnetic essence was stuck in his lower chakra -- he was a perv! That was way too bad because most men are not pervs so to have a perv monk is very unfortunate. Of course none of the supporters and uses of that monastery -- which was just a house set up -- knew about this monk's real electromagnetic status.

I had to fast when I moved in there because my diet had been real bad as I was working a part-time nonprofit environmentalist job and then just literally scavenging for food. So I was sitting in full lotus and fasting -- but I needed about three days before my energy system would be running clean. Didn't get a chance -- the monk was trying to suck off my energy and then the main layperson supporting the monastery told me that sitting in full lotus and fasting was not Buddhism. haha. So I just left the place -- in the middle of the night -- biking off into the cold rain.

Anyway since then I haven't cut my hair -- so now my hair is getting long and shaggy. I like the wild look -- I don't shave but I do trim my beard. I'm 150 pounds and 5 feet 11 inches. I'm blondish-brown hair with green eyes and I've always had females pursuing me. Unfortunately my jing energy is weak because at the age of 2, before I can remember, my mom was drinking martinis in the kitchen and she says she saw me walk down the sidewalk out of view. She said that my two older sisters (age 4 and 6) were down at the neighbors so she figured they would watch after me. Anyway she says I returned home with a scratch on my shoulder and I told her that an animal had bit me.

I don't remember any of this but the result was I got 24 rabies vaccines in my stomach. At the age of 12 I realized that my extremities were slightly out of proportion with the rest of my body -- I was something of a runt. haha. Mercury poisoning -- my symptoms matched it perfectly and there was a good chance the vaccine as a mercury perservative. Still I always was in the top of my class for grades and I was on the homecoming court in high school, etc.

I then focused on environmental activism but in high school my focus was on music and philosophy. I played soccer growing up and I went fishing everyday. I grew up across from a lake and I had a nice big house and yard and lots of old trees -- but still I was right in the city of Minneapolis. My dad was a "power attorney" and had been the assistant attorney general in Minnesota. So he is far right wing while I'm far left wing. haha. In 1994 I was arrested protesting nuclear waste storage on the Mississippi river and then in 2000 I searched my dad's name online, discovering that his first big win as a lawyer was when he worked for the nuclear power company in 1971 -- right when I was conceived and being born. haha.

So I continued on in activism -- went to Hampshire College my first year (in Amherst Massachusetts -- experimental activist school for rich kids -- no grades). I dropped out because it was too elitist and I then worked in Alaska for 6 months, living in the wild training sled dogs -- and working in the fish factory. I was just south of Denali. Then I went to University of Wisconsin Madison and I lived in a hippy commune cooperative house for 35 people -- and I did tons of populist radical activism. I got my degree and moved back to the Twin Cities, taking a night job working for a nonprofit relay service for the deaf community. I did more activism and my girlfriend went to Africa for the peace corps. I worked on an organic farm, then I visited her in Morocco for a month -- going to the oldest, most traditional village in Morocco.

By now I was studying qigong but not meditating yet. I saw Effie P. Chow -- and I was doing tons of research. That's when I had the prophetic dream that came true 3 years later in great detail. I had written down that I thought the dream would come true -- of my activists friends on the roof of a house holding an activist banner to protect a wooded area -- and standing with Native Americans. So the dream was in 1995 and it came true in 1998 when I saw a photo of the exact same dream -- a photo from the newspaper.

In 1997 I got into graduate school at the U of Minnesota -- part-time school and then I worked in a nonprofit for human rights in Latin America, against U.S. imperialism. I moved into a house with Latinas and one of them, from Venezuela, told me how she had meditated with Chunyi Lin. At this time he was not known much at all. So then I went to Venezuela with my new friend from there -- in 1998 -- and that's when I had a near death vision in the Andes.

My life flashed before me - and it was inspired by my love for my friend. My heart chakra had been real hot and so I had to sing at night to calm myself down -- in the Andes -- and then suddenly my brain just switched into this visionary state which I couldn't stop. So my life went before me but it was not chronological -- it was psychological. I was shown how something years later had resolved some other psychological conflict from years before -- and how it was all connected but not in a linear fashion.

By that time I had been practicing Yan Xin qigong and I went to see a Tibetan lama -- and when I got home from his lecture which I had listened to with rapt attention -- I noticed that I thought I had a headache. Only it wasn't a headache -- it was a pressure just exactly in the center of my forehead! That really intrigued me -- activated from listening to the lama.

So for my graduate research I was doing tons of activism still and I got the University of Minnesota to divest $1.5 million of stock from Total Oil, the French company using slave labor in Burma. That issue is still going through the courts in Europe today. And then in 1999 Chunyi Lin gave a presentation to my graduate studies class in spiritual healing. Since I had studied qigong already -- particularly David Eisenberg's book on Encounters with Qi -- and since I could feel his energy as I sat right up in front and I could feel this strong heat coming from him. I knew Chunyi Lin was the real deal. He still wasn't very well known at this time -- 1999.

Now I was writing an activist op-ed column for the U of MN Daily newspaper read by 50,000 a day. I was now getting professor support and I was debating the lawyer who runs the University -- the presidents come and go but the lawyer stays the same. So the issue was the University's multi-million dollar contracts with apparel companies (Nike) using young female sweatshop labor -- people working in horrible conditions, barely paid -- in the third world. So finally after a year of meetings the University joined the Workers Rights Consortium -- I had organized a coalition of student groups and I had organized protests and then the President of the University emailed me asking me not to go on hunger strike. haha.

Well I got to see the corruption of the University leaders directly -- and so I knew that the elite of society were fakes -- were parasites and thugs. So I dropped out of my graduate degree out of disgust. My parents wanted me to finish my degree. At this point I was working part-time at an environmental nonprofit. So I said I would finish my graduate degree if I focused on just taking the qigong classes from Chunyi Lin. I did a self-directed study in nonwestern African philosophy from the perspective of nondualism -- using the book "the Racial Contract" as the pretext.

6 months later I had achieved the Dharmakaya state described in chapters 9 to 11 in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality." The energy was too intense. I saw dead spirits, I had precognition, telepathy, telekinesis. I accidentally pulled this old lady's spirit out of the top of her skull and she immediately bawled nonstop for at least 15 minutes. I healed my mom of a serious case of "smoker's legs" so she no longer needed surgical stockings -- and that was the cumulation of me going 8 days on just half a glass of water.

My mom freaked out as I was doing a spirit exorcism of her from my energy. A friend of mine also freaked out when we were hanging out and just chatting about stupid stuff -- but then even though he was 10 feet from me -- he suddenly say: "Hey what are you doing to me!" haha. He also took classes from Chunyi Lin later on but then he got married, worked full time and didn't keep up the practice, moved to California.

Anyway once I had finished my degree I just kept working part-time at the environmental nonprofit because I supported the work -- but the place was taken over by the corrupt politicians due to the new campaign finance reform law. I still kept at it since there were really no other better jobs in terms of the type of working getting done. We got some laws passed at the state level -- working on clean water focus -- but the place got more and more automated and yuppified and sold-out. So the workers formed a union which pissed off the nonprofit and a corporate lawyer was brought in from New Jersey. haha. Then the working conditions got real bad and everyone was getting fired and the workers left were real paranoid and always fighting.

So I just kept sitting in full lotus all the time at work. But ever since I had done my bigu fasting training for the third eye opening I had to be on a really pure diet. During my training I had been vegan and then I had gone salt-free. But after I got to the Nirvikalpa Samadhi state with the spacetime vortex spinning around my full lotus meditation -- then I was totally detached from body and mind. I had come back from the dead and I knew experientially that the body and physical reality were not real -- just a temporary shell. The true emptiness was neither healthy nor unhealthy -- beyond dualism.

The Tao could not been seen.

So after that I just ate whatever food, even though it caused energy blockages -- because people had been pushing bad food on me -- my boss would walk around the office giving everyone crap candy which I felt obliged to eat to kiss ass, etc. haha. Since I wasn't making any money I just said -- whatever -- people have no idea what is really going on so I'm just going to scavenge food. I was friends with homeless people who ate out of dumpsters and people all over the world have to survive off trash scavenging. Meanwhile in the U.S. everyone is trying to be all materialistic and yuppie without considering the effects of using so many resources.

I was living in this real cheap room and my housemate was this old perv dude who would stare at me and then every night he would masturbate in our common shared bathroom -- which was right behind this paper-thin wall so I could hear him. More importantly I could feel his nasty energy as he was always trying to suck me off -- but that's reality. Evil is real - and so I just sat in full lotus as much as possible during the night to try to prevent him from sucking me off in my sleep. He would wait for me to fall asleep then prey off my energy. I lived there for 8 years -- again because I was making next to no money at a place I supported for the most part -- it was the best choice of bad choices. But things were getting worse. I was also reading one book a day, posting my research online and sitting in full lotus. I continued to take qigong classes off and on up till 2005.

Meanwhile Chunyi Lin got a healing center in a suburb but then got another healing center in a really far out surburb. He had started out teaching in the city -- but now he was way out in the far suburb and I didn't have a car. Nor did I have the money for the classes. I was biking all winter in the cold -- and I wasn't maintaing the ascetic vegan diet anymore.

In 2006 I was hanging with a book friend in McDonalds and I was in full lotus. I took to sitting in full lotus in public because otherwise females were chasing me down and hitting on me real strong -- sucking off my energy. So at night I would always have to try to reverse their damage but sometimes I wouldn't be able to since I was too tired or I had ate too much food. You have to reverse the sex fluids -- burn it off -- ionize it back into jing eneryg and then the jing energy has to go into chi energy in order to sleep safely.

Anyway so I'm with my friend and were chatting away and I'm in full lotus and suddenly this young female stands with her backside right in front of me -- in front of my full lotus position. So she's 5 feet in front of me with her backside to me and when I look at her - she's a McDonald's worker -- anyway suddenly she lets out this cry and her back arches as this energy shoots up her back and at the same time I have an internal climax shoot up my back.

So I just keep sitting in full lotus and try to pretend nothing happened -- but I knew what had happened. We had just had a mutual climax at a distance! The next day I returned to see my friend and this young female was behind the counter but not at the register. She was giggling in bliss when she saw me and she pushed her coworker off the register so she could serve me. At that point I knew for sure what had happened.

So then I decided to test this out to see if it was real. I sat in full lotus somewhere else across from a female -- and sure enough we had THREE mutual climaxes together. After the first one she just put her head down on the table across from me as if she was going to take a nap. After the second mutual climax she raised her head and looked at me and then put her head back down. At the third climax she looked up at me but she had tears in her eyes. So I felt really bad about that -- but at the same time it confirmed what had happened. We had three mutual climaxes together.

Anyway now I'm kind of freaked out but the next day I'm at a coffeehouse using their computer and I'm sitting in full lotus. So then this dad and his young daughter sit at the table right next to me. His daughter sits so she's facing me but I just keep typing and sitting in full lotus. Still I realized that my chi energy was shooting into her and then as the energy built up suddenly the girl threw her leg over the arm of the chair -- so that she was spread eagle facing me. Then she pumped her leg a couple times and then we had a mutual climax. And then she immediately threw her leg back over the arm of the chair and as far as I could tell her dad didn't know what had happened.

Now I'm shocked at this but at the same time I'm thinking -- look I was here first. All I'm doing is sitting in full lotus and typing at the computer -- it's my body -- I'm not moving. But then the same thing happened again -- the energy built up and she threw her leg over the arm of the chair, pumped her leg and we climaxed together. Then it happened a third time -- but I'm thinking now hold on. This female is young yet she knows exactly what to do -- she's working me like a pro or something. Strange but twisted.

So I'm pondering this -- and the next day I'm reading at BK in full lotus. Same thing happens. A dad and his daughter sit across from me and the daughter sits facing me. My energy shoots into her -- only now she and her dad are speaking spanish. Well I'll spare you the details but at this point I'm feeling kind of sick about the whole thing because I now realize I've entered into this secret world of female internal climaxes in public that I didn't know about -- at a distance -- mutual climaxes.

O.K. so that was four years ago. Since then I continued to sit in full lotus in public -- reading a book a day -- and having mutual climaxes -- chi going out my third eye and jing going into my perineum - with several different females a day. Some females I had several mutual climaxes with at a time. A few females I had several sessions of mutual climaxes with. In those later cases then I realized the heart chakra really opened up and it was true love -- which was wild because I wasn't necessarily physically attracted to these females. I had some female stalkers but then I also started to get the Perv Attack as well.

Finally I realized it wasn't just sexual energy that was transmitted -- I could read if a person was really sad and I knew it was from lung damage -- I could read this even from a block away if I had eye contact with the person. I would heal the person from a block away if I was in full lotus. I could do healings of liver anger blockages. Also pancreatic worry energy -- and also fear of the kidneys.

So I was sitting in full lotus for hours every day -- usually in hour or half hour stints. I was doing healings but my diet was terrible. So I was also constantly leaching toxins out of my brain -- off-gasing bacteria from my lower body. I had to be on a really pure diet -- next to no food, vegetarian -- and here I was eating out of dumpsters or eating fast food! haha. I ate garlic as an anti-septic. I was biking everywhere and so I used up too much physical energy and so I had to eat too much to compensate for it. My coworkers would get regular healings from me and would come to me to get charged up. haha.

Yeah it was out of control -- I would sleep in full lotus sometimes as well since my cheap room was contaminated by the perv attacks. Finally I had to quit my job because I smelled too bad from my diet and my whole department had been destroyed due to the office getting a speed dialer supercomputer deal. I was given a new job but it was a bad position and the office had been automated -- and the nonprofit wasn't really doing any activism anymore -- in fact it was rapidly losing money from having to lease the speed dialer and pissing off people from automated calling too much.

Besides my dad was now a bad alcoholic and he needed my help -- he was also chain smoking -- in his mid-70s. I tried moving into the monastery -- it didn't work. So I biked up to my parents and have been doing full lotus healing and helping them out for the past year. It's been fascinating to see some pretty deep energy changes in my parents -- but it takes a while to clear out some serious deep blockages. Slowly my diet is better -- I finally did a 4 day fast which helped cleaned out my system from years of bad diet.

Edited by drewhempel
  • Like 1

When I wear my glasses I find it easier to feel out my third eye. Is this unhealthy? I've always wondered if the rim holding the lenses togther over my nose, even though it doesn't touch, creates a sort of placebo affect. Other-wise I can feel a sliding motion as whatever tool the mind uses to feel out these things slips along the area.

Or *Maybe i'm crazy*

Thx guys!

I often notice women who are overflowing with sexual energy. They look very healthy, with strong clear eyes, shiny healthy hair and glowing skin. Very seductive and very confident.

Is it possible that these women are like this because so many men lust after them and "project" their lust and sexual energy towards them?

Its so storng sometimes that it looks like the woman is bathing in the desire and soaking it up!

There have been a couple posts regarding some sort of general "danger" to opening the third eye too soon, but from what I get from this post the third eye comes into play for creating a healthy and (Non-perverted) energy body. So is it alright to work on opening the third eye or isn't it? lol.

Also, strangely enough I met someone online who may have been doing something like this? I don't know maybe you can give me some insight. The first time I met him on an occult forum, and he wanted to project to me so we could have some sort of energy 'sex' he told me that it was 'okay'? He then started talking to me non-stop and when he would chat with me every chance he got resulting in the top of my head would getting fuzzy and a pleasant feeling would even commence.. Normally I would get down-right tired during this.

He turned out to be something other than mentally stable.

Mt 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Thus demonic forces abuse the 3rd eye in twisted ways. If a person has it open and can not close it then one does not have control, and when one does not have control and is without a protective state of being and protective helpers then one is unprepared to deal with things that may not go very wrong!

Like pouring a wooden bucket of holy water over myself while wrapped in blessed chains!? :D

When I wear my glasses I find it easier to feel out my third eye. Is this unhealthy? I've always wondered if the rim holding the lenses togther over my nose, even though it doesn't touch, creates a sort of placebo affect. Other-wise I can feel a sliding motion as whatever tool the mind uses to feel out these things slips along the area.

Or *Maybe i'm crazy*

Thx guys!

Yeah the third eye is in the center of the brain -- the pineal gland. Chunyi Lin says to find the location of the third eye take your ears and fold the top of your ears towards their centers -- so their folded in half lengthwise -- and that point in the center of the ears, when then projected into the brain in the midpoint of the brain from front to back -- that's the location of the third eye. haha.

So I would just focus on lots of "small universe" exercise -- again the Level 1 meditation c.d. is what I used and what I recommend -- http://springforestqigong.com -- it's $11 -- but there's also a c.d. that's just the small universe exercise for a longer time. Then when the channels open up more and the energy is stronger then you'll get more third eye energy.

I often notice women who are overflowing with sexual energy. They look very healthy, with strong clear eyes, shiny healthy hair and glowing skin. Very seductive and very confident.

Is it possible that these women are like this because so many men lust after them and "project" their lust and sexual energy towards them?

Its so storng sometimes that it looks like the woman is bathing in the desire and soaking it up!

Some females are experts at "soaking up" male energy -- these are the "man-eaters" -- the love 'em and leave 'em types. Camille Pagilia does a good job discussing this in her tome "Sexual Personae" -- about how the femme fatale opens up her fourth eye -- which is the pineal gland in her case, really the third eye. There's absolutely nothing wrong with females who chase after men when they're attracted to males -- but most males can not handle this.

So just as I studied the Perv Attack from pervs -- I also studied the femme fatale. I've known about males who have commited suicide simply because they were in love with a female who was taunting the male but not aware that the male could not emotionally handle the female's sex energy. So the male thought he was in love -- in was just lust really ramped up. Essentially the broken heart energy is just the opposite of the love energy -- and the two go together -- so that when the love energy is really strong then physical separation from the lover will actually cause the sensation of a broken heart. But the third eye energy is actually beyond emotion -- the third eye naturally creates a heart love bliss euphoria -- but this natural "inner smile" of the third eye as bliss arises from the electromagnetic energy of the third eye. So the shen or light energy of the brain and then the chi electromagnetic energy is created from the heart energy when it gets real strong.

In tantra this opening of the female 4th Eye as the femme fatale happens when the female chases down enough male sex energy -- so that the female keeps having climax after climax. Most females are not able to do this but there's a few "alpha females" very adept at "loving and leaving" the males. So when the 4th Eye of the Femme Fatale opens it means the female can be seemingly cold as ice -- without any emotion -- in fact the female has transcended emotion by opening up the third eye energy of the brain.

Dopamine addiction is the most common problem in civilization -- it means being addicted to achieving a linear goal. Normally dopamine addiction is from males being workaholics because when you're getting a job done they you get a dopamine buzz. But dopamine addiction also happens from gambling, from caffeine, from salt, from sugar -- so any kind of card games -- even scrabble puzzles -- but also sex creates a dopamine addiction as well. But there's two kinds of dopamine circuits in the brain -- there's the limbic brain dopamine which is pure instinctual emotion -- and then there's the prefrontal dopamine circuit which can use rational analysis to thereby control and guide the dopamine rush for intentional goals -- working and solving problems for civilization.

The thing is that when the male has the external ejaculation then this burns up the dopamine -- but the internal female climax using the serotonin and dopamine and testosterone -- can keep building up to activate the oxytocin of the heart emotion. So for both the male and female the initial sex energy is the parasympathetic -- relaxation -- energy -- and so the dopamine and serotonin build up. At the climax for both the male and female there is a release of testosterone -- only for the internal climax this testosterone stays in the relaxation parasympathetic nervous system whereas right when the male was the external ejaculation then it triggers the stress system as a "flight" reaction. This is why males sleep after sex -- and the external ejaculation drains the male of energy -- and the female can just keep feeding of the males energy and then the male just gets burned out. Females live seven years longer than males on average. Most males are emotionally retarded because the male has been too stressed out from too much dopamine burn out -- overuse of the fight or flight reaction.

• Like 1

So when the 4th Eye of the Femme Fatale opens it means the female can be seemingly cold as ice -- without any emotion -- in fact the female has transcended emotion by opening up the third eye energy of the brain.

I don't think so!

Does the sensation for you only exist within your skull, or also outside it between the brows? or in the forehead area?

Drew, if I may make a joke, I think you are experimenting with time manipulation techniques ... so that you can sit in full lotus 25 hours a day. :lol:

I myself have can be pretty positive, smiling and generally content and relaxed, and believe it or not I have had negative comments and reactions by people for this.

Because people can falsely perceive this as arrogant, because they realize that this calmness is a kind of power and independence, and they perceive the difference in that regards between you and them and feel inferior, which of course their inner demon doesn't like at all?

When I had magnetic energy running in my head and adjusted my glasses, the fingers touching the root of the nose, I noticed that this touch gave a kind of magnetic pulse flowing along the desired route. It was reproducible. Don't know whether that was just a kind of imaginary help in directing energy, or whether the fingers did something more significant.

From that link:

"In fact, some researchers now believe that the classical view with its military metaphors has been one of the main stumbling- blocks in our understanding of auto-immune diseases such as AIDS."

AIDS is not an auto-immune disease, but a syndrome, described by the occurence of diseases that would naturally occur much more frequently when the immune system is weak/overloaded.

See documentaries "House of Numbers" (from 2009) or "AIDS Inc." or "Deconstructing the Myth of AIDS".

Edited by Hardyg

Like pouring a wooden bucket of holy water over myself while wrapped in blessed chains!? :D

:huh: I wasn't joking but it seems you may have taken it that way... I'm not sure though!?

:huh: I wasn't joking but it seems you may have taken it that way... I'm not sure though!?

Nope i gotcha, I did my best to joke back, but alas...

Yeah the third eye is in the center of the brain -- the pineal gland. Chunyi Lin says to find the location of the third eye take your ears and fold the top of your ears towards their centers -- so their folded in half lengthwise -- and that point in the center of the ears, when then projected into the brain in the midpoint of the brain from front to back -- that's the location of the third eye. haha.

So I would just focus on lots of "small universe" exercise -- again the Level 1 meditation c.d. is what I used and what I recommend -- http://springforestqigong.com -- it's $11 -- but there's also a c.d. that's just the small universe exercise for a longer time. Then when the channels open up more and the energy is stronger then you'll get more third eye energy.

There are actually more centers in the head than just the physical associated with the Pineal gland.

There is also the throb one gets on the brow and all the psychic opening that occurs through breathing there, like seeing spirits and energy bodies and energies in general.

It's all I feel much better to let this all happen naturally through just straight breath meditation. We learn vase breathing in Dzogchen. Vase breathing...

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Does the sensation for you only exist within your skull, or also outside it between the brows? or in the forehead area?

For me yes, with definite revelation of traditionally known third eye type information reflective of opening.

I like Vase Breathing! I haven't practiced in so long. I keep frustrating myself becuase sometimes it works, then I lose it again. I suppose that is the trip and pickyourself back up part of practicing alone.

Unfortunately there is a perv on taobums sucking off people's energy -- and the perv posts a lot. The problem is that people can't read the energy -- it's somewhat shocking to be honest. So most people, by far, are not pervs but when a person is a perv then their electromagnetic essence is stuck in their lower chakra. The perv can not help this -- they are hard-wired like this -- and so the perv will say anything and everything to cover-up their true intentions.

Drew,

Bubble bursting time! :wub:

If you consider grounding ones energy and protecting through sexual energy up through the spine due to the fact of so many energies being channeled through internet forums of so many different personality types being somewhat stressful to deal with... leaching? Then you've let your full lotus go to your head, which it really sometimes seems it has done just that. I don't mean in that good way either, but in that big headed pride, "What I experience is absolute truth" psychic ego.

Because there is more to be interpreted from ones experience of another when one actually sees through anothers eyes and is not just seeing from afar. On the outside looking in, trying to figure it out and thinking that ones experiential projections are the hard facts of the matter, but are not. You have a thick tendency for this as you are very clever so you think your intellectual musings are experiential truths, and you actually manifest this for yourself as your subconscious projections are flowing faster than your conscious mind can adequately interpret so these projections become physiological experiences for you, and many, many times... you alone.

Even though you also share tons of great information here with us and I respect you in many ways for many reasons. :lol:

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Have you opened all your other chakras? I think if you had, then you wouldn't have to ask us this question.

Why do you want to open it?

Drew,

Bubble bursting time! :wub:

I don't mean in that good way either, but in that big headed pride, "What I experience is absolute truth" psychic ego.

Even though you also share tons of great information here with us and I respect you in many ways for many reasons. :lol:

bubble bursting time! :wub:

I don't mean that in a good way, either, but in that big-headed pride, "what I experience in meditation is absolute truth" spiritual ego. As long as it agrees with your tradition and teacher, then it becomes your "perception" of the truth.

But you do share tons of great info here with us about Buddhism and I do respect you in some ways for a few reasons. :lol:

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Have you opened all your other chakras? I think if you had, then you wouldn't have to ask us this question.

Why do you want to open it?

No offense... but who cares?

As I have seen happen on many a spiritual forum, someone asks a technical question about a technical aspect of practice or a specific method, and it is met with philosophical discussion and questions.

If you know a method, but don't want to share, then don't say anything.

If you don't know a method, and don't think it should be pursued, then don't say anything.

If you want to start a discussion about the pursuit of enlightenment/powers/sex/money/compassion/popularity/whatever, then start a different thread.

I don't mean to respond to/pick on you specifically, but the type of sentiment you raised has happened thousands of times in the past, and probably much more before that, and it honestly contributes absolutely nothing to the discussion. It's like a teen asking how to have safe sex, and then a bunch of people start throwing out their personal opinions towards sex, and pretty much talking about every single point EXCEPT the important one.

IMHO, a technical thread should stick to technical aspects of the techniques being taught. Any other debate should, I think, be done in a different thread.

And on that note, I sent this link to Ralis via PM, partly because I've tried to cut down how much time I spent on forums, and partly because I wanted to steer clear of threads which I know aren't going to produce much but..... this is something I came across a while ago, dunno if it was on this forum, whether I got it from someone, or what:

http://www.clairvision.org/books/ate/free-download-awakening-the-third-eye.html

(it's available for download by the creators of the book, at least that's my understanding, so no need to fear copyright infringement!)

The method seems to start out focusing on breathing, and trying to get a very tactile awareness of that breath, being able to feel it physically in the body, then being able to have that same feeling with energy/awareness, then centering that feeling/energy/awareness in the area of the third eye.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 1

Well what I'm doing right now with my energy level is sitting in full lotus and then I "flex my third eye" -- which is hard to describe -- not sure how "I" do this. But I focus my intention on my third eye and then it starts pulsating -- the pineal gland. This then activates my vagus nerve on the right side of my neck -- so you can see my neck pulsating as the carotid artery and the vagus nerve are sending up energy from my lower body.

So essentially I'm filling my brain with the jing energy -- which in the lower body is hormones and blood -- but in the brain it's the sacrocranial fluid. So the fluid creates a pressure along the outside of my brain -- in the cavity for the sacrocranial fluid -- and then through the brain stem the hormones -- mainly serotonin -- then go into the brain via the endothelial cells connecting with the carotid artery and the vagus nerve. So the jing energy then feeds the pineal gland -- where the jing energy is then transduced into the chi-shen energy as an electromagnetic bliss sensation.

As the electromagnetic bliss sensation builds up then it spreads to the pituitary gland and also the center of the forehead -- and the energy is also shot out of the eyes and then the top of the head also starts pulsating. At this time the jing energy is also getting cleaned out -- which means any blockages I have in my body from food get leached out of my skull, via the sacrocranial fluid along the outside brain cavity. That's why for the full lotus third eye transmission you have to be running clean -- with an empty intestine and everything.

Qigong masters do the modified bigu -- fasting for 24 hours once a week and then eat just one little veggie meal once a day the rest of the week. But to do that you also have to do a 4 hour nonstop full lotus session every night and also during the day continue meditating. I've instead been doing lots of heavy physical labor and I've been eating whatever food my dad buys -- so I use vinegar and alcohol as antiseptics against the sugar which is the main food blockage -- but also salt, meat. Food is pretty much an energy blockage unless it's on the modified bigu diet. I mean food is definitely a source of jing energy -- but it's an impure source of jing energy compared to the sex life force energy as jing energy. That's the great secret taboo of energy work -- Michael Winn gets into this when he describes how one of the energy yoga masters in Yogananda's lineage had to rely on young females to recharge his jing energy when he was older.

So anyway the "inner smile" is actually because the inner ear for humans used to be the reptilian jaw of our ancestors -- when we were tree shrews. So our inner ear connects with the pineal gland so that when the brain stem energy activates the pineal gland and there's the third eye bliss -- this creates an "inner smile" of the former jaw bones for the early primates. And then the left brain vagus nerve connects down to the right side of the heart -- this is why in advaita vedanta mind yoga you focus your energy on the right side of the heart -- as mind yoga is left brain meditation, focusing the source of the I-thought as an inner listening of the "inner ear."

But then the jing sensations are also the energy blockages of people around me -- so the chi energy shoots out of the pineal gland and then the jing energy goes in. If it's the female life force jing energy -- then this tantra dynamic creates mutual climaxes which go on and on -- and so the more chi energy I shoot into the females then the more I heal myself -- because at the same time I'm taking in the jing energy and harmonizing it through the full lotus vortex. So the heart chakra opens up and then the deeper blockages clear out and the channels open up more -- and the chi energy gets stronger since it's built from more pure jing energy, instead of food jing. And as the chi gets stronger then the shen energy gets stronger.

At that point the tantra is too intense -- at least to be done in public -- and the shen energy starts to create astral travel with a spacetime vortex. So then at night the yin spirit does spacetime travel and the chi energy is strong -- so you have flying dreams, dreams in vivid color, and then precognitive dreams as well.

Since I've been focusing on healing my parents -- old people have low jing energy. So again I've had to rely on food for jing energy but all these factors depend on the situation. Of course this is just the first Dhyana or samadhi level -- the realm of heavenly bliss which gets you to the lower level of the heavenly realm of form. So for the real meditation of nirvikalpa samadhi the chi energy is too strong for normal modern Western society -- unless you can have a practice space where people don't harass you about mediation, special diet, etc. That would mean charging money for energy healings so that you can have funds for a special practice place. I could have done that when I had first built up my energy levels but I just didn't want to commit to that type of situation. Instead I spent the past 10 years doing research on converting the energy dynamics back into Western science -- and then I did tantra meditation or "crazy zen" meditation -- the left-hand path so to speak aka "turning shit into gold!" haha.

• Like 1

Okay, although it sounds like you create the majority of the energy you use inside you own body - but the energy exchanges sound really interesting.

Otherwise with the Pineal gland - I have something in my ears that I can click and hum without moving my jaw - it must be a muscle or something, anyhow i'm not sue how I figured that one out so I can understand that it isn't easy to explain how to do something like fill your brain with Jing energy.

Maybe Vase breathing would do the trick, I do feel bliss through out my heart and brain area when it is working well, I just need tons more practice becuase I tend to screw it up as I go. Like: I get some bliss or inner heat; which causes me to become excited and I lose concentration. :) Those little successes are really encouraging.

Okay, although it sounds like you create the majority of the energy you use inside you own body - but the energy exchanges sound really interesting.

Otherwise with the Pineal gland - I have something in my ears that I can click and hum without moving my jaw - it must be a muscle or something, anyhow i'm not sue how I figured that one out so I can understand that it isn't easy to explain how to do something like fill your brain with Jing energy.

Maybe Vase breathing would do the trick, I do feel bliss through out my heart and brain area when it is working well, I just need tons more practice becuase I tend to screw it up as I go. Like: I get some bliss or inner heat; which causes me to become excited and I lose concentration. :) Those little successes are really encouraging.

Again the "small universe" exercise is key because if you just sublimate the jing energy that is not enough. There has to be purification or ionization of the jing energy -- this is done through brain concentration as the brain energy is electromagnetic -- and the brain concentration then opens up the heart chakra which is the "Big Accumulator" of chi energy from the jing energy.

The emptiness means that the energy is always transforming and the energy can be accumulated -- but if you have extra energy then it will also naturally flow to people who need it. So to store up the energy is difficult -- but to open up the third eye you need to store up a lot of jing energy and also purify or ionize it into chi energy. That's why it's stated there should be three months without any lose of reproductive fluids so you can store up your jing energy.

Now if there's an energy master with the fully open third eye then they can transmit the shen energy which is a laser energy -- so when you get the laser transmission then you see light -- your body fills with light energy. So with the third eye fully open the energy master can easily recharge their energy through the emptiness as the shen connection -- the shen energy is the most harmonized or purified -- and then shen is from storing up lots of chi energy.

Finally if enough shen energy is stored up then you can transfer it back into the jing energy for the creation of a new physical body -- which is called the yang shen body instead of the yin shen spirit which is a light body.

• Like 1

"I have something in my ears that I can click and hum without moving my jaw"

I can do this weirdo "mini-mco" inside my skull and I can "flutter" something between the two hemispheres at the front.

So far, absolutely no benefits to doing either of these things (which sound pretty stupid, eh?) have been found. Apart from telling people about it, obviously :lol: