ralis

Third Eye

Hi!

I believe there is no shortcut to having a high-level third eye. Either you have very good inborn quality and can do it by using just about any method out there or by yourself.

In case you do not have that inborn quality you will have a very hard time without a comprehensive theory.

I recommend Falun Gong to anyone who wants to progress fast from their current level. With Falun Gong you can quickly compensate for lacking inborn quality and open your third eye at a high level by improving your xinxing level and purifying your body.

Read more here: http://www.falundafa.org/eng/books.html - Zhuan Falun is the true cultivation book.

I rather have the nine eyes. We are still in the Vedic era and it prepares

for the "most fucked up move".

BTW...get the four golden wheels from Robert Peng. It is a way

to do a contained "most fucked up move" and get away clean.

Edited by lino

Hey

The nine eyes is what happens when somebody

tries to get off the Vedas, Talmud, Bible, and the

Quran.

Indeed... it's not been an easy road for me as well. Getting away from those that think they are one with the cycle of birth and death is hard. It's very deep the quality of bondage even into the blissful and formless realms. It's true that the Buddha got off this wheel of absorption and re-expression naming the cause... "GOD".. the source of all cyclical being. Though deep, is the be all of Samsara, so to understand the emptiness teaching is really the depth of getting past that level of ignorant bliss, no matter how powerful it may seem to be on psychic and physical levels.

EDIT: Those without the capacity to understand the emptiness teaching still may have eons to go with many cycles of rebirth before they actually do, even if those rebirths are within high and powerful bliss realms. These are very high delusions. Though to the vast majority it may seem psychotic to say so... I have been up there, beyond this here too many times to deny the fact of so many so called Myths. I know directly the truths that they were pointing to, beyond this limited identity with a physicality.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

I'm not saying that every elaboration of the concept of "GOD" is wrong, but most are influenced by the dark one Mara's hands for sure. His power is located between the 3rd and 4th chakra illumined by the dark side of the 3rd eye. When one takes the information gathered there within into personal power dimensions instead of selfless love dimensions found in the 4th chakra.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

I would like some feedback on awakening the third eye.

ralis

Depends on who you are as to when it can/will happen.

During a natural process neigong method, it will just about always happen, BUT in a safe and natural instead of forced manner. Every energy center below it should be opened and balanced. For instance, what happens when a person forces open the "3rd eye" before they have opened and balanced Heart? IMO it should never be done.

It ain't demon eyes. It is the pragmatic route. It is a route to get off the

bloody history of the Vedas. It is actual arhant route of claiming what you

were born with.

The eye in every pore is what happens when the nine eyes get enough poisonings.

Hydra legend.

You may very well explain how you practically achieve what you are talking about? How do you cultivate your nine eyes exactly and become an Arhant? I believe you refer to the nine heavenly layers. Each level gives a new eyesight but you do not have nine eyes. You need to get much higher than Arhant I believe.

You may very well explain how you practically achieve what you are talking about? How do you cultivate your nine eyes exactly and become an Arhant? I believe you refer to the nine heavenly layers. Each level gives a new eyesight but you do not have nine eyes. You need to get much higher than Arhant I believe.

My family got excommunicated from the church. I was a little kid at 10 years old.

I thought to myself,"I could be a nice guy without heaven." This might have coincided

with either having exercised (for a very long time)for two days or/and spending a day at

the beach (eight hours in the salt water). Nine eyes is the actual attainment for getting

off the Vedas. Watch out for the accompanying curse though. There is a curse on it

where people invade aggressive homosexuality and resentment towards some other than

benign invasion (Sodom and Gomorrah). The unbenign invasion is your etheric shield reacting

towards unseen people that have done you harm before.

Depends on who you are as to when it can/will happen.

During a natural process neigong method, it will just about always happen, BUT in a safe and natural instead of forced manner. Every energy center below it should be opened and balanced. For instance, what happens when a person forces open the "3rd eye" before they have opened and balanced Heart? IMO it should never be done.

i was just about to post the same thing, thank you :blush:

forcing the third eye open without any other energetic work is not only silly but can be dangerous.

this mystical third eye opening will occur on its own through sustained practice.

what is your reason for wanting your third eye to be open anyhow?

• Like 1

The Vedas is so fucked up in nature that it limits people. Watch out for the

aggressive homosexuality curse/hex. The nine eyes and the eight eyes are

anatomically there but take a lot of bullshit to open. People have been poisoned

so much. Every person that you see overweight (overfat) is overweight (overfat)

because of poisonings. It ain't a calorie surplus. The fat is created to get

toxic substances away from the body. The nine eyes are always there but the

"most fucked up move" can be accessed at any time. Again, Robert Peng has the

four golden wheels script. We are under the Vedas until we see tangible things

in this realm happening. So the "most fucked up move" still applies.

Nope.

The Vedas is so fucked up in nature that it limits people. Watch out for the

aggressive homosexuality curse/hex. The nine eyes and the eight eyes are

anatomically there but take a lot of bullshit to open. People have been poisoned

so much. Every person that you see overweight (overfat) is overweight (overfat)

because of poisonings. It ain't a calorie surplus. The fat is created to get

toxic substances away from the body. The nine eyes are always there but the

"most fucked up move" can be accessed at any time. Again, Robert Peng has the

four golden wheels script. We are under the Vedas until we see tangible things

in this realm happening. So the "most fucked up move" still applies.

woah.. i am confused by your posts :huh:

what path do you actually follow, what is your practice?

Yeah there's almost always one perv on taobums pretending to be enlightened but in fact just sucking off people's energy so they can have more male ejaculations. haha. It's pretty sad since most people can't read the energy online. Last time I outed a perv on taobums I got banned for a week so I'm not going to do it anymore. But let's just say it's a GLARING problem in my "eye" at least. haha. For one perv attack it takes about an hour of full lotus to reverse the damage done. The perv has their electromagnetic energy stuck in their lower chakra and so they have their intention as the OPPOSITE of someone transmitting third eye energy. So the perv goes ON and ON about how spiritual they are -- going WAY out of their way to fixate on theoretical b.s. -- all the time they are SUCKING off the energy on taobums so they can have more male ejaculations!! haha. That's the nature of evil though -- it hides and lies and most people are too innocent to know any better.

If I can't sit in full lotus is "indian" sitting okay? I can't even do that without leaning against a wall. Sitting straight with my bum on the floor in just about any position causes me to slowly fall over. I think that a small stool would give me more stability, but I don't have one yet.

I've noticed during my first semester at the local community college that constant use of the third eye has a pleasant opening effect. I closed my eyes and leaned against a railing at one point and almost fell over becuase I felt that I was falling "through" it at one point. "Holy crap" Heh!

Although I wonder how my enviroment holds me back from developing. I feel tired when attempting energy work here, and I have this feeling of being drained in my room and start to feel lethargic immediately.

woah.. i am confused by your posts :huh:

what path do you actually follow, what is your practice?

The Path of Don Pablo Morales. I'm going the tribal route.

I modified the route though.

If I can't sit in full lotus is "indian" sitting okay? I can't even do that without leaning against a wall. Sitting straight with my bum on the floor in just about any position causes me to slowly fall over. I think that a small stool would give me more stability, but I don't have one yet.

I've noticed during my first semester at the local community college that constant use of the third eye has a pleasant opening effect. I closed my eyes and leaned against a railing at one point and almost fell over becuase I felt that I was falling "through" it at one point. "Holy crap" Heh!

Although I wonder how my enviroment holds me back from developing. I feel tired when attempting energy work here, and I have this feeling of being drained in my room and start to feel lethargic immediately.

Yeah at first you do standing active exercises at a 3 to 1 ratio to the sitting passive exercises. The standing active exercises build up your jing energy but then the "small universe" or "microcosmic orbit" exercise converts the jing to chi. When the chi builds up then you have strong electromagnetic fields going throughout the body and so flexibility returns from the chi energy. That's why it's more important to study the alchemy dynamics of building up jing, purifying it into chi. Then when the chi is strong enough it turns into shen for the third eye opening energy.

Mind yoga on its own will do this as a "top down" approach of shen energy which then sublimates your jing energy into more shen energy but it's a very slow process -- and requires a very pure environment since the mind on its own is weak. And also the more the channels are open the more there is an awareness of the energy around you which otherwise would be subconscious -- and so to open the third eye is an interactive process with the environment around you. The energy is always transforming -- so to fully open the third eye is a rare achievement since it requires building up lots of jing into chi and then into shen energy. Normally people around you will deconvert your chi energy back into jing and even then into sex fluids.

This deconversion of chi into jing and even into sex fluids -- is even a major problem on taobums. It only takes one perv to ruin the energy on a website -- because they just continually lie -- using words to hide their true intention of sucking off people's jing energy for their own male ejaculations. Fortunately there's several good healers on taobums which helps counteract the perv attack issue. haha. When I lived in the city I was constantly being chased by male pervs -- wanting my energy so they could ejaculate.

I had to study this phenomenon for a while to figure out what Gurdjieff also states -- that the Number 1 person (the perv) is hard-wired due to a trauma that happened before puberty was finished. So it takes a Number 5 person (fully opened third eye) to reverse the damage of a Number 1 person -- while I'm only a Number 4 person. haha. For me it takes an hour of full lotus to counteract one perv attack (which means to reverse their low electromagnetic chakra focus on creating sex fluids back into jing energy, then back into chi energy and then into shen energy transmitted out of the third eye). Continual exposure to the perv means more attacks by the perv. Still if you continue to sit in full lotus then eventually the perv realizes that they can never control your energy because you can always recharge your energy. At that point the perv, instead of trying to use seduction so they can suck off a person for their own ejaculation -- will then get angry and possibly violent. After they get angry -- if they still don't get what they want -- then they deplete their energy and get depressed from lack of jing energy. Then they go out to hunt down more jing by sucking people off -- and their parasitical cycle repeats. The goal of the perv is to reverse someone's kidney will power into fear by sucking off a person's sex energy -- turning someone into a sex slave.

As Vivekananda stated: spirituality is just sublimated sex energy.

Yeah at first you do standing active exercises at a 3 to 1 ratio to the sitting passive exercises. The standing active exercises build up your jing energy but then the "small universe" or "microcosmic orbit" exercise converts the jing to chi. When the chi builds up then you have strong electromagnetic fields going throughout the body and so flexibility returns from the chi energy. That's why it's more important to study the alchemy dynamics of building up jing, purifying it into chi. Then when the chi is strong enough it turns into shen for the third eye opening energy.

Mind yoga on its own will do this as a "top down" approach of shen energy which then sublimates your jing energy into more shen energy but it's a very slow process -- and requires a very pure environment since the mind on its own is weak. And also the more the channels are open the more there is an awareness of the energy around you which otherwise would be subconscious -- and so to open the third eye is an interactive process with the environment around you. The energy is always transforming -- so to fully open the third eye is a rare achievement since it requires building up lots of jing into chi and then into shen energy. Normally people around you will deconvert your chi energy back into jing and even then into sex fluids.

This deconversion of chi into jing and even into sex fluids -- is even a major problem on taobums. It only takes one perv to ruin the energy on a website -- because they just continually lie -- using words to hide their true intention of sucking off people's jing energy for their own male ejaculations. Fortunately there's several good healers on taobums which helps counteract the perv attack issue. haha. When I lived in the city I was constantly being chased by male pervs -- wanting my energy so they could ejaculate.

I had to study this phenomenon for a while to figure out what Gurdjieff also states -- that the Number 1 person (the perv) is hard-wired due to a trauma that happened before puberty was finished. So it takes a Number 5 person (fully opened third eye) to reverse the damage of a Number 1 person -- while I'm only a Number 4 person. haha. For me it takes an hour of full lotus to counteract one perv attack (which means to reverse their low electromagnetic chakra focus on creating sex fluids back into jing energy, then back into chi energy and then into shen energy transmitted out of the third eye). Continual exposure to the perv means more attacks by the perv. Still if you continue to sit in full lotus then eventually the perv realizes that they can never control your energy because you can always recharge your energy. At that point the perv, instead of trying to use seduction so they can suck off a person for their own ejaculation -- will then get angry and possibly violent. After they get angry -- if they still don't get what they want -- then they deplete their energy and get depressed from lack of jing energy. Then they go out to hunt down more jing by sucking people off -- and their parasitical cycle repeats. The goal of the perv is to reverse someone's kidney will power into fear by sucking off a person's sex energy -- turning someone into a sex slave.

As Vivekananda stated: spirituality is just sublimated sex energy.

Curious, a friend was sitting on the couch behind me as I meditated and I saw a flash of red droplets or red color passs between us and he fell into a restful sleep that completely re-energized him. Is this an example of deconverting energy?

The Path of Don Pablo Morales. I'm going the tribal route.

I modified the route though.

There's a way to talk so as to try to be understood, and then there's a way to talk so as to hint at having something bigger-better than others up one's sleeve. A way to say "I know what I know and I'm looking you in the eye and telling you what I know... or at least the part I know I can tell." And then there's a way to say "I know and you don't, na na na na na." I would very much like to hear your story told the way people tell things when they want to be understood. No guarantee you are dealing with an audience that is smart enough and sensitive enough to understand, of course... but we're all in the same boat in this regard. My approach is, I try to do my best and then leave the outcome to the gods.

The ability to look people in the eye while talking to them is one of the taoist markers of being on the right track spiritually. I wonder if this can be accomplished with nine eyes.:unsure::blink::lol:

• Like 1

Curious, a friend was sitting on the couch behind me as I meditated and I saw a flash of red droplets or red color passs between us and he fell into a restful sleep that completely re-energized him. Is this an example of deconverting energy?

Sounds like you recharged his jing energy. I do that at a distance while in full lotus. So the third eye transmission is a "chi" transmission but, as Dr. David Palmer describes in his book "Qigong Fever" -- "qi" as a catch-all term is comprised of jing, chi and shen. Only the ratios are different. So the more shen the more powerful -- but to do a third eye transmission then you would have had some level of shen energy -- the pineal gland works as a piezoelectric transducer -- the pressure on the calcite crystals creates the electromagnetic energy. The energy is transduced from the lower body via the vagus nerve as the deep relaxation parasympathetic system. That's why the body channels have to be completely cleaned out for the third eye transmissions -- the lower body has tons of serotonin but there's also the anaerobic bacteria. So the qigong masters relying on full lotus like Wang, Liping and Chunyi Lin and Yan Xin -- they practice the modified bigu diet -- fasting one day a week and eating one little veggie meal a day. But that diet also requires a good 4 hour nonstop full lotus session a night -- of deep meditation to recharge the jing energy from the shen energy through the third eye.

Yeah my coworkers used to come to me for a "charge up" and I would recharge their jing energy -- I just sat in full lotus at work all the time. But my diet was really bad so I was always off-gassing anaerobic bacteria and I had to use antiseptics. The brain will leach the poisons as the pineal gland transduces the jing energy into the chi and shen energy. But then if you take in jing energy from someone else you can convert it back into the shen energy -- but it has to be harmonized first into the love energy via the kidneys and the parasympathetic internal climaxes.

The "small universe" practice is the easiest means to do this conversion of jing energy into shen -- so I recommend getting the practice c.d. for the small universe from http://springforestqigong.com -- the Level 1 c.d. is only $11 -- plus shipping -- http://www.springforestqigong.com/instructional_tools.htm

Edited by drewhempel

There's a way to talk so as to try to be understood, and then there's a way to talk so as to hint at having something bigger-better than others up one's sleeve. A way to say "I know what I know and I'm looking you in the eye and telling you what I know... or at least the part I know I can tell." And then there's a way to say "I know and you don't, na na na na na." I would very much like to hear your story told the way people tell things when they want to be understood. No guarantee you are dealing with an audience that is smart enough and sensitive enough to understand, of course... but we're all in the same boat in this regard. My approach is, I try to do my best and then leave the outcome to the gods.

The ability to look people in the eye while talking to them is one of the taoist markers of being on the right track spiritually. I wonder if this can be accomplished with nine eyes.:unsure::blink::lol:

thank you for that post :)

yup very interesting when even online someone isn't able to just be straight with you and not filled with ego when you ask them a simple question...

A lot of what is out there is wayward cultivation that isn't suited to people

that are trying to keep a healthy body, virtue, or realistic/pragmatic behaviors. A lot of this stuff has to be figured

out mechanically. The kundalini/tree of death fucks up at least four chakras

under the Vedas system. So there are three chakras functional. It matches up

with the three pronged pitchfork of a demon...ignorance, aversion, and desire.

I'm having trouble matching up the relevant blocked chakras.

It isn't stuff that I want to be fucking around with.

Edited by lino

that are trying to keep a healthy body, virtue, or realistic/pragmatic behaviors. A lot of this stuff has to be figured

cultivation should not be causing you to "fuck up" any of your chakra, or destroy your health/energy in any way. i would step away from any system that says that this is normal, or that a "homosexual curse" can come upon you from doing this practice..... woah :blink:

• Like 1

I would just get with a good vipassana class and regulate your calm.

I would just get with a good vipassana class and regulate your calm.

I'm passing up on that. I'll go with what is tried and true. I'll

go to the gym.

"I'm passing up on that. I'll go with what is tried and true. I'll

go to the gym."

Good call.