ralis

Third Eye

I'm passing up on that. I'll go with what is tried and true. I'll

go to the gym.

Alright dude... but vipassana is just practice of inner awareness of your workings, you can do it while you work out as well. But... do what you feel makes you feel great! I personally love to work out! That endorphin and dopamine rush you get? Wonderful!

Alright dude... but vipassana is just practice of inner awareness of your workings, you can do it while you work out as well. But... do what you feel makes you feel great! I personally love to work out! That endorphin and dopamine rush you get? Wonderful!

Thanks

I try to get to Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness. Working out gets strange

without it. I'm not sensitive enough to gauge recovery without it.

thanks brother :)

Edited by lino

The third eye seems to be tied very closely to the pineal gland and the pituitary gland, almost as if it exists between the electromagnetic connection between the two. So then perhaps the activation of the third eye requires meditation within that area of the cranium, in the center brow, the pineal gland and the pituitary gland.

Try feeling the pineal gland. I don't think many people really try to feel the gland let alone feel comfortable moving conscious energy into and around the center pineal core of the cranium. It's an unusually deep place which doesn't feel comfortable hanging out in.

I'd warn though, against obsessing over any third eye related stuff. I think it's activation and clarity occurs naturally as the adept develops and like any type of meditation should be approached with a gentle pace.

Edited by hyok
  • Like 1

The third eye seems to be tied very closely to the pineal gland and the pituitary gland, almost as if it exists between the electromagnetic connection between the two. So then perhaps the activation of the third eye requires meditation within that area of the cranium, in the center brow, the pineal gland and the pituitary gland.

Try feeling the pineal gland. I don't think many people really try to feel the gland let alone feel comfortable moving conscious energy into and around the center pineal core of the cranium. It's an unusually deep place which doesn't feel comfortable hanging out in.

I'd warn though, against obsessing over any third eye related stuff. I think it's activation and clarity occurs naturally as the adept develops and like any type of meditation should be approached with a gentle pace.

It is a trojan, not a natural part of the body.

A lot of what is out there is wayward cultivation that isn't suited to people

that are trying to keep a healthy body, virtue, or realistic/pragmatic behaviors.

A lot of this stuff has to be figured

out mechanically. The kundalini/tree of death fucks up at least four chakras

under the Vedas system. So there are three chakras functional. It matches up

with the three pronged pitchfork of a demon...ignorance, aversion, and desire.

I'm having trouble matching up the relevant blocked chakras.

It isn't stuff that I want to be fucking around with.

I've been studying all kinds of ancient symbols which interest me very much... got a little library on the subject in the process of accumulation. "The three-pronged pitchfork of a demon" is, believe it or not, derived from the early fishing implement and is a very ancient symbol of power and authority in human symbolic circulation for at least 75,000 years. The way the power it symbolizes is used depends on who uses it and what for.

In Hinduism it is the symbol of the god Shiva. In Shiva's hands it represents the three phases of time, past, present, and future. It has its own mudra, the trishulahastra.

In the hands of Poseidon or Neptune, it is used to control the seas. It is therefore the alchemical symbol for Water.

But since its prongs resemble flames, it is also a Fire symbol. It stands for thunderbolts and lightning and as such is carried by many sky gods too -- e.g., Thor or Wotan of Norse mythology.

If the three prongs are of even length, it is a secret symbol of the cross of Christianity.

Wiccans evoke its earliest association with the Goddess and consider the three prongs to represent the Triple Goddess -- virgin, mother, crone.

Now Satan uses it to harry souls in hell, of course, but it's not the trident's primary or only function... it just happens to be that versatile. Like a computer... one can write something good or something evil using the same keyboard.

• Like 1

Hi Drew,

These perverts are a serious issue if so much meditation needs to be made after an encounter with one. If a person is constantly around perverts then they must end up in real problems.

There are some things that I dont fully understand.

Are these perverts aware of what they are doing or are they sucking off energy unintentionally?

How can a person tell when another person is a pervert and attempting to suck their energy or deconvert it and why does the pervert do this?

Besides from identifying them and avoiding them, what can be done to prevent them from attempting an attack?

Many thanks.

"How can a person tell when another person is a pervert and attempting to suck their energy"

I'll take a stab at this one. Just an opinion fueled by experience. When you feel physically drained after being around them. Nothing weird. Some people are just vamps. We don't exactly have cultures that encourage "whole" personhood so a person will often (erroneously) believe that they have to go "outside" themselves to get "whole."

My take is that their own ego-structure isn't strong enough so they want "input" from you to reinforce it. So it could be emotional support they want. Maybe someone to vent their feelings to. Recognition for achievement. Praise. Flattery. Maybe someone to make angry so they get noticed. I think it's just perception and mirroring at a level that could pass for "esoteric".

I also don't think you can "prevent attack" - because that's the other person's problem. Of course, if you get drained then it ends up being your problem. So I guess you take care of yourself? Watch which thoughts "belong to you" and which don't. Practice awareness all day, not just sitting in FL. Be kind to yourself. Know when something isn't "your problem".

• Like 1

I've had pressure at my third eye area when reading certain posts here on TTB and today when I was reading a buddhist book.

Is this some sort of energy transmission?

Thanks Kate.

I seem to be surrounded by these kind of people, my energy and attention is constantly being scattered and directed towards others and I end up feeling very irritated and depleted. (I laugh as I write this!)

I was happy as a kid, I would simply hit somone that made me feel like that and feel great, now I have to supress it all and go nuts!

Dealing with people is full of responsibilities and fulfiling expectations. Holding open a door for the person behind you, being polite, smiling when expected...... Most either "act" the way they think is expected of them and develop a type of dual personality, or they get intoxicated to silence their minds and thoughts to get some peace. Its quite unhealthy.

Im gonna revert to punching those who irritate me, its more healthy as long I can get away with it !

Thanks Kate.

I seem to be surrounded by these kind of people, my energy and attention is constantly being scattered and directed towards others and I end up feeling very irritated and depleted. (I laugh as I write this!)

I was happy as a kid, I would simply hit somone that made me feel like that and feel great, now I have to supress it all and go nuts!

Dealing with people is full of responsibilities and fulfiling expectations. Holding open a door for the person behind you, being polite, smiling when expected...... Most either "act" the way they think is expected of them and develop a type of dual personality, or they get intoxicated to silence their minds and thoughts to get some peace. Its quite unhealthy.

Im gonna revert to punching those who irritate me, its more healthy as long I can get away with it !

wait what? :lol:

I just came to read whats going on here and got this as the last post, I hope its a joke, maybe it is I dont know and too lazy to backtrack :lol:

Holding the door for people and being polite is very different from being a tyrant by physically suppressing people who irritate you unintentionally. Though in a job, you must have a dual personality because you're being paid to represent the company or store or whatever, so you must have a pleasant vibe so people come back for more or work together to get a job done. If you wanna tell people you don't like to beat it, be self employed or the boss.

If you have a dual personality it is your fault for being too afraid to be yourself, even if it means being "strange". I myself have can be pretty positive, smiling and generally content and relaxed, and believe it or not I have had negative comments and reactions by people for this.

You know, people like me can be pretty weird, since life just sucks for middle class people, omg you know, I need to be more stressed out and negative. Being positive and generally happy and content with what I have at the moment makes me a pushover or a bit of a dope who doesn't really understand how the world works :lol:

BUt whatever, I don't know what exactly you been through/go through now, so peace brother.

@wtm

Its a big zit thats coming.

Now about that third eye, why doesn't it start off open or remain open like our normal eyes?

Whats up with that yo'?

"I seem to be surrounded by these kind of people, my energy and attention is constantly being scattered and directed towards others and I end up feeling very irritated and depleted. (I laugh as I write this!)"

-aha. So perhaps, just perhaps this would make sense to work on NOT scattering yourself?

-there might be other options. Of course suppression drives people nuts but that's only because we haven't necessarily learned any other ways of dealing with it.

Dealing with people is full of responsibilities and fulfiling expectations.

- It almost certainly makes you responsible for yourself.

Holding open a door for the person behind you,

- I'd just say that's being kind

- being polite,

- if it helps to get your point across without resorting to violence, I'd say go ahead

- smiling when expected......

- that one I'd don't agree with.

Most either "act" the way they think is expected of them and develop a type of dual personality, or they get intoxicated to silence their minds and thoughts to get some peace. Its quite unhealthy.

- I guess it happens to lots of people but they do deal with it in healthy ways sometimes. Yes, sometimes not.

- Unless you get punched yourself :lol: I'd rather suggest working with what you've got. Best revenge is your own blossoming - IME and 2cts.

Thanks Kate!

Hi That Guy,

Most of what I wrote was tongue in cheek to lighten the mood of my questions about perverts and their motivations for making stealth attacks and how to spot them and prevent them. It was like emergency planning for a terror attack!

I understand what Kate explained about negative vibes from people, but my questions were more specific to the type of sucking off of energy and the effect it has on a persons internal alchemy progress and de conversion of qi to jing that Drew hes mentioned.

Thanks to both of you!

Hi Drew,

These perverts are a serious issue if so much meditation needs to be made after an encounter with one. If a person is constantly around perverts then they must end up in real problems.

There are some things that I dont fully understand.

Are these perverts aware of what they are doing or are they sucking off energy unintentionally?

How can a person tell when another person is a pervert and attempting to suck their energy or deconvert it and why does the pervert do this?

Besides from identifying them and avoiding them, what can be done to prevent them from attempting an attack?

Many thanks.

Unfortunately there is a perv on taobums sucking off people's energy -- and the perv posts a lot. The problem is that people can't read the energy -- it's somewhat shocking to be honest. So most people, by far, are not pervs but when a person is a perv then their electromagnetic essence is stuck in their lower chakra. The perv can not help this -- they are hard-wired like this -- and so the perv will say anything and everything to cover-up their true intentions.

Just consider the recent scandal on the perv priests in the Christian church. My point is that the perv will hide under the pretension of being the most religious person -- will claim to be enlightened, will talk about all their enlightenment experiences, etc. -- but it's all lies. Sure they may have had some "experiences" but they didn't stabilize in sublimating their energy -- they have a lower chakra blockage.

A perv builds up their own reality of self-delusion -- and then attempts to suck people into it -- turning them into sex slaves. So the perv will often use humor to break people's will power -- because the "belly laugh" is a way to activate a person's lower chakra energy and then that person has made themselves vulnerable to be sucked off. Their laughing removes their defense barriers of will power. Once a person's kidney will power is reversed then the perv feeds off the jing energy to create more sex fluid for themselves. So the perv lurking on taobums -- several males have already expressed their irritation at this person -- because if a male is practicing body transformation sincerely then their intuitive reaction to the perv is one of righteous anger. But just as many males are "seduced" by this person since they don't know any better.

The heart love energy gets deconverted to the liver energy as anger and then the liver energy as anger gets deconverted to the kidney energy as pure will power. Continued exposure to the perv will then deconvert the kidney will power to sex fluids -- with the result that the perv will have sucked off the person's kidney jing energy to increase their own sex fluids. There's a mirror reaction in your own body when you can read a person's electromagnetic essence -- where it's stored in their body. But a perv can not read someone's energy when their electromagnetic focus is stored in their brain.

The goal is to focus on the positive to improve your own energy -- so even discussing the issue of the perv attack is a problem as it's a focus on the negative -- but nevertheless evil is real. It's a matter of psychophysiological energy -- not words -- it's an energy issue, whereas words don't change anything. If someone is constantly being lied to but they remain in denial about it or are unaware -- then that person remains a victim. Parasitism is just a fact of ecology -- every type of being has a niche in reality. Since spirituality is based on sublimated sex energy then it's a perfect realm for the perv to suck off energy.

Keep in mind that pervs are males obsessed with their own external ejaculations. Unfortunately some females are surrounded by a perv male so that the female's jing energy is so frequently sucked off by the male that the female's electromagnetic essence is also sucked down to her lower chakras. But for the female this problem can easily be reversed if the female is able to remove herself from the environment of the perv. Since a female naturally sublimates her sex energy then the female is inherently not a perv -- but she can be temporarily turned into a perv just because she is constantly being parasitized by the perv attack.

Also to tell a perv that they are a perv is completely counterproductive -- because words, and the level of conceptual knowledge is just a superficial left-brain level of energy -- it does not at all deal with the subconscious level of electromagnetic energy stored in the body. A perv believes that no one can tell they have their electromagnetic essence stuck in their sex chakra with their focus on ejaculation -- so the perv will lie and lie to cover up this tragic fact. Also ANY interaction with the perv will just be an excuse for the perv to suck off your energy (any interaction is an energy interaction!) Because that's just what the perv does as a parasite -- they are structurally set up to constantly suck off people's jing energy -- to constantly deconvert the third eye electromagnetic energy back into lower chakra jing energy and then to deconvert that jing energy back into sex fluids for themselves.

Opposites attract -- so the perv is always attracted to people who have built up their jing energy, transducing it into chi -- and so the more a person builds up their energy, the more evil they will have to counteract. Since the perv is "hard-wired" on a deep electromagnetic level then it takes a Number 5 person -- someone with the third eye fully open -- to remove this deep energy blockage. Even Gurdjieff stated that a Number 1 person (a perv) is beyond any hope -- but then energy masters routinely don't waste their time removing all the energy blockages from someone badly injured on a deep physical level. The usual energy master is focused on training people into another energy master. That's why traditionally students had to be chosen by the teachers -- and most students don't qualify -- obviously a perv would not qualify. So the more advanced energy teachers are able to then preemptively remove themselves from exposure to pervs.

Unfortunately until a person has their third eye opened then they're not going to be able to read someone's energy that easily -- where their essence or electromagnetic focus is subconsciously stored in someone else's body. The perv has the bad intentions of thinking -- of planning -- to suck people off -- and then lying about it -- the most bold-faced lies imaginable. The perv assumes that people don't know what it's thinking. But the perv is still CONTROLLED by their electromagnetic essence stuck in their lower chakra -- it's just like an addict in denial about their addiction, thinking they can choose what they are doing.

If a perv can not suck you off then their reaction is to get angry -- because they're used to being able to suck people off all they want. That's why pervs are often successful in society -- rising up the ranks -- because most people let themselves have their will power be sucked away -- they let themselves be seduced. Most people are inherently nice and, even if they can sense that the perv has problems, they think they can help the perv. Believe me -- even if I sat in full lotus for days on end across from a perv, transmitting energy into them -- it would not change their electromagnetic essence stuck in their lower chakra. In other words the perv is constantly attempting to deconvert the third eye electromagnetic energy -- to bring your own electromagnetic energy down to your lower chakra so deconvert it back into sex fluid. So the perv does the opposite of what the third eye transmission is.

I've had pervs, several times, suck off my jing energy -- while I'm in full lotus -- and since their jing energy is charged up -- then they've literally gone to the bathroom so they can jerk off. The perv doesn't know what else to do when they have their jing energy filled up -- except use it as external ejaculation! I've had pervs literally start jerking off right in front of me -- because they can not control themselves! But if the perv does not get their fill of jing energy so they can ejaculate -- then they get really obnoxious and angry and their goal, if seduction fails, is to reverse a person's kidney energy back into fear.

Usually though this anger doesn't have to happen for the perv because they can seduce people -- even other males as they basically try to convert males into a homoerotic dynamic, sucking off the male. There are some more superficial signs you can tell about a perv -- they are extremely self-centered -- so almost all their responses will be about themselves. It's all about stroking their own ego. Unfortunately our society thinks being self-centered is a positive sign -- but if the person's goal is just ejaculation their their not using their ego for positive energy. A lot of people can not tell the difference and so they think an egotist is powerful and are attracted to the power.

Also intellectually the pervs are really limited -- the perv is very cunning but once you've identified the perv then the game's over. Once you figure out the perv's true intentions -- and that is the perv's character -- who they are deep down -- then you will not let the perv to continue to suck off your energy. The perv will use underhanded tactics -- but they can not use tactics which require a lot of cerebral focus -- simply because they lack the electromagnetic energy in their brains. So the perv is most scared of left-brain education -- because the perv is more right brain dominant. A perv will use religion as a smokescreen -- but religious conversation or philosophy often doesn't require much technical training -- there's not a lot of left brain focus. There can be a lot of left brain focus in religion but then it opens up the right brain as the right brain sublimates the sex energy. Even still the reasoning skills of a perv are always problematic -- and their focus, again, will always be to return back to the subject most important to them: themselves.

A perv will also focus on "mind yoga" practices -- because if they were practicing full lotus a lot, for example, then they would have to sublimate their sex energy. That's why there's so many pervs in Western religion -- because it's just mind yoga. But there's a big trend in the New Age community to just convert Western religion into Eastern mind yoga -- be it Buddhism or advaita vedanta in Hinduism, etc. The fact is that mind yoga on its own does not sublimate the sex energy unless you are in a monastery where you practice it all the time. Even still, due to the degeneration of the monasteries, there are plenty of pervs posing as monks -- again because mind yoga on its own is a perfect cover for the perv to hide under.

So I just avoid pervs, but then I can read their energy. At first I was curious about the pervs -- because I couldn't believe they were lying all the time -- I couldn't believe how slimy they were -- and how obsessed they were on sucking off people's energy, under the guise of being "nice." Then they were turn really mean on occasion, showing their true intentions. So then I wondered if the perv could be "converted" -- and I realized they could not -- the perv blockage is hard-wired from some sex trauma before puberty.

One perv told me how he was given off to a monk for summer trainings -- when he was 13 or 14 years old -- and that's how I knew why he was a perv. He pretended to be religious but was obsessed on masturbating -- and would always want to talk to me about religion while he crossed his legs, pumping them, staring at me, etc. If he didn't get what he wanted he got really angry -- but most of the time he was depressed. Pervs will regularly suffer from depression because they are constantly burning off their jing energy and they constantly need to be restoring it by seeking an external source to suck off more jing energy. I studied several other pervs as well and when my jing energy is really strong (before I've converted it into chi energy) -- then pervs in the city will literally stalk me as they want my strong jing energy so they can ejaculate. Another name for the perv is the "closeted thug." I have a brother-in-law who is hard-wired as a perv because he joined the military at the age of 14, in Central America, and he was forced to be a sex slave in the military.

Unfortunately the modern male also relies on misogynistic practices to suck off energy -- to use a top down control tactic -- but usually this is through some form of repressed sex energy -- it's usually projected as another lower organ emotion, like anger, worry, sadness, even love -- "crimes of passion" are committed by people who are not necessarily pervs but are just control freaks. The perv does not have enough sexual sublimation in order to have enough brain power to hold positions of power in civilization which require precise technological training. Politicians can easily be pervs -- even medical doctors are sometimes pervs because a medical Ph.D. does not requires as much technical research as the other science Ph.Ds.

So religious training doesn't require much precise technical training -- whereas a scientist is going to be a Number 2 person (controlled by their lower emotions but not the lowest chakra) or even a Number 3 person where they sublimate their sex energy just because they have so much mind focus on cerebral technical analysis. But, still, the modern male will fall back on misogyny and even homoerotic dynamics due to misogyny -- a good expose on that topic is "World Without Women" by Professor David F. Noble -- giving the creation of modern science out of the misogynist monasteries of Europe. Even Camille Paglia's book "Sexual Personae" does an excellent expose on the homoerotic repressed sex energy of modern males -- or Dr. Helen Caldicott's book "Missile Envy."

Edited by drewhempel

Unfortunately there is a perv on taobums sucking off people's energy -- and the perv posts a lot. The problem is that people can't read the energy -- it's somewhat shocking to be honest. So most people, by far, are not pervs but when a person is a perv then their electromagnetic essence is stuck in their lower chakra. The perv can not help this -- they are hard-wired like this -- and so the perv will say anything and everything to cover-up their true intentions.

Just consider the recent scandal on the perv priests in the Christian church. My point is that the perv will hide under the pretension of being the most religious person -- will claim to be enlightened, will talk about all their enlightenment experiences, etc. -- but it's all lies. Sure they may have had some "experiences" but they didn't stabilize in sublimating their energy -- they have a lower chakra blockage.

A perv builds up their own reality of self-delusion -- and then attempts to suck people into it -- turning them into sex slaves. So the perv will often use humor to break people's will power -- because the "belly laugh" is a way to activate a person's lower chakra energy and then that person has made themselves vulnerable to be sucked off. Their laughing removes their defense barriers of will power. Once a person's kidney will power is reversed then the perv feeds off the jing energy to create more sex fluid for themselves. So the perv lurking on taobums -- several males have already expressed their irritation at this person -- because if a male is practicing body transformation sincerely then their intuitive reaction to the perv is one of righteous anger. But just as many males are "seduced" by this person since they don't know any better.

The heart love energy gets deconverted to the liver energy as anger and then the liver energy as anger gets deconverted to the kidney energy as pure will power. Continued exposure to the perv will then deconvert the kidney will power to sex fluids -- with the result that the perv will have sucked off the person's kidney jing energy to increase their own sex fluids. There's a mirror reaction in your own body when you can read a person's electromagnetic essence -- where it's stored in their body. But a perv can not read someone's energy when their electromagnetic focus is stored in their brain.

The goal is to focus on the positive to improve your own energy -- so even discussing the issue of the perv attack is a problem as it's a focus on the negative -- but nevertheless evil is real. It's a matter of psychophysiological energy -- not words -- it's an energy issue, whereas words don't change anything. If someone is constantly being lied to but they remain in denial about it or are unaware -- then that person remains a victim. Parasitism is just a fact of ecology -- every type of being has a niche in reality. Since spirituality is based on sublimated sex energy then it's a perfect realm for the perv to suck off energy.

Keep in mind that pervs are males obsessed with their own external ejaculations. Unfortunately some females are surrounded by a perv male so that the female's jing energy is so frequently sucked off by the male that the female's electromagnetic essence is also sucked down to her lower chakras. But for the female this problem can easily be reversed if the female is able to remove herself from the environment of the perv. Since a female naturally sublimates her sex energy then the female is inherently not a perv -- but she can be temporarily turned into a perv just because she is constantly being parasitized by the perv attack.

Also to tell a perv that they are a perv is completely counterproductive -- because words, and the level of conceptual knowledge is just a superficial left-brain level of energy -- it does not at all deal with the subconscious level of electromagnetic energy stored in the body. A perv believes that no one can tell they have their electromagnetic essence stuck in their sex chakra with their focus on ejaculation -- so the perv will lie and lie to cover up this tragic fact. Also ANY interaction with the perv will just be an excuse for the perv to suck off your energy (any interaction is an energy interaction!) Because that's just what the perv does as a parasite -- they are structurally set up to constantly suck off people's jing energy -- to constantly deconvert the third eye electromagnetic energy back into lower chakra jing energy and then to deconvert that jing energy back into sex fluids for themselves.

Opposites attract -- so the perv is always attracted to people who have built up their jing energy, transducing it into chi -- and so the more a person builds up their energy, the more evil they will have to counteract. Since the perv is "hard-wired" on a deep electromagnetic level then it takes a Number 5 person -- someone with the third eye fully open -- to remove this deep energy blockage. Even Gurdjieff stated that a Number 1 person (a perv) is beyond any hope -- but then energy masters routinely don't waste their time removing all the energy blockages from someone badly injured on a deep physical level. The usual energy master is focused on training people into another energy master. That's why traditionally students had to be chosen by the teachers -- and most students don't qualify -- obviously a perv would not qualify. So the more advanced energy teachers are able to then preemptively remove themselves from exposure to pervs.

Unfortunately until a person has their third eye opened then they're not going to be able to read someone's energy that easily -- where their essence or electromagnetic focus is subconsciously stored in someone else's body. The perv has the bad intentions of thinking -- of planning -- to suck people off -- and then lying about it -- the most bold-faced lies imaginable. The perv assumes that people don't know what it's thinking. But the perv is still CONTROLLED by their electromagnetic essence stuck in their lower chakra -- it's just like an addict in denial about their addiction, thinking they can choose what they are doing.

If a perv can not suck you off then their reaction is to get angry -- because they're used to being able to suck people off all they want. That's why pervs are often successful in society -- rising up the ranks -- because most people let themselves have their will power be sucked away -- they let themselves be seduced. Most people are inherently nice and, even if they can sense that the perv has problems, they think they can help the perv. Believe me -- even if I sat in full lotus for days on end across from a perv, transmitting energy into them -- it would not change their electromagnetic essence stuck in their lower chakra. In other words the perv is constantly attempting to deconvert the third eye electromagnetic energy -- to bring your own electromagnetic energy down to your lower chakra so deconvert it back into sex fluid. So the perv does the opposite of what the third eye transmission is.

I've had pervs, several times, suck off my jing energy -- while I'm in full lotus -- and since their jing energy is charged up -- then they've literally gone to the bathroom so they can jerk off. The perv doesn't know what else to do when they have their jing energy filled up -- except use it as external ejaculation! I've had pervs literally start jerking off right in front of me -- because they can not control themselves! But if the perv does not get their fill of jing energy so they can ejaculate -- then they get really obnoxious and angry and their goal, if seduction fails, is to reverse a person's kidney energy back into fear.

Usually though this anger doesn't have to happen for the perv because they can seduce people -- even other males as they basically try to convert males into a homoerotic dynamic, sucking off the male. There are some more superficial signs you can tell about a perv -- they are extremely self-centered -- so almost all their responses will be about themselves. It's all about stroking their own ego. Unfortunately our society thinks being self-centered is a positive sign -- but if the person's goal is just ejaculation their their not using their ego for positive energy. A lot of people can not tell the difference and so they think an egotist is powerful and are attracted to the power.

Also intellectually the pervs are really limited -- the perv is very cunning but once you've identified the perv then the game's over. Once you figure out the perv's true intentions -- and that is the perv's character -- who they are deep down -- then you will not let the perv to continue to suck off your energy. The perv will use underhanded tactics -- but they can not use tactics which require a lot of cerebral focus -- simply because they lack the electromagnetic energy in their brains. So the perv is most scared of left-brain education -- because the perv is more right brain dominant. A perv will use religion as a smokescreen -- but religious conversation or philosophy often doesn't require much technical training -- there's not a lot of left brain focus. There can be a lot of left brain focus in religion but then it opens up the right brain as the right brain sublimates the sex energy. Even still the reasoning skills of a perv are always problematic -- and their focus, again, will always be to return back to the subject most important to them: themselves.

A perv will also focus on "mind yoga" practices -- because if they were practicing full lotus a lot, for example, then they would have to sublimate their sex energy. That's why there's so many pervs in Western religion -- because it's just mind yoga. But there's a big trend in the New Age community to just convert Western religion into Eastern mind yoga -- be it Buddhism or advaita vedanta in Hinduism, etc. The fact is that mind yoga on its own does not sublimate the sex energy unless you are in a monastery where you practice it all the time. Even still, due to the degeneration of the monasteries, there are plenty of pervs posing as monks -- again because mind yoga on its own is a perfect cover for the perv to hide under.

So I just avoid pervs, but then I can read their energy. At first I was curious about the pervs -- because I couldn't believe they were lying all the time -- I couldn't believe how slimy they were -- and how obsessed they were on sucking off people's energy, under the guise of being "nice." Then they were turn really mean on occasion, showing their true intentions. So then I wondered if the perv could be "converted" -- and I realized they could not -- the perv blockage is hard-wired from some sex trauma before puberty.

One perv told me how he was given off to a monk for summer trainings -- when he was 13 or 14 years old -- and that's how I knew why he was a perv. He pretended to be religious but was obsessed on masturbating -- and would always want to talk to me about religion while he crossed his legs, pumping them, staring at me, etc. If he didn't get what he wanted he got really angry -- but most of the time he was depressed. Pervs will regularly suffer from depression because they are constantly burning off their jing energy and they constantly need to be restoring it by seeking an external source to suck off more jing energy. I studied several other pervs as well and when my jing energy is really strong (before I've converted it into chi energy) -- then pervs in the city will literally stalk me as they want my strong jing energy so they can ejaculate. Another name for the perv is the "closeted thug." I have a brother-in-law who is hard-wired as a perv because he joined the military at the age of 14, in Central America, and he was forced to be a sex slave in the military.

Unfortunately the modern male also relies on misogynistic practices to suck off energy -- to use a top down control tactic -- but usually this is through some form of repressed sex energy -- it's usually projected as another lower organ emotion, like anger, worry, sadness, even love -- "crimes of passion" are committed by people who are not necessarily pervs but are just control freaks. The perv does not have enough sexual sublimation in order to have enough brain power to hold positions of power in civilization which require precise technological training. Politicians can easily be pervs -- even medical doctors are sometimes pervs because a medical Ph.D. does not requires as much technical research as the other science Ph.Ds.

So religious training doesn't require much precise technical training -- whereas a scientist is going to be a Number 2 person (controlled by their lower emotions but not the lowest chakra) or even a Number 3 person where they sublimate their sex energy just because they have so much mind focus on cerebral technical analysis. But, still, the modern male will fall back on misogyny and even homoerotic dynamics due to misogyny -- a good expose on that topic is "World Without Women" by Professor David F. Noble -- giving the creation of modern science out of the misogynist monasteries of Europe. Even Camille Paglia's book "Sexual Personae" does an excellent expose on the homoerotic repressed sex energy of modern males -- or Dr. Helen Caldicott's book "Missile Envy."

There have been a couple posts regarding some sort of general "danger" to opening the third eye too soon, but from what I get from this post the third eye comes into play for creating a healthy and (Non-perverted) energy body. So is it alright to work on opening the third eye or isn't it? lol.

Also, strangely enough I met someone online who may have been doing something like this? I don't know maybe you can give me some insight. The first time I met him on an occult forum, and he wanted to project to me so we could have some sort of energy 'sex' he told me that it was 'okay'? He then started talking to me non-stop and when he would chat with me every chance he got resulting in the top of my head would getting fuzzy and a pleasant feeling would even commence.. Normally I would get down-right tired during this.

He turned out to be something other than mentally stable.

"The problem is that people can't read the energy"

Drew, isn't that then not a problem? Offline, I'd say it's an entirely different matter, and I agree with you as I have experienced it myself.

But I was under the impression that the online words were at least partially up to one's own interpretation. So for example if someone calls me an idiot and I agree or I let it go or I don't care, then what?

How would the person be able to get anything from that?

But let's say it does make me angry: am I required to respond to their message for this to "work" for them? Or just to them, period? So in theory I could get "attacked" in one thread by a person but still talk to them in a different thread and that would be the exchange?

Man this stuff is weird. :blink:

There have been a couple posts regarding some sort of general "danger" to opening the third eye too soon, but from what I get from this post the third eye comes into play for creating a healthy and (Non-perverted) energy body. So is it alright to work on opening the third eye or isn't it? lol.

Also, strangely enough I met someone online who may have been doing something like this? I don't know maybe you can give me some insight. The first time I met him on an occult forum, and he wanted to project to me so we could have some sort of energy 'sex' he told me that it was 'okay'? He then started talking to me non-stop and when he would chat with me every chance he got resulting in the top of my head would getting fuzzy and a pleasant feeling would even commence.. Normally I would get down-right tired during this.

He turned out to be something other than mentally stable.

Yeah on the third eye stuff -- I responded to the PM on it. As for your recent "occult" forum experience -- well "occult" is too Western for me -- so yeah that doesn't sound too legit -- but it's your call! haha.

"The problem is that people can't read the energy"

Drew, isn't that then not a problem? Offline, I'd say it's an entirely different matter, and I agree with you as I have experienced it myself.

But I was under the impression that the online words were at least partially up to one's own interpretation. So for example if someone calls me an idiot and I agree or I let it go or I don't care, then what?

How would the person be able to get anything from that?

But let's say it does make me angry: am I required to respond to their message for this to "work" for them? Or just to them, period? So in theory I could get "attacked" in one thread by a person but still talk to them in a different thread and that would be the exchange?

Man this stuff is weird. :blink:

haha. Yeah basically the energy is charged on the message. So if I'm sitting in full lotus (which I'm not right now, but normally I am) then the energy I charge onto my message is different (then if I'm not in full lotus!)....

O.K. so if a person posts a message with the intention to trigger anger in me -- to get me worked up -- well that is one way to steal someone's jing energy. Transmitting energy is great -- as long as it's a two-way street. So a man transmits electromagnetic male energy to the female while the female transmits electrochemical jing energy. It doesn't normally have to be this way -- a female can train to transmit chi male electromagnetic energy -- through qigong, etc. -- and more importantly the man normally doesn't transmit the male electromagnetic energy directly.

Normally the male and female are innocent -- so the male deconverts his electromagnetic energy from his brain back into jing energy and then, through sex, back into sex fluids. So the female is getting the male electromagnetic energy indirectly. But in fact if the male, through qigong training, learns to transmit the electromagnetic chi energy directly -- then the male can just activate the female's vagus nerve with his chi energy -- giving her the internal climax which charges her up. haha.

Anyway so this works the opposite way as well -- a female NEEDS male electromagnetic chi energy. Normally we think of females as "not putting out," or whatever, enough for males -- but the opposite is true as well. Modern males do not know how to have multiple climaxes -- as females can have -- and so the modern male is actually scared of the sex energy of females! haha.

So civilization is based all on this fact -- the modern male gets angry easily out of fear and so the female relies on technology to protect herself from the idiotic modern male who can not control his lower body, and therefore can not have multiple climaxes. haha. The modern male easily burns out his jing energy, doesn't know how to recharge it, and therefore gets angry, then sad, etc.

O.K. so a female NEEDS lots of male electromagnetic energy -- and normally the female gets it indirectly because the female doesn't know about electromagnetic energy -- nevertheless that is what gives the female the internal climax -- electromagnetic activation of the parasympathetic vagus nerve. With enough of that electromagnetic activation of the internal climax the female will also activate the pineal gland third eye opening -- after the heart chakra opening.

So when a female types a message -- if she has strong jing energy then I can read that -- but in reverse if a female is with a male who is not giving the female enough energy -- then the female has to resort to other means. A female can learn to use a male's anger indirectly as a substitute for sex energy -- this is tragic but it's all too common in modern society. I call this the anger-fear-sex cycle. More commonly known as the "hen-pecking" wife. Again since modern people don't know about the relation of electromagnetic brain energy to the emotional energy -- and how the electromagnetic brain energy is actually what gives the female the climax... then all these problems arise.

A modern male will try to do right -- he will try to please the female -- but he doesn't know how to recharge his energy! So the female needs more and more male electromagnetic energy! In fact the male can recharge his energy from the female's jing life force energy! That's how tantra works and it opens up the heart chakra for real love and then the third eye chakra.

Anyway so if a perv can not seduce someone -- using charm and lies, etc. online -- then they'll resort to getting someone worked up -- to activate their anger. Basically the reverse breathing does allow someone to suck up someone else's jing energy -- if the jing energy is life force sex energy then it's not a blockage because it's through relaxation. But the energy of anger is a substitute if the relaxed sex energy can not be gotten. In other words a person can learn to feed off someone else's anger energy as jing energy.

A female who has to rely on a man's anger as a substitute for the man's sex energy will then have to learn to convert the man's anger energy back into relaxed sex energy, in order to purify the energy for their own internal climax. Most females don't know how to do this -- and most males get angry because they don't know how to express further sex energy that the female wants. So it's a dead-end cycle of energy -- the female needs the male's electromagnetic energy -- the male doesn't know anything about this nor does the female! So there's sex, then the female provokes the male's anger as a substitute for further sex -- but obviously this is not the answer.

If the perv transmits a message to provoke anger - then the damage is done. If a person is angry in response then that person has to then purify that internal emotional blockage. If a person is angry then that means they've taken in the bad intention of the message -- the energy that was charged on the words -- and so the person has to transduce or purify that anger energy back into the heart as love energy -- and this is done back through the kidney internal climax energy.

Eventually any of the lower emotions get cleaned out through the kidney energy as the internal climax -- this is what Freud meant when he said that work is based on repressed sexual energy -- in fact everything is based on the libido. Of course Freud didn't know how to have internal climaxes. haha.

So if someone is really angry then that is actually just repressed sexual energy. The key is that the sexual energy is purified as internal climax energy -- which then activates the heart chakra. Since most modern males don't know how to have the internal climaxes -- and the pervs obviously are not working to sublimate and purify their sex energy -- then most people do not know how to take someone's anger energy and purify it into love energy.

Any illness or energy blockage is "extra" energy --- but it still has to be purified. The perv is going the opposite direction of the third eye energy transmitter. So the perv has their electromagnetic essence in their lower chakra with the goal of pulling other people's energy down - deconverting it -- turning it into sex fluid for the perv. The healer is doing the opposite -- converting the sex energy into electromagnetic energy which is transmitting out of the third eye (or stored in the lower tan tien and transmitted out of the hands)....

I've been in situations where I'm in full lotus and I'm transmitting chi energy out of my third eye into females and in turn taking in the female's jing energy. Then a perv will pick up on this extra energy and want in on the action. The perv will then sit right next to me, stare at me, cross their legs, pump their legs in order to suck off my energy -- thereby attempt to pull down my chi transmission, deconvert my chi energy back into jing energy and then into sex fluid energy for the perv male ejaculation. So, again, the perv is doing the exact opposite of the third eye transmission. All I do is just stay in full lotus and as long as I'm in full lotus then the perv can not suck me off.

Still it's like psychic rape -- because then the electromagnetic center in my body will get transferred from my third eye down to my sex chakra, as the perv is trying to deconvert my electromagnetic energy back into sex fluids for himself. So I have to sit in full lotus for at least an hour - for each perv attack -- to then recharge my jing energy from the shen energy -- the emptiness -- and then convert the jing energy back into chi energy.

Normally I'm always transmitting my chi energy out of my third eye into people who need the healing. I rely on food to recharge my jing energy, as my parents are old and don't have much jing energy. Kate, as you know, I've joked about you having good jing energy! So you can also recharge my jing energy and I can transmit chi energy into you -- again as I can read people's energy online I can tell you have good jing energy. haha. Still that type of interaction is not an addiction for me -- food is also a good source of jing energy although it's not a pure as life force sex energy. Even still tantra is limited to finishing off the first dhyana -- the lower heaven of the desire realm, and then getting to just the start of the heaven realm of form. So tantra with a physical person can only take you so far, but in the Bushmen culture, the original healing tradition, the healing energy is focused on tantric healing.

Ideally a person will convert enough jing into chi energy so that they build up enough shen energy to fully open the third eye. When the third eye is fully open then a person can recharge their energy directly from the shen energy as emptiness -- and the energy is stored in the lower tan tien. When ever a recharge is necessary the shen light energy is brought up to the third eye where the spirit of the person then "sucks" on the shen emptiness energy -- light to light so to speak. This is detailed in "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality."

But to store up the chi and shen energy is a special circumstance -- the practitioner often requires solitude for this practice. Otherwise if you have extra energy in your body -- chi energy -- then people around you are going to want it, without knowing why, and they're going to need it! So then how to you compensate for giving them your chi energy? The answer is the jing energy is given back in return as life force energy. So energy exchanges are happening all the time. The perv though does not know how to give the chi energy -- the perv just takes and takes and takes as a parasite and then the perv selfishly uses the energy for their own male external ejaculation.

Just arrived back from Colorado where we spent some time in the San Juan mtns. Fabulous country and we are considering spending next summer there.

Thanks for some excellent thoughts on the third eye. Will post more on this tomorrow.

ralis

Thanks Drew,

That explains so much.

You are lucky to have such deep insight and I hope you attain what you aim for in your cultivation.

Shaolin.

With the sitting next to you thing, or crossed leg shaking thing - It isn't possible to prevent others from immdediately messing up cultivation, and its even done subconciously?

I think you mentioned crossing you arms and placing your hands in a certain mudra to prevent this in another thread. But it is strange to think that there is no other way of protecting against such a thing..

Can't willpower or concentration to hold chi inside of yourself be used, to prevent it from being moved or changed by another?

With the sitting next to you thing, or crossed leg shaking thing - It isn't possible to prevent others from immdediately messing up cultivation, and its even done subconciously?

I think you mentioned crossing you arms and placing your hands in a certain mudra to prevent this in another thread. But it is strange to think that there is no other way of protecting against such a thing..

Can't willpower or concentration to hold chi inside of yourself be used, to prevent it from being moved or changed by another?

Yeah a lot of it is cultural -- and again based on intention. So the leg bouncing doesn't have to be with the intention for male ejaculation. Leg bouncing on its own can activate the jing energy -- and for most men this jing energy is then sublimated towards their work -- and their love for their partner, etc. But in the West the reality is based on the commodity fetish -- which means "sex sells" -- and so increasingly the focus is on male ejaculation in society as the goal. I call this the "leg bouncing epidemic" which I witnessed in the inner city -- where I'd go into a public library and all the computers are used for people watching sexually graphic videos -- with all the young men frantically bouncing their legs. Their goal is to suck off the female jing energy around them -- even if it's from other men -- and then use that jing energy for their own ejaculations.

I call this the "Separation of Heaven and Earth" whereas Taoism is based on the "Harmony of Heaven and Earth." So in the Bible it's taught that there was a tree of life and a tree of knowledge and God kept humans separated from the two. But then Eve was told by the Snake to eat the apple of the tree of knowledge. Sri Yukteswar in Yogananda's book describes how this is really about the kundalini energy activation. So Heaven is the tree of knowledge in the upper tan tien while Earth is the tree of life as the kundalini energy -- and God is in the heart-mind. Western religion keeps people in the dark about kundalini as a control mechanism -- and therefore is the "Separation of Heaven and Earth" whereas the kundalini training is based on a conscious sublimation of the tree of life energy. Females inherently know about this sublimation of sex energy but monotheistic religion is based on trying to control the kundalini energy and therefore promoting the suffering of females. So the tree of life or earth life force energy is therefore used by males for their own attempt at selfish control, when in fact God was a Woman.

http://books.google.com/books?id=plkmFjler8cC&printsec=frontcover&dq=god+was+a+woman&source=bl&ots=8buEeCnjIS&sig=ddCskUvKbeP4kZnM_5iYsCilYAg&hl=en&ei=ZEZkTMqFIMPflgeOsPmqCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCUQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false

This book "When God Was a Woman" by Merlin Stone is a fascinating expose on the origins of Western religion from out of the earlier tantric city-states of Western Asia.

You can see in African-American culture a denigration -- how at first the African influence in Christianity focused on the young people to learn trance dancing through singing and also to practice fasting so that an enlightenment experience would happen. There was also a focus on a healthy diet and herbal medicine and using will power and physical training, etc.

In Africa today there is a fascinating "dialectical reversal" where African spirituality becomes Chrisitianized -- and then the Christians use African magic in the guise of Christianity -- in order to caste out the demons of witches (supposedly) -- who previously would have been honored as goddesses of kundalini energy. This, of course, also happened in Europe with the witch hunts against the female herbalists who had control of the land and healing power, -- replacing it with a left-brain dominant Church-led rationalistic movement -- NeoPlatonic philosophy that developed into science via Freemasonry and the Rosicrucians. So science is actually a religion -- a technospiritual "Separation of Heaven and Earth" through mass ritual sacrifice.

Essentially modern society is a left-brain dominant, right-hand technological destruction of left-handed carbon-based molecules (ecology) with right-brain dominant perception (shamanism) -- replacing ecology with right-handed iron and silica (desertification) -- with water power as the pivot. Water is being destroyed on Earth -- freshwater -- as water is the secret to the harmony of Heaven and Earth -- via pyramid power, tetrahedron resonance. The cavitation of water from ultrasound creates laser energy as alchemical fusion.

Edited by drewhempel

Um. Right. Drew?? So that last post was "ultimately insightful-sounding." A bit like Bill Bryson's "Everything about everything in 200 pages" books. And it reminded me that I can be fooled very well by well-designed rhetoric - especially if someone knows their material and I don't.

So I got a bit blindsided by it when really I wanted to ask was:

If

"I can transmit chi energy into you"

Then how do you do it online?

And.

Does it mean that you will transmit chi energy into the person? Saying you can is sort of unclear IMO.

I don't like this sort of thing at all because I thought at "this" level of cultivation there were agreements about such things.

What if the person doesn't agree? I mean I know people have to "ask the vampire across the threshold" and all that but it feels wrong. It's great that you think I have "good jing" (somewhat flattering, really, thank you) but I spend time trying to take good care of it. Hell, I even try to cultivate it a bit.

Now I feel worried. :mellow: and possibly :angry:

Um. Right. Drew?? So that last post was "ultimately insightful-sounding." A bit like Bill Bryson's "Everything about everything in 200 pages" books. And it reminded me that I can be fooled very well by well-designed rhetoric - especially if someone knows their material and I don't.

So I got a bit blindsided by it when really I wanted to ask was:

If

"I can transmit chi energy into you"

Then how do you do it online?

And.

Does it mean that you will transmit chi energy into the person? Saying you can is sort of unclear IMO.

I don't like this sort of thing at all because I thought at "this" level of cultivation there were agreements about such things.

What if the person doesn't agree? I mean I know people have to "ask the vampire across the threshold" and all that but it feels wrong. It's great that you think I have "good jing" (somewhat flattering, really, thank you) but I spend time trying to take good care of it. Hell, I even try to cultivate it a bit.

Now I feel worried. :mellow: and possibly :angry:

The energy is from the full lotus -- so the energy just flows on its own -- out the third eye as chi where it's needed and into the full lotus perineum as jing energy from where it is extra. So any emotional energy is jing energy -- but it has to be converted back into sex energy which then goes to the heart via the vagus nerve internal climax and then back out of the pineal gland as chi energy.

I just sit in full lotus -- if I don't sit in full lotus then the energy is not exchanged very much (so I'm not in full lotus right now, as I was not in full lotus when I typed my previous reply to you). So it's not really me doing anything -- I just sit in full lotus and then the energy goes to where it's needed. Seriously I rely on the full lotus -- so it's not "me" who does the energy exchange.

If I need help I go into full lotus -- and the answer, the solution, the healing energy is from the emptiness so that it's ever fresh, ever new -- a mystery. What I like about the full lotus is that it can't be faked -- people see you sitting in full lotus and they know you're not hallucinating. Also the full lotus is my personal body posture -- whereas even a special diet causes people to harass me. So my body posture is really the only thing I have left that I can do -- since I own my body -- according to modern materialist reality at least. haha.

The energy is transmitted much easier in person and then over the phone, since the voice is the jing energy. Energy online, at least through writing, has to reach a certain threshold -- so normally when I sit in full lotus my chi energy is mainly going into my parents, as I'm focused on healing my parents since they're in their mid-70s. Chat rooms have an easier flow of energy since it's more real time -- and you can build up the energy exchange back and forth -- but that's a bit too much for me. I got banned from the last chat room I was in -- because the energy got too strong. People freaked out.

But if my parents are gone then my chi builds up more and so I transmit more online. Still some of my chi will be sucked up by the neighbors as well. Also I have energy exchanges with the animals -- we have deer, and dozens of different bird species (although the song birds just migrated out a couple weeks ago which is a month early!!) I've had people online comment about how they've been affected from the full lotus chi transmissions -- in a positive way -- getting a hot heart or, if they're female, having climaxes. haha. Even though I never solicited this information from them.

In person I've had the same energy healing confirmations -- the energy goes through walls, through ceilings, is unaffected by strong winds, is omnidirectional, etc. So there's a strong electromagnetic bliss in the middle of my brain - and that's what shoots out into people when I sit in full lotus. If someone needs the chi energy then the chi starts pulling into them -- or they suck it up -- so it's a kind of impersonal energy dynamic. This doesn't mean I don't have energy blockages myself -- in fact I have to keep my body extremely pure but I don't do this since if I'm on a special diet then people harass me about it -- giving me the "holier than thou" guilt trip.

I used to have stronger chi energy -- but it was too strong since people around me were freaking out too much, as I was doing exorcisms of them. Still people are naturally attracted to the chi energy as well -- but on a conscious level their left brain might get easily overwhelmed by the chi and then they'll freak out.

I remember in one of Chunyi Lin's classes -- well he does long distance healing and he teaches long distance healing in Level 3. So this lady in the class told Chunyi Lin how her friend was in the hospital seriously sick and asked Chunyi Lin if he could send energy to her friend. So Chunyi Lin asked for the friend's first name, and her age. He was just standing in the front of the class -- then suddenly he got this kind of trance look in his eyes as he focused his energy back into the emptiness. Then just a minute or two later he said he had sent her friend in the hospital healing energy.

So then the next week at class Chunyi Lin was talking and the issue of his long distance healing was brought up. I happened to be sitting right behind the lady that had asked Chunyi Lin to heal her friend last week. So the lady said that amazingly right after Chunyi Lin had sent his energy last week her friend had a profound recovery in the hospital. The lady was truly astounded that Chunyi Lin could do this -- and as she described this miracle the lady began freaking out -- her brain was just snapping and she got super emotional.

Chunyi Lin was listening to her getting all worked up because she, on the one hand, had to accept that Chunyi Lin had healed her friend, but, on the other hand, she just couldn't believe how he did this. So then as Chunyi Lin is listening to her freak out he nonchalantly raises his arms over his head in order to stretch himself. Then he nonchalantly lowers his arms and as he does so I see one of his palms facing the lady.

Right when I see his palm suddenly this ball of chi energy just hits the lady and explodes on her and immediately the lady calms down into a state of bliss and her mind becomes quiet. I knew this because I was sitting right behind the lady -- but no one else in the class seemed to notice! According to the rest of the class Chunyi Lin had simply raised his arms to stretch and then had lowered them again. haha.

Normally though when Chunyi Lin does healing it's using the shen light energy from what I can tell -- it feels like a laser and he can see inside your body, read your past lives, etc. It doesn't feel like an electromagnetic force like chi energy nor is it a tingling emotional energy like the jing energy. Of course the shen energy has the effects of both the chi and jing -- so you get a change of matter from the laser as force and you get blissful heat like the jing energy. But you also see bright light from the shen energy. Chunyi Lin sits in full lotus like Wang, Liping who does the 4 hour nonstop full lotus session every night.

• Like 1

The energy is from the full lotus -- so the energy just flows on its own -- out the third eye as chi where it's needed and into the full lotus perineum as jing energy from where it is extra. So any emotional energy is jing energy -- but it has to be converted back into sex energy which then goes to the heart via the vagus nerve internal climax and then back out of the pineal gland as chi energy.

I just sit in full lotus -- if I don't sit in full lotus then the energy is not exchanged very much (so I'm not in full lotus right now, as I was not in full lotus when I typed my previous reply to you). So it's not really me doing anything -- I just sit in full lotus and then the energy goes to where it's needed. Seriously I rely on the full lotus -- so it's not "me" who does the energy exchange.

If I need help I go into full lotus -- and the answer, the solution, the healing energy is from the emptiness so that it's ever fresh, ever new -- a mystery. What I like about the full lotus is that it can't be faked -- people see you sitting in full lotus and they know you're not hallucinating. Also the full lotus is my personal body posture -- whereas even a special diet causes people to harass me. So my body posture is really the only thing I have left that I can do -- since I own my body -- according to modern materialist reality at least. haha.

The energy is transmitted much easier in person and then over the phone, since the voice is the jing energy. Energy online, at least through writing, has to reach a certain threshold -- so normally when I sit in full lotus my chi energy is mainly going into my parents, as I'm focused on healing my parents since they're in their mid-70s. Chat rooms have an easier flow of energy since it's more real time -- and you can build up the energy exchange back and forth -- but that's a bit too much for me. I got banned from the last chat room I was in -- because the energy got too strong. People freaked out.

But if my parents are gone then my chi builds up more and so I transmit more online. Still some of my chi will be sucked up by the neighbors as well. Also I have energy exchanges with the animals -- we have deer, and dozens of different bird species (although the song birds just migrated out a couple weeks ago which is a month early!!) I've had people online comment about how they've been affected from the full lotus chi transmissions -- in a positive way -- getting a hot heart or, if they're female, having climaxes. haha. Even though I never solicited this information from them.

In person I've had the same energy healing confirmations -- the energy goes through walls, through ceilings, is unaffected by strong winds, is omnidirectional, etc. So there's a strong electromagnetic bliss in the middle of my brain - and that's what shoots out into people when I sit in full lotus. If someone needs the chi energy then the chi starts pulling into them -- or they suck it up -- so it's a kind of impersonal energy dynamic. This doesn't mean I don't have energy blockages myself -- in fact I have to keep my body extremely pure but I don't do this since if I'm on a special diet then people harass me about it -- giving me the "holier than thou" guilt trip.

I used to have stronger chi energy -- but it was too strong since people around me were freaking out too much, as I was doing exorcisms of them. Still people are naturally attracted to the chi energy as well -- but on a conscious level their left brain might get easily overwhelmed by the chi and then they'll freak out.

I remember in one of Chunyi Lin's classes -- well he does long distance healing and he teaches long distance healing in Level 3. So this lady in the class told Chunyi Lin how her friend was in the hospital seriously sick and asked Chunyi Lin if he could send energy to her friend. So Chunyi Lin asked for the friend's first name, and her age. He was just standing in the front of the class -- then suddenly he got this kind of trance look in his eyes as he focused his energy back into the emptiness. Then just a minute or two later he said he had sent her friend in the hospital healing energy.

So then the next week at class Chunyi Lin was talking and the issue of his long distance healing was brought up. I happened to be sitting right behind the lady that had asked Chunyi Lin to heal her friend last week. So the lady said that amazingly right after Chunyi Lin had sent his energy last week her friend had a profound recovery in the hospital. The lady was truly astounded that Chunyi Lin could do this -- and as she described this miracle the lady began freaking out -- her brain was just snapping and she got super emotional.

Chunyi Lin was listening to her getting all worked up because she, on the one hand, had to accept that Chunyi Lin had healed her friend, but, on the other hand, she just couldn't believe how he did this. So then as Chunyi Lin is listening to her freak out he nonchalantly raises his arms over his head in order to stretch himself. Then he nonchalantly lowers his arms and as he does so I see one of his palms facing the lady.

Right when I see his palm suddenly this ball of chi energy just hits the lady and explodes on her and immediately the lady calms down into a state of bliss and her mind becomes quiet. I knew this because I was sitting right behind the lady -- but no one else in the class seemed to notice! According to the rest of the class Chunyi Lin had simply raised his arms to stretch and then had lowered them again. haha.

Normally though when Chunyi Lin does healing it's using the shen light energy from what I can tell -- it feels like a laser and he can see inside your body, read your past lives, etc. It doesn't feel like an electromagnetic force like chi energy nor is it a tingling emotional energy like the jing energy. Of course the shen energy has the effects of both the chi and jing -- so you get a change of matter from the laser as force and you get blissful heat like the jing energy. But you also see bright light from the shen energy. Chunyi Lin sits in full lotus like Wang, Liping who does the 4 hour nonstop full lotus session every night.

drew, you truly are in your own league and deserve your own forum.

it's not that you are brilliant or that i'm affirming it, nor is it that you just talk too much or that i mean that either, but it's just that no one here can really relate or banter to you on the same level.

you're so knowledgeable about what you say or at least appear so, that no one can really debate or discuss what you say. i mean, you leave everyone dumbfounded.. not that that's bad either because even now i still learn from what you say.

it's good that you're here to teach us what you can, we appreciate it really. I learn more from you everyday. my only comment is that you seem to equate everything with full lotus and it seems to me that if you could eat, sleep, drink, drive to work and take a shower in full lotus you would. I definitely know what you mean about other people sucking up and trying to take advantage of your sex energy cuz i've experienced it and have my own way of handling it when i do feel it.. I'm just suggesting that maybe there is something beyond full lotus and all that. of course i wouldn't know what it is, but we're all counting on u to tell us when u finally find it.

peace and more power to you man.

Kali