ralis

Third Eye

What makes you say that ish? I found the jade pillow by accident, and it seemed the only option to get from spine to brain. It wasn't described in the kundalini system I was using at the time and seemed helpful if not necessary.

Be careful about advising people to focus so much on point opposite heart and jade pillow, these are sensitive. Can cause issues for heart/brain.

Are you going to explain the logic and rationale behind this, or present quotes from anothers point of view which you derived this insight, or am I to just consider you to be trolling?

Edited by Informer

Alright alright no need to get irritated, maybe you focused on your heart point too much? LOL.

No i wasn't "trolling" (you should look up the definition) jade pillow energetically is like the entrance to the brain, bringing too much energy there for obvious reasons can cause problems.

Same thing with the point opposite heart.

Alright alright no need to get irritated, maybe you focused on your heart point too much? LOL.

No i wasn't "trolling" (you should look up the definition) jade pillow energetically is like the entrance to the brain, bringing too much energy there for obvious reasons can cause problems.

Same thing with the point opposite heart.

Haha, did I sound irritated? :P

I was trying to figure out what you were meaning, and yes, I agree it is more of a stepping stone than an accumulation point, it should Flow through each points if you can. You can hold some there, but it is better to let it flow through them.

Thanks ish.

Haha, did I sound irritated? :P

I was trying to figure out what you were meaning, and yes, I agree it is more of a stepping stone than an accumulation point, it should Flow through each points if you can. You can hold some there, but it is better to let it flow through them.

Thanks ish.

Its great to see no drama, helpful posts. Tks Informer.