ralis

Third Eye

Then why did you write so much?

I felt like it and it made me feel good to share the info ive heard about.

Edited by suninmyeyes

Apparently owls are grouches because they don't sleep enough?

I recommend highly the Samuel Sagan book for a real, practical way to open the third eye.

Did those teachers on 'Romper Room' have their third eyes open to see all the kiddies in TVland? ralis, maybe try saying "Romper Stomper Bomper Boo" and see if your third eye opens and you can see Vajra in his Buddha Boy skivvies! :lol:

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth
  • Like 1

I recommend highly the Samuel Sagan book for a real, practical way to open the third eye.

Did those teachers on 'Romper Room' have their third eyes open to see all the kiddies in TVland? ralis, maybe try saying "Romper Stomper Bomper Boo" and see if your third eye opens and you can see Vajra in his Buddha Boy skivvies! :lol:

No you didn't!! :lol: :lol: :lol: How did you know I come online in my underwear?? Uh oh!! Remote viewing at work here...

Here's Samuel Sagan's book on Awakening the Third Eye -- from his website as a pdf:

http://www.clairvision.org/ckb/ckbe/ckbl/fol_0000_0001/cat_0000_0001/SaganATE.pdf

Here's a podcast interview with Samuel Sagan:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-936127679824898471#

He basically recommends the full time meditation retreat to really open up the third eye fully.

• Like 1

Kegel exercises are basically the contracting and relaxing of the pelvic floor muscles, which support the uterus, bladder and bowel. Women and men can do 'em.

w7_pelvicfloormuscles.jpg

Kegel exercises for women

Kegel exercises for men

ooh, NSFW in a physiological kind of way. Cool!

Drew Hemp, I read your blog review of Sagan. Some inaccuracies, he is an M.D., educated at the Sorbonne, not a medical PhD (whatever that is). I did the third eye meditation instructive a few years ago. He is interesting, smart, and his upper teachings are hidden (that's why his third eye stuff is available free, as a teaser), but I think his students let it slip that it has to do with teachings/contact with beings from another star system, so I don't know what to make of that. As I said, they keep it under wraps. His senior students are smart, intense, and focused. he does a lot of stuff with getting rid of entities and possession.

Sagan himself is an enigma, the retreat was actually with him and his senior students, which I don't know if it's possible anymore. He does write these spiritual adventure teaching novels which I find unreadable (they're on Amazon),

and he plays an electric keyboard with supposedly channeled music that comes through him.

I think his third eye book (the actual paper copy is better), is really terrific to work from the throat friction is really valuable, too. To go further with Sagan reveals perhaps a cult-like scene involving other worlds and hidden teachings.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth
  • Like 1

Drew Hemp, I read your blog review of Sagan. Some inaccuracies, he is an M.D., educated at the Sorbonne, not a medical PhD (whatever that is). I did the third eye meditation instructive a few years ago. He is interesting, smart, and his upper teachings are hidden (that's why his third eye stuff is available free, as a teaser), but I think his students let it slip that it has to do with teachings/contact with beings from another star system, so I don't know what to make of that. As I said, they keep it under wraps. His senior students are smart, intense, and focused. he does a lot of stuff with getting rid of entities and possession.

Sagan himself is an enigma, the retreat was actually with him and his senior students, which I don't know if it's possible anymore. He does write these spiritual adventure teaching novels which I find unreadable (they're on Amazon),

and he plays an electric keyboard with supposedly channeled music that comes through him.

I think his third eye book (the actual paper copy is better), is really terrific to work from the throat friction is really valuable, too. To go further with Sagan reveals perhaps a cult-like scene involving other worlds and hidden teachings.

I fail to understand why channeled entities are so important. I think it is an entertaining diversion as opposed to using the information obtained by an awakened third eye for pos. benefit.

Santa Fe is full of woo woo seekers that will pay big bucks for the latest channeled info. from the Pleiades. :lol:

ralis

Edited by ralis

Yeah, that's why I didn't study any more with them. kinda creeps me out. But I don't think it's channeled, I think somehow they 'travel' inter-dimensionally or something like that. Makes you wonder, because the guy is so smart and really 'gets' a lot of known spirituality. Perhaps it's real, but I can't hang around long enough to find out. :blink:

It doesn't disqualify his excellent book, 'Opening the Third Eye', though.

To the OP:

The surest way I know of opening all the energy centers including "third eye" is to practice Stillness-Movement. It will happen.

As a side note to anyone else that may be interested in other viewpoints concerning "third eye":

article: 3rd eye obsession

• Like 1

I fail to understand why channeled entities are so important. I think it is an entertaining diversion as opposed to using the information obtained by an awakened third eye for pos. benefit.

Santa Fe is full of woo woo seekers that will pay big bucks for the latest channeled info. from the Pleiades. :lol:

ralis

It's situational, but generalized and sweeping subject matter from channelings is something I avoid. What is fun is the information that can be imparted via entity, and I feel that is what can make it important.

I'm interested in whether anyone with experience would care to elaborate a bit more on Sagan's book/method of opening the third eye. I've had it for a little while now, but mostly focused on other practices in the mean time. But it seems to have gotten some good support here, so I was wondering if a little more light could be shed on it.

I only liked Sagan's book because it contained a lot of interesting information, not because I consider it a good way to open the third eye (it could be, I don't know).

Yeah M.D. not medical Ph.D. -- although M.D. is a medical Ph.D. by which I mean medical Ph.D.s are not required to do the same level of intensive research as a normal Ph.D. since the M.D. is focused on more narrow technical training. Yet Sagan's focus on historical research seems more like a normal Ph.D. than a M.D. as he was doing a more liberal arts Ph.D.

I just broke Sagan's cardinal rule -- eating in a rhythmic schedule since the astral body is linked with food. So I had stayed up all night in full lotus -- as we had the cleaners invading our house this morning but normally I sleep late so I would not have been awake in time. Before they arrived I headed for the woods to sleep but since it was cool temperature I ate a bunch of food -- a big hunk of cheese, a muffin with butter. Anyway I would fall asleep but then keep having a "wake up and rise and shine" down yonder. I figured it was just a piss hard -- because I had forgot I normally never eat breakfast! haha. I had been drinking more water than usual.

Normally I always burn off my food before it turns into sex energy -- I burn it off through my third eye transmissions into my parents as they're low in jing energy. I haven't had an loss of sperm for 6 months because I always burn off my food energy through my third eye energy transmissions.

Anyway so I did a brief full lotus session but, as I was really tired, I didn't flex my third eye -- I was thinking about how Sagan says to keep motionless and just build up the energy in the third eye in order to access the astral realm. I can do that and I've done it - definitely the light energy builds up much faster if I don't "flex my third eye," thereby transmitting the energy for healing others.

But storing up the energy in the lower tan tien is a pain because you always have to worry about Perv Attacks (which btw are a regular problem on thetaobums due to one Perv posting here under the guise of being enlightened)... it's easier for me to just shoot my extra energy out of my third eye instead of trying to store it up to further open my third eye. haha.

So anyway I finally fell asleep into a deep sleep. I had been enjoying the birds -- the song birds migrated a month early this year! But there's a few left and one song I'm still wondering about -- anyway the goldfinches are still here and I had this dream I was watching the bright yellow gold finches and then of course this young female was with me and she made the moves on me. haha.

I went into full lotus so that I only lost preseminal fluid -- and that's only the 2nd time that's happened in the past 6 months. Then to make sure the sublimation didn't just go into my prostate making my urine all foamy -- which means it didn't sublimate properly -- I "flexed my pineal gland" so I could easily transmute the extra jing energy into chi-shen transmission. So I sat in full lotus for about 45 minutes then I had to piss real bad.

Then I noticed that I had slept right next to a pile of fresh deer dung - I was on the deer trail so it was probably there already. But still I'm pretty friendly with our deer -- I do full lotus third eye transmissions into them -- and they're pretty friendly with me -- they stare back and stay close and follow me and we lock eyes and they wag their tails. haha. It's possible the deer visited me to mark their trail while I was asleep. Not likely but it would have been pretty funny.

Well I realized the female I had dreamt about was this long lost experience of unresolved sexual tension when I had done this nude sauna with a young female -- she was probably 19 years old and way heavily endowed, while I'm under-endowed, having low jing due to my 2 year old 24 rabies vaccine mercury shots in the stomach. Anyway I remember it was this weird vibe in the sauna that I couldn't quite fathom at the time. But finally 20 years later I was able to process the true meaning of our nude "eyeing each other" in the sauna routine -- as a dream vision. haha. So it was seemingly innocent at the time but now I know what the energy had been in that sauna.

Anyway so that's a good sign because that happened about 20 years ago -- which means I'm going back in time to older energy blockages and then reversing them, resolving them.

That's what I was getting at about the emotional possession stuff -- I posted it again on my blog in reference to Sagan's "regression therapy" as the focus of his training. Sagan relies on energy transmissions for his students (he talks about clearing out the possessions) but he also has a new age focus with the whole Steiner deal about the future evolution of humans. Sorry but even though Steiner had his third eye open I'm not sure it was fully open. Steiner was a fascinating Western mystic -- much like Emmanuel Swedenburg http://swedenborg.newearth.org/ -- I like Swedenburg better. But then Steiner was up against the Nazis so his whole Christ evolution of humans schtick certainly makes sense in contrast to the Nazis' fixation on eugenics as spiritual evolution....

I agree with Ramana Maharshi who stated that "there is no evolution."

Notice how Sagan doesn't mention the full lotus? Seriously full lotus is standard training for serious meditation yet in the West suddenly it vanishes -- and so you don't get the necessary sublimation and transmutation of the life force energy. Of course if Sagan spent 5 years in relative isolation then maybe he didn't need the full lotus and therefore doesn't teach it to his students.

I wonder which "Taoist Master" Sagan studied with? Mantak Chia?

• Like 1

I only liked Sagan's book because it contained a lot of interesting information, not because I consider it a good way to open the third eye (it could be, I don't know).

Sorry if you've already answered, but what do you consider a good way to open the third eye?

Yeah M.D. not medical Ph.D. -- although M.D. is a medical Ph.D. by which I mean medical Ph.D.s are not required to do the same level of intensive research as a normal Ph.D. since the M.D. is focused on more narrow technical training. Yet Sagan's focus on historical research seems more like a normal Ph.D. than a M.D. as he was doing a more liberal arts Ph.D.

I just broke Sagan's cardinal rule -- eating in a rhythmic schedule since the astral body is linked with food. So I had stayed up all night in full lotus -- as we had the cleaners invading our house this morning but normally I sleep late so I would not have been awake in time. Before they arrived I headed for the woods to sleep but since it was cool temperature I ate a bunch of food -- a big hunk of cheese, a muffin with butter. Anyway I would fall asleep but then keep having a "wake up and rise and shine" down yonder. I figured it was just a piss hard -- because I had forgot I normally never eat breakfast! haha. I had been drinking more water than usual.

Normally I always burn off my food before it turns into sex energy -- I burn it off through my third eye transmissions into my parents as they're low in jing energy. I haven't had an loss of sperm for 6 months because I always burn off my food energy through my third eye energy transmissions.

Anyway so I did a brief full lotus session but, as I was really tired, I didn't flex my third eye -- I was thinking about how Sagan says to keep motionless and just build up the energy in the third eye in order to access the astral realm. I can do that and I've done it - definitely the light energy builds up much faster if I don't "flex my third eye," thereby transmitting the energy for healing others.

But storing up the energy in the lower tan tien is a pain because you always have to worry about Perv Attacks (which btw are a regular problem on thetaobums due to one Perv posting here under the guise of being enlightened)... it's easier for me to just shoot my extra energy out of my third eye instead of trying to store it up to further open my third eye. haha.

So anyway I finally fell asleep into a deep sleep. I had been enjoying the birds -- the song birds migrated a month early this year! But there's a few left and one song I'm still wondering about -- anyway the goldfinches are still here and I had this dream I was watching the bright yellow gold finches and then of course this young female was with me and she made the moves on me. haha.

I went into full lotus so that I only lost preseminal fluid -- and that's only the 2nd time that's happened in the past 6 months. Then to make sure the sublimation didn't just go into my prostate making my urine all foamy -- which means it didn't sublimate properly -- I "flexed my pineal gland" so I could easily transmute the extra jing energy into chi-shen transmission. So I sat in full lotus for about 45 minutes then I had to piss real bad.

Then I noticed that I had slept right next to a pile of fresh deer dung - I was on the deer trail so it was probably there already. But still I'm pretty friendly with our deer -- I do full lotus third eye transmissions into them -- and they're pretty friendly with me -- they stare back and stay close and follow me and we lock eyes and they wag their tails. haha. It's possible the deer visited me to mark their trail while I was asleep. Not likely but it would have been pretty funny.

Well I realized the female I had dreamt about was this long lost experience of unresolved sexual tension when I had done this nude sauna with a young female -- she was probably 19 years old and way heavily endowed, while I'm under-endowed, having low jing due to my 2 year old 24 rabies vaccine mercury shots in the stomach. Anyway I remember it was this weird vibe in the sauna that I couldn't quite fathom at the time. But finally 20 years later I was able to process the true meaning of our nude "eyeing each other" in the sauna routine -- as a dream vision. haha. So it was seemingly innocent at the time but now I know what the energy had been in that sauna.

Anyway so that's a good sign because that happened about 20 years ago -- which means I'm going back in time to older energy blockages and then reversing them, resolving them.

That's what I was getting at about the emotional possession stuff -- I posted it again on my blog in reference to Sagan's "regression therapy" as the focus of his training. Sagan relies on energy transmissions for his students (he talks about clearing out the possessions) but he also has a new age focus with the whole Steiner deal about the future evolution of humans. Sorry but even though Steiner had his third eye open I'm not sure it was fully open. Steiner was a fascinating Western mystic -- much like Emmanuel Swedenburg http://swedenborg.newearth.org/ -- I like Swedenburg better. But then Steiner was up against the Nazis so his whole Christ evolution of humans schtick certainly makes sense in contrast to the Nazis' fixation on eugenics as spiritual evolution....

I agree with Ramana Maharshi who stated that "there is no evolution."

Notice how Sagan doesn't mention the full lotus? Seriously full lotus is standard training for serious meditation yet in the West suddenly it vanishes -- and so you don't get the necessary sublimation and transmutation of the life force energy. Of course if Sagan spent 5 years in relative isolation then maybe he didn't need the full lotus and therefore doesn't teach it to his students.

I wonder which "Taoist Master" Sagan studied with? Mantak Chia?

Which actor plays you when the movie of your life comes out? Gary Busey? :lol: seriously, good story and practical research. I fully expect your life story to be immortalized in a best-selling book and then a blockbuster movie, drewhemp.

Always nice to read your research results.

Hiya...would you mind elaborating on this a bit further?

Adios

Well it's a third eye energy reading. So at first you do the tai chi and microcosmic orbit training. Everything is great -- you store your energy in the lower tan tien, and with good practice your energy builds up. But when the energy gets strong enough to open the third eye then the chi is also strong enough to do healing -- strong healing -- and also to have telepathy which is a third eye skill of the chi energy -- and precognition and telekinesis.

Those abilities are before nirvikalpa samadhi which is the spacetime vortex to fully open the third eye -- when you have the macrocosmic orbit as immortal breathing and you can see dead spirits.

At this point people around you will freak out because they can feel your chi energy -- so you have to store the chi energy in the lower tan tien -- and the shen energy -- but at the same time you are now able to perceive how your energy affects people around you and you can read where other people have their electromagnetic essence stored in their bodies.

So before the third eye is opened then a person is not able to read other people's energy -- but it's a function of the third eye to translate the energy outside the body -- the brain translates the electromagnetic fields back into the sensory perception of the various levels of energy: the electrochemical blockages of the organs, or the level of telepathy when the chi is stronger, etc.

Since where a person has their electromagnetic essence stored in their body is an energy level -- then just telling someone or even telling anyone doesn't do anything. Last time I outed a perv on taobums I got banned for a week. So now I just avoid the perv -- but unfortunately other people are not able to perceive that the person has his electromagnetic essence stuck in his lower body.

I've already posted what that entails -- just read the previous posts on the thread.

Well it's a third eye energy reading. So at first you do the tai chi and microcosmic orbit training. Everything is great -- you store your energy in the lower tan tien, and with good practice your energy builds up. But when the energy gets strong enough to open the third eye then the chi is also strong enough to do healing -- strong healing -- and also to have telepathy which is a third eye skill of the chi energy -- and precognition and telekinesis.

Those abilities are before nirvikalpa samadhi which is the spacetime vortex to fully open the third eye -- when you have the macrocosmic orbit as immortal breathing and you can see dead spirits.

At this point people around you will freak out because they can feel your chi energy -- so you have to store the chi energy in the lower tan tien -- and the shen energy -- but at the same time you are now able to perceive how your energy affects people around you and you can read where other people have their electromagnetic essence stored in their bodies.

So before the third eye is opened then a person is not able to read other people's energy -- but it's a function of the third eye to translate the energy outside the body -- the brain translates the electromagnetic fields back into the sensory perception of the various levels of energy: the electrochemical blockages of the organs, or the level of telepathy when the chi is stronger, etc.

Since where a person has their electromagnetic essence stored in their body is an energy level -- then just telling someone or even telling anyone doesn't do anything. Last time I outed a perv on taobums I got banned for a week. So now I just avoid the perv -- but unfortunately other people are not able to perceive that the person has his electromagnetic essence stuck in his lower body.

I've already posted what that entails -- just read the previous posts on the thread.

Hey Drew

Thanks for the info that you gave me about using the full lotus. It has been helping me quite a bit so far. I had a few more questions about something you mentioned about the converstion of sexual fluids to jing, to chi to shen, and going the opposite dirrection from shen, to chi, to jing, to fluids. You also mentioned (or something like this, I may have the exact details wrong) about heart chi turning into liver chi, to kidney chi, to fluids. This is something I'd really like to understand better.

Here is what I've noticed from personal observation (but don't know what it all means yet) I've noticed that when I'm uber horny if I release usually there is a large amount of fluid. So then is it the sexual fluid that causes desire? What I don't understand is why the older I get the more bizzare my sexual thoughts become when I do get uber horny? Also I had been doing a lot of full lotus for a week and been feeling better and better, but then my wife wanted me to do my husbandly duty, so yesterday we got busy and all seemed fine. Now today the urges and bizzare thougths were back again and strong this morning. But I remembered your adivce and immediately got into full lotus for as long as a could bear, which helped a lot.

So what happened? Did getting aroused with my wife cause more sexual fluids to be made? thus increasing desire? Is that why I had to get in to an emergency full lotus this morning? Did the full lotus convert my fluids into jing or chi or something which is why I feel better now?

Also some clarification about the heart to liver to kidney to fluid thing you touched upon would be appreciated as well. Also you mentioned doing Tai Chi, could the 8 Brocades be used instead of Tai Chi? As the 8 brocades is what I'm most familiar with and tend to do daily anyhow.

Thanks again

Oh one other thing I forgot to mention in regards to what you talk about with pervs sucking off your energy. Well I don't know much about such things, but in regards to personal experience I have noticed this, that there are certain people that after I have been around them I have a much more difficult time with the bizzare sexual thoughts n such. Also sometimes I'm out in public and may be close to someone and just get a nasty dirty vibe from them in a sexaul manner even though we may have not said anything to eachother? Is that sort of what your talking about Drew?

Oh one other thing I forgot to mention in regards to what you talk about with pervs sucking off your energy. Well I don't know much about such things, but in regards to personal experience I have noticed this, that there are certain people that after I have been around them I have a much more difficult time with the bizzare sexual thoughts n such. Also sometimes I'm out in public and may be close to someone and just get a nasty dirty vibe from them in a sexaul manner even though we may have not said anything to eachother? Is that sort of what your talking about Drew?

Yeah to answer your questions -- in Taoist energy work the intention is called "yi" -- so the chi follows the "yi" --

O.K. so if you sit in full lotus you're doing the conversion of sex fluids into jing or electrochemical emotional energy. The jing creates a tingling sensation -- and this is the energy of the lower organs as lower emotional energy. So when you increase your chi that is increasing the electromagnetic energy from the conversion of the electrochemical energy. If a person has a lower organ blockage -- let's say they smoke so then the person will have a lung blockage which creates sadness -- so that's the electrochemical blockage as emotional energy. If it's a liver blockage from drinking alcohol or a saturated fat diet -- then the emotion is anger. If it's a pancreas blockage from refined sugar then the emotion is worry. If it's a kidney blockage from caffeine then the emotion is fear.

So the difference between a female and a male for the life force energy is that the female has the internal orgasm -- and this internal climax works through the vagus nerve connecting to the cervix -- and the vagus nerve is relaxation as the parasympathetic nerve. When the male is sexually stimulated this is also the parasympathetic vagus nerve but right when the male ejaculates it's a trigger which switches the male system to the stress sympathetic nerve. This is detailed by Professor Robert Sapolsky's research -- his popular science books on "The Trouble with Testosterone" and "MunkeyLuv" etc.

Anyway so yes if the female is attracted to the male that's because the male has strong jing or lifeforce energy -- this is demonstrated by a deep voice from the testosterone. But the great secret of energy work is that this jing energy actually comes from the brain-heart connection as electromagnetic chi energy.

So if you're doing full lotus you're converting your jing energy into brain chi energy. The female will then be attracted to your chi energy -- since the chi energy is actually what gives the female the climax -- the electromagnetic chi energy will directly trigger the climax of the relaxation vagus nerve. So the secret of tantra with females is that the male just transmits chi energy to the female giving the female a climax -- without any need for direct physical stimulation -- and when the female climaxes she then releases her jing energy which the male then sucks up. The male also has a female internal climax through the parasympathetic vagus nerve.

Since both the male and female are having the female internal climax then the male and female can just keep having more and more climaxes together -- each time the male is transmitting chi into the female and the female is transmitting jing into the male. Since the jing energy of the life force energy is pure -- unlike jing energy made from food -- then the energy systems of the male and female keep getting purified as they continue to have these mutual climaxes -- and then the heart chakra opens up for both the male and female -- and it's true love. From that over-excitement of the heart chakra -- which could be another lower emotional electrochemical jing blockage since it just turns into a broken heart -- if there is a deepening and slowing of breathing then the lung energy is converted to the emotion of courage which combines with the over-excitement of the heart energy to create compassion. From the compassion of the heart then the chi electromagnetic energy is created to open up the third eye.

So that's the secret of tantra. Doing tantra is tricky if you're relying on physical stimulation because any physical stimulation of the male reproductive organ will naturally lead the male to ejaculate sex fluids. The purpose of the energy training is to create chi energy, not sex fluids. That's the difference between pervs and females -- because pervs have the yi or intention of creating external ejaculation which, again, triggers, like a switch, the stress nervous system, thereby cutting off the love heart connection. But if you're with a female then there are various techniques for tantra -- basically the perineum is the key -- there's a Dr. Lin Taoist sex doctor who has tons of info online -- it's very technical and focused on the physical. But it's pretty interesting.

A lot of people on taobums had done the Mantak Chia tantra training but had problems with it. This, again, is because the yi or intention guides the chi -- and so most people have the concept of the energy training as "retention" -- just using this term "retention" indicates the person has the wrong philosophy. If a person is not even focusing on the goal of creating electromagnetic energy then just holding in sex fluids as retention is not going to do anything, in fact will just make it worse. The parasympathetic internal climax is a real climax - it's an internal ejaculation -- but it is as hormone jing energy which includes blood and hormones. When the hormones go up into the brain then they turn into neurotransmitters which then work to create more chi electromagnetic energy.

Still even if you are creating the chi energy from the jing energy and even if you are building up enough chi to create shen light energy -- then you have to store that energy somewhere -- and it is safely stored in the lower tan tien. But the other issue of the lower tan tien is that this is also close to the reproductive organs -- and that's why if you have a deconversion of the chi or jing energy which has been built up and stored then you'll lose a lot of sex fluids.

So in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" there is also taught this focus on converting the sex fluids back into chi -- even if there's any yi or intention about sex then that means the chi energy will activate the sex organs -- and this damage has to be reversed. The book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" focuses on the "small universe" or "microcosmic orbit" alchemical training. So the small universe training is the most effective tantra training because the small universe is focused on turning the jing energy into chi. I always recommend the Level 1 sitting meditation c.d. from http://springforestqigong.com for the best small universe training practice -- it's $11.

But if there is creation of sex fluids as external ejaculation the immediate goal is to at least stop the damage. So flexing the perineum and doing reverse breathing -- and also "stopping the gate" using physical holding at the base of the organ -- but to prevent blue balls and the problem of sex fluids in the body there has to be conversion back into the chi energy. The full lotus will do this conversion of jing into chi very effectively -- the full lotus burns off the sex fluids back into internal heat as jing and then into chi and shen energy. But the small universe and tai chi exercises (eight brocades is great as well) also do this conversion -- so it's just a matter of how much time or how much intensity of practice, etc.

What I do is just transmit the chi energy out of my third eye instead of storing up the chi energy in my lower tan tien -- this is easier because my parents, in their 70s, need the chi energy. Actually I'm just with my dad right now -- and he's been a long term smoker and heavy drinker and doesn't exercise - so he needs lot of chi energy as he's also about 78. So I can literally just burn off all my sex fluids by shooting the chi energy into my dad. haha. I'm thereby recharging his jing energy. Old people usually have low jing energy -- so I get my jing energy from food. Since my dad is not a perv then he uses that jing energy for good purposes (my dad reads a book a day now! haha). But if a male was a perv and you recharged his jing energy then the perv would just waste the energy, and at the same time would be attempting to deconvert your chi energy back into sex fluids.

So if a person is a perv it means they have their subconscious electromagnetic essence stuck in their lower chakra -- and so their true intention or yi will always be focused on having the male ejaculations. Some females don't know better and are attracted to pervs because the males stimulate the females' sex centers. But the male pervs are actually just constantly sucking off the females' sex energy for the male's own external ejaculation and so those females will be turned into sex slaves. Unfortunately some males are also attracted to male pervs activating the male sex center -- this is because Western culture is repressed and the left-brain dominance of Western culture, along with the lack of male energy training initiation leads males to be unaware of how to consciously sublimate their sex energy for healing purposes.

Yeah so if your around a male who then activates your sex center -- that means the males electromagnetic focus is in the sex center. Obviously just discussing the issue will have some repercussions (again because the yi or intention guides the chi) but the typical male will then just reverse that minor activation because their electromagnetic essence is focused in their brain and heart -- focused on doing good, helping people, doing work, having fun but in a nice way, etc.

The thing is that modern society is based on commodification -- what I call the "separation of heaven and earth" -- but better known as "sex sells." Psychologically this is called the "commodity fetish" -- it means that left-brain dominance has repressed emotions and originally these repressed emotions are based on the life force sex energy. Since the emotions are repressed then the person subconsciously projects the emotions onto others (looking for further "commodities" to solve their problems) -- and this creates oppression. So the modern male (and in turn the modern female) is controlled by their lower emotions of anger, fear, worry, over-excitement, sadness -- and this creates a culture of oppression, going back to at least 3,000 BCE but starting around 10,000 BCE.

Anyway with the focus on "sex sells" then as there is a continued development of markets -- of turning the world into resources for commodities -- then there is also a continued focus on sex -- through technology. This is obvious, of course, but popular technological culture is increasingly focused on sex with the idea that the male should be able to have as many external ejaculations as he wants. So this just makes the energy problem worse as the focus on male external ejaculations creates a further detachment from the repressed emotions that were just projected as sex energy -- sex on its own doesn't empty out the repressed emotions of the other organs because the sex organ is below those organs.

The sex energy has to be sublimated to use that energy to empty out or clear out the blockages of the other organs (the repressed or subconscious anger, fear, over-excitement, worry, sadness). So first you build up the internal reproductive energy of the kidneys which means no loss of sex fluids since the male ejaculation triggers the stress reaction through the kidneys. Then as the kidney energy increases your will power the liver organ of anger is cleared out into wisdom energy which then opens up the heart via the lungs -- as slow meditation breathing -- into compassion. When the compassion gets strong enough then a real kundalini awakening happens -- the prenatal chi energy -- which opens up the third eye shen or spirit light energy.

Edited by drewhempel
  • Like 1

What I do is just transmit the chi energy out of my third eye instead of storing up the chi energy in my lower tan tien -- this is easier because my parents, in their 70s, need the chi energy.

Drew

Thanks again for your very informative answer, I learned a lot from it. So what is it that you perfer to transmit energy out of your thrid eye? to help your parents, or do you not want too much energy in your lower dan tien for some reason?

What I do is just transmit the chi energy out of my third eye instead of storing up the chi energy in my lower tan tien -- this is easier because my parents, in their 70s, need the chi energy.

Drew

Thanks again for your very informative answer, I learned a lot from it. So what is it that you perfer to transmit energy out of your thrid eye? to help your parents, or do you not want too much energy in your lower dan tien for some reason?

Well I did intensive qigong training 10 years ago which built up the chi in the lower tan tien. This created a "bigu" state which means you're not hungry since your lower tan tien is filled with chi -- so I just kept going in my practice and I went 8 days on just half a glass of water. So the water was created from an electrolysis of the chi energy in the third eye -- creating water from hydrogen and oxygen ionization.

At that point the chi energy was so strong that I had third eye telepathy, I had telekinesis and precognition and I saw dead spirits which were going to Chunyi Lin for healing. But when I went to heal my mom, as I had been doing a weekly healing on her -- she completely freaked out when she found out I had only had a half glass of water for a week. haha. So my mom was screaming at me worse than ever and I was in this really refined energy state -- later on I realized that my chi was doing a spirit exorcism of my mom. But anyway I ate a bunch of food to get my mom to be quiet and then I did a healing on her and then I left back to my room in the city. So then my mom called two weeks later and said that the last healing I did was like "night and day" and she no longer needed her surgical stockings. She asked for another healing but I said that I had stopped training.

At the same time when I had finished my week long bigu practice -- which is also called "achievement of cessation" in Buddhism -- anyway I was asked by this old lady to do a healing on her. So I didn't use any physical contact -- but I forgot that you're not supposed to pull the energy blockages straight out of the top of the head. So I accidentally pulled her spirit out of her body but she couldn't see what I had done. I was standing to her side and she was sitting facing forward -- but I felt this heavy electromagnetic blob get pulled out of the top of her head and right when I felt it she just immediately bawled. She was bawling nonstop for at least 15 minutes. Everyone was leaving and I saw my friend walking towards me and I said -- "you're not going to believe what just happened" and as I said this the old lady also walked towards me -- still bawling -- even though this was on a different floor of the building. Someone had their arm around her shoulder. Later on I saw the same old lady and she smiled at me -- because I had made a mistake but I had good intentions -- as qigong master Yan Xin says the chi has "bidirectional intention" so that the energy of a mistake can be automatically reversed.

So then I was hanging with my friend around this time as well -- and we were chatting about stupid stuff -- and he was about 10 feet from me -- suddenly he goes: "What are you doing to me!" Again the chi energy was so strong that he freaked out. Then around the same time I saw this female I knew -- who was trying to be spiritual but she practiced martial arts -- but right when she saw me I immediately sensed that she was immediately turned on sexually. So she was overwhelmed with sexual attraction towards me even though she just looked at me -- we never said anything to each other because we didn't need to as she was already overwhelmed by my presence. I knew this but it also shocked me that I knew this and that she reacted that way.

So then around the same time when I sat in full lotus the whole room would spin around me as a spacetime vortex -- and that's when I had a nirvikalpa samadhi type (in Taoism it's just called Emptiness or in Buddhism it's called Dharmakaya) experience. I experienced that I was not my body, nor my mind and so when I came out of meditation I was completely detached from physical reality in the sense that I knew it wasn't me on a real level. At this time I could easily sit in full lotus for 2 hours nonstop as the chi filled my body. So then after that nirvikalpa samadhi experience I recycled my past writings and I got rid of my Yan Xin visualization meditation tape -- because it was too focused on the physical level. I then went out to do more research on my energy experiences and I discovered Master Nan, Huai-chin's books which I had to read three times each just to figure out the concepts he was discussing.

After that I did full lotus but when I had come out of the bigu state even salt tasted like poison -- I had been on a salt-free diet before I did the bigu fasting. Anyway I realized that mundane reality was not conducive to spiritual reality. Suddenly I could read the energy of the persons in my building -- and it wasn't good energy. I moved nine times in one year attempting to find a place for good practice -- but I was working a part-time nonprofit job so my income was at the minimum level. Basically all of physical reality seemed like a joke since I had come back from the dead. I would still build up my chi energy and so I still got precognition and telekinesis and telepathy -- but I now had jing blockages because I was eating whatever food instead of a special diet.

But I kept on having females chase after me -- hitting on me -- in really bizarre ways -- even young females in public. So then I would have to reverse that damage but sometimes I was not able to because at night I'd be too tired since I was biking more -- or I had too much food, etc. So then I just started sitting in full lotus in public as a preemptive defense against females hitting on me, reversing my chi back to sex fluids. Then in 2006 I was in full lotus and young female did what I later discovered was a "backside display" -- as it's called for primate behavior. Anyway I discovered we had a psychic mutual climax -- what I dubbed the "O at a D." I had an internal ejaculation which shot up my back at the same time my chi energy went into her back side -- from about 10 feet away -- and she also had an internal climax with energy shooting up her back. So those full lotus public "O at a Ds" with females continued to happen for the next 4 years (sometimes several different females a day), but there is no accumulation of chi energy yet you are able to maintain your health.