Fu_dog

Flying Phoenix Chi Kung

Finding and committing to a spiritual practice has always been the biggest battle of my life. These are the subjects I'm preoccupied every minute of my life, yet very little progress is made in the practical sense. And it is no wonder if I'm still a bud hesitating to bloom.

Long story short, the dark night of the soul was 8 years long. It was mainly due to having discovered the path among many. It was proving to be everything imaginable and unimaginable. It had a way of unveiling the true me; my potential, abilities, knowledge, experiences were emerging like meeting an old long-forgotten friend. But due to very valid reasons, I'd convinced myself against pursuing that path. It was the most painful thing ever, worse even than losing a loved one. In a way, I'm still stuck because it never happened. But what did also happen is a lesson that is worth a million lifetimes was accomplished through that. Something that was even more dear and profound than reaping the greatest benefits for oneself through a practice. I'm sorry for being obscure.

Now that the lesson brought by nothing less than the Divine Grace itself is fulfilled, it's eternally mine to cherish, I have an option to go back and do what my heart's desire was. But I've also been entertaining a thought that a brand new beginning might be awaiting, and perhaps an even better practice can come in, if I'm open, as a reward for all the tears, longing and enduring the pain.

Developing a relationship with my Spiritual Consultants (call it even God) was one of the outcomes of my torturous experience. For a while, I've been praying hard for an authentic qigong practice. I was led to TheDaoBums. Certain issues were cleared up that were still lingering. Next, a practice of Flying Phoenix was chosen for experimentation. Now, I don't do this, I'm normally very hesitant to try something new, and never just explore practices. As the DVD4 was on its way, I again prayed for assertion that this is right and also wondering how this system works.

Following that were two miraculous dreams. (Well, before that... Not knowing anything about FP, out of nowhere I began listening to Om Mani Padme Hum mantra daily. Later on, I noticed mentioning of Guanyin being perhaps related to FP, and I thought "humm") So, the first dream was followed after an evening of several hours of uncontrollable sobbing listening to different Hindu mantras. That night I was taken and reunited with my spiritual family. I was home with my eternal relatives being comforted, nourished and tutored. Waking up that day, I was flying on wings, my heart ready to leap out of chest from joy.

The next night I asked specifically to show me their thoughts on FP before I start doing it. Very vividly, I hear them explain to me without words and show in some other dimensional way how FP works. (I will use my terminology) So, God or Dao created everything perfect. The space represents the Will of God. Space in time, between objects, inside our bodies... And the energy of this highest will is in color blue. When we come to be in dis-accord with this will, illnesses (and other misfortunes) manifest in our bodies. We lose the purity and continuity of this blue energy inside and around us. And FP has a way of restoring it. Something like that... Further more, I was also praying for a practice that would do as much good for my family members as for myself. And I have been worried about the future of my little daughter having looked at her natal chart. So, again they confirmed that my daughter especially will get so much healing through this if I do it. 

What am I still doubting? Well, that's me...Or rather my stubborn mind. Or maybe I just needed to remind myself. To be honest these miraculous events are the only thing that keeps me hopeful giving this my best. And a phrase by Sifu Terry "practicing FP is being virtuous" constantly pulsates in my mind.

Anyway, just felt like sharing. And, more than anything, if this brings something positive to any of you, it was worth the long post. :)  

Edited by Enchanted Garden
  • Like 6

As someone who does a lot of mantra work, I can confirm from my experience that chanting "Namo Kuan Shi Yin Pusa" becomes faster and more natural after doing Flying Phoenix. I also learned the capstone long form celestial meditation just a week ago after I finished a recent mantra siddhi and began working on the Kuan Yin mantra intensely at least 10,000x a day. Took me just about a week to learn the form and I don't want to say anything else besides that everyone should experience it for themselves. 

What I will share, however, is that everyone who sees me doing the long form on Volume 4 (and even Moonbeam Splashes on the Water) not only feels calmer watching it because of the grace of the form, but feels qi penetrating them even before I stick needles for acupuncture or lay hands over for Reiki healing. We look forward to seeing your child's development from having very good prenatal qi and what a phoenix child will grow up into, especially when, not if, she picks up the practice. :)

• Like 4

Quick question to Sifu Terry (or anyone who can help answer this) regarding the 90-second Flash meditations on Volume 5:

As per post #440758, I saw that the fifth meditation is from Eight Sections of Energy Combined and not Flying Phoenix.

Direct question first to Sifu Terry: did you learn this as part of your training in the beginning when GM Doo Wai taught the flash meditations alongside the basic five in Volume 1? Or just the first four exercises on Volume 5?

I'm asking because I'm wondering if we need this fifth meditation or not if we're focusing on mastering the whole FP curriculum, since my understanding (or perhaps I'm just thinking too much) is that it isn't crucial for FP practice since it's not FP...but if it's crucial for your requirements to master the system, as I think I recall that you mentioned learning some basic Bok Fu Pai system as well was another requirement for those of us interested in mastering the whole FP system and eventually teaching. 

• Like 3

Man the only criticism I have for the DVDs is that they should have been mirrored. I find it so hard to move left when the character on the screen is moving right.

I see a lot of people saying volume 4 is good but I tried learning it and it seems so hard. I don't think I'l ever be able to do it properly.

• Like 2

Perfect feedback! I have commented elsewhere that lately other teachers have been producing their qigong dvds in mirrored manner so that the student and teacher are going in the same direction and that way you eliminate the stress of thinking which is his left hand and which is my right hand? I have put aside many qigong dvds because of the lack of mirroring.

What you can do with volume 4 is put a mirror in front of your monitor and then the instructor and you will be going in the same direction. It really takes someone with good spatial orientation to be able to learn without a mirrored image. I am not sure why it took so long for teachers to realize all they have to do on the dvd is to say left when they mean right, and vice versa. What will also help to learn it is to play it at very slow speed, break down one section of it, put it on pause, etc. I have done that and it is time consuming and as I get older I just don't have the patience to learn like that any longer. But from people who do the form it seems that they are getting a lot out of it.

Edited by tao stillness

About the last 90 second standing meditation on volume 5, when I hold the ball on waist level, a Tai Chi like energy rises through my legs and charges the lower dan tien in a sexual note, which never happens in other FP exercises, and then transforms into the known FP sensations during the exercise. It is an invaluable warm up exercise for me before doing standing meds, and strangely also works excellent before I do kuji mudras meditation which does not feel at all like FP.
It is an excellent tool for me.   I cannot thank Sifu Terry enough for including this exercise.

Edited by cihan
  • Like 2

Perfect feedback! I have commented elsewhere that lately other teachers have been producing their qigong dvds in mirrored manner so that the student and teacher are going in the same direction and that way you eliminate the stress of thinking which is his left hand and which is my right hand? I have put aside many qigong dvds because of the lack of mirroring.

What you can do with volume 4 is put a mirror in front of your monitor and then the instructor and you will be going in the same direction. It really takes someone with good spatial orientation to be able to learn without a mirrored image. I am not sure why it took so long for teachers to realize all they have to do on the dvd is to say left when they mean right, and vice versa. What will also help to learn it is to play it at very slow speed, break down one section of it, put it on pause, etc. I have done that and it is time consuming and as I get older I just don't have the patience to learn like that any longer. But from people who do the form it seems that they are getting a lot out of it.

Coincidentally, I too have been looking into this issue. There are apps for Android which are supposed to be able to flip a video or sections of a video, which would be a useful workaround not only for this series of videos but videos of any type of form which one might want to learn from whatever style. I admit that I haven't been successful with any of the Android apps I've tried so far - most of them just crash. So if any of you know of an app or program that performs this task well please share with the rest of us - I'm sure it would be a great help in learning the short and long FP Qigong forms. 

What complicates the issue somewhat is that it would be necessary to exclude the clips with the breath sequences, otherwise they too would be flipped horizontally and would be difficult to read...

Aside from that I would also recommend a program called "Transcribe!" With this you can pick sections of video, mark them and loop them at whatever speed you want without affecting the pitch of the soundtrack (unless you want to). It was made mostly for musicians who need to slow down a video clip in order to see and hear the notes being played without changing the pitch, but it is no less useful in this type of application. It is not the only software able to do this, but perhaps one of the cheapest, and it works well and is cross platform (Windows and Mac OSX - not sure about Linux). You can also save pointers to the markers you have set up, and also re-save parts of the video as a new file at the speed which works best for you. 

Edited by DSCB57

Sifu Terry, I wonder if I'm doing enough practice to benefit from the practice? For two years I did the seated and standing beginner meditations dvd's 1,2 and 3 . Usually twice a day for 30 minutes or either 2 sitting or 2 standing or all 4 together or spread out throughout day. Maybe 3-5x/week. Once I memorized the standing long meditation dvd 4 that's pretty much all I do now with 1or 2 of the advanced seated meditations which I cycle through. So my practice can take maybe 15-40 minutes depending if I just do the standing long form alone or if I add on extras.

After a while I stopped feeling quite so much bliss or spontaneous movements. Recently I added the first 2 of the standing 90 second meditations and do them before the long form standing or seated advanced meds and I feel it adds extra energy back and I go deeper and feel very relaxed. The standing 90 second meds themselves don't really feel like much at the time but I find they really heighten whatever I do afterwards.Because my home is rarely empty, I find I practice maybe 3-4x/week. Is this enough?

I,ve never seen a blue light, all I feel is lots of energy waves and peacefulness. nothing esoteric at all!

Another question is how should we integrate the standing flash meditations-is it good to do 1, 2 or more ? Can they be done alone if we lack time to do anything else?

And is it necessary to go back and do beginner meditations again? i really enjoy the movements of the long form I confess and don't enjoy the static standing postures so much in the first dvd. Many thanks for your help in answering all these questions.

• Like 2

Detrus wrote,

Man the only criticism I have for the DVDs is that they should have been mirrored. I find it so hard to move left when the character on the screen is moving right. 

I see a lot of people saying volume 4 is good but I tried learning it and it seems so hard. I don't think I'l ever be able to do it properly. 

it 

use a large mirror ...   I  learned  a short Chen style Tjq  years ago .  It takes a little patience and even a small mirror on the wall say the size of your computer screen can work ... I also found it helped with learning the long form ... 

good luck .   The long form is extraordiarily powerful healing,  opening,  energizing  it is well worth the effort to learn by whatever means available

peace  hoa binh

• Like 1

and   it is worth reading this thread even when  i am not in total sync  with all I do read 

great to be aware of all the levels of familiarity working with newcomers and those having problems and questions!

• Like 2

The long form on volume 4 is doable even without a mirror. A challenge, and I don't disagree that even an option to mirror it on the DVD would be nice. But there is software to mirror what you are watching. :)

I personally learned the long form not long ago without a mirror. The challenge for me was taking it all in, so I did one section at a time and spent a couple days memorizing it, finishing within a week and now I can't go a day without doing the long form at least twice. Trust me and everyone else: the long form is worth it to know. But it is also infinitely easier to do when you have the foundation of the earlier forms. 

• Like 3

I'm answering because I realized it'll be really useful for all those who need mirroring help for the DVDs. 

Download VLC. It's a great program for PC or Mac (and Linux!). 

How I did it on Mac: from the VLC program, go to the Window tab and click on "Video Effects".

From there, go to Geometry.

Then click on "Transform".

Then, select "flip horizontally".

There you go! The video is mirrored! Follow it much more easily and let Sifu Terry relax and focus on the book and new DVDs... ;)

PS: watching DVDs on VLC is awesome because the program overrides regional lockout! 

• Like 6

Quick question to Sifu Terry (or anyone who can help answer this) regarding the 90-second Flash meditations on Volume 5:

As per post #440758, I saw that the fifth meditation is from Eight Sections of Energy Combined and not Flying Phoenix.

Direct question first to Sifu Terry: did you learn this as part of your training in the beginning when GM Doo Wai taught the flash meditations alongside the basic five in Volume 1? Or just the first four exercises on Volume 5?

I'm asking because I'm wondering if we need this fifth meditation or not if we're focusing on mastering the whole FP curriculum, since my understanding (or perhaps I'm just thinking too much) is that it isn't crucial for FP practice since it's not FP...but if it's crucial for your requirements to master the system, as I think I recall that you mentioned learning some basic Bok Fu Pai system as well was another requirement for those of us interested in mastering the whole FP system and eventually teaching. 

Hi Earl Grey,

I too want to thank you for your nice and interesting reply to Enchanted Garden's lovely explanation (with all necessary obscurations) about she came to FP Qigong practice and how it's going.

As someone who does a lot of mantra work, I can confirm from my experience that chanting "Namo Kuan Shi Yin Pusa" becomes faster and more natural after doing Flying Phoenix. I also learned the capstone long form celestial meditation just a week ago after I finished a recent mantra siddhi and began working on the Kuan Yin mantra intensely at least 10,000x a day. Took me just about a week to learn the form and I don't want to say anything else besides that everyone should experience it for themselves. 

What I will share, however, is that everyone who sees me doing the long form on Volume 4 (and even Moonbeam Splashes on the Water) not only feels calmer watching it because of the grace of the form, but feels qi penetrating them even before I stick needles for acupuncture or lay hands over for Reiki healing. We look forward to seeing your child's development from having very good prenatal qi and what a phoenix child will grow up into, especially when, not if, she picks up the practice. :)

Hi Early Grey,

I am thrilled that you're feeling the other-healing effects of the FP Qigong as opposed to the self-healing effects.

What I will share, however, is that everyone who sees me doing the long form on Volume 4 (and even Moonbeam Splashes on the Water) not only feels calmer watching it because of the grace of the form, but feels qi penetrating them even before I stick needles for acupuncture or lay hands over for Reiki healing.

What you are describing is the spontaneous, positively inspiring, "preceding", and independently "targeting" nature of the Flying Phoenix healing energy.  As I've told every FP practitioner that they will experience sooner or later:  after doing an FP Qigong practice session of 35-40 minutes, when they go out into public and enter a restaurant or any room with an assembly of people, the relative purity of your energy and the just exercised one-pointedness and concentration/jhana attained will also affect other people's spiritual "antennae," causing them to all turn and look in the direction of the energy that has reached them.  Conversely, your polished doors of perception will also tell you or alarm you should you catch sight of or encounter someone who is sick and diseased, or is a threat to life and limb and free will in any way.

Enjoy the fruits of  your FP practice!  It first transforms your health and spirit.  Then it will transform the energy with which you heal others.

Enjoy the BLUE.

Sifu Terry Dunn

www.taichimania.com/chikung_catalog.html

• Like 3

Hi Earl Grey again,

First, Thank You for your helpful, encouraging, and interesting reply to Enchanted Garden.

Here is the answer to your question--

--No, I did not learn it in the beginning when I learend the 90-second "flash" meditations from GM Doo Wai.  The fifth exercise on Volume 5 is a general vitality and empowerment exercise from a rare internal martial art that translates into:  "Eight Sections of Energy Combined" that I also define as a martial qigong system.  The art consists of one preparatory form, 8 Sections" (or Forms--seven of which are kung fu forms and one of which is very similar to Tai Chi), and five Nei Kung exercises.  The 5th Meditation on Vol.5 is shortest and simplest of these 5 Nei Kung exercises.  I wanted to program 5 meditations on Volume 5, and my intuitive spirit picked that particular Meditation to "round out" the preceding 4 FP Qigong 90-second meditations.  Again, it is from a totally different system of Nei Kung.

While the fifth meditation cultivates good grounding and a vital energy that is very complementary to FP healing energy, it is not mandatory that one practice it in order to master the entire FP Qigong system.  It's just an supplement and aoo catalyst.  No, you're not thinking too much.  Your question shows that you can feel the difference between FP Qigong and another Qi cultivating exercise.

Enjoy the BLUE.

Sifu Terry Dunn

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 5

About the last 90 second standing meditation on volume 5, when I hold the ball on waist level, a Tai Chi like energy rises through my legs and charges the lower dan tien in a sexual note, which never happens in other FP exercises, and then transforms into the known FP sensations during the exercise. It is an invaluable warm up exercise for me before doing standing meds, and strangely also works excellent before I do kuji mudras meditation which does not feel at all like FP.

It is an excellent tool for me.   I cannot thank Sifu Terry enough for including this exercise.

Hi Cihan,

I am so glad that you discovered the effects of the fifth meditation on Volume 5.  It validates my creative intuition as a teacher that caused me to pluck that meditation out of "Eight Sections of Energy Combined" Kung Fu to "round out" the four 90-second "flash" meditations.

when I hold the ball on waist level, a Tai Chi like energy rises through my legs and charges the lower dan tien in a sexual note, which never happens in other FP exercises, and then transforms into the known FP sensations during the exercise.

Yes, what you've described when you "hold the ball at waist level" (the fifth move or posture) is exactly what you should feel.  To enhance that energy circulation and sensation:   press the inside edge of your feet and focus you mind on the gap between your index finger and thumb on each hand.

You're most welcome.

Enjoy.

Sifu Terry Dunn

• Like 3

Sifu Terry, I wonder if I'm doing enough practice to benefit from the practice? For two years I did the seated and standing beginner meditations dvd's 1,2 and 3 . Usually twice a day for 30 minutes or either 2 sitting or 2 standing or all 4 together or spread out throughout day. Maybe 3-5x/week. Once I memorized the standing long meditation dvd 4 that's pretty much all I do now with 1or 2 of the advanced seated meditations which I cycle through. So my practice can take maybe 15-40 minutes depending if I just do the standing long form alone or if I add on extras.

After a while I stopped feeling quite so much bliss or spontaneous movements. Recently I added the first 2 of the standing 90 second meditations and do them before the long form standing or seated advanced meds and I feel it adds extra energy back and I go deeper and feel very relaxed. The standing 90 second meds themselves don't really feel like much at the time but I find they really heighten whatever I do afterwards.Because my home is rarely empty, I find I practice maybe 3-4x/week. Is this enough?

I,ve never seen a blue light, all I feel is lots of energy waves and peacefulness. nothing esoteric at all!

Another question is how should we integrate the standing flash meditations-is it good to do 1, 2 or more ? Can they be done alone if we lack time to do anything else?

And is it necessary to go back and do beginner meditations again? i really enjoy the movements of the long form I confess and don't enjoy the static standing postures so much in the first dvd. Many thanks for your help in answering all these questions.

Hi Kshanti,

I can't really answer your question without more information such as your answers to: "What are you feeling from doing each of the FP Meditations?  And better yet, if I saw your practice of exercises like Bending the Bows, Wind Through Treetops, Moonbeam, and the Vol.4 Long Form Meditation.

Overall, it sounds like you are doing quite well, having practiced for 2 years and having taught yourself the  Long Form Standing Meditation from the Vol.4 DVD.

For two years I did the seated and standing beginner meditations dvd's 1,2 and 3 . Usually twice a day for 30 minutes or either 2 sitting or 2 standing or all 4 together or spread out throughout day. Maybe 3-5x/week. Once I memorized the standing long meditation dvd 4 that's pretty much all I do now with 1or 2 of the advanced seated meditations which I cycle through. So my practice can take maybe 15-40 minutes depending if I just do the standing long form alone or if I add on extras.

15 to 40 minutes of practice a day is a wide range.  But since you've been practicing for two years, I assume that you've spent equal time on all the FP Meditations on Volumes 1 through 4.  Based on your durations of practice stated above, I would suggest that you increase your time of practice in one session and try to do a 60 to 90 minute session once a day.  This may be difficult to work into your daily schedule.  But if you can manage the time, try it as an experiment.  The continuity of practicing gotten through a 60 to 90 minute  practice session wiil probably advance and further your FP energy cultivation in a significant way.  Every FP Qigong class I teach is 2 full hours.  Last week, I one inspired class ran 3.5 hours.

Yes, the the 5 meditations on Vol.5 and all the FP Meditations in the preceding 4 dvd volumes can be practiced stand-alone if you're greatly constrained time-wise.  In the beginning, for any of the DVD volumes (e.g., Volumes 1 and 2), it is very productive to practice through the entire DVD volume.  The same is true of Volume 5.  Try practicing all the Vol. 5 meditations right after you do the Vol.4 Long Form Med.  That shouldn't take more than 25-30 minutes, since each of the 5 takes 90 seconds to 2 minutes.

I don't know if you've gotten to this 2016-17 postings, but one big piece of advice I started giving last year was to practice three (3) the seated Monk Serves Wine meditations at a sitting.

Again, the best means for me to answer your question is for me to view your practice of the standing moving FP Meditations mentioned abover.  Over the past 4 years, I've been giving I  feedback and plenty of form and other corrections to FP practitioners/Daobums subscribers via private online tutorials using Skype or Facetime.  If you're interested, contact me through PM or at this address and I will give you more info about Skype lessons:  [email protected]

Enjoy your expanded practice.

Sifu Terry Dunn

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 1

Hi David,

First of all, you're very welcome.

Second, I will respond to the comments you made underneath your 14+ quotes of sections of my posting as soon as I can. I am in the middle of an extremely busy week.

But right off the bat: If you are pressed for time, you don't have to spend 10 minutes on each of the standing warm-ups on Volume 3--especially if you've been doing themfor some weeks or months. While the warm-ups that I programmed onto the DVD series are great primers for FP Qigong practice, It is more valuable use of time to do the actual FP Meditations.

Best regards,

Sifu Terry Dunn

Sifu

Since you haven't had time to respond as you intended, would you please at least answer this, as I am in the air after your previous recommendation:

***You can also skip the 3 seated warm-up meditations after youv'e done them for about 3 weeks on a daily basis. Then revisit them later on after you've finished all the MSW seated meds on Vols .2 and 7.

I only have Volumes 1 to 3, I don't have Volume 7. Do I need to purchase this?
You mentioned a Skype consultation - I'd like further information please.

Thank you.

David

Edited by DSCB57

Yes, what you've described when you "hold the ball at waist level" (the fifth move or posture) is exactly what you should feel.  To enhance that energy circulation and sensation:   press the inside edge of your feet and focus you mind on the gap between your index finger and thumb on each hand.

Sifu Terry, 

Thank you very much for your time and extra tips. They are like golden nuggets to me. 

• Like 1

Dear Sifu Terry

After my Monk Gazing at the Moon med, I always have the urge to do a "normal" sitting meditation. At this time, my mind it at its clearest and most favourable for a fantastic exercise of stillness and therefore connection to anything I want. In this time I can tune in to a person or situation with great clarity.

Could you please tell me what would logically be happening at this time? Being fresh out of FPCK, I am still in its energy. But am I still cultivating or am I circulating it? I ask this question because it feels like I am still cultivating it. Am I imagining this?

I also wanted to say that you mentioned a lady developing clair audience from FPCK. Well I was clairaudient before but now I am learning to "tune" it. It is quite remarkable that I should discover this ability that I never suspected myself to have. It appears that FPCK is teaching me to navigate states of consciousness that allow me to tap into various repositories of energetic information, from hearing.

I thought it would develop my ability to surf states of consciousness but I never knew it would start like this (from hearing) so it is a lovely and welcome surprise, thank you Sifu. This way I can also build connections that allow for healing energies to pass through me and be transmitted to the person of my choice, with the same channel used for hearing, as obscure as that may sound...

Once I feel the blissful love, it is not easy to come out and want to do any other med, so I try to get what I want done first and do MGM last, just to benefit from this sublime sitting meditation.

Thanks for any response.

With all my appreciation

A_B

• Like 3

Hi Kshanti,

I feel near to you because I started practicing 3 years ago but never experienced any spectacular effects as other describe.

I've also learned from Sifu the long sitted form (50 30 10) not present on the dvd's, via skype.

I'm currently practicing daily at least 40 minutes.

Usually doing standing+sitting meds

Exemples are:

- Long standing + long sitting

- Moonbeam + MSW1

- Wind through treetops + MSW2

- 18 reps Bending the bow + long sitting

- 7reps 1st med DVD7

- Sometimes I do the basics, Monk gazing 10', Bending the bow 10', Holding peach 10', Holding pearl 10' 

I'm not experiencing any more bliss or other than more usual abiding meditation. I don't even feel any difference between doing using the breath sequence or not.  :blink:

Also for me increasing practicing time usually lead to tension and getting distracted, so I keep my practice time more or less the same.

So my only suggestion to you, Kshanti, is don't obsess over results and special effects, one can enjoy the practice by resting in the present moment whatever is happening (blue lights or not)

Looking for future events and results can actually block them, and also makes the practice boring and not worth.

Maybe I'me bottom of the class, so please Sifu if you have some suggestion for me too  :D

Actually any suggestion from more talented classmates are well appreciated!

• Like 1

Thanks Earl Grey for the VLC mirroring method.

As I already stated, I have discarded many powerful qigong dvds because I could not figure out how to follow the instructor. What I also like about VLC is that you can slow down the speed. That can also be done when learning from a YouTube video.

• Like 2

Gratitude big time to Earl Grey!

I just dug out volume 3 of Flying Phoenix Chi Kung, a dvd that I had tucked away about 4 years ago because it was too hard to learn. Tonight I tried it in mirrored fashion using the VLC transforming angle that you shared with us. It now looks easy to learn. All I have to do now is keep doing it along with Sifu Terry as many times as it takes for my brain to memorize it. No more mental gymnastics trying to figure out left from right. It is now just monkey see, monkey do without the strain of thinking!

It felt good once again learning from Sifu Terry on screen.

• Like 3