Me too actually so I do apologize. This world is run by Vagina actually and we are all slaves to it. Vagina power!!

tantric.jpg

God Bless the Vagina!

We aint no saints.

Ooh, here comes Biff, everyone duck! :)

Edit: and Mama, the visualizing sitting kind of MCO is not just weak but dangerous, it's a hard style because it is forced. One person from half way across the country came to see me because she had been seriously damaged by doing it, and I've heard of others. I couldn't help her, and I think the damage was permanent, she will never be able to meditate. My teacher, who is a great healer, will not attempt to help such people.

There are many ways to do the MCO with movement and that is what I recommend as it is safe. Safety is paramount, particularly for powerful systems, as you must know.

You lack compassion for others that need help with MCO etc. You hide behind secrets and the arrogance of not accepting students because your system is way too secret. What are you afraid of? This is an impoverished view.

ralis

Well you are seeing yourself.

No I am not.

Your students paint this positive picture of you and then you discredit them with your negative outbursts.

You lack compassion for others that need help with MCO etc. You hide behind secrets and the arrogance of not accepting students because your system is way too secret. What are you afraid of? This is an impoverished view.

ralis

Actually,

He was generous in giving clues. He said that the MCO can be stimulated by some motions. Connect that to some of the other stuff that you know since the MCO can be detected in stillness.

God Bless the Vagina!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMG - At Last, something to make us smile...................must get the album. Funny but kinda true.

:-)

Wow, so you are Steve. Due to your behavior here, the Tien Shan tradition has been completely disgraced.

Brother

Don't be too harsh. We all have shortcomings. It really didn't cost you anything anyway.

Very true, and sometimes when revisiting the basics after going further ahead you learn there is some powerful stuff there that you didn't see earlier.

Especially when the "basics" seem to be what breaks the life & death cycle.

Wow, so you are Steve. Due to your behavior here, the Tean Shan tradition has been completely disgraced.

ALRIGHT! Then my work here is done, I hope you will stay away in droves, and that goes for the rest of you Maxifreaks too.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

Lino,

Don't be too harsh. We all have shortcomings. It really didn't cost you anything anyway.

Having shortcomings is one thing, but lying about who you are in full awareness is something else.

His behavior is ridiculous for a teacher of his tradition...especially when on his website, it says the following:

"Spiritual growth is emotional growth, being spiritually advanced is being emotionally mature."

Apparently his tradition doesn't bring spiritual growth. So in my eyes, he has completely disgraced it, and himself.

...I don't know what you mean about costing me anything? This has nothing to do with me.

Is there a real guru in this place? Someone is truly has attained a high level of spiritual development? :blink::lol::lol:

New Dawn Fades, I don't know what you really wanna do, but seriously my friend, just apologise for real if you want and stop. You're just making yourself look worse.

I don't buy the whole shakti-babu thing and some of the stuff I've read on here about kAp, Dobles and company, but even if you're trying to expose the system as poor or whatever, you're going about it the wrong way.

If you have a better system or whatever say how and why they re better, or keep it to yourself, if you talk the talk you gotta be ready to walk the walk, cause if you wont then its just no good. orrrrrrrr you can get your students to come tell their stories like some people :rolleyes::lol:

If everything is energy, you're just transferring energy from your system into KAP, thats what I'm getting at.

OK, That Guy, I'll try to get serious here for a second or two. In the beginning, as my new persona, New Dawn Fades, I just came around to have a little fun and drop a gem of wisdom about practice or two, incognito, but when I did I got dumped on, a traditional Tao Bums pracice. Not that I mind that, mind you, the response to getting dumped on is: "It is an honor to be insulted by a person of your stature", and I don't mean you personally, That Guy, but that's what you say, or at least think, when it happens. So I had some time to kill so I decided to come over here and tease Santiago a bit.

I never came here to advertise for students or to say I was great in any way cuz I'm not. Then mjjpecker exposed my identity so I had to put out a few wildfires.

When I first started teaching, at my teacher's request, I wanted to set the world on fire and give this great gift to thousands so I tried to do a little marketing. I found that marketing a spiritual path is fraught with danger and it is best to stay hidden. In spite of wanting to help many I found it just doesn't work that way. You can teach a lot of people a little bit, or you can teach a small amount of people a lot. It is a sad and unfortunate way the world works; and my teacher advised me to just teach a few people in my garage, like he did, and like the other guy does. You can use energy to heal sick people or you can use it to create masters and healers who will go on to teach others - I chose the later path.

So, where does that leave us, I got found out and so had to say I'm not here to sell. In fact, after seeing the kind of marketing that you find on this forum and the kind of people who respond to it I was completely turned off to the idea. It's sad that there are so many sincere and good people that are seekers and they have such a hard time finding a high level practice.

As far as KAP is concerned, it's not my style because I come from a martial arts background, and one that is old and traditionally 'hidden', but it appears that Santiago and Mama are good people with highly cultivated energy and so I think that they are fine people to go to for more training.

To Lino about empowerment and transmissions: Chi also contains information, information about who it came from. If Mama can give energy to people and they feel blissfull then that is a good sign. I do that for my students every week. When Maxifreak does his terrible thing people have some horrible experiences, that's because of the information in his energy, it's a piece of him that makes people feel so bad.

I hope that helps. I have to go practice now,

Edited by New Dawn Fades

That Guy -- if you want to the "real" deal -- go take a class from http://springforestqigong.com Chunyi Lin can see inside your body. He said in his Level 2 class -- I can state what percentage an organ is functioning. So I went up during the break and asked him what percentage my right kidney was functioning. He was standing in front of me. He looks at my right kidney. Suddenly I feel this intense blissful burning heat just on my right kidney. Then Chunyi Lin says "about 75%"

Also with Chunyi Lin you see the yellow orbs of his yin spirit bodies break off his head and float across the room when the go healing people. Dead people -- spirits -- then float into the room to get the chi-healing from Chunyi Lin, so that the dead find peace.

It's true shen or holographic laser healing.

Chi is the electromagnetic energy but shen is laser holographic energy.

Here's the video testimonies from people healed by Chunyi Lin -- several cases of late-term cancer:

http://www.springforestqigong.com/testimonials.htm

Chunyi Lin works with the top hospital in the world -- the Mayo Clinic -- both in Minnesota. Mayo Clinic Dr. Nisha Manek coauthored a qigong chapter by Chunyi Lin for the Mayo Clinic medical textbook on complementary healing. Chunyi Lin has taught the Mayo Clinic doctors qigong and the Mayo Clinic doctors have referred patients to him.

There's a lady at the end of the testimonials who had a very rare lung disease -- she was a Mayo Clinic patient. She didn't want surgery and after a few classes with Chunyi Lin she no longer needed her oxygen tank and is completely healed.

The classes are set up so you can fly in to take Level 1 on Friday and Level 2 over the weekend. Or you can get the self-learning course and get phone healings if you want.

Is there a real guru in this place? Someone is truly has attained a high level of spiritual development? :blink::lol::lol:

New Dawn Fades, I don't know what you really wanna do, but seriously my friend, just apologise for real if you want and stop. You're just making yourself look worse.

I don't buy the whole shakti-babu thing and some of the stuff I've read on here about kAp, Dobles and company, but even if you're trying to expose the system as poor or whatever, you're going about it the wrong way.

If you have a better system or whatever say how and why they re better, or keep it to yourself, if you talk the talk you gotta be ready to walk the walk, cause if you wont then its just no good. orrrrrrrr you can get your students to come tell their stories like some people :rolleyes::lol:

If everything is energy, you're just transferring energy from your system into KAP, thats what I'm getting at.

And who said Linji was right? Also doesn't accepting that saying indirectly mean you have accepted an image of the Buddha? (the image that he is unimaginable to you)

So kill him!

Personally, I think enlightenment is a cultural myth.

Personally, I think enlightenment is a cultural myth.

I guess you've met your Buddha :lol:

And Apech7, I think she said it because I was looking for a Guru or highly developed spiritual person here. Assuming I know what they're meant to be like.

Tell me - why did you quote this here?

he said he wanted to meet someone of high spiritual attainment. he answered his own statement.

In reference to KAP, I have benefited greatly. For now I won't elaborate about my physical problems and how KAP has been useful.

KAP has helped me understand the flaws as well as the potential of some of the other Qigong systems I have used. Therefor, I can fine tune a system I am familiar with. Since all systems have value in certain situations, then there is no need to dispose of any system. Just knowledge of oneself and what system to apply when needed.

I concur with ShaktiMama that "enlightenment is a cultural myth". Here in Santa Fe, one can purchase enlightenment for a price. :lol::lol:

As far as gurus, systems and the myriad stuff offered in the spiritual marketplace, I think we are missing the point. That is to say, when certain teachers offer a system that is better, higher or has more woo woo content, all that is being offered is a tiny anthropocentric view. None of what we do compares to the real power of the ubiquitous life force of the universe. I am not certain if anyone can handle such power. I barely touched it once and it nearly destroyed me. It did not come from the earth. It had no personality and was just pure force.

ralis

Clearly, Adolf Hitler had TONS of energy, charisma, etc.

He was NOT a good guy.

I would think that that one massive example would put to rest the idea that high energy=high morality.

Edited by everseeking