It would be easy to email some of the people who represent him, and ask about your claims to learning a 'secret' neigong method from him. I suspect the response will simply be you learned the same qigong as the others.

Yes it would be easy, but Steve already came on this forum previously and vouched for it. Yes a handful of us learned the same system, but I spent more time at it than a lot of them. It is still 'secret' because there are only two people in the world teaching it as a full system, and I'm one of them, and neither of us want new people, so it remains secret. BTW, one of the pictures in that link is of me, and the guy who owns that site isn't the 'other' one who teaches it as a system, he sometimes teaches little bits and pieces of it once every year or two, but he's retiring. And it's not a method, it's an entire system that takes many years to learn!

and you really shouldn't have posted a link to the other site or quoted it, do you think?

I want everyone here to take KAP instead.

This thread is about KAP, not you, your teachers or your school.

Yeah, well I'm not the one exposing it here on the KAP thread, am I?

Edited by New Dawn Fades

Yes it would be easy, but Steve already came on this forum previously and vouched for it. Yes a handful of us learned the same system, but I spent more time at it than a lot of them. It is still 'secret' because there are only two people in the world teaching it as a full system, and I'm one of them, and neither of us want new people, so it remains secret. And it's not a method, it's an entire system that takes many years to learn!

No Steve, I'm not exposing your school, I'm exposing your claims. There is a difference.

Why should I not post a link to a public website, quoting a public interview? There is nothing bad on the website. The website owner clearly has no problem posting the information in public, or it would not be there. So why do you object? Because it links the school with this forum? That is absurd. A school being mentioned on a forum hardly damns, or deifies, the school in question.

You object because your behaviour brings shame to the school. You have lied on numerous occassions, not least here when you claimed to have done KAP. You lied about Kunlun, causing anxiety to good people in the process (Kunlun worm, bullshit). You lied about what you do, claiming arcane secrecy which is not there. No one is teaching the qigong method? Bullshit:

http://www.thelittledojo.com/classes

Chi Kung: 4 members allowed in this program (This program is Full)

* 2 / 55 minute classes per week / Monday and Wednesday Noon / write for location and availability.

I could take your word that he is only teaching a little bit, but given your track record for obfuscation, you are not a reliable or trustworthy source.

Small classes, but classes none the less. Also, there is some amazing stuff being taught publicly, for those who know what to look for. Don't presume you have a monopoly on the good stuff. You don't.

I've largely ignored your behaviour, because it makes you look stupid, not the people you are attacking. However, you have no right to hide behind an internet identity, attacking and slandering others with impunity. It was bad enough that a friend of mine was upset by your Kunlun bullshit about the worm. Now you have chosen to insult anyone who you please, and personally attack another friend of mine.

Santiago knows his stuff, Doc Morris knew his stuff. From reading a little of Susan Carlson's posts, it's clear she knows her stuff also. I am not basing my opinions on friendship, I am basing them on EXPERIENCE. Having spent time, and been around high level Chinese masters, I know. Practicing neigong, and having done so for some time, I know. I am a million miles away from being a master, but I know what is real, and what is bullshit. Do not presume otherwise, because you would be wrong.

You may choose to teach privately. That is fine. It doesn't justify your publicly lording it over others. If you want to be private, then be so. Do not presume to attack those who are publicly teaching and helping others.

What you know is by the grace of your teachers and their ancestors. It is a gift, not yours to brag about. You show your teachers and your ancestors no respect by your behaviour-quite the opposite. You are not 'special' but you have been blessed-they are not the same-with an opportunity that many other people will never have. So how do you react? With ego and insults. Where is your gratitude? Where is your humility? Where is your sense of responsibility?

I have better things to do with my time, and I am sure you do also Steve. How about we both devote our energies to more constructive purposes?

Thanks, I appreciate it but I'm coming to accept that some problems will never go away and that I'm permanently stuck.

Never give up, Lino. Some problems never do go away Lino, but the intensity can be lessened.

After teaching for a long time with Glenn I was extremely exhausted. I would fall down or walk into walls because I was so weak. I walked like a drunk person sometimes. Fatigue was so great I would fall into bed at about 6 and not get up till 9 am the next day and then have to lay down for a nap again later.

I went to a couple of excellent doctors of acupuncture. One was native chinese, PhD in herbs and a university level instructor in TCM in his native China. The other was one of the premier practitioners and instructors in Canada who runs a great school in Nelson, BC. Both diagnosed me with severe chi and blood deficiency. Both, I am sure, saved my life and kept me alive for a long time.

Life improved but not enough. Still tired all the time in spite of the acupuncture, the herbs, the qigong (which if I did more than a few minutes it made me very ill because I purged good chi with the bad because I was so weak.I could not hold the chi in my body that I cultivated. But Shakti....it is never affected by body physiology. It was as strong as always.) A few times I could have walked out of my body because it was not strong enough to hold my essence.

One day because of a new job I got health insurance. Went in for a physical and discovered I was so severely anemic I could have died. Maybe I would have without those weekly acupuncture treatments I had been getting for a year.

After a few iron infusions and now daily mega doses of iron, a year later I am so much better. Do to an instrinsic, mechanical problem I will have to take huge doses of iron for the rest of my life. I can now do qigong without turning green and yellow for months and feel like I am going to die. I have also lost the majority of my extreme bitchiness and sadness which, hello, are byproducts of blood and chi deficiency and also anemia. I have lost also my sensitivity to cold and feel warm inside again. Yay! My hands and feet run hot again!

You and I are not the same, I know, Lino. Santi has told me you have suffered and I can pick it up on your posts on the KAP student forum.

Not all our problems can be eradicated out of our lives but we can lessen the effect they have. If you only do one practice in KAP that would be the Secret Smile. It truly is miraculous for the effect it has on people for the so little effort it takes to do.

Keep going, Lino. Never give up. We are here for you, little brother. We can't fix you but we sure can hold you up.

Love and blessings to you.

Yes it would be easy, but Steve already came on this forum previously and vouched for it. Yes a handful of us learned the same system, but I spent more time at it than a lot of them. It is still 'secret' because there are only two people in the world teaching it as a full system, and I'm one of them, and neither of us want new people, so it remains secret. BTW, one of the pictures in that link is of me, and the guy who owns that site isn't the 'other' one who teaches it as a system, he sometimes teaches little bits and pieces of it once every year or two, but he's retiring. And it's not a method, it's an entire system that takes many years to learn!

and you really shouldn't have posted a link to the other site or quoted it, do you think?

weakd.jpg

Your such a sap.. hiding behind your keyboard lol. You had a big mouth until Chris invited you to come see Max then you turned into a pussy with no hair. Now your here mouthing off at another teacher/system who is doing nothing but helping people. I've seen you train and you're weak...

"If you do this Chi Kung for three months you will notice changes in yourself. If you do this Chi Kung for six months the changes can be quite profound. "If you do this Chi Kung for ten years you will be able to look inside another person's body and see where his sicknesses are." ~ Master Yueng

You can't see shit so I think you better take his advice and go train some more... I bet Dave Harris would be ashamed.

I am NOT looking for any students!

I do this because they are scamming people in the good name of nei kung, and a lot of Chia's practices are either dangerous or stupid, and by extension, also KAP. I might still explain, might not.

How am I scamming people ? When did you train with me Nei Kung to know that what i teach is "taoist" or not? When did you know that my methods where a "Scam"?

Put up or shut up : )

Yes it would be easy, but Steve already came on this forum previously and vouched for it. Yes a handful of us learned the same system, but I spent more time at it than a lot of them. It is still 'secret' because there are only two people in the world teaching it as a full system, and I'm one of them, and neither of us want new people, so it remains secret.

Wow that makes you a "Sage". Go on and continue to enlighten the world please.

What you know is by the grace of your teachers and their ancestors. It is a gift, not yours to brag about. You show your teachers and your ancestors no respect by your behaviour-quite the opposite. You are not 'special' but you have been blessed-they are not the same-with an opportunity that many other people will never have. So how do you react? With ego and insults. Where is your gratitude? Where is your humility? Where is your sense of responsibility?

So True Mike.

NewDawnFades needs to realize something if he is truely really "HIGH LEVEL SUPER NEIKUNG SECRET MASTER OF ALL 33rd Degree/I walk on water"

ALL KNOWLEDGE comes from the "SOURCE" of ALL. So let me put it nicely for NewDawnFades....You "SHIT" on KAP you are SHITTING also on your Teachers & their Teachers. THe world is a small place and I am sure somewhere in my Lineage there is some one in your lineage and if you go up high enough the source is the same.

If you don't believe me go to the source and find out for yourself.

Never give up, Lino. Some problems never do go away Lino, but the intensity can be lessened.

After teaching for a long time with Glenn I was extremely exhausted. I would fall down or walk into walls because I was so weak. I walked like a drunk person sometimes. Fatigue was so great I would fall into bed at about 6 and not get up till 9 am the next day and then have to lay down for a nap again later.

I went to a couple of excellent doctors of acupuncture. One was native chinese, PhD in herbs and a university level instructor in TCM in his native China. The other was one of the premier practitioners and instructors in Canada who runs a great school in Nelson, BC. Both diagnosed me with severe chi and blood deficiency. Both, I am sure, saved my life and kept me alive for a long time.

Life improved but not enough. Still tired all the time in spite of the acupuncture, the herbs, the qigong (which if I did more than a few minutes it made me very ill because I purged good chi with the bad because I was so weak.I could not hold the chi in my body that I cultivated. But Shakti....it is never affected by body physiology. It was as strong as always.) A few times I could have walked out of my body because it was not strong enough to hold my essence.

One day because of a new job I got health insurance. Went in for a physical and discovered I was so severely anemic I could have died. Maybe I would have without those weekly acupuncture treatments I had been getting for a year.

After a few iron infusions and now daily mega doses of iron, a year later I am so much better. Do to an instrinsic, mechanical problem I will have to take huge doses of iron for the rest of my life. I can now do qigong without turning green and yellow for months and feel like I am going to die. I have also lost the majority of my extreme bitchiness and sadness which, hello, are byproducts of blood and chi deficiency and also anemia. I have lost also my sensitivity to cold and feel warm inside again. Yay! My hands and feet run hot again!

You and I are not the same, I know, Lino. Santi has told me you have suffered and I can pick it up on your posts on the KAP student forum.

Not all our problems can be eradicated out of our lives but we can lessen the effect they have. If you only do one practice in KAP that would be the Secret Smile. It truly is miraculous for the effect it has on people for the so little effort it takes to do.

Keep going, Lino. Never give up. We are here for you, little brother. We can't fix you but we sure can hold you up.

Love and blessings to you.

Keep in mind Lino also that SHAKTI knows what is best for you.

Edited by Vajrasattva

You object because your behaviour brings shame to the school. You have lied on numerous occassions, not least here when you claimed to have done KAP. You lied about Kunlun, causing anxiety to good people in the process (Kunlun worm, bullshit). You lied about what you do, claiming arcane secrecy which is not there. No one is teaching the qigong method? Bullshit:

http://www.thelittledojo.com/classes

Chi Kung: 4 members allowed in this program (This program is Full)

I could take your word that he is only teaching a little bit, but given your track record for obfuscation, you are not a reliable or trustworthy source.

Small classes, but classes non the less. Also, there is some amazing stuff being taught publically, for those who know what to look for. Don't presume you have a monopoly on the good stuff. You don't.

Becker, you know whats funny about karma, you call someone a liar and you end up being a liar. I didn't say Steve was the one teaching bits and pieces, it was the other guy, who you linked to later. You posted it yourself in your last post: that Steve's class is full, that means he is not accepting students either, get it! He isn't accepting students, I'm not accepting students, and we are the only one's teaching it as a full system who are students of Bruce Lee's main teachers. So I didn't lie about it. Steve is more advanced than I am. There is a Tien Shan system being taught in Spain and I have been in contact with the instructors, their head instructor didn't learn it from my teacher.

Sure there is info about it on the internet, and most of it is on my website, It's public, not secret, but we aren't looking for students, and so very few people learned the entire system, and of those so few teach it that it is for all purposes, secret. The fact that it exists is not secret, but how it works is. Maybe someone will drop out of Steve's class in a year or two and then he will have an opening. We don't teach three day seminars and then give people a certificate to teach, so don't hold your breath, people tend to stay for years.

I never said I took KAP, so I didn't lie, YOU are lying about it. I never said I took Kunlun crap either, so I didn't lie about that. You are the one who is lying!

I did however take classes and seminars from Chia and I've read his books (never has so little been taught to so many for so much), and I know that the real Taoist chi kung masters disapprove of his methods. If Santi is teaching Chia's stuff then I think it is a disservice to the public, that is all.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

10pm Thursday night KAP 1, 2, PSD review on skype for all KAP students. Some of you who took the course before but have gone back in to the shadows please come join us.

Peace

Santiago

Your such a sap.. hiding behind your keyboard lol. You had a big mouth until Chris invited you to come see Max then you turned into a pussy with no hair. Now your here mouthing off at another teacher/system who is doing nothing but helping people. I've seen you train and your weak...

Yes, but right after that I DID accept the invitation, and then we found out that Chris was a friggin liar because he made it up, so now you are a liar too by what you just said, in addition to saying you have seen me train. You haven't seen my chi kung or felt my energy, and you won't. Also, I never said my combat abilities were great, all I've done is report things I've seen and learned in this area, which is very interesting.

I was here mouthing off because Santi asked for it, and I have time to kill because I broke a couple of bones in my wrist.

and it is precisely because of the lies posted by you and Becker, which so many do on this forum, along with all the fast talking salesmen that dominate here, that it is a disgrace being known here.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

and I have time to kill because I broke a couple of bones in my wrist.

And, alas, I just spent about ten minutes catching up on what was - on the whole - pointless jibes.

I wish I was enough of an arse to tell you where to go, but I just feel sorry for you instead bro. Take it easy and rest that wrist. Maybe once it gets used again you'll have less energy to waste on this board.

Love, light and happiness,

James

If Tien Shan isn't being taught publicly, then who really cares? Why is it being discussed in the KAP topic? It may be a great system (who knows), but it's serving no one here. So why even talk about it?

Small classes, but classes non the less. Also, there is some amazing stuff being taught publically, for those who know what to look for. Don't presume you have a monopoly on the good stuff. You don't.

Becker, you know whats funny about karma, you call someone a liar and you end up being a liar. I didn't say Steve was the one teaching bits and pieces, it was the other guy, who you linked to later. You posted it yourself in your last post: that Steve's class is full, that means he is not accepting students either, get it! He isn't accepting students, I'm not accepting students, and we are the only one's teaching it as a full system who are students of Bruce Lee's main teachers. So I didn't lie about it. Steve is more advanced than I am. There is a Tien Shan system being taught in Spain and I have been in contact with the instructors, their head instructor didn't learn it from my teacher.

Sure there is info about it on the internet, and most of it is on my website, It's public, not secret, but we aren't looking for students, and so very few people learned the entire system, and of those so few teach it that it is for all purposes, secret. The fact that it exists is not secret, but how it works is. Maybe someone will drop out of Steve's class in a year or two and then he will have an opening. We don't teach three day seminars and then give people a certificate to teach, so don't hold your breath, people tend to stay for years.

I never said I took KAP, so I didn't lie, YOU are lying about it. I never said I took Kunlun crap either, so I didn't lie about that. You are the one who is lying!

I did however take classes and seminars from Chia and I've read his books (never has so little been taught to so many for so much), and I know that the real Taoist chi kung masters disapprove of his methods. If Santi is teaching Chia's stuff then I think it is a disservice to the public, that is all.

What of Chias stuff does Santiago teach? I know CHias stuff quite well and there ain`t much or anything of it in KAP as far as I can tell.

Where is your gratitude? Where is your humility? Where is your sense of responsibility?

I have better things to do with my time, and I am sure you do also Steve. How about we both devote our energies to more constructive purposes?

Good idea, but since I don't want new students, and since I have time to kill the best I can do is point out where I see a problem, and there are LOTS of BIG problems in the chi kung industry, and some of them seem to settle here. There are plenty of people here who offer classes that I deem to be very good, but they aren't constantly pushing it, are they? Besides, it's a little game of push hands, Santi gave me some crap so I gave him some back, that is all.

If Tien Shan isn't being taught publicly, then who really cares? Why is it being discussed in the KAP topic? It may be a great system (who knows), but it's serving no one here. So why even talk about it?

Ask Becker.

The world is a small place and I am sure somewhere in my Lineage there is some one in your lineage and if you go up high enough the source is the same.

Dream on, oil and water don'tmix.

What of Chias stuff does Santiago teach? I know Chias stuff quite well and there ain`t much or anything of it in KAP as far as I can tell.

I saw a list on another thread somewhere but haven't been able to find it. I recognized three or more things in common I think, but the only ones I can remember now are the inner smile and the MCO.

If he doesn't teach a lot of Chia's stuff then that is good, but the way Chia teaches the MCO and inner smile is just superficial, backwards, hard style vs soft (Taoist) potentially dangerous (if someone says it's dangerous because it's powerful that is a lie), and generally goes under the classification of wimpy chi kung. So the fact that he even teaches that much is not good ... and in long distance 'seminars' ... please.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

The reason I changed my name is because people found out who my teachers were. Will you please remove the link to Steve's website, as it is a disgrace for both us and our teachers to be publicly associated with this forum.

I am NOT looking for any students!

I do this because they are scamming people in the good name of nei kung, and a lot of Chia's practices are either dangerous or stupid, and by extension, also KAP. I might still explain, might not.

Wait a moment, Why do you want the link to Steve website removed?? Are you afraid rude people will send insulting posts there about you and your teacher there?

What could they say?? That its phoney, that You are angry and unbalanced?? Why would people do that?? To warn people of your nefarious plots??

The only reason I can think of is this. They have a little bit of You in them. You pick up garbage, throw it around and when it starts coming your way (as in people finding out your old name) you cry foul.

I don't think Santi and Kap are above criticism, but it should be respectful and not personal. There are inherent limitations and problems with teaching esoteric meditation through the web and no system is right for everyone. But you write like its a personal vendetta and move from criticism to nastiness way too quickly.

Its always so friggin ridiculous when when these discussion degenerate. I know that you and Santi are practitioners way above my skill. Your path is traditional, his esoteric. You both come from martial backgrounds and probably share much common ground.

my 3 cents

Michael

Wait a moment, Why do you want the link to Steve website removed?? Are you afraid rude people will send insulting posts there about you and your teacher there?

What could they say?? That its phoney, that You are angry and unbalanced?? Why would people do that?? To warn people of your nefarious plots??

The only reason I can think of is this. They have a little bit of You in them. You pick up garbage, throw it around and when it starts coming your way (as in people finding out your old name) you cry foul.

The reason is because I don't want these friends of mine bothered by a bunch of two bit detectives checking me out because I was playing around incognito. I don't want them bothered by a bunch of thrill seekers who flit about from one seminar to the next, and none of us want some scam artist to take a class for a few weeks and then claim to teach it on the internet.

I could have sworn I saw a post by Sereneblue on this thread but now I can't find it. I must be going nuts or low on sleep. I didn't know people could delete posts here. but ... Sereneblue, I'll accept you as a student, ROFL

Well, the fact of the matter is that the RESULTS from teaching in long distance seminars have been very good. For the most part those who have taken KAP have given it better feedback then most or any other system that has been discussed here, including training in person over a long time. AYP is taught solely online and it has a better track record for safety and results then Kriya yoga taught in person. The practioners also say the guidance and follow up given by AYP online is much more thorough then at an average meditation retreat.

OK Markern, I'll take your word for it and let Santi off the hook. Lets all go bash Chia now.

... and in long distance 'seminars' ... please.

:blink:

Now you are accentuating Santiago's strengths and your own weaknesses and blind spots.

... and in long distance 'seminars' ... please.

Now you are accentuating Santiago's strengths and your own weaknesses and blind spots.

Where I come from, to not teach in person, one on one, is a sin, and I still don't see how something of good use can be done that way, at least not anything even slightly as complex as tai chi or Tien Shan.

Mr. Fades. KAP is not for you, but even posting about it is not beneficial for you. Ask yourself honestly how you feel after you post (not initially, wait a few minutes). Anyways, best of luck on a speedy recovery.

Where I come from, to not teach in person, one on one, is a sin, and I still don't see how something of good use can be done that way, at least not anything even slightly as complex as tai chi or Tien Shan.

Do one of Santiago's free skype meditations and you'll see why and how.

On edit: And also what I'm hinting about.

Edited by lino

I propose a death match, its the only way to really see whats better.

Dobles and StarJumper pick your top 2 students of your system and have them join you in battle. Best out of 3 wins.

Students

Round 1 will be fought Physically in this realm, please keep your chi and Shakti-doos to yourselves within your own body.

Round 2 will be fought with no physical contact, you may only use your energy, mantras, Shakti-doos or whatever.

Dobles Vs Starjumper Finale

Round 3 Anything goes! 1 shall stand and 1 shall fall..

Once you have decided the appropriate time and place please let me and anyone else interested know. May I suggest the "hyperbolic time chamber"? :lol:

Do one of Santiago's free skype meditations and you'll see why and how.

ROFL, that just might be crazy enough to give a try, but I've never tried Skype.

On edit: And also what I'm hinting about.

:huh: evidently I missed your hint