My chi kung teacher in China, Master Duan is in his 100s. When I was with him in Beijing he regularly smoked a pipe and drank 150% proof rice wine. He pretty much ate and drank what he wanted. When chi cultivation is effective eating those things that other traditions say is harmful doesn't happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw-aDENlHWA

I don't think anyone ever told him smoking a pipe was bad for him. :lol: I liked him, but thought his healing skills paled compared to his martial skills. Anyone that can work on patients all day and smoke a pipe in between each patient and lives that long has a lot going for him. I would take his age with a grain of salt as I don't think he is much past his mid 90's - don't know this for sure but have certainly heard it from others. Any way you look at it he is one cool dude.

Bull Shit.

Yes you have to do the "work" but the Grace and the blessings & transmission of a good teacher/friend/lover etc can accelerate the process and also affect the size and or the intensity of a chakra. This guy is in his "HEAD" as much as he claims to be "empty".

A real master can improve & also widen and enhance channels & Chakras.

My life was never the same after getting transmissions from Dr. Morris, Sifu Fong, Master Wu, Master Choa Kuk Sui, My Lamas, Pak Muhammad, Sheik Nazim, my close friends that have Kundalini (by the way the Kundalini Fire is just one aspect there is WAY more aspects to SHAKTI. Her attributes are limitless & boundless) and not to mention the masters that have come from the "unseen" to teach as well as from the Direct Source. The "TRUE GURU" .

Buddha himself was opened up by many Gurus including masters in the unseen.

I think people do not understand the life-changing importance of these energy awakenings by the teacher until they have actually been exposed to it. A teacher that just talks or shows someone how to wave their arms around or shows someone how to sit pales in comparison to the teacher that can project high level energy. It can make the difference in lifetimes of cultivation. If anyone doesn't want to buy that then how about it can make the difference in YOUR lifetime of practice.

Keep up the good work, Santi.

It can make the difference in lifetimes of cultivation. If anyone doesn't want to buy that then how about it can make the difference in YOUR lifetime of practice.

Not to mention that it can simply help the practitioner just stay alive just long enough to make it through a rough spot.

I don't think anyone ever told him smoking a pipe was bad for him. :lol: I liked him, but thought his healing skills paled compared to his martial skills. Anyone that can work on patients all day and smoke a pipe in between each patient and lives that long has a lot going for him. I would take his age with a grain of salt as I don't think he is much past his mid 90's - don't know this for sure but have certainly heard it from others. Any way you look at it he is one cool dude.

I think people do not understand the life-changing importance of these energy awakenings by the teacher until they have actually been exposed to it. A teacher that just talks or shows someone how to wave their arms around or shows someone how to sit pales in comparison to the teacher that can project high level energy. It can make the difference in lifetimes of cultivation. If anyone doesn't want to buy that then how about it can make the difference in YOUR lifetime of practice.

I was actually not there to study martial arts with him but medical qigong and learned wuji qigong on the side. Spent two weeks doing table work on people with him. He is good. I saw him relieve a lot of pains, help someone gets some hearing back, lower Blood pressure, etc. He placed one needle in my Stomach 37 and it felt like someone turned a flame thrower on my leg. He gives chi while he needles.

Because of his push hands skills he is called "sneaky bastard." I watched him push hands with a pretty female and it segued into a ballroom dance. He is talented in many things. He also smiles constantly unless he is so touched in his heart tears will fill his eyes because he loved his american "children" so much. And what a mind...talked philosophy for hours...needed a translator but the concepts were complex.

He loves to flirt and hug the ladies (I have got pics! We have video!) and we loved to flirt and hug back. He's got some righteous chi going on.

You are right about people not understanding the importance of high level energy projection. It can be life changing. It was for me and it was for Santi and it is for a goodly number of our students. You can talk and debate the merits of a kiss all you want but until you have been kissed and kissed by a master...why all the fuss? Just come and do it.

Come play and train with us and see for yourselves in London, UK next month.

http://www.kundaliniawakening.com/london-january-2010.html

My Brother you speak truth for sure. God /Tao Bless you always and infinitely in all aspects of your being.

LOve & peace to you over these precious holidays.

Santi

Buddha himself was opened up by many Gurus including masters in the unseen.

This is pure and utter bull shit.

Buddha was discontent with his teachers. It's fucking clear and obvious if you read all the authentic accounts. Buddha has never been grateful to his teachers and has never said something like, "Well, I wouldn't be here the way I am without my teachers." Never.

There are Suttas that describe Buddha's attitude, and it was more like this:

Buddha: Dear teacher, please teach me.

Teacher 1: Ok, do this and this.

Buddha: Done.

Teacher 1: Wonderful! You are now teh shiznit. Please join me in teaching our illustrious doctrine and please feel free to consider yourself enlightened/fully cooked/whatever you wanna call it.

Buddha: I am not feelin' it. This blows. This guy sounds like a moron. Let me see if there is a teacher around here who actually knows his ass from his elbow.

(Buddha searches around for another teacher, having been dissatisfied with his first one)

Buddha: Are you better than Teacher 1?

Teacher 2: Yes, my teaching is much more profound.

Buddha: Wonderful. I am all ears.

Teacher 2: Do this and this.

Teacher 2: This is it. I taught you all I can.

Buddha: You're a fucking moron. It's obvious I can't learn from any of these so-called "teachers" around here. I must go meditate on my own.

This is roughly how it went. Buddha was not happy with his teachers. Buddha has never, ever, ever, ever recommended any of his teachers to any of his students. Ever. Not for advice. Not for empowerment. Not for any reason.

So whatever bull-fucking-shit you like to spread around here Vajra, please don't mix Buddha into it.

Thank you and Salam aleikum brother.

This is pure and utter bull shit.

Buddha was discontent with his teachers. It's fucking clear and obvious if you read all the authentic accounts. Buddha has never been grateful to his teachers and has never said something like, "Well, I wouldn't be here the way I am without my teachers." Never.

There are Suttas that describe Buddha's attitude, and it was more like this:

Buddha: Dear teacher, please teach me.

Teacher 1: Ok, do this and this.

Teacher 1: Wonderful! You are now teh shiznit. Please join me in teaching our illustrious doctrine and please feel free to consider yourself enlightened/fully cooked/whatever you wanna call it.

Buddha: I am not feelin' it. This blows. This guy sounds like a moron. Let me see if there is a teacher around here who actually knows his ass from his elbow.

(Buddha searches around for another teacher, having been dissatisfied with his first one)

Buddha: Are you better than Teacher 1?

Teacher 2: Yes, my teaching is much more profound.

Buddha: Wonderful. I am all ears.

Teacher 2: Do this and this.

Teacher 2: This is it. I taught you all I can.

Buddha: You're a fucking moron. It's obvious I can't learn from any of these so-called "teachers" around here. I must go meditate on my own.

This is roughly how it went. Buddha was not happy with his teachers. Buddha has never, ever, ever, ever recommended any of his teachers to any of his students. Ever. Not for advice. Not for empowerment. Not for any reason.

So whatever bull-fucking-shit you like to spread around here Vajra, please don't mix Buddha into it.

Thank you and Salam aleikum brother.

Am I spreading Bullshit? Really? I got that knowledge from my Bonpo Lamas & My Nyingma Lamas along with me own experience.

I didn't "READ" i was taught oral traditions that date WAY back.

If he was the "real Buddha" he would appreciate real teachers.

By the way the "Buddhas" have been been before "Shakyamuni" Buddha. You area a Buddha I am a Buddha aswell.

You evidently haven't gone beyond the Buddha to experience this.

And if you want to bring Islam in to this Brother here are some pearls for you......

Buddha was nothing more than one of the 125,000 prophets of "ALLAH". And an emanation of the "AL ANUR".

So Peace be Upon the BUDDHA & His Teachers the Prophets before and after him.

So yes brother Aleikum Salam.

Edited by Vajrasattva

I am I spreading Bullshit

I didn't come here for this but I guess I just stopped by at a synchronistic time and wanted you to see what you wrote in your previous post. There is a trick that can be played on people to make the first words out of their mouths be truth no matter what they intend to say.

In any case, best wishes to you and good luck with your practice.

I came to correct someone about Sai Baba. Someone stated that Sai Baba's materializations are faked. Well, that is only true sometimes. I can't be sure of his motivations, but I think sometimes he fakes materializations for people who want to think he is a fake, or possible the intended 'receiver' doesn't have what it takes to complete the 'circuit'. Maybe he's just a tricky guy that likes to keep people guessing, I never saw one of those before <_<

There is every chance that he actually does materialize some of these objects and then pretends to do a botched job of sleigh of hand with them.

However you can bet your life that he does materialize things for real for some people who he likes, and that, after all, appears to not be quite as special as we might think, because I know a person who can create an energy vortex, what he calls a wormhole, and if you put things in it they will disappear, and he aint no avatar. I don't know if he can make things materialize out of the wormhole but we shall see. Maybe the stuff that disappears ends up in Sai Baba's hands :D

Edited by New Dawn Fades

I am I spreading Bullshit? Really? I got that knowledge from my Bonpo Lamas & My Nyingma Lamas along with me own experience.

Vajra, please. You know damn well that if you say "Buddha" in the singular, unqualified, it refers to the one historical Buddha, Gautama Buddha as described in the Pali Canon. So if you're talking about one Buddha, it's always the Gautama Buddha and there is no ambiguity about it.

If you want to think that Padmasambhava is a Buddha or that Garab Dorje is a Buddha or that Tonpa Shenrab is a Buddha, that's fine, but then, you must qualify that. You must say, "one of the later turnings of the wheel Buddha" or just name them specifically, as in, "Padmasambhava did this and that and said this and that." If you don't qualify your statement, and if you just say "Buddha" it always and unambiguously refers to Gautama Buddha.

Second.

You have no idea how crazy some of the Buddhas were. Not all the Buddhas were these smooth characters that did everything by the book. So don't try to look at reality through your rose colored lenses Vajra. Take off your spectacles please and face reality. And in reality over here some Buddhas were assholes, some were nonconformists, and what have you. And no, not all teachers universally praised their teachers. Not all teachers had teachers. Not all Buddhas were happy with their teachers.

In particular, even if you accept later Buddhas (which, by the way, is not unanimously accepted! It's purely a Tibetan thing. Theravadins do not accept Padmasambhava as a Buddha and in fact they don't have any reason to believe Padma even existed), even then, you must admit that Gautama Buddha, the most famous of the Buddhas on this planet, was not happy with his teachers.

So let's repeat this again for clarity.

Gautama Buddha was not happy with his teachers.

Gautama Buddha never, ever recommended that any of his students learn from his teachers.

Gautama Buddha never, ever recommended that any of his students learn from unseen teachers.

Gautama Buddha has only ever presented himself as a teacher and never any other person.

Gautama Buddha has more or less never had one positive thing to say about any of his teachers or even his parents, or his household -- he left all of that behind and didn't regret it one bit. Not only that, but he even recommended this to others as well! In a word, Gautama Buddha would be a terrible Confucianist! Gautama Buddha broke every principle of Confucianism, and that's how it should be. To try to blend every spiritual leader into a single vision is a distortion of reality my friend.

For example, Mohammed was a child rapist. If you can't admit that because you like your buddies, you are weak. Take off your rose colored lenses and face reality. Not everything is pretty in reality. Not everything is how you think it should be. Lots of people were assholes. Mohammed was a bloody and bood-thirsty warlord. And Gautama Buddha was not a boyscout you make him out to be!

And if you look into some other Buddhas, like say Tapihritsa, he was pretty "spicy" too, shall we say. He showed disrespect to at least one prominent teacher, who later became his student. In terms of ordinary social rules of conduct, Tapihritsa was an asshole, but he didn't care and he gets away with it because he's Tapihritsa.

Personally I like reality the way it is. I don't like when people distort reality to support their own bullshit. And by the way, I took the word "bull shit" from your own post. You were using it first, so I felt free to reply to you in kind. I added "fucking" in the middle, because that's my own creativity. I take your spice and add more salt to it to make it my spice.

Things are not the way you think they are Vajra. You need to wake up and smell reality brother. There is wisdom here and there, so do take the wisdom. But don't try to pretend everything is perfect and flawless. Dirt is pure not because it's pure, but because it's dirt and it's correct to call dirt dirt. That's why we say it's pure. Do you understand this? Don't try to dress up dirt. Don't put perfume on dung brother. Dung stinks and that's how it should be. Don't try to make it smell good.

I didn't "READ" i was taught oral traditions that date WAY back.

Oh yea, that means you know something. Not.

If he was the "real Buddha" he would appreciate real teachers.

Bullshit. What makes Buddha real are two things:

Bodhi. -- this is Buddha's enlightened mind.

And willingness to teach others how to reach that same bodhi -- this is what separates Buddha from Pratyekabuddha.

That's it. Buddhas don't have teachers and can't have them even if they wanted to. Why is that? Because Buddha's bodhi is, by definition, unexcelled. Do you know what "unexcelled" means? It means there is nothing more excellent than it. In other words, when Buddha awakens, he or she realizes that everyone else is dumber than they are. That's just reality! I'm sorry if this offends you. No I am not sorry. If this offends you, so be it. Wake up brother.

By the way the "Buddhas" have been been before "Shakyamuni" Buddha. You area a Buddha I am a Buddha aswell.

That's true too, but you don't know how this really works yet.

You evidently haven't gone beyond the Buddha to experience this.

No brother, I don't go there. I start there and then go toward ignorance.

And if you want to bring Islam in to this Brother here are some pearls for you......

Buddha was nothing more than one of the 125,000 prophets of "ALLAH". And an emanation of the "AL ANUR".

So Peace be Upon the BUDDHA & His Teachers the Prophets before and after him.

So yes brother Aleikum Salam.

I do whatever I want. Mohammed is an idiot. He's also my brother and I know what I'm talking about. He's the family bad apple, if you know what I mean. I am not proud of him at all. If I go to my friend's house I never admit Mohammed is from my family, because he's crazy and ugly and we generally like to keep him locked up in the basement and hope no one ever finds out.

In case you haven't noticed, you're not much different from me and in many ways I am here actually defending you 24/7. Do you realize that? Like when you try to teach people something as if you know anything? You have no business doing that at all. You were mixed up in some crazy cults, and everything you know is pretty questionable, and yet here I am defending your right to teach people your crazy blend of nonsense. Because as silly as you are, you have a bit of wisdom somewhere, I am certain of it. And even a bloodthirsty crazy tyrant like Mohammed had a thing or two to teach us, same as Hitler and Stalin. At the same time, I would never set up Hitler or Mohammed as a role model for the general population.

Appreciate your attention.

Gautama Buddha has more or less never had one positive thing to say about any of his teachers or even his parents, or his household -- he left all of that behind and didn't regret it one bit. Not only that, but he even recommended this to others as well! In a word, Gautama Buddha would be a terrible Confucianist! Gautama Buddha broke every principle of Confucianism, and that's how it should be. To try to blend every spiritual leader into a single vision is a distortion of reality my friend.

Brother,

That is inaccurate. Look at this sutra:

http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/filial-sutra.htm

this is a request to everyone in general, and nobody in specific

please do not seek to profit from your brothers and sisters,

we are all equal and we want to live in peace.

let's please help eachother honestly and generously.

Edited by zazaza

Vajra, please. You know damn well that if you say "Buddha" in the singular, unqualified, it refers to the one historical Buddha, Gautama Buddha as described in the Pali Canon. So if you're talking about one Buddha, it's always the Gautama Buddha and there is no ambiguity about it.

If you want to think that Padmasambhava is a Buddha or that Garab Dorje is a Buddha or that Tonpa Shenrab is a Buddha, that's fine, but then, you must qualify that. You must say, "one of the later turnings of the wheel Buddha" or just name them specifically, as in, "Padmasambhava did this and that and said this and that." If you don't qualify your statement, and if you just say "Buddha" it always and unambiguously refers to Gautama Buddha.

Second.

You have no idea how crazy some of the Buddhas were. Not all the Buddhas were these smooth characters that did everything by the book. So don't try to look at reality through your rose colored lenses Vajra. Take off your spectacles please and face reality. And in reality over here some Buddhas were assholes, some were nonconformists, and what have you. And no, not all teachers universally praised their teachers. Not all teachers had teachers. Not all Buddhas were happy with their teachers.

In particular, even if you accept later Buddhas (which, by the way, is not unanimously accepted! It's purely a Tibetan thing. Theravadins do not accept Padmasambhava as a Buddha and in fact they don't have any reason to believe Padma even existed), even then, you must admit that Gautama Buddha, the most famous of the Buddhas on this planet, was not happy with his teachers.

So let's repeat this again for clarity.

Gautama Buddha was not happy with his teachers.

Gautama Buddha never, ever recommended that any of his students learn from his teachers.

Gautama Buddha never, ever recommended that any of his students learn from unseen teachers.

Gautama Buddha has only ever presented himself as a teacher and never any other person.

For example, Mohammed was a child rapist. If you can't admit that because you like your buddies, you are weak. Take off your rose colored lenses and face reality. Not everything is pretty in reality. Not everything is how you think it should be. Lots of people were assholes. Mohammed was a bloody and bood-thirsty warlord. And Gautama Buddha was not a boyscout you make him out to be!

And if you look into some other Buddhas, like say Tapihritsa, he was pretty "spicy" too, shall we say. He showed disrespect to at least one prominent teacher, who later became his student. In terms of ordinary social rules of conduct, Tapihritsa was an asshole, but he didn't care and he gets away with it because he's Tapihritsa.

Personally I like reality the way it is. I don't like when people distort reality to support their own bullshit. And by the way, I took the word "bull shit" from your own post. You were using it first, so I felt free to reply to you in kind. I added "fucking" in the middle, because that's my own creativity. I take your spice and add more salt to it to make it my spice.

Things are not the way you think they are Vajra. You need to wake up and smell reality brother. There is wisdom here and there, so do take the wisdom. But don't try to pretend everything is perfect and flawless. Dirt is pure not because it's pure, but because it's dirt and it's correct to call dirt dirt. That's why we say it's pure. Do you understand this? Don't try to dress up dirt. Don't put perfume on dung brother. Dung stinks and that's how it should be. Don't try to make it smell good.

Oh yea, that means you know something. Not.

Bullshit. What makes Buddha real are two things:

Bodhi. -- this is Buddha's enlightened mind.

And willingness to teach others how to reach that same bodhi -- this is what separates Buddha from Pratyekabuddha.

That's it. Buddhas don't have teachers and can't have them even if they wanted to. Why is that? Because Buddha's bodhi is, by definition, unexcelled. Do you know what "unexcelled" means? It means there is nothing more excellent than it. In other words, when Buddha awakens, he or she realizes that everyone else is dumber than they are. That's just reality! I'm sorry if this offends you. No I am not sorry. If this offends you, so be it. Wake up brother.

That's true too, but you don't know how this really works yet.

No brother, I don't go there. I start there and then go toward ignorance.

I do whatever I want. Mohammed is an idiot. He's also my brother and I know what I'm talking about. He's the family bad apple, if you know what I mean. I am not proud of him at all. If I go to my friend's house I never admit Mohammed is from my family, because he's crazy and ugly and we generally like to keep him locked up in the basement and hope no one ever finds out.

In case you haven't noticed, you're not much different from me and in many ways I am here actually defending you 24/7. Do you realize that? Like when you try to teach people something as if you know anything? You have no business doing that at all. You were mixed up in some crazy cults, and everything you know is pretty questionable, and yet here I am defending your right to teach people your crazy blend of nonsense. Because as silly as you are, you have a bit of wisdom somewhere, I am certain of it. And even a bloodthirsty crazy tyrant like Mohammed had a thing or two to teach us, same as Hitler and Stalin. At the same time, I would never set up Hitler or Mohammed as a role model for the general population.

Appreciate your attention.

You will never understand Muhammad p.b.u.h nor Buddha p.b.u.h, Nor Allah, nor TAO etc with the "mind" or "intellect" only with the HEART.

Happy New Year and happy Christmas to everyone...

Like Wise!

You will never understand Muhammad p.b.u.h nor Buddha p.b.u.h, Nor Allah, nor TAO etc with the "mind" or "intellect" only with the HEART.

Like Wise!

Mind and heart are one.

If you don't open your mind to truth you won't be able to open your heart either.

Goldisheavy's replies contain a lot of truth imo.

Edited by zazaza

You base your arguments on info. that is 2500 yrs. old. First the Buddha's sayings were transmitted orally, then written down hundreds of yrs. later in the form of the Pali Canon. How can you ascertain the Pali Canon is completely accurate as to what the Buddha actually said? To say there is no revisionism in these texts would be a fallacious argument at best. Have you met this historical Buddha and had conversations with him?

Unexcelled according to who? Buddhists? A cosmic committee? Obviously Buddhists have a vested interest in keeping their system intact. Why? Human primates love power and create social structures to preserve maintain and increase power.

Your use of unexcelled (superlative) to describe the Buddha's achievements, is anthropocentric at best.

ralis

I don't think Buddha was so hot. He evidently was the biggest blabbermouth who ever had an enlightenment experience, and that in itself indicates some kind of problem. If he was so enlightened he would have known he was creating millions of mental jerkoffs, oh wait, he didn't create them, they already were/are a bunch of mental jerkoffs, he only attracted them. Like attracts like. I think Lao Tzu (the person or the people) was much smarter.

That Magician is very coool . I like his aura, and yes very "ninja"

Thank you for your response Mr Santi.

What is it you like about his aura if I may ask? What are some of the things you can see from the aura?

Serene,

Great post! There have been times where I have liberated thought and had mountains of energy for doing. Then I go back to the over thinking mode and slow down.

Which book are you reading? I have several including "All and Everything"

Thanks

ralis

The only Gurdjieff authored book I own is Meetings with Remarkable Men. I'm currently alternating between Oupensky's In Search of the Miraculous and Nicoll's first of five commentaries on Gurdjieff. I only have the first 3 as Nicoll's books (found in a used bookstore) have long been out of print.

I can definitely tell some major alchemy influences (both western and taoist), Hermeticum influences, modern chemistry (circa 1920's) and...to my great surprise...Sufi influences in Gurdjieff's teachings. I may make a separate post later about some of the things I've been thinking over. Never have I come to appreciate the unique wisdom of actually DOING as from studying Gurdjieff. If it's one thing I've learned it's that watching what a sentient being actually DOES - that is, Actions in the Physical World - always telegraphs the true state of his/her Being.

There's a lot of hot air on message boards because - well - that's the nature of message boards. This one in particular seems to attract a lot of self-appointed Saviors.

Here's how I see things in this thread so far:

Any advice handed out from one being to another presupposes the following:

A) that person assumes he/she is doing something useful without knowing if it is or will be, in fact, true or not.

B ) Inherent in this assumption is the belief the recipient is working on a random and shallow basis (of which the advice-giver exempts from himself/herself at the moment they give out the advice - else, why give the advice if this presupposition is not self-believed)

C) that the advice handed out is useful

D) that the recipient is not already working at themselves in a skillfully meanful way

E) that there is no other skillfully meanful plan which the recipient of said advice might take part in

F) that one can start in the middle (that is - they do not subject themselves to a prior very long* examination of their own triggers and conditioning that have predisposed them to being, acting and thinking along certain ways)

Food for thought I've been pondering as of late...

edit: * For Gurdjieff very long meant decades

Edited by SereneBlue

GIH,

You were doing so good...but then...liver stagnation....2nd chakra blockage...eye strain...all back.

Stay calm....relax...addictions are tricky.

Good luck to you.

I can definitely tell some major alchemy influences (both western and taoist), Hermeticum influences, modern chemistry (circa 1920's) and...to my great surprise...Sufi influences in Gurdjieff's teachings. I may make a separate post later about some of the things I've been thinking over. Never have I come to appreciate the unique wisdom of actually DOING as from studying Gurdjieff. If it's one thing I've learned it's that watching what a sentient being actually DOES - that is, Actions in the Physical World - always telegraphs the true state of his/her Being.

In terms of your last sentence, would you expound further? Examples? Are you saying that the internal (true nature) always matches the external actions?

ralis

You base your arguments on info. that is 2500 yrs. old. First the Buddha's sayings were transmitted orally, then written down hundreds of yrs. later in the form of the Pali Canon. How can you ascertain the Pali Canon is completely accurate as to what the Buddha actually said? To say there is no revisionism in these texts would be a fallacious argument at best. Have you met this historical Buddha and had conversations with him?

Unexcelled according to who? Buddhists? A cosmic committee? Obviously Buddhists have a vested interest in keeping their system intact. Why? Human primates love power and create social structures to preserve maintain and increase power.

Your use of unexcelled (superlative) to describe the Buddha's achievements, is anthropocentric at best.

ralis

It is a Belief System that has an active Liberation/Salvation Plan. It is quite different from a Religion that says "you come to my church and you are saved".

the active Liberation/Salvation Plan can't be changed because the Liberation/Salvation Plan is WHAT WORKS.

Buddhists consider compassion & wisdom to be power. The community will stay together to preserve the teachings and support the teachers.

It is a Belief System that has an active Liberation/Salvation Plan. It is quite different from a Religion that says "you come to my church and you are saved".

the active Liberation/Salvation Plan can't be changed because the Liberation/Salvation Plan is WHAT WORKS.

Buddhists consider compassion & wisdom to be power. The community will stay together to preserve the teachings and support the teachers.

More circular logic based on provisional faith.

ralis

No Kap Classes Dec 24 - 27, Dec 31, Jan 1 - 3, also GLOBAL SHAKTIPAT & HEALING MEDITATION Monday dec 21 Night 11PM Eastern US Miami time. More info to follow for skype times. Put in your prayer and healing requests. 100% of donations will got to a reputable children's charity.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kundalini-Aw...75402080?ref=nf

Edited by Vajrasattva

More circular logic based on provisional faith.

ralis

:)

Use the methods, see if they work for you.

:)