If you have been awake in class, you will know that quote about women is not Shakyamuni's words, because it's not from Pali Canon. It's the invention of Chinese. Just because something is an invention, doesn't mean it's bad. However, you must keep your mind clear about what goes where and what belongs with what. If you want to mix things for your own benefit, I think that's fine as long as you maintain high awareness of what it is you are doing. Don't delude yourself.

Likewise and best wishes.

Sweat Shop Notice: Please check for the "Made In the USA" in the product description (very low on the page, NOT next to the photo). Look for the American Apparel brand.

SWEATSHOP FREE Vegan Vegetarian Yoga Clothing : The Tao / Lao Tzu (If they did not laugh)

When the highest type of people hear Tao, they diligently practice it. When the average type of people hear Tao, they half believe in it. When the lowest type of people hear Tao, they laugh at it. If they did not laugh, it would not be Tao. - Lao Tzu

Drew, don't call those workers Daoists, please. That's not helping you any. I think you're doing plenty good and it's good that you bring this documentary to our awareness. You don't need to add exaggerations and lies on top of it to make it better.

A person doesn't have to be Daoist before I begin feeling compassion toward them. They can be atheists. It doesn't matter.

And one more time: Thank you for the documentary.

Oh sure. Just because one man was a murderer, doesn't mean he was the only one. The world is full of murderers. That still doesn't make murder more acceptable though, does it?

We don't need to know the real reasons. This line of thinking can be used to justify anything. Was Mohammed equally as compassionate to others? So if some woman committed adultery, did Mohammed go, "oh well, we don't know the reasons why she did that... so we should reserve our judgement"?? Of course not. Mohammed would be saying, "Down with that bitch!! STONE HER NOW!!!" Etc. Mohammed was ruthless and not compassionate. So if I were to meet Mohammed in person, I might cut his head off. Why is that? Because I think he's a scumbag who shouldn't be alive. Or I might show him compassion and let him live, compassion that he failed to show to so many others like himself.

again where you there? did you walk with Muhammad? Did you spend time with Muhammad? have you spent time with him now? How would you know? So you read about the negatives and simply overlooked the positives? How many Buddhist Kings, Hindu kings didn't create Enormous atrocities?

You should learn to see things for what they are. What you are doing now Vajra, is called apologetics. You're apologizing. Stop apologizing. Don't try to smooth Mohammed over and accept the fact that by any modern standard in our culture and in most other cultures someone who committed Mohammed's action would be considered both an asshole, and a criminal. Mohammed would rot in jail had he behaved the same way in USA or in any country of Europe, or Russia, or China, etc.

Mohammed never had a problem judging people. He condemned countless men to death without any deliberation or thought.

This is bullshit on so many levels. First, we are a sleeping and dreaming God. Second, we judge all the time. All the time. Perception is judgment. Third, it is hypocritical to ask not to judge a dirty and murderous character like Mohammed, while being asked to come down heavy on adultery and theft. How can I consider George W Bush a dirty character and Mohammed clean? No way! If what Bush did was dirty, then Mohammed is even more dirty. If what Mohammed did was clean, then Bush is a saint. Anything else is hypocrisy. And I don't like hypocrisy, and apparently, neither did Mohammed, although he was a hypocrite of the highest order. Muslims are some of the most judgmental people I know. In fact, the more religious a person is, the more judgmental they are.

You yourself sound highly judgemental.

:) Not to mention i suggest you check your Liver Chi. Also I suggest you realize you yourself are also Muhammad p.b.u.h.

I feel sorry for you Vajra. You are in a bad predicament. You're in a situation where Sufis have some legitimate wisdom, and you want that wisdom. But at the same time, Sufis are associated with a terrible religion, with something that's a blight upon the world. Mohammed, the leader of your religion, is a dirty and murderous scumbag. That's a difficult situation. You probably have nice Muslim friends and then you also know that there are lots of asshole Muslims around the world. It's hard to reconcile all that. How do you reconcile your Muslim friends, who probably don't rape 9 year old girls, with Mohammed? You cannot. How do you reconcile peaceful Muslims with those who want to convert every non-believer into a Muslim? Wanting to convert every human being into a Muslim is the most violent thought I've ever known. To make every person into your desired image is precisely what violence is. Islam is violent at the core, because of the concept of Jihad. Yes, there is inner Jihad. But inner Jihad is not the full extent of Jihad. Muslims consider non-believers fair game. Non-believers are not protected by morality from the Muslim side. Apostates are to be executed. What kind of thinking is that? So people are held in the grasp of Islam by fear. If people don't feel free to leave Islam, and if they fear being killed by leaving it, then it's no longer a free choice.

So you are trapped brother. You got caught in a mouse trap. You fell for that little bit of cheese, but now you will pay with your life, because you've stepped on the path to hell.

I am not "Caught nor trapped" in any mouse trap nor in Hell. I answer to the Creator of ALL not to you or anyone or any Middle man. My Life and all that is belongs to the one true source of all. I help many people and at the same time take care of my family & as much as possible take care of mother earth. I have no other care in the world. If i had to come back to this place again I would most certainly do it again and continue to help who ever needed it. I know very well where I stand and what I do. Haven't you noticed GIH you spend more time writing than actually doing service? When was your last charity event? When was your last session of helping people? When was the last time you gave service to someone or brought actual change & good health & Abundance to others? What exactly is it that you do? A lot of folks here "Know" so much ad have "CUP" full. and that is cool but in reality it means SHIT if you not actually applying it to help people in the real world in some form or another.

My religion is "relinking" to the Divine and that is an internal Process.

I am Universalist, Tantric, Shivaist, Shaktist, Budo, Bonpo, Buddhist, Hindu, Huna, Christian, Celtic, Shinto, Taoist, Native Shaman, Sufi, Muslim, and any other religion that exists on this plane and in the unseen planes. They are all actually "ONE".

Why??? Cause GOD or whatever you want to call it or deny it, is still the creator of all and is only truly "ONE". With out that we are all nothing including the "Gods, Devas, Angels, Immortals, Prophets,Gurus etc".

Do you know what statutory rape is?

Did you read the link I gave you? Aisha's mother had to take her by the hand and lead her to the dirty and filthy Mohammed. Aisha would not have sex with him on her own. She needed her mother to "gently" prod her toward Mohammed.

Me too, but that's beside the point. We're not talking about our personal sexual preferences here.

Again bro I did not live in that time neither did you. Did you know Aisha? Or her mom? Or Muhammad?

There are things you & I both simply do not know. I have ready MANY MANY MANY things on "knowledge" but it hardly even came close to the real experience or transmission or understanding passed down from the oral tradition.

I am not being apologetic and Muhammad certainly does not need me to defend him or his actions and frankly I am not hear to judge him nor anyone. I have had Teachers that on some levels I did not agree with them HOWEVER on other levels they had nothing but incredible things to offer with out anything but a pure heart & Generosity.

You need to understand that not ALL muslim are as you paint them to be and not everything you know of Muhammad is what you say it is. How much time have you spent actually studying and actually experiencing Muhammad's actual methods? Or any real Sufi's method other than just reading a book??? When was the last time you actually attended a real "Zikr" session or prayed at a Mosque? What do you really understand about "ALLAH"? What can you really tell me about all of this from your actual experience. And not from what you have "read".

P.B.U. ALL OF US in this and all creations.

God Bless you GIH

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Best wishes to you & your families all the way to the Divine Source that is the same source of both you and I and everyone on Tbumbs.

Salams, Namaste, Shalom, Aloha, Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Not sure if you interpreted that right,

I meant in terms of difficulty... mastering the mind is much more difficult.

Compared to keeping the mind under control,

going to work and feeding the kids is a very easy task :)

i am just being practical here :)

sure going to work and feeding the kids is the easy part

staying up with your 2 year old for 6 hours during the night while they have a fever, are in pain and can't stop crying and you feel horrible because someone you love more than life is suffering and you can't do anything about it is not...

holding your child against your heart while you walk the floor saying prayers while your heart breaks...easy?

go tell a mother what you just said...

wow...you really are going to have trouble if you want to have a wife and be a father someday...

and no, i am not being condescending...it's the way it is...

being a parent is deep spiritual practice....I am not a parent...

being someone's baby momma or baby daddy is not the same thing as being a parent...

this is what I mean about bringing your practice down to home, where you live...

Simple Steps to Master the Mind: Dr. Death's Bad Ass Brain Scrub Courtesy of Dr. Glenn J. Morris.

Do this twice a day for 2o minutes each time until the state of no mind chatter is normal and preferred.

pg 65 of Path Notes of an American Ninja Master.

http://books.google.com/books?id=_meUf86FO...;q=&f=false

Dr. Morris's mind was like a deep still pool when I would touch it.

i am just being practical here :)

staying up with your 2 year old for 6 hours during the night while they have a fever, are in pain and can't stop crying and you feel horrible because someone you love more than life is suffering and you can't do anything about it is not...

holding your child against your heart while you walk the floor saying prayers while your heart breaks...easy?

go tell a mother what you just said...

wow...you really are going to have trouble if you want to have a wife and be a father someday...

and no, i am not being condescending...it's the way it is...

being a parent is deep spiritual practice....I am not a parent...

being someone's baby momma or baby daddy is not the same thing as being a parent...

this is what I mean about bringing your practice down to home, where you live...

There are things one can only know spiritually when you have been there physically & cared for

1) a child

2) a person dying

3) a child being born

4) a person or animal suffering in any way.

NO BOOK or WEBSITE can be a substitute for the actual experience of these kinds.

Being a "PARENT" is a very spiritual role. YOU LEARN FAST and what works on many levels. And you can see karmas play out fast on many levels. Do not ever "diss" it nor "DISS" your parents. forgive your parents its a tough job to handle. And Also love them very much.

Do not think its any less a role in terms of spiritual significance than lets say a yogi in a cave or a Buddha or a "immortal" . Even the Buddha had a "Parent" as did the "immortal". With out them they would have not entered this realm.

I used to think when i was a hotshit yogi doing 4 to 6 hours a day of meditation & Asanas that i was better than my parents. Until of course I became a parent.

Try to do Yoga or cultivation as you care for kids & a wife & babies. Lets see if you are still a real "Yogi".

:)

Parents are Sacred and its a deep spiritual role once you "Get it".

Susan is absolutely right in her post.

Edited by Vajrasattva
  • Like 1

would it really?

or would it just give rise to another subjective opinion?

truth spoken through the mouth of a fool is still truth nonetheless.

----------------------------

at this point in time, we obviously differ a lot in our views.

my apologies to you as well if i have unknowingly made a mistake.

And peace and tranquility to all who do not abide in it yet. :)

no worries...like i said...a pearl hidden in crap is still a pearl....

Why you ignore my question Santi? :(

I am not : )

But read Path notes chapter on how to read auras and do it yourself : )

You are asking me to say in public something personal about someone.

Its like "hey santi can you peep into a hot ladies window and then post on the forum how her tits & her box look?"

You get me? I already told you he has a nice aura. He has some chakras naturally nice. I am not however going to invade privacy.

When you can see doesn't me you see all the time or when you want or with out the other person's permission.

Now a cool person like "Cyril" is a magician so i respect his "privacy& Mystery" he is emitting in his aura. If you read Path Notes & Shadow Strategies you will learn from Glenn how some Ninja manifest things in their aura & intent which can be seen in the aura. Cyril is doing something like this.

He is a very SMART ninja : )

Peace

S

Why you ignore my question Santi? :(

Its like "hey santi can you peep into a hot ladies window and then post on the forum how her tits & her box look?"

You get me? I already told you he has a nice aura. He has some chakras naturally nice. I am not however going to invade privacy.

When you can see doesn't me you see all the time or when you want or with out the other person's permission.

Now a cool person like "Cyril" is a magician so i respect his "privacy& Mystery" he is emitting in his aura. If you read Path Notes & Shadow Strategies you will learn from Glenn how some Ninja manifest things in their aura & intent which can be seen in the aura. Cyril is doing something like this.

Peace

S

Peace

S

Thank you for your response Santi.

I have not read Pathnotes, but I would certainly like to. Is it still available to buy? I wonder how different his method is from other teachings regarding seeing the aura.

No, I did not mean for you to invade his privacy, but simply what you could tell from what his aura in terms of his spiritual maturity. He is a showman, and it is his intent to portray an image or aura as part of his act. But what I wonder is whether you can tell if he is a master of some siddhis, through his aura alone. It is also part of his "act" to seem like he is using such power, so to discern whether he is mixing in something occult with sleight of hand, is not invasion of privacy, but analysis of his message and intent. :)

You say that he is intentionally creating an image within his aura. Is he using siddhi?

Edited by Orochi

Here are a few words which i can manage.

Thanks for not invading my privacy

Being a Muslim myself, I think that Violence is justified in certain extreme situations.

The reasons might be to TEST persons courage.

I don't think he was perfect human, but Muhammad was quite good for his time.

He himself said I cannot do justice to the Divine, as I am weak. I think It's one of his hadiths.

I like some revelation about him being Tantrik, there might be some sexual aspects to him, I guess.

I apologize for blasphemous nature of this post.

Why would you say something stupid like that right after I said, "we all judge all the time" and "perception is judgment". Seriously. Don't be stupid brother.

:) Not to mention i suggest you check your Liver Chi.

Why? Looks like you already did that for me. At least you think you did.

Also I suggest you realize you yourself are also Muhammad p.b.u.h.

I know. This is why I feel free to criticize Mohammed and long term remove him from the game. I know what I am doing. We need to move forward. 13th century was over long time ago. I have to thank our Arab brothers for giving us many good things like our numbers, and some interesting Sufis and thinkers, but Islam -- thanks but no thanks. Fuck Islam. Islam needs a serious reform at the least, but best case scenario it needs to die. After Islam is gone, I'll focus on Christianity next. Then we'll take it from there. Let's start removing this plague.

I am not "Caught nor trapped" in any mouse trap nor in Hell.

It all depends. Ultimately you're not trapped, but the way you behave now, you're creating difficulties for yourself. If you don't change, you may find more problems later on than you bargain for.

I answer to the Creator of ALL not to you or anyone or any Middle man.

That's a dumb waste of words. There is no Creator the way you think. No source either. You've been deceived. God is a mind-training concept at best. It's not actually truth. At worst, as loaded as that word is, it's a lie and a deception of human spirit.

Haven't you noticed GIH you spend more time writing than actually doing service?

Writing is what I do best. Writing is my service. It is more important and more real than the make-belief energy transmissions.

When was your last charity event?

I share wisdom that is priceless, for free, all the time. I always offer myself to everyone every time I write.

I am Universalist, Tantric, Shivaist, Shaktist, Budo, Bonpo, Buddhist, Hindu, Huna, Christian, Celtic, Shinto, Taoist, Native Shaman, Sufi, Muslim, and any other religion that exists on this plane and in the unseen planes. They are all actually "ONE".

They are one in only one sense: they are all illusions.

Again bro I did not live in that time neither did you. Did you know Aisha? Or her mom? Or Muhammad?

I feel that I know them. I am Mohammed, remember? Or are you going back on your words now? They are of my blood and I will demote them and their stories, because they are hurting us.

I have ready MANY MANY MANY things on "knowledge" but it hardly even came close to the real experience or transmission or understanding passed down from the oral tradition.

It's the most believable placebo you could find, that's all it is.

Edited by goldisheavy

once surrendered the mind to emptiness, doing the tasks you have just named

are a piece of cake. (if the body of the parent is healthy, i mean)

a self-realized one would be able to raise kids very energetically and with a lot of compassion,

for his mind is no longer internally invested in self-interest and his mind is resting in divine wisdom.

raising kids is only hard because it cost time and energy.

doing hard physical labor 13hours per day is harder than staying at home raising kids.

conquering the mind is mentally much harder than the hardest labor,

but it does not demand much energy of the body indeed.

actually, conquering the mind is not that difficult either.

it is believing it is difficult, a lack of faith,

as well as practicing ineffective techniques,

which makes it seem very difficult.

being a parent is deep spiritual practice....

too bad so many parents don't realize.

yet, not only parenthood is a deep spiritual practice:

-every inch we set with our foot,

-every thought we think and emotion we create,

-every breath allow to enter and leave the body

these are all spiritual practice than when performed with a open mind

will take us to the highest realization.

everything is a spiritual practice.

Being a "PARENT" is a very spiritual role. YOU LEARN FAST

Being parents does not automatically make people all that much more spiritually enlightened.

The world is full of fallen, ignorant brothers and sisters of all ages... still fallen and ignorant despite

having raised many kids.

I used to think when i was a hotshit yogi doing 4 to 6 hours a day of meditation & Asanas that i was better than my parents.

not only did you think you were better than your parents,

you also thought you were a yogi... which you was not.

because one who fully realizes Yoga has dropped the ego,

and does not look down on anyone. Yoga is another word for union, as i am sure you know.

Edited by zazaza

:) Not to mention i suggest you check your Liver Chi. Also I suggest you realize you yourself are also Muhammad p.b.u.h.

I am not "Caught nor trapped" in any mouse trap nor in Hell. I answer to the Creator of ALL not to you or anyone or any Middle man. My Life and all that is belongs to the one true source of all. I help many people and at the same time take care of my family & as much as possible take care of mother earth. I have no other care in the world. If i had to come back to this place again I would most certainly do it again and continue to help who ever needed it. I know very well where I stand and what I do. Haven't you noticed GIH you spend more time writing than actually doing service? When was your last charity event? When was your last session of helping people? When was the last time you gave service to someone or brought actual change & good health & Abundance to others? What exactly is it that you do? A lot of folks here "Know" so much ad have "CUP" full. and that is cool but in reality it means SHIT if you not actually applying it to help people in the real world in some form or another.

My religion is "relinking" to the Divine and that is an internal Process.

Why??? Cause GOD or whatever you want to call it or deny it, is still the creator of all and is only truly "ONE". With out that we are all nothing including the "Gods, Devas, Angels, Immortals, Prophets,Gurus etc".

There are things you & I both simply do not know. I have ready MANY MANY MANY things on "knowledge" but it hardly even came close to the real experience or transmission or understanding passed down from the oral tradition.

I am not being apologetic and Muhammad certainly does not need me to defend him or his actions and frankly I am not hear to judge him nor anyone. I have had Teachers that on some levels I did not agree with them HOWEVER on other levels they had nothing but incredible things to offer with out anything but a pure heart & Generosity.

You need to understand that not ALL muslim are as you paint them to be and not everything you know of Muhammad is what you say it is. How much time have you spent actually studying and actually experiencing Muhammad's actual methods? Or any real Sufi's method other than just reading a book??? When was the last time you actually attended a real "Zikr" session or prayed at a Mosque? What do you really understand about "ALLAH"? What can you really tell me about all of this from your actual experience. And not from what you have "read".

P.B.U. ALL OF US in this and all creations.

God Bless you GIH

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Best wishes to you & your families all the way to the Divine Source that is the same source of both you and I and everyone on Tbumbs.

Salams, Namaste, Shalom, Aloha, Peace

Santiago

Brother,

Let's leave him or her alone.

I found this in Daniel Ingram's FAQ

"Q: You claim to be enlightened, and thus I have all these ideals that I want to project all over you, test out, have you verify or deny, criticize you for your claims to attainments, think you are amazing, or any other sort of questions and statements on this general front.

A: I talk a lot about how preposterous most of the models of awakening are in my book, and so I tend to refer people there. Beyond that, the simple fact is that I am an ordinary guy who by following time-tested instructions achieved something that is rare only because those that take the time to do that are so rare. As to anything beyond that, please discard any and all dehumanizing and unrealistic notions of what this stuff is about and instead simply practice well. A fair number of mighty traditional scholars and dogmaheads have come at me with the expected responses to my claims, and unfortunately I don't think that anything productive has come from any of those tedious exchanges. "

I, myself, am trying to get rid of some of the habits that he or she has. Unfortunately, I have to engage in "mental masturbation" in order to get some sort of understanding and compassion. Hopefully, some time in the future, I don't have to engage in "mental masturbation" and it'll become an automatic response so that anger, cynicism, alienation, and dehumanization won't have a home in my psyche.

Edited by lino

once surrendered the mind to emptiness, doing the tasks you have just named

are a piece of cake. (if the body of the parent is healthy, i mean)

a self-realized one would be able to raise kids very energetically and with a lot of compassion,

for his mind is no longer internally invested in self-interest and his mind is resting in divine wisdom.

how do you know this? how do you know that parenting is not devoid of self interest and resting in divine wisdom? parenting that is full of self interest is called child abuse and neglect.

doing hard physical labor 13hours per day is harder than staying at home raising kids.

:D o.m.g this statement is so out there and so out of touch with real life that I almost can't even respond. I don't have kids and I know your statement lacks insight. It is a statement like this that broadcasts your lack of understanding and youth about what life is. Doing pediatric case manager work shows up in my face up front and personal how hard being a parent both physicallly, emotionally, and spiritually can be. What if your kid is physically disabled, confined to a wheel chair, totally dependent on others for bathing, feeding and toileting and weighs 150 pounds and you can't afford to have someone come in and help you in the home? What if you have 5 kids all under 12? You really have no conception about what parenting is. Until you do...it's best we not talk about it until you volunteer in some place like a day care center in a ghetto taking care of kids for 8 hours non stop or 12. :) for about 6 weeks. I bet you would not last even a couple of days. So take your words out into the world and give them feet. Then report back what you discovered. I used to volunteer in a center for migrant children a couple of hours a week when I was 13. That was an eye opener.

mind labor sucks the chi right out of the body...ever hear of mental exhaustion? it depletes the spleen and has no real bearing on whether one is spiritual, or self realized, or enlightened.

Try this for ten days and then come tell me that it isn't demanding of energy in the body. It is on volunteer donations only so any one should be able to afford it. http://www.dhamma.org/en/vipassana.shtml

actually, conquering the mind is not that difficult either.

it is believing it is difficult, a lack of faith,

as well as practicing ineffective techniques,

which makes it seem very difficult.

nothing is necessarily easy....but it is all very simple...a big difference. Did you try the brain scrub practice I posted? It's a very simple zen practice that was brought back from Japan. Do you do any mental practice of stilling the mind? What kind?

too bad so many parents don't realize.

yet, not only parenthood is a deep spiritual practice:

-every inch we set with our foot,

-every thought we think and emotion we create,

-every breath allow to enter and leave the body

these are all spiritual practice than when performed with a open mind

will take us to the highest realization.

everything is a spiritual practice.

Being parents does not automatically make people all that much more spiritually enlightened.

The world is full of fallen, ignorant brothers and sisters of all ages... still fallen and ignorant despite

having raised many kids.

and does not look down on anyone. Yoga is another word for union, as i am sure you know.

of course, all is spiritual practice or it is not...just depends on your perspective ....

I didnt say that being a parent makes one spiritually enlightened otherwise anyone who has ever helped make or popped out a baby would be a saint. I don't think Santi did either.

you are young...so there is still much to consider and learn....

i don' know why you think a self realized person can do it better...what is self realization anyway?....they are not super human...

Have you had a yoga practice? Have you sat for 4 -6 hrs daily...holding each movement mindlfully, mindful of your breath and posture for at least 10 minutes before moving to the next asana? Instructing Santi in what yoga is about is well...considering he has been a yogi since his teens and co founded and ran a popular yoga studio, teaching a certification progams in yoga, and has taught internationally and is regarded as an expert...just consider that when you engage him in conversation.

The ego is not a bad thing in my book. You can never drop the ego for it is our mental programming for survival. You can transform the ego with retraining and insight. The ego in most people is fully formed by the time the person is two. So as a matter of reference our lives...unless we retrain and learn to live in awareness we are run by the survival programming of a two year old. If you ponder that you probably will start seeing that in the majority of human interactions. An adult is just a grown up child until there ego is retrained.

http://allpsych.com/psychology101/ego.html

You don't realize how much you are giving to yourself, Earth, Human, and Heaven

by having a child.

In the beginning (and probably some for maintenance reasons), it does demand a lot of

energy from the body. I neglected that aspect and I paid for it.

Why would you say something stupid like that right after I said, "we all judge all the time" and "perception is judgment". Seriously. Don't be stupid brother.

Why? Looks like you already did that for me. At least you think you did.

I know. This is why I feel free to criticize Mohammed and long term remove him from the game. I know what I am doing. We need to move forward. 13th century was over long time ago. I have to thank our Arab brothers for giving us many good things like our numbers, and some interesting Sufis and thinkers, but Islam -- thanks but no thanks. Fuck Islam. Islam needs a serious reform at the least, but best case scenario it needs to die. After Islam is gone, I'll focus on Christianity next. Then we'll take it from there. Let's start removing this plague.

It all depends. Ultimately you're not trapped, but the way you behave now, you're creating difficulties for yourself. If you don't change, you may find more problems later on than you bargain for.

That's a dumb waste of words. There is no Creator the way you think. No source either. You've been deceived. God is a mind-training concept at best. It's not actually truth. At worst, as loaded as that word is, it's a lie and a deception of human spirit.

Writing is what I do best. Writing is my service. It is more important and more real than the make-belief energy transmissions.

I share wisdom that is priceless, for free, all the time. I always offer myself to everyone every time I write.

They are one in only one sense: they are all illusions.

I feel that I know them. I am Mohammed, remember? Or are you going back on your words now? They are of my blood and I will demote them and their stories, because they are hurting us.

It's the most believable placebo you could find, that's all it is.

Best of luck to you.

Peace & God Bless you

Well I think you misunderstood my point. I was "Young".

A lot younger than now at least.

I did not say all PARENTS are liberated MASTERS. I just said that the ROLE of parenthood is a spiritual one. And if a Parent can realize that & Accept that they can truly grow fast and also make a difference in society as a whole.

We raised a total of $400 for charity from the Winter Solstice Shaktipat Global Healing Meditation DEC 21st . Thank you for all who contributed! A few of you where tbumbs : ) .$200 went to the Abandoned Baby Fund in the USA, & $200 went to help INDIA'S Children in the current worst floods they have ever faced in years. May God Bless you all Infinitely with more HEALTH PROSPERITY, LONG LIFE & MORE SHAKTI : ).

Happy Holidays!

Santiago Dobles

Thank you and happy holidays.

ego is retrained.

ego dropped or ego retrained,

what a person wants to understand in that is often a personal preference...

that website you quoted holds no patent on the "true meaning" of the term ego.

there's plenty of people who use the term ego to describe other aspects of being human.

and yes, even "trained professionals" and "teachers", if that would somehow make them more qualified

to speak true words... (definately not always, in my opinion)

my personal details are not necessary to be shared.

as i already said, even if i was the biggest fool on earth then that still wouldn't mean that

my words aren't the true.

could reply more, just too much work coz we disagree on too much. :)

i wish you well. bye

Edited by zazaza

That is quite amazing! Is there a link where I can contribute as well?

Thanks Scotty

you can go to

www.doblesinstitute.com and scroll to bottom or....

go directly to the folks in need:

http://www.feedthechildren.org/site/PageSe...me=abc_homepage

http://www.islamicreliefusa.org/emergencies/india-emergency

Peace brother & God Bless you & your family.

Thanks for supporting the good cuases.

I will notify you when the next Charity SHAKTIPAT event will be so you can join us.

Santi

Edited by Vajrasattva