ROTFLMAO

movie_bg.jpg

3935189978_55bdc00616.jpg

Uth laynuma. Chespo kutata kreesta krenko, nyakoska! ;)

Mal,

This post establishes you forever in the realm of Geeky Dorkhood. 1,000 years of taoist practice and the full rising of your kundalini will not even get you out...

Ya, I'm sure she does Santiago, my heads not that mysterious though, she could find better places. It's translating her language that's a bit of a poser :blink::unsure:

Well in this "discussion" there is plenty of shakti and like any good "infection" she is infecting : )

Ya, I'm sure she does Santiago, my heads not that mysterious though, she could find better places. It's translating her language that's a bit of a poser :blink::unsure:

Almost 20 years of being on the path there are still things that happened to me that I can not explain. Nor have i read about them in a book. I don't even have words to describe some of the stuff that has happened.

Yes...there is a lot of Shakti flowing through this list. People are surely being affected on some level. People do pm me about this affect from reading the posts.

Almost 20 years of being on the path there are still things that happened to me that I can not explain. Nor have i read about them in a book. I don't even have words to describe some of the stuff that has happened.

Yes...there is a lot of Shakti flowing through this list. People are surely being affected on some level. People do pm me about this affect from reading the posts.

I get a strong reaction from seeing your posts. Lots of adrenal activity. In the begining it was way too much and I had to stay away from your posts but now it is much less.

Oh well, you can never have enough mystery in life, that's what I say, I wonder if she takes requests though, a few pin-ups wouldn't go amiss :P (I might get a 'Shakti slap' for that, I'd deserve it too :) )

I get a strong reaction from seeing your posts. Lots of adrenal activity. In the begining it was way too much and I had to stay away from your posts but now it is much less.

It's a good way for one to separate the real kundalini people from the posers if you are sensitive to feeling energy.

Deciding which one will be a good teacher/mentor is a different story but at least you have leveled the playing field significantly.

Having Santi and I around may lead people to think there are a lot of us kundalites out there but there are not. But there are a lot of posers and those posers may even genuinely think they have awakened kundalini and so teach. Nope...not even close.

When Glenn and I first started working together we would fire up each other's adrenals until we got accustomed to each other. We felt wired tight, wound up. Glenn would get these headaches. I could even feel like my adrenals squeeze and make a sound.

Its a good thing there is adaptation or we would blow up!

Yes its very cool to experience.

Also with Susan you get the "yin" side of it the polarities are great to experience.

And with you we get the flame thrower effect cause you are so yang.

For the more esoteric of you...I am internally, my spirit is more yang. Sant's is more yin.

Thats why we work so well together because there is this natural balancing of the polarities.

But, you can't put Shakti in a box...so extreme yin can feel hot and extreme yang feels cold...so sometimes people get the yang, flame thrower effect with me and the yin, deep subtle effect with Santi.

It's a good way for one to separate the real kundalini people from the posers if you are sensitive to feeling energy.

Deciding which one will be a good teacher/mentor is a different story but at least you have leveled the playing field significantly.

Having Santi and I around may lead people to think there are a lot of us kundalites out there but there are not. But there are a lot of posers and those posers may even genuinely think they have awakened kundalini and so teach. Nope...not even close.

When Glenn and I first started working together we would fire up each other's adrenals until we got accustomed to each other. We felt wired tight, wound up. Glenn would get these headaches. I could even feel like my adrenals squeeze and make a sound.

I was on the phone with you yesterday and I could sense & see the juice sparking up the adrenals. : )

Its awesome when the interactions occur on that level with people that have juice.

With Sifu Dan i find that his "Chi" Speaks with me as we interact. And there are times as we are on the phone and he'll stop our conversation in real time and say oh I feel your chi doing stuff and then you hear a dead silence and then he says "VERY COOL " : )

Some just as glenn said are "squirt guns" others are "fire hoses"

Oh well, you can never have enough mystery in life, that's what I say, I wonder if she takes requests though, a few pin-ups wouldn't go amiss :P (I might get a 'Shakti slap' for that, I'd deserve it too :) )

of course, she takes requests. :D

For the more esoteric of you...I am internally, my spirit is more yang. Sant's is more yin.

Thats why we work so well together because there is this natural balancing of the polarities.

But, you can't put Shakti in a box...so extreme yin can feel hot and extreme yang feels cold...so sometimes people get the yang, flame thrower effect with me and the yin, deep subtle effect with Santi.

Shiva Sleeps as Shakti is animated : )

so true its like when one finally goes to the sun he/she finds cool waters...

that will go over some heads.

: ) Susan its time again for some solar Shamanism with the KAP gang again .

Shiva Sleeps as Shakti is animated : )

so true its like when one finally goes to the sun he/she finds cool waters...

that will go over some heads.

: ) Susan its time again for some solar Shamanism with the KAP gang again .

maybe on the next full moon...which is the first... we combine Solar/Lunar just for the KAP people as a shaktipat.

would the evening of the 1st be too difficult?

maybe on the next full moon...which is the first... we combine Solar/Lunar just for the KAP people as a shaktipat.

would the evening of the 1st be too difficult?

hmm probably best to give folks a few days till after the holidays.

Family can be a bit consuming during those times.

on another note new kap dates for me

KAP 1 Tuesday 10pm Feb 2

KAP 2 Tuesday 10:30pm Feb 2

Full Moon for January, 2010

January 30, 06:18

hmm probably best to give folks a few days till after the holidays.

Family can be a bit consuming during those times.

on another note new kap dates for me

KAP 1 Tuesday 10pm Feb 2

KAP 2 Tuesday 10:30pm Feb 2

Full Moon for January, 2010

January 30, 06:18

sounds good shiva dude.

i will go ahead and be in shaktipat mode for the evening of the 31st. People can just tune in during their meditation. No chat necessary. That's the way I used to do global shaktipat before you and I started working together...no chat was used.

sounds good shiva dude.

i will go ahead and be in shaktipat mode for the evening of the 31st. People can just tune in during their meditation. No chat necessary. That's the way I used to do global shaktipat before you and I started working together...no chat was used.

How about if you are drunk at a new years party :lol: Could be interesting :blink:

How about if you are drunk at a new years party :lol: Could be interesting :blink:

drunk and shakti don't mix :P

shakti is most powerful with a clear mind...

i don't drink but I never had...no hallucinogens or other anodynes either...don't need it with Kundalini

drunk and shakti don't mix :P

shakti is most powerful with a clear mind...

i don't drink but I never had...no hallucinogens or other anodynes either...don't need it with Kundalini

I close buddy of mine came drunk & High to one of my meditation circles at my house i gave him shaktipat and his "buzz" & "High" went away almost immediately. He was a bit bummed but he said the bliss was far better.

Dec 31 2009 Global Shaktipat tune in for 24 hrs Simply Tune in and have intent to "recieve".

Jan 30 2010 Global Shaktipat 24hr via Chat on Skype

I close buddy of mine came drunk & High to one of my meditation circles at my house i gave him shaktipat and his "buzz" & "High" went away almost immediately. He was a bit bummed but he said the bliss was far better.

Dec 31 2009 Global Shaktipat tune in for 24 hrs Simply Tune in and have intent to "recieve".

Jan 30 2010 Global Shaktipat 24hr via Chat on Skype

Heys Santi

Thanks a lot for the healing and Shakti :)

I believe downloading is a good word and your shaktipats have been as helpful as the healing energy

I believe some teachers give shaktipats or a form of it just when buying there books or at least this has been my experience :)

I have had experiences in the past couple of years of being able to pick things up very quickly

However I seem to go in and out of "genius" mode and idiot mode - There are times when everything is simple and effortless - I will write things in a journal that are true wisdom -

Then a couple days later I will be in idiot mode and read my writings and it will be like someone else wrote them -

Same things with people -

Personality changes - sometimes I am very uncomfortable around people - sometimes very calm and humble - other times very narcissistic and rigid - other times very confident -

Cycle in and out of feeling women are the most wondrous creatures in the world and not being able to feel anything at all -

It is frustrating to have a genuine connection with my heart and lose it over and over and only have pseudo bliss feelings to take its place

In regards to energy movement intent and channeling it is so powerful that one moment I will barely have enough energy to walk and then the next I feel like an olympic sprinter -

A smile and a kind word does a lot especially from a girl with good energy :)

Have been getting high on my adrenals my whole life -

The slightest contractions in muscles with certain intents can provide tremendous energy to the body

Psychosis which is managed by deep breathing from right above the genitals or sometimes the feet -

In regards to downloading sometimes while golfing I would acually become the hole - maybe where the phrase be the ball comes in - when this happens the body takes over and impossible stuff tends to happen like chipping in without trying - seeing every contour on the green and every detail and color of blades of grass -

Sometimes water tastes super sweet

Other times I have no sense of smell - then I can smell everything - all of my shirts and the sweat smells they have had on them for years is overpowering - Other people and their unique scents -

Lately taste has been like 10 times more sensitive -

And women are so pretty :)

Mal,

This post establishes you forever in the realm of Geeky Dorkhood. 1,000 years of taoist practice and the full rising of your kundalini will not even get you out...

:lol: Sweet.... I guess that is why I look at this pic and wonder where she got that huge 20 sided dice from

Nice Dice ;)

of course, she takes requests. :D

I can't imagine how lunar shakti must be, but when I walk in nature or just out and about during the near full/full moon I start getting very emotional and it slowly mounts the more I walk in the rays.

Is that some special quality of the moon? What could anyone suggest for clearing that sadness out?

I can't imagine how lunar shakti must be, but when I walk in nature or just out and about during the near full/full moon I start getting very emotional and it slowly mounts the more I walk in the rays.

Is that some special quality of the moon? What could anyone suggest for clearing that sadness out?

The moon will bring up deep feelings to be experienced and moved out. But we experience them as they are moving out of us.

So let the sadness move through you. There is an end to it. Then discover what will happen on the other side of the sadness.

Between Santi and I we pretty much have the bases covered on what can be seen.

What is the basis of "what can be seen"?

i have said many times that it is not hard to awaken kundalini.

Having Santi and I around may lead people to think there are a lot of us kundalites out there but there are not.

Whats the reason for this? If its not hard to awaken kundalini why aren't there alot k aktive people around?

From Path Notes - if I haven't missed anything - only mco, secret smile and a silent mind are necessary + some time. I haven't seen the secret smile before but mco + silent mind + smiling/inner smile arent an extreme unusual practice -> why not more k active people?