It is this level of ability that makes what you ask us to do feel like rape. You have no understanding the harm it will do to me and Santi to do sorcerer's work.

Hello ShaktiMama,

If what you say here is what i understand, recollecting previous exchanges between Santi and GIH, would it be right to assume then that Santi actually tried to 'outrage the modesty' of GIH on a few occasions by inferring that his energy was off-balanced? I mean, as far as i know, GIH did not actually ask for any 'reading' as such?

Hello ShaktiMama,

If what you say here is what i understand, recollecting previous exchanges between Santi and GIH, would it be right to assume then that Santi actually tried to 'outrage the modesty' of GIH on a few occasions by inferring that his energy was off-balanced? I mean, as far as i know, GIH did not actually ask for any 'reading' as such?

If someone in the halls at school keeps elbowing you in the stomach do you stay silent or do you speak up? In what manner do you speak up if you do? It's the same on an energetic level.

Also one does not have to do a reading to come to the inference that someone is off balanced. One just has to observe behaviors and speech to make that inference. If behaviors and speech are off balanced then one can be pretty sure that the energy is off balance.

Santi and I sometimes get a deeper read on people inadvertently because it's really hard to ignore something that is shouting its existence at you from an astral level. This is not unlike living next door to a noisy neighbor. Intensity can push over thresholds of boundaries we have set. Pounding away at someone with energy infused words (whether intentional or not...all words have an energetic signature unless one is a master or adept) can feel like living next to an inconsiderate neighbor to the point of feeling like you are being attacked.

Santi and I have a fair number of students who are also tbums. They have backed away from the list for now because during the beginning stages of their k development they become hypersensitive to energy that flows through everything. They actually become physically ill because words feel like blows and punches. I can attest from personal experience in early development that words can feel like an actual knife being plunged into my body.

I even have students who will not participate in my own free forum for support because they have become hypersensitive to negative energy exchanges. Think of how sensitive people are when they have a sunburn. All feelings on the skin are amplified. This is the same with early k development. It is actually a siddhi we must learn how to control.

This siddhi can be a cause of real suffering in the newly awakened kundalite/student. I think if people knew how potent conductors of energy the written word is the general tone of engagement on the tbums would be a lot softer out of compassion.

It is a transient problem and we all learn to cope with it in some way. I get an instant read on people that includes color of eyes and other physical characteristics. That is normal to all people. Mine is hyperacute because I am a nurse and good assessment skills are what make an effective nurse. People who developed their parasensing abilities get an instant read on someone but it general like off balance, sweet, sharp, etc.

Saying someone is off balanced is such a thing. Going deeper and saying other stuff is not. It's a fine line to walk and i have to rely on if it feels offensive to me to look deeper without consent. To some it does not but for me it makes me physically ill to violate other people's psychic and personal boundaries without consent unless I am being attacked. Fortunately, it runs on automatic pilot and I don't even notice until someone makes an issue of it...like wanting me to read someone.

Clever reply ShaktiMama :D

I guess you wont assume this 'name' without some sort of cleverness!

You would make a great sales trainer too you know that? :P

Clever reply ShaktiMama :D

I guess you wont assume this 'name' without some sort of cleverness!

You would make a great sales trainer too you know that? :P

Clever, no. Years of experience and training, yes.

Never thought of being a sales trainer cause I really hate selling stuff. You either want it or you don't. Otherwise, don't waste my time.

Clever doesnt answer your inquiry.

Edited by ShaktiMama

In some "CASES" there is permission granted to see & to also speak about certain things. In other cases there is not permission.

Dont take it up with me take it up with the Higherself or the Tao or God or Shakti or whatever you want to call it. Susan is right you learn to see, feel, scan, sense energy & Intent.

I asked permission to see Cyril I was told "no" . So i did not go further. Why was i told no? Cause its non of my or the person asking business.

Hello ShaktiMama,

I didnt try to do anything just simply said things as they are.

Slight derail here:

Yes i have seen women's breast grow bigger. I have seen people heal things they normally wouldn't (like a shorter arm become normal again). I threw away my glasses after K.
Wow, didn't know that. That's very cool! B)

Could you give any more details on this - did it happen gradually? How big an improvement was it? Was it after you had opened your kundalini or MCO? What specific practices were you doing and how long were you training daily at the time?

I've heard of someone else curing their eyesight with Golden Bell qigong.

So, I'm curious about what exactly energetically causes nearsightedness (clogged liver meridian?) and how to energetically cure it? Here's some other threads here on it:

Eye sight

Spiritual healing (Kunlun et.al.) regarding the eyes

Improving eye sight

Eyes

Anyone have any actual luck with permanently improving their eyesight naturally? Blurry vision sucks - and so do glasses, contacts or LASIK! Boo!

My own meditation made me more sensitive to 'energies' and thoughts, among a few other tbhings. No matter what energetic experiences I had they never 'healed' my eyes or anything else. I'd like to know a bit more about what sort of practices are physically healing. Even emotionally healing.

If ya'll don't mind. :)

Shaktimama, can you Pm me any other forums, or chatrooms you visit that I could visit and learn in) I can share my own knowlege if it is a reasonable exchange.

My own meditation made me more sensitive to 'energies' and thoughts, among a few other tbhings. No matter what energetic experiences I had they never 'healed' my eyes or anything else. I'd like to know a bit more about what sort of practices are physically healing. Even emotionally healing.

If ya'll don't mind. :)

Shaktimama, can you Pm me any other forums, or chatrooms you visit that I could visit and learn in) I can share my own knowlege if it is a reasonable exchange.

:)

Any good chi gong practice or internal energy cultivation with a good teacher who understands the jing, chi, and shen aspects will help balance out your energies and healing is a side effect. One of the exercises Santi is talking about are the female deer exercises which can make a women's breasts grow larger.

Kundalini development can also heal or actually rejuvenate the body.

I cut down my involvement on lists cause they take up too much time and a lot of people want to fight with me to prove their points rather than do any actual practices.

I post on this one in this forum although I am thinking of cutting back cause it is a time eater for the energetic return that comes back. My combat flame days are behind me. :)

I have my own international list since 2003 for general kundalini development:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Kunda...SupportNetwork/

It's a lot quieter than this list.

I own a list that has to do with kundalini and sex started in 1998 but I have turned that over to a senior student and do not post there much unless people have a question that the moderators can't answer.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kundalini_sex/

I am a non martial member of Hoshin Budo Ryo advising in my capacity as an expert on Kundalini Development for martial artists.

Their forum is closed except to members.

http://www.hoshin.us/

I am also a full instructor for the Kundalini Awakening Process under the Directorship of Santiago Dobles and I post in their members only forum for the students and grads.

My skype ID is susanacarlson.

Sometimes we have impromptu discussions after shaktipat events and a lot of teaching and questions go on there.

The archives are rich resources to look through as are the files.

Shaktimama, I'd like to apologize for questioning your credentials in another thread here on ttb. You are obviously a fine and honorable person and healer. We here appreciate your presence here on theTaoZooBums. :)

Thanks... I appreciate being here even though it can be a bit rough and rowdy like the cantina on Tatooine with energy bolts flying everywhere haphazardly.

Thanks... I appreciate being here even though it can be a bit rough and rowdy like the cantina on Tatooine with energy bolts flying everywhere haphazardly.

Haha yes aint that the truth...

Slight derail here:Wow, didn't know that. That's very cool! B)

Could you give any more details on this - did it happen gradually? How big an improvement was it? Was it after you had opened your kundalini or MCO? What specific practices were you doing and how long were you training daily at the time?

I've heard of someone else curing their eyesight with Golden Bell qigong.

So, I'm curious about what exactly energetically causes nearsightedness (clogged liver meridian?) and how to energetically cure it? Here's some other threads here on it:

Eye sight

Spiritual healing (Kunlun et.al.) regarding the eyes

Improving eye sight

Eyes

Anyone have any actual luck with permanently improving their eyesight naturally? Blurry vision sucks - and so do glasses, contacts or LASIK! Boo!

Hi brother Happy holidays!

Well a few things occurred after Kundalini awakening

1) Eyesight got substantially better and i never wore glasses again. Its not 100% But its better than what it used to be. I find that if I keep 3rd dt flowing nice & do a lot of shen breathing Eyes get better.

Also if LW DT is full & Juice is running eyes get better as well.

Feeding the chakras as done in Kap keeps things for the most part pretty healthy if not "Healed".

2) Bones got thicker & I got physically stronger.

3) Movement and intuition of "how" to move increased this became a huge benefit for my study of Yoga, Chi Kung & Martial arts. More Agility, more speed with out effort, better timing. Iron Shirt develops almost naturally .

4) Bliss & Orgasmic "high" with me all the time where before i had to meditate a lot to get to that state..

5) I get sick less often or hardly injured. And when i do get sick or injured the healing is fast.

6) I can learn things almost instantly. Its easy to simply absorb the energy process it and "DOWNLOAD" what is being taught or what i am studying. This i know i must have gained from Glenn's Shakti cause it was not possible before i met Glenn.

There is more but i would rather not share at this time.

Karma plays a role in what goes on with you or us/everyone in "flesh".

For example you need a "little" karma to be here. So its normal to have even though Solid Energy or an awakening, a little karma to burn. No one is "PERFECT".

• Like 1

Hi brother Happy holidays!

Well a few things occurred after Kundalini awakening

1) Eyesight got substantially better and i never wore glasses again. Its not 100% But its better than what it used to be. I find that if I keep 3rd dt flowing nice & do a lot of shen breathing Eyes get better.

Also if LW DT is full & Juice is running eyes get better as well.

Feeding the chakras as done in Kap keeps things for the most part pretty healthy if not "Healed".

2) Bones got thicker & I got physically stronger.

3) Movement and intuition of "how" to move increased this became a huge benefit for my study of Yoga, Chi Kung & Martial arts. More Agility, more speed with out effort, better timing. Iron Shirt develops almost naturally .

4) Bliss & Orgasmic "high" with me all the time where before i had to meditate a lot to get to that state..

5) I get sick less often or hardly injured. And when i do get sick or injured the healing is fast.

6) I can learn things almost instantly. Its easy to simply absorb the energy process it and "DOWNLOAD" what is being taught or what i am studying. This i know i must have gained from Glenn's Shakti cause it was not possible before i met Glenn.

There is more but i would rather not share at this time.

Karma plays a role in what goes on with you or us/everyone in "flesh".

For example you need a "little" karma to be here. So its normal to have even though Solid Energy or an awakening, a little karma to burn. No one is "PERFECT".

Happy Holidays too bro - to you & your fam!

Wow, very very cool side effects of your kundalini awakening, man! I hope to attain that one day myself...so, working at it on the daily!

Happy Holidays too bro - to you & your fam!

Wow, very very cool side effects of your kundalini awakening, man! I hope to attain that one day myself...so, working at it on the daily!

These side effects are more common than uncommon. Do keep a journal because one day you won't believe that you were the person you once were.

This ability to learn almost instantly are we talking only qigong and meditation or academic knowledge as well?

I am interested to know what you have seen happen to the memory of those who undergo Kundalini. I came across a site about kundalini the other day and almost everyone had big problems with memory.

How does one manage to have all the orgasmic bliss and still function in society and not be blissed out? A lot of the people on the kundlini site I looked at were really blissed out in a not very functional manner. Rooting?

It actually seemed like being blissed out, unrooted and memory problems could be linked from what I read on the site. One guy said when his awareness was in his base chakra his memory was much better. Several seemed to be of the opinion that being blissed out made them fluffy and made it hard to think and remember. Several also seemed to be of the opinion that kundalini pushed them strongly to be in the now and if they were it was hard to remember and form memories.

This ability to learn almost instantly are we talking only qigong and meditation or academic knowledge as well?

I am interested to know what you have seen happen to the memory of those who undergo Kundalini. I came across a site about kundalini the other day and almost everyone had big problems with memory.

How does one manage to have all the orgasmic bliss and still function in society and not be blissed out? A lot of the people on the kundlini site I looked at were really blissed out in a not very functional manner. Rooting?

It actually seemed like being blissed out, unrooted and memory problems could be linked from what I read on the site. One guy said when his awareness was in his base chakra his memory was much better. Several seemed to be of the opinion that being blissed out made them fluffy and made it hard to think and remember. Several also seemed to be of the opinion that kundalini pushed them strongly to be in the now and if they were it was hard to remember and form memories.

I don't know if this is relevant or not to this discussion but too much meditation,brainwave entrainment has been linked to brain fog.Emptyness meditation were you slow down your brainwaves can create a linkage state that makes it difficult to translate back into the practical world. On other forums meditators/entrainers are directed to employ beta frequencies as well.Fascinating to discover most humans want either to change state or how they are behaving.

I can tell you that Dr. Glenn Morris did research on his students and found that IQ was raised by 10 or so points. I forget the actual number but it was significant. Since his students were college age or educated I think that points to the "smartening" effect of k.

What k site were you at? Most practices with k out there are really lacking in teaching rooting. Also many people who think there k is awake are really just having pranic rushes.

Being in bliss and be rooted is a practice for sure. My task to learn for next year is to stay in samadhi and hold down a job. :)

A lot of esoteric knowledge is downloaded. Great term down loaded cause that is what it feels like. It may not be instantly accessible but it does start to stream out into my life. Awareness becomes more acute.

Books that I couldn't understand before or even read became readable. Some claim to have academic knowledge downloaded. I am not one of them.

Bliss is addictive. It's one of those sidetracks along the path that must be managed.

Memory... I have a great one. It's scary good but the mind seems to ignore stuff that it doesn't think is important. In what I mean is that what is stored is filtered differently. For example, what some people think is so important is not to me.

Memory weakness is a function of poor kidney chi whether you have k or not. K is harsh on the adrenals and can lead to post traumatic stress disorder if one doesn't take care of themselves. It's because k stimulates adrenaline release and puts into action the fight or flight response.

Parasympathetic activities...like chanting, prayer, meditation, making love, group communion will help balance out this adrenaline fueled fight or flight response. But adrenaline is the bodies own crystal meth and it is addictive.

Well for me I became sharper and my memory improved. For those that do not root or ground they tend to stay flakey.

there are moments where one is "rewiring" and in those phases its normal to "blank out" or loose memory for a short period. Glenn Actually lost eye sight for a few hours. then it was actually better afterwards.

Well for me I became sharper and my memory improved. For those that do not root or ground they tend to stay flakey.

there are moments where one is "rewiring" and in those phases its normal to "blank out" or loose memory for a short period. Glenn Actually lost eye sight for a few hours. then it was actually better afterwards.

Its funny you mention that. I still feel my memory is innate. Aswell as I get Really intense vertigo.

Anyway im getting herbs for it now.

I can tell you that Dr. Glenn Morris did research on his students and found that IQ was raised by 10 or so points. I forget the actual number but it was significant. Since his students were college age or educated I think that points to the "smartening" effect of k.

What k site were you at? Most practices with k out there are really lacking in teaching rooting. Also many people who think there k is awake are really just having pranic rushes.

Being in bliss and be rooted is a practice for sure. My task to learn for next year is to stay in samadhi and hold down a job. :)

A lot of esoteric knowledge is downloaded. Great term down loaded cause that is what it feels like. It may not be instantly accessible but it does start to stream out into my life. Awareness becomes more acute.

Books that I couldn't understand before or even read became readable. Some claim to have academic knowledge downloaded. I am not one of them.

Bliss is addictive. It's one of those sidetracks along the path that must be managed.

Memory... I have a great one. It's scary good but the mind seems to ignore stuff that it doesn't think is important. In what I mean is that what is stored is filtered differently. For example, what some people think is so important is not to me.

Memory weakness is a function of poor kidney chi whether you have k or not. K is harsh on the adrenals and can lead to post traumatic stress disorder if one doesn't take care of themselves. It's because k stimulates adrenaline release and puts into action the fight or flight response.

Parasympathetic activities...like chanting, prayer, meditation, making love, group communion will help balance out this adrenaline fueled fight or flight response. But adrenaline is the bodies own crystal meth and it is addictive.

Reasuring replies :)

I can see that overworked kidneys could be a factor in addition to being unrooted.

This was at least one of the sites I looked at:

http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/threads/th_mem.html

Reasuring replies :)

I can see that overworked kidneys could be a factor in addition to being unrooted.

This was at least one of the sites I looked at:

http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/threads/th_mem.html

rooting & simply keeping a secret Smile going on 24/7 & being the "hollow Bone" really help.

Also the more energy comes in the more your spread and share it.

Drinking plenty of good water & placing Big Magnets on the yin side on kidneys daily is a "MUST". : ) Feels very very Good.

ROTFLMAO

movie_bg.jpg

3935189978_55bdc00616.jpg

Uth laynuma. Chespo kutata kreesta krenko, nyakoska! ;)

In view of the subject of accelerated learning and KAP I had an interesting experience last night whilst minding my own business in bed trying to go to sleep.

There I was with my eyes closed wondering if it was likely I would fall asleep within the next hour or so when in an instant in front of my inner eye was a 6x8(approx)set of squares, within each square were a combination of mechanical pieces fitted together in various different combinations. This page(it wasn't really a page, but I can find no other word)then scrolled upwards super fast, behind the squares and images was a line of inner light illuminating each line briefly, it then went onto another shorter page of mechanical pieces assembled together in other ways. This happened all so fast that I can retain no exact memory of the pieces.

I've had various inner sight experiences before, but this was a new one on me. I am very far from mechanically minded, and if this is information that one day can be useful to me I really cant see how.... then again, I don't know what'll happen in the next hour let alone week or year.

Anyone got any ideas what's it all about? I'm miffed me. :blink:

In view of the subject of accelerated learning and KAP I had an interesting experience last night whilst minding my own business in bed trying to go to sleep.

There I was with my eyes closed wondering if it was likely I would fall asleep within the next hour or so when in an instant in front of my inner eye was a 6x8(approx)set of squares, within each square were a combination of mechanical pieces fitted together in various different combinations. This page(it wasn't really a page, but I can find no other word)then scrolled upwards super fast, behind the squares and images was a line of inner light illuminating each line briefly, it then went onto another shorter page of mechanical pieces assembled together in other ways. This happened all so fast that I can retain no exact memory of the pieces.

I've had various inner sight experiences before, but this was a new one on me. I am very far from mechanically minded, and if this is information that one day can be useful to me I really cant see how.... then again, I don't know what'll happen in the next hour let alone week or year.

Anyone got any ideas what's it all about? I'm miffed me. :blink:

Hey Ninpo,

I think that was a quantum-mechanical revelation of sorts... :lol::lol: Hang on to your pants mate!! :lol: