sean

What are you listening to?

I'm listening to the wind blowing over the hills and through the trees. Later, during the rainy season I also listen to the sounds of waterfalls.

• Like 2

Is that called new age old age stuff?

Yeah, in my younger days I could have been shakin't to that too. Now all I can do is quiver.

How about some of this?

:)

Thank you, RV, it's nice.

I recently heard the new album from Enigma and did some nice exotic ecstatic dancing to it. Can someone tell me what the name of that album is please.

I was only able to locate a last release of 2008 - Seven Lives Many Faces. Is there a newer one?

That one's nice and could be it but I think there's a new one out within the last year or so. I'll check with the person who had it and post it here if it's diferent

I'm listening to some "old time" country music this afternoon. Right now, Hank Locklin. None of Y'all want to hear it so I won't post a link.

:ph34r:

On second thought,

This is timely with a current thread.

• Like 1

speaking of johnny cash songs here is a cowpunk version, i think maybe he is starting to look more like buck? the '3 pears' tour is some reference to john lennon. john wore 3 pairs of sunglasses once?

i know 3 pairs is a poker hand that you dont want to be dealt

• Like 1

I think the first time I saw Dwight was when he first started out on an "Austin City Limits" show on PBS.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

:D i wonder if i even have to look and see what song is there hehehe

Probably didn't but I'm sure you looked anyway.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 2

I came across this amazing live performance - it's amazing because it combines all the best aspects of a studio performance, with all the best aspects of a live performance:

I have the studio recording of that song. I do have most of Traffic's studio recordings. A truely great group they were.

About a month early but somehow this one ended up on the turntable last night: