SiliconValley

Shaktipat

Hi Susan and All :D

Dr. Larry Jensen is who I first received Shaktipat from in 1991. It was in that first kundalini meditation with him I realized the reason I was born was to give Shaktipat.

Can you put words to this reason? I've always felt that I was born so that I could remember who/what I truly am, but I am always curious to hear about others' feelings on why they exist in human form. Care to share?

Imagine being in a room with 40 other people while he is giving shaktipat and everyone is swaying in their chairs, moaning and groaning, and shaking in ecstasy.

I imagine it would be something like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=QGpS3aCpC6s&feature=related :D

He is my role model for giving shaktipat. He didn't know how to teach me but I certainly learned a lot from observation and gettting Shaktipat and transmissions from him numerous times.

Can someone be "taught" to give shaktipat? I have accidentally given shaktipat twice in this life, but both times it was definitely not something either intended, nor of my control. It was something that flowed through me and there was no intention for this to happen....it just did. It would be kinda neat to be able to "choose" to give shaktipat though. :)

He is one of my spiritual mentors and is now my friend. He lives in Sedona, Az. If you ever go there let me know and I will see if I can arrange some kind of meet with him. He's a true original like Dr. Glenn Morris was.

It would truly be an honor to meet a soul like Larry in person. Hopefully one day the opportunity will manifest itself. Honestly, if it was still "just me" I would drop everything and run to Sedona just to sit in the same room with this man, but unfortunately (well not really ;) ) it is not "just me" anymore..... and I just took a whole years worth of vacation to transition into parenthood so....perhaps next year, hahaha :D

Thank you again (everyone) for all your generous sharing. Namaste.

Love!

:D

pussy heals ;)

"My qigong teacher likes to tell the story of a Japanese woman..."

Vajrasattva, aren't you a funny little jackass?!

We very seldom have any meaningful moderation here... but in case there is any woman out there that did not exactly appreciate Vajrasattva's crude submission speak-up, or tell me to shut-up so that I'll understand that you don't mind being lumped into generalized connotations related to such images? (also if there is any guy out there that doesn't appreciate this speak up; and if you do appreciate it then also speak up so that any woman out there (besides V's fans) will know where you stand)

Om

Edited by 3bob

Vajrasattva is a very loving man who loves his wife and women along with all the other stuff he loves, him saying "pussy heals" was said with grateful experience and warmth and the smiley acknowledgment of the fact of it was most welcome. In fact his words had so much heart and truth in them they came into my meditation today and stayed for a long time, along with

I am Spirit, I am Truth, I am Love Divine, This Body-Mind a Dream of Mine !

So I meditated, on the wonder that is my pussy, both 'real' and 'dream', and felt the flow of creativity enhanced by Santi's generosity and openness of heart toward woman as she truly is.

If there is any concern abut using the term 'pussy', my sense is it entirely depends who is saying what, and why. Purity is in the heart and soul, not the language.

Thanks Santi, for coming into my meditation today with your loving words,all smiley, and thanks Susan for the gusts of shakti coming off your posts!

Sorry, but I'm not a part of your cult worship.

him saying "pussy heals" was said with grateful experience and warmth and the smiley acknowledgment of the fact of it was most welcome.

Amen to that, I need some of that type of healing.

Can you put words to this reason? I've always felt that I was born so that I could remember who/what I truly am, but I am always curious to hear about others' feelings on why they exist in human form. Care to share?

I imagine it would be something like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=QGpS3aCpC6s&feature=related :D

Can someone be "taught" to give shaktipat? I have accidentally given shaktipat twice in this life, but both times it was definitely not something either intended, nor of my control. It was something that flowed through me and there was no intention for this to happen....it just did. It would be kinda neat to be able to "choose" to give shaktipat though. :)

It would truly be an honor to meet a soul like Larry in person. Hopefully one day the opportunity will manifest itself. Honestly, if it was still "just me" I would drop everything and run to Sedona just to sit in the same room with this man, but unfortunately (well not really ;) ) it is not "just me" anymore..... and I just took a whole years worth of vacation to transition into parenthood so....perhaps next year, hahaha :D

Thank you again (everyone) for all your generous sharing. Namaste.

Love!

I already had a good idea of who I was but it was the kundalini awakening process that solidified who I was in an experiential manner. I knew theoretically I was Self for a long time but I had no experiential knowing at all. There were also a lot of fear around that knowledge. When I saw, felt, experienced and was told about the Self that settled into the cells of my body and fear left. It was during that first shaktipat there was deep, non-mind, non-logical feeling that translated into a feeling of natural rightness that this was why I was born. You could waterboard me and I would never deny it. Well, if you can make me deny that my eyes are brown then maybe you could. :)

Yes, it can be like that video. Some people fall of their chairs the kriyas are so strong.Some people start orgasming. :)

Yes, you can be "taught". I learned from listening to what Shakti told me and observing how kundalini moved in my body, in the universe and watched how it affected other people. I know that in some yogic traditions it happens by transmission for a lineage but I was not part of a lineage.

In KAP people will learn how to do Shaktipat (the more intuitive,sensitive will)although it is not taught formally as part of the course. My personal opinion is that learning to give Shaktipat is a reproducible, teacheable skill. I think this is not something that should be kept in the hands of just a few. I would love if there were more people who could give shaktipat but it does take time to develop the virtues and clarity and surrender to divine will.

Shaktipat, among regular people, does happen but it most often appears to be totally spontaneous. That's a good thing. To take it to where you can sit in a room with people, or walk up and lay your hands on someone or transmit long distances takes some practice and some guidance. I really had none but I used to tell people in my classes that if they listen I give instruction on how to give shaktipat all the time. Santi does too but do people really hear it? Regardless, the sender has to be present in the now and put no judgment on manipulating flow for it to be effective.

It took me a long time to be able to learn to become a conscious, responsible transmitter versus a spontaneous one. With a teacher the time can be much shorter.

Larry can be connected with on the higher planes. :)

love,

s

Thanks ShaktiMama. Energy sensitive teachers like yourself should put a youtube playlist of videos that you think help people like myself. Not imposing you, only a sincere request. :)

Santiago tends to collect those on his youtube channel as favorites. You might check there.

http://www.youtube.com/user/silatyogi

They are not set up in any specific category so they are mixed in with other things.

We are creating a specific channel called kundalini awakening that will have videos of healing, shaktipat, transmissions etc. It is is the process of being created so there is nothing there yet.

s

Words, verbage, attachment, non-attachment...fascinating subject. I personally am neutral on the diction, but for the more sensitively- inclined I suggest the following:

Relationships heal

Divine Passage heals

Sacred Temple heals

Life force heals

Yoni heals

:)

if i might borrow from Kate's expression for a moment:

THIS! :)

Divine Energy, Cosmic Shakti, Shekinah, Ruah, Baraka, on and on. THIS is present in all the world's major spiritual traditions. Look for it. It's there. No one tradition or people has an exclusive wrap or lock down on how THIS represents itself or how to interact with IT. Those cultures that insist their way is the Right way gives an interesting insight into that tradition and culture.

Kundalini: the Passion of the Holy Spirit by Dr. Larry Jensen.

http://www.larryjensen.com/Kundalini_HolySpirit.htm

s

Thank you for continuing this discussion with me....much gratitude _/\_

I already had a good idea of who I was but it was the kundalini awakening process that solidified who I was in an experiential manner. I knew theoretically I was Self for a long time but I had no experiential knowing at all. There were also a lot of fear around that knowledge. When I saw, felt, experienced and was told about the Self that settled into the cells of my body and fear left. It was during that first shaktipat there was deep, non-mind, non-logical feeling that translated into a feeling of natural rightness that this was why I was born. You could waterboard me and I would never deny it. Well, if you can make me deny that my eyes are brown then maybe you could. :)

:D This is essentially how it was for me as well (although my first kundalini awakening was not due to shaktipat but the result of an effective twice daily sadhana combined with Grace). And although I did not have fear of Self, I was like you in that I knew in the mind that I was Self, but longed for (pined for actually) the experiential Knowing of it that was beyond mind. And this Knowing was solidified more and more with each awakening and every sadhana.

Yes, it can be like that video. Some people fall of their chairs the kriyas are so strong.Some people start orgasming. :)

Haha. Reminds me of the time I went to a Sahaja Yoga conference in which I was the only Caucasion out of several hundred people. They asked everyone who was new to Sahaja Yoga to come to the front for a "hands-on session" in which one of the organizers would facilitate some energy flow through hand gestures/movements. At a certain point I had some incredibly intense automatic bhastrika pranayam and some automatic kriyas happening, caused by the kundalini flow, that were very noisy and very orgasmic....there was no stopping it. But since I was the only one having this experience at the time everyone around me (literally) ran to get as far from me as possible thinking I was going crazy or something :P hahaha. Can only imagine being in a room filled with people having a similar experience to what I was having at that time. I can imagine that the energy in the room would be electric to say the least!

In KAP people will learn how to do Shaktipat (the more intuitive,sensitive will)although it is not taught formally as part of the course. My personal opinion is that learning to give Shaktipat is a reproducible, teacheable skill. I think this is not something that should be kept in the hands of just a few. I would love if there were more people who could give shaktipat but it does take time to develop the virtues and clarity and surrender to divine will.

It would be wonderful to be able to facilitate the Divine Flow in another at will. It is still my experience though that Grace is a major player in the kundalini awakening and that not everyone will be able to feel shaktipat, no matter who is facilitating, if it is not "in the cards" at that time for that person. Are you saying that you can facilitate a kundalini awakening in anyone at any time?

Shaktipat, among regular people, does happen but it most often appears to be totally spontaneous.

Yes, that is my experience (as a 'regular person" ;) ). The shakti flow that came through on the two occasions I mentioned earlier were completely spontaneous and uncontrolled. Again, I'm pretty confident in saying that Grace was a major factor and that the persons who recieved at that time were "ready" and that I was merely a conduit for the Divine Flow at that time. If they were not ready, it would not have happened.

That's a good thing. To take it to where you can sit in a room with people, or walk up and lay your hands on someone or transmit long distances takes some practice and some guidance.

Again, I am curious to know if you can facilitate a kundalini awakening in anyone.... "ready" or not. If you (or anyone who can "control" the flow of shakti into another) can not facilitate an awakening in anyone (ready or not) then I would still have to say that the most major contributor to Shaktipat is Grace and not the human facilitator. (Please understand that I am not trying to doubt your, or anyone's, abilities to give Shaktipat....I just know that the times when I have had a human try to facilitate Shakti flow in me (on their, or my, time schedule) it did not work. Only when Grace allowed for it to happen, only when I was "ready", did it actually happen. This AYP lesson on Shaktipat is very close to my experience: http://www.aypsite.org/146.html I hope you will take the time to read it.

I really had none but I used to tell people in my classes that if they listen I give instruction on how to give shaktipat all the time. Santi does too but do people really hear it? Regardless, the sender has to be present in the now and put no judgment on manipulating flow for it to be effective.

And I believe (although I can't KNOW this for sure...hence the use of the word "believe") that the "receiver" has a large part to play in the transmission as well. At least that is my experience. Not sure if it will be that way for everyone or not.

It took me a long time to be able to learn to become a conscious, responsible transmitter versus a spontaneous one. With a teacher the time can be much shorter.

I guess I just need to continue to "put in my time" ;)

Larry can be connected with on the higher planes. :)

Oh yes. I Know this to be true.

Love!

My wife is a 2nd degree Reiki, energy out the pores. Having just did back to back to back brutal READ: BRUTAL! 16 hr work days we did what healthy married people do, twice after only 6 hours sleep on my part. This is after being at the lake, doing some ZZ in ankle deep sand and rock. Had some lamb korma, tandori chicken, samosa, garlic naan, went for it like David Lee Roth gettin' off the tour bus in Paris!

Now...regarding the healing part... kids and the wife are fast asleep, its 2 A.M. I'm lit up like a Christmas tree, puttin off more smoke than the Branch Davidians and big butter jesus just gettin' struck by lightnin' on the I - 75 (you just pictured that in your head didn't you?)

Now it's 6 A.M I'm still gettin stuff done, I'm knee deep in B.K Frantzis, watchin the Rev. Larry on youtube now, brushin my teeth, eatin yogurt! Problem is the rest of the world is asleep and were leavin' for Indy later, then off to the falls of the Ohio for some more of thet healin' H2O energy (ever been there?)

Yeah! Heals and then some

Or as we say in Mr. Rogers hood.... get sum

Oh and please remember political correctness the next time your family member loses a job to some one in a foreign country because the

"company" has to cut back... of is it that they can't afford any mo' sensitivity training or attorney's fees?

Most of my client base falls between Benton Harbor, MI. Elkhart, IN. Gary, IN. Obama has been here more times in the last 15 months than all his trips to the gulf combined!

Now... most of my coworkers are women supporting their husbands or baby daddy because READ: NO JOBS! Now there's a resentful lot if there ever was one, more resentment than half the haters on this forum

My wife is a 2nd degree Reiki, energy out the pores. Having just did back to back to back brutal READ: BRUTAL! 16 hr work days we did what healthy married people do, twice after only 6 hours sleep on my part. This is after being at the lake, doing some ZZ in ankle deep sand and rock. Had some lamb korma, tandori chicken, samosa, garlic naan, went for it like David Lee Roth gettin' off the tour bus in Paris!

Now...regarding the healing part... kids and the wife are fast asleep, its 2 A.M. I'm lit up like a Christmas tree, puttin off more smoke than the Branch Davidians and big butter jesus just gettin' struck by lightnin' on the I - 75 (you just pictured that in your head didn't you?)

Now it's 6 A.M I'm still gettin stuff done, I'm knee deep in B.K Frantzis, watchin the Rev. Larry on youtube now, brushin my teeth, eatin yogurt! Problem is the rest of the world is asleep and were leavin' for Indy later, then off to the falls of the Ohio for some more of thet healin' H2O energy (ever been there?)

Yeah! Heals and then some

Or as we say in Mr. Rogers hood.... get sum

Oh and please remember political correctness the next time your family member loses a job to some one in a foreign country because the

"company" has to cut back... of is it that they can't afford any mo' sensitivity training or attorney's fees?

Most of my client base falls between Benton Harbor, MI. Elkhart, IN. Gary, IN. Obama has been here more times in the last 15 months than all his trips to the gulf combined!

Now... most of my coworkers are women supporting their husbands or baby daddy because READ: NO JOBS! Now there's a resentful lot if there ever was one, more resentment than half the haters on this forum

Nice post.

As for the issues of 'Globalization', well, it comes down to the consumers to educate themselves and understand this; if they don't buy locally produced goods, they will also find themselves out of work. I wonder how many of the people who have lost their jobs shop regularly at Walmart (a company that applies significant pressure on it's suppliers to lower costs) or wear clothes from companies that have moved abroad to benefit from cheap labour? How many of you know B&L sold 'Ray Ban' to an Italian company in 2000? My Ray Ban's are American made, and, from experience, far more sturdy than the newer one's, yet you pay a LOT more now than in the '90's. Go figure.

Most corporations seem to only focus on short term 'profit maximization' (shareholder pressure-your pension fund companies demand it, and they are the major stock market players now). The Founding Fathers knew a thing or two about the dangers of overly powerful financial institutions.

What to do then? Well-run 'co-operative' type businesses, where the 'shareholders' are the workers, and not Armani-suit wearing leaches (no offence to Mr Armani). Have a look at the 'John Lewis' company as a prime example: http://www.johnlewispartnership.co.uk

I am personally sick of seeing a few living like kings and queens, while the rest live like indentured servants.

(Steps off the soapbox...)

Not sure if anyone has mentioned 'old souls' yet, but I think it may have some relevance.

There has been a lot said about 'lineages' and their importance. I won't disagree with that. However, I think the age of the soul is also very important. Soul's are re-born. Some by choice, some by necessity. Some likely have past life connections to different lineages, which perhaps lead to them favouring one school over another in life.

You have an ongoing process, not one just in this lifetime. I suspect Santiago has been around a while, not just the thirty odd years current. I also suspect he's here by choice to help people. I believe he is one of the most genuine, sincere people around. People can take his help or not, that is their choice. People are entitled to question his motives, that is also their choice. However, before doing so, it behoves a person to do their homework and look at all the information, not just selectively choose in order to 'make a point'.

If you want lineage though, he's got more than most of the 'ruling houses' of Europe. There are the bon lines, but there is also the sufi line. As far as I know, the sufi teachings are second to no school, and that isn't idle speculation.

Like I've said before, Santiago is a prince among men. He teaches stuff openly, which frankly is damn rare (in Chinese circles). No doubt there are reasons good and bad for this, but that is where things stand. People can take advantage of this-or not. That is their choice. It will work for some; other methods may work better for others. There is a good reason for 'following your heart'.

People keep harping on about KAP and how many students have 'kundalini'. That isn't the point. No matter how good a method, it comes down to more than one factor. The student may not be capable, may not do the work required, may be better served by another method, etc. This is the same for ALL schools. It doesn't mean the method is inferior; it does mean that ALL the factors have to be taken into account.

Right, got to go and do my own training now.

Thank you for continuing this discussion with me....much gratitude _/\_

:D This is essentially how it was for me as well (although my first kundalini awakening was not due to shaktipat but the result of an effective twice daily sadhana combined with Grace). And although I did not have fear of Self, I was like you in that I knew in the mind that I was Self, but longed for (pined for actually) the experiential Knowing of it that was beyond mind. And this Knowing was solidified more and more with each awakening and every sadhana.

Haha. Reminds me of the time I went to a Sahaja Yoga conference in which I was the only Caucasion out of several hundred people. They asked everyone who was new to Sahaja Yoga to come to the front for a "hands-on session" in which one of the organizers would facilitate some energy flow through hand gestures/movements. At a certain point I had some incredibly intense automatic bhastrika pranayam and some automatic kriyas happening, caused by the kundalini flow, that were very noisy and very orgasmic....there was no stopping it. But since I was the only one having this experience at the time everyone around me (literally) ran to get as far from me as possible thinking I was going crazy or something :P hahaha. Can only imagine being in a room filled with people having a similar experience to what I was having at that time. I can imagine that the energy in the room would be electric to say the least!

It would be wonderful to be able to facilitate the Divine Flow in another at will. It is still my experience though that Grace is a major player in the kundalini awakening and that not everyone will be able to feel shaktipat, no matter who is facilitating, if it is not "in the cards" at that time for that person. Are you saying that you can facilitate a kundalini awakening in anyone at any time?

Yes, that is my experience (as a 'regular person" ;) ). The shakti flow that came through on the two occasions I mentioned earlier were completely spontaneous and uncontrolled. Again, I'm pretty confident in saying that Grace was a major factor and that the persons who recieved at that time were "ready" and that I was merely a conduit for the Divine Flow at that time. If they were not ready, it would not have happened.

Again, I am curious to know if you can facilitate a kundalini awakening in anyone.... "ready" or not. If you (or anyone who can "control" the flow of shakti into another) can not facilitate an awakening in anyone (ready or not) then I would still have to say that the most major contributor to Shaktipat is Grace and not the human facilitator. (Please understand that I am not trying to doubt your, or anyone's, abilities to give Shaktipat....I just know that the times when I have had a human try to facilitate Shakti flow in me (on their, or my, time schedule) it did not work. Only when Grace allowed for it to happen, only when I was "ready", did it actually happen. This AYP lesson on Shaktipat is very close to my experience: http://www.aypsite.org/146.html I hope you will take the time to read it.

And I believe (although I can't KNOW this for sure...hence the use of the word "believe") that the "receiver" has a large part to play in the transmission as well. At least that is my experience. Not sure if it will be that way for everyone or not.

I guess I just need to continue to "put in my time" ;)

Oh yes. I Know this to be true.

Love!

its all Grace. :) The more one longs for Shakti like one longs for a lover (like Rumi would write)the more likely the awakening will happen and will 'take'.

what starts the process of the divine flow is to recognize that in others first. when you make that connection you will feel it in your heart. How it all falls out is between Shakti and the receiver. I can only facilitate and help remove blocks.

the AYP lesson on shaktipat is very good. :)

there also comes a time when your body becomes so saturated with Shakti's presence that you don't have to do anything. People can feel the Shakti just by being in your presence.

I never force. One can never force Shakti. If you could it is not really Shakti. :)

shakti hugs,

Susan

Divine Energy, Cosmic Shakti, Shekinah, Ruah, Baraka, on and on. THIS is present in all the world's major spiritual traditions. Look for it. It's there. No one tradition or people has an exclusive wrap or lock down on how THIS represents itself or how to interact with IT. Those cultures that insist their way is the Right way gives an interesting insight into that tradition and culture.

Kundalini: the Passion of the Holy Spirit by Dr. Larry Jensen.

http://www.larryjensen.com/Kundalini_HolySpirit.htm

s

Amen

"My qigong teacher likes to tell the story of a Japanese woman..."

Vajrasattva, aren't you a funny little jackass?!

We very seldom have any meaningful moderation here... but in case there is any woman out there that did not exactly appreciate Vajrasattva's crude submission speak-up, or tell me to shut-up so that I'll understand that you don't mind being lumped into generalized connotations related to such images? (also if there is any guy out there that doesn't appreciate this speak up; and if you do appreciate it then also speak up so that any woman out there (besides V's fans) will know where you stand)

Om

3Boob,

You have something wrong or a problem with the image of a Yoni/Pussy/vagina ?

Yeah I wont lie, I am a lesbian and I am a cult follower of the Pussy. I bow down to the cosmic one daily. Truth is as a man You all came from a Yoni, you all love the Yoni, You all want to lick and eat the Yoni and you all want to go back in to yoni asap.

Any man that does not feel this way is a DICK lover. and that is ok too 3bob if you are attracted to DICK. Now, personally I prefer Yoni/pussy in this life time. I respect shiva's lingam and see my own lingam as his and yes it is very healing. Ultimately its Shakti's Lingam : ) She can do what she wants with it. So yes I love my own Dick and I make sure my dick heals the Pussy I love. Your Lingams/Dick & Yonis/Pussy are divine tools for immense healing love communication and creation.

Truth is You will benefit greatly spiritually if you love your Lingams/Dick & Yonis/Pussy always and see them as extensions of the Divine Source.

frankly, you want to see the Divine in all things including in your genitals and the genitals of others/cosmos.

Peace & God bless

A very sexually active tantric,

SD

Maude Lebowski: Does the female form make you uncomfortable, Mr. Lebowski?

The Dude: Uh, is that what this is a picture of?

Maude Lebowski: In a sense, yes. My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. Vagina.

The Dude: Oh yeah?

Maude Lebowski: Yes, they don't like hearing it and find it difficult to say whereas without batting an eye a man will refer to his dick or his rod or his Johnson.

The Dude: Johnson?

Freaky V., real sicko freaky!?

(a mouthpiece for lies co-opting Hindu spiritual terms- wow.)

Freaky V., real sicko freaky!?

(a mouthpiece for lies co-opting Hindu spiritual terms- wow.)

3bob,

Well sooner or later you will realize I speak the truth and you will want to know more about these truths. You have issues with sexuality? Or maybe you just have not received or given enough love in your life to know any better.

peace

God Bless

SD

There is class and then there is crass .. It's all about expression.

3Bob I enjoy your posts.

Santiago, let's say you are talking Kundalini and Shaktipat with your Mom, aunt or someone. Do you talk about pussy, dick and same stuff to them? Do you use similar expressions with them? Do you also explain healing and shiva and shakti to your kids using dick and pussy? And this is the kind of stuff taught in KAP? Just curious if KAP classes involve a lot of dick and pussy talk and other such classy expressions.

Also, refusing to talk crass is NOT indicative of issues with sexuality. That apart, the dick and pussy talk is irrelevant here as well. I don't know what the levels of moderation here are, but I did hit that report button. -_-

Edited by Raymond Wolter

Well, in Bob's defense we tend to impose limitations based on our current situation/incarnation. An older Jewish male retired engineer, will tend to get a different charge from certain words then someone in their 30's. It is what it is...and it's all good. :)

Anyways, on topic- Does anyone have experience with any other shaktipat systems.

Really expected more input. What about Deeksha/Oneness Blessing? I've got a bit of a story to tell, but will talk later.

~~~ TheTaoBums Moderation Team ~~~

Both 3bob and Vajrasattva have been suspended from posting on the board for 7 days.

Common reason: Personal attack.

Issues of sexuality can be genuinely relevant and discussed with sensitivity but this conversation took a turn towards using that topic as vulgar attack. The latter is off limits, against the rules.

- Trunk

~~~ Mod Squad out ~~~