SiliconValley

Shaktipat

Interesting thread. :D

I have recieved shaktipat 3 times so far in this life. Once in the SY tradition, and twice in dreams.

The SY shaktipat I received was very "mild' in comparison to the two transmissions I received via dreams. I did not feel much in the way of energy movements during or after my SY transmission, but I did have some "perception changes" which have stayed with me to this day.

The second shaktipat I recieved was during a dream I had while doing a one month Hatha teacher training intensive. I was given shaktipat by my unborn (at the time) daughter (my wife was only 2.5 months pregnant at the time of the dream so we did not know it was going to be a girl yet) in the dream and was told what I was to name her Amrita Grace (which we did...she is now 1 month old). This shaktipat experience DRAMATICALLY changed the flow of energy here and I have not been the same since (in a very good way ;) ).

The third time I received shaktipat (also via a dream) it was from a yoga master who I choose not to name for personal reasons. During this dream I was touched on the back at the anahata chakra and on the crown chakra (simultaneously) and it caused an unshakable inner silence I have yet to lose touch with to this day (this happened several months ago now). This experience also changed the way the energy flows in the body here, but the most dramatic change from this dream would be the unshakeable inner silence it produced.

Personally, I find shaktipat to be magical and life changing. BUT, that said, there is an element of "Grace" involved in recieving shakti that I think is very often overlooked. Shaktipat did not "work" for me when I went looking for it......it happened only when the Universe saw fit to grace me with the experience of it (for whatever reason). I know that a lot of people seek shaktipat because they see it as a "shortcut" to energetic or enlightenment experiences.....and in my experience, there are no shortcuts. Everyone must put in the individual effort required to drop the illusion of seperation. Just the perspective from here :D

Love!

:D

"Kali is not a joke"

Nope, she's blood-red and has red eyes and she scared the shit out of me :lol:

Oh, I ought to add to the dreams - those nutcase Siberians. However it's starting to seem that all these "folks" are coming up because I'm practicing (or will at some point practice) their techniques.

Thanks for your reply Susan. I think I wrote it in another thread that I know you can do it too (the electric blue ray thing) but I'll add my 2 cts from someone who has practiced KAP and has experiences with it since it was asked for by another poster.

Actually, it's pretty cool that we're talking about this weirdo stuff out in the open. Another reason I like TTB's :)

I have also received transmission in dreamstate; from a tibetan llama. Felt an intense purification after what was percieved as almost a "shock paddle" electricity. He used a mudra I have yet to see in text.

Carson- Your subtle physical body is shining sparking light. :)

On the topic of Karma. IMO we are all processing karma from others on a daily basis. It varies depending on your wordly situation. Certainly specific professions/purposes will feel this to a much more intense and obvious degree (ie. energy workers), but even massage therapists, doctors, waiters, etc carry some of the load. And this is why IMO everyone could benefit from some type of energetic meditative practice. Have you ever seen a Oncologist after 20 years of practice (without any meditative discipline)? How about a Tao bums poster after 5 and in the future 10 years without that discipline? (A few come to mind). The stability of the energetic component of daily practice helps to lighten the load for self and ultimately the benefit of others. Off to meditate... :)

Personally, I find shaktipat to be magical and life changing. BUT, that said, there is an element of "Grace" involved in recieving shakti that I think is very often overlooked. Shaktipat did not "work" for me when I went looking for it......it happened only when the Universe saw fit to grace me with the experience of it (for whatever reason). I know that a lot of people seek shaktipat because they see it as a "shortcut" to energetic or enlightenment experiences.....and in my experience, there are no shortcuts. Everyone must put in the individual effort required to drop the illusion of seperation. Just the perspective from here :D

Love!

Actually, it's pretty cool that we're talking about this weirdo stuff out in the open. Another reason I like TTB's :)

Learned a bit, thanks. :D

Interesting thread. :D

I have recieved shaktipat 3 times so far in this life. Once in the SY tradition, and twice in dreams.

The SY shaktipat I received was very "mild' in comparison to the two transmissions I received via dreams. I did not feel much in the way of energy movements during or after my SY transmission, but I did have some "perception changes" which have stayed with me to this day.

The second shaktipat I recieved was during a dream I had while doing a one month Hatha teacher training intensive. I was given shaktipat by my unborn (at the time) daughter (my wife was only 2.5 months pregnant at the time of the dream so we did not know it was going to be a girl yet) in the dream and was told what I was to name her Amrita Grace (which we did...she is now 1 month old). This shaktipat experience DRAMATICALLY changed the flow of energy here and I have not been the same since (in a very good way ;) ).

The third time I received shaktipat (also via a dream) it was from a yoga master who I choose not to name for personal reasons. During this dream I was touched on the back at the anahata chakra and on the crown chakra (simultaneously) and it caused an unshakable inner silence I have yet to lose touch with to this day (this happened several months ago now). This experience also changed the way the energy flows in the body here, but the most dramatic change from this dream would be the unshakeable inner silence it produced.

Love!

Amrita Grace. What a beautiful name for a little girl!

You bring up something important. A human surrogate is not necessary for shaktipat. I have a friend who can stand in front of an opening flower and receive shaktipat because of his deep connection to All That Is..

I have also received shaktipat in dreams from Babaji, Mutkananda, Guru Mayi, and other people. Yes, you are right. It can dramatically alter energy flow. Mutkananda (he had already died a few years back) opened up my third eye. It felt like someone was crunching glass in my forehead and I could hear sounds like grating sands. That went on for a couple of weeks.

I have also received shaktipat from Spirit Animals. I already relayed about my experinces with Grandmother Bear. Unbelieveable ramping up of power after she raked her claws down my back and through my spine. I could hear the click, click, click of her claws as it touched each rib on the way down. I could smell the raw wetness and hear the sounds of my flesh tearing like tearing raw meat with your bare hands. I felt my blood flowing down my back. I could feel her standing on my back as she tore into my bones, crunching them between her jaws. The weight of her pressed me down deep into my bed that afternoon. I could feel and hear her breath. Suprisingly, it did not hurt.

Yes, grace beautiful grace. I did not deserve for my kundalini to be awakened. I had no practice, no understanding, no knowledge of any of it. I was truly a blank slate when it began to happen.

Well, I had some free time these last couple of days that I normally dont have. Thank you for letting me share some of my experiences with you. I have to duck out for awhile now. You can always reach me if you need to by PM.

shakti love,

Susan

Dear Susan,

How can someone who does not have 300$ receive Shaktipat? I read on this thread that being open and asking for it gets one Shaktipat? But I don't find that happening for me because I am not ready or being open? Are there any practical methods to receive shaktipat from ascended masters, like mantras, meditations etc.? Also does reiki awaken kundalini? I am contemplating Reiki as it seems simple and attunement is shaktpat?

Thanks.

Dear Susan,

How can someone who does not have 300$ receive Shaktipat? I read on this thread that being open and asking for it gets one Shaktipat? But I don't find that happening for me because I am not ready or being open? Are there any practical methods to receive shaktipat from ascended masters, like mantras, meditations etc.? Also does reiki awaken kundalini? I am contemplating Reiki as it seems simple and attunement is shaktpat?

Thanks.

You need to find a realised teacher to get shaktipat. Ask that teacher to show you his or her lineage. Study that teacher's life and actions before you commit. Realised teachers are not to be found on this site hawking their wares. Shaktipat is only given to those who are sincere, not those who are just curious. Shaktipat is not a magic bullet that gives you thrilling mystical experiences (although for some it does but only due to their karma). Shaktipat it is only the "kick start" to your practice: you have to do a heck of work to advance, and you need the teacher to guide you. Go read what yuanqi has posted above, and Muktananda's "Secret of the Siddhas" to understand shaktipat. Yuanqi speaks the truth; and that truth upsets the "every person is his/her own pope" brigade.

Dear Susan,

Thanks.

We do global shaktipat and meditations usually around the full and new moons for groups. There is no charge. People who do benefit will donate to a children's charity or to another charity for earthquake victims in Haiti.

We used to announce our meditations on Bums but we have become so busy we created a Face book page for announcements. You do have to belong to Facebook to get the info. We are over 2700 people from all over the world and it's a nice place to ask questions too. Santiago and I don't do this kind of work full time. We have regular jobs and families and other responsibilities that come first.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Kundalini-Awakening-and-Global-Shaktipat-Kundaliniawakeningcom/196075402080?ref=ts

You can see some videos that Santiago has made to recieve a Reiki Attunement or receive Shaktipat that are posted on the site. One only needs to join the group on Facebook to see and benefit. We are making more videos to share with people for transmission. We do not charge for these.

Do keep in your heart that you would like to receive Shaktipat. It helps prepare the ground. The purpose of Shaktipat is to assist you in your spiritual journey on the path of self-realization. To know the Self. It is not just for kundalini awakening. There are other methods to receive shaktipat for sure but working it on your own, as I have said before, it is very rare to receive shaktipat that way but it does happen. I had been asking to know God for 30 years (yes, that is a reason for Shaktipat) and that's how long it took before I got shaktipat one day and my kundalini began to awaken. I received from a western master. Here is a video of him giving Shaktipat. He is very powerful.

He is the Archbishop of a church now.

There are good programs out their for mantra practice and etc that will help you develop Kundalini. Of course, I am partial to our own training. People who come take classes with us in person which is about the same price as getting an individual session with one of us find they may not need to come to a private session. It is quite possible to make great advancement without having a private session and many do. We give Shaktipat to our students all the time in the classes. :) So a privates session can be way too much intensity to add.

Things like Reiki can cause a spontatneous kundalini awakening but it is more from a top down process and doesnt really include a bottom up flow. Reiki is good to help smooth out rough kundalini flow but its purpose is not to give kundalini awakening. Santiago is a Reki Master in quite a few systems. He might be able to tell you more about how reiki and Kundalini are related and not related if he has time. He is busier than me these days so it may take a while.

There are "free" ways to get Shaktipat but if no money is involved there is some other type of karmic payback that must be taken into consideration. Gurus may do it for "free" but they receive lots of donations and devotions, etc in exchange for example. It's just what do you want to do and how do want to incur karmic debt. You don't have to be part of one particular spiritual tradition. In Christianity, praying for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, is a way of receiving Shaktipat for example.

Here is one of our instructors, Tao Semko, teaching 5 necessities for a safe and permanent kundalini awakening.

here is the 2nd part:

Santiago is making a You tube Channel where there will be a lot of videos on healing, shaktipat, and kundalini. In process so its not up. :)

If you desire for Shakti to touch your life more than anything else in this lifetime this will happen. It will probably come when you are least expecting.

Many blessings,

Susan

Thanks again for the lengthy reply. I wonder what KAP would do to this gentleman :D ?

Now that would be quite a novel way of transmitting Shakti I tell you - Shakti in "Lederhosen" :D Still, you have to admit that the man has one heck of a control over his voice.

Jokes aside though, there is just one more question I would have.

Is it possible for a total beginner to take KAP 1 & 2 together or is it better to first do KAP 1, practice it for a couple of months and only then go for KAP 2?

I am asking all these questions, because I'm considering the possibility of attending one of your classes - either in Edinburgh or London.

An

:)

It depends on the individual, An. People do it both ways.

If you really are not sure start the KAP1 and if you feel it's OK stay for the second level. No problem with that. Just save that three day weekend just in case you want to do it all in one weekend. You will probably want to stay though because we have so much fun and all that Shakti is just lovely to be in. We get reports that a weekend training is a real milestone in people's development for it advances them quickly along their path.

We are looking forward to meeting you then when we are in the UK teaching in July. If you do attend come up to meet me, introduce yourself and I will give you heart shaktipat if you ask :) People must always ask. It has to be consensual.

Blessings,

Susan

Shakti in "Lederhosen" Cool!

How about

Sartori In Tangier!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vmcg6BvVRMs

Just inspired, only vid I could locate. Prog equivalent of "Giant Steps" maybe?

This never came off my turntable in 1983

Peace everybody!

Keep Groovin''

Rob

P.S. This is discrete, yeah? Probably the only version of

Sartori In Tangier out there due to the coolness of it all video and all. The Fripp police haven't found this yet. Enjoy while you can.

Musicians in the "know" will understand.

Thank you for that video Shaktimama :D

I really (REALLY :D) felt that _/\_ (especially in the heart, throat and third eye, but not exclusively there)

I was able to view Santiago's aura as the energy increased.

A wonderful presence you both have. Thank you for sharing of yourselves so generously.

Namaste.

Love!

Thank you for that video Shaktimama :D

I really (REALLY :D) felt that _/\_ (especially in the heart, throat and third eye, but not exclusively there)

I was able to view Santiago's aura as the energy increased.

A wonderful presence you both have. Thank you for sharing of yourselves so generously.

Namaste.

Love!

THank you Carson Peace & God Bless you

"Things like Reiki can cause a spontatneous kundalini awakening"

THIS!

Thanks so much Susan! I was convinced from the start that this was what "set me off". But it got wonky after that, hence finding TTB's, hence finding KAP and other things etc. I really appreciate this validation. All this stuff IS "technical" (I'm having a conversation right now on that very topic).

Yes revere it, but do not cloud it.

What's interesting is where it's taking me. Fear drops away daily. I hope at some point I'll get good enough "technically" to do some good things for other people.

Also what Kameel said. I'm starting to feel the need to tread more carefully on that front.

I received from a western master. Here is a video of him giving Shaktipat. He is very powerful.

He is the Archbishop of a church now.

Thanks Shakti Mama. You have been very generous in sharing info with a newbie to this forum. Archbishop and Shaktipat - sounds strange and very interesting. How does one get Shaktipat from him? Directly? Would be very helpful if you can share something more about him.

Thanks Shakti Mama. You have been very generous in sharing info with a newbie to this forum. Archbishop and Shaktipat - sounds strange and very interesting. How does one get Shaktipat from him? Directly? Would be very helpful if you can share something more about him.

you are welcome.

You can get shaktipat from him just by watching the video. Shaktipat is another culture's name for the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

larryjensen.com

s

you are welcome.

You can get shaktipat from him just by watching the video. Shaktipat is another culture's name for the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

larryjensen.com

s

Thanks ShaktiMama. Energy sensitive teachers like yourself should put a youtube playlist of videos that you think help people like myself. Not imposing you, only a sincere request. :)

Shaktipat is another culture's name for the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

if i might borrow from Kate's expression for a moment:

THIS! :)

Hi ShaktiMama, Vajrasatva and All :D

I received from a western master. Here is a video of him giving Shaktipat. He is very powerful.

I missed this video the first time through this thread and have just watched it..... Oh. My. God. :D The only word that comes to mind after watching this video is: "transcendent". This video had me MOANING in ecstasy. Wow. I have a lot that I would like to say about this video/man, but sometimes Silence says it best................... AAAAAAAUUUUUUUMMMMMMM :D

Love!

I missed this video the first time through this thread and have just watched it..... Oh. My. God. :D The only word that comes to mind after watching this video is: "transcendent". This video had me MOANING in ecstasy. Wow. I have a lot that I would like to say about this video/man, but sometimes Silence says it best................... AAAAAAAUUUUUUUMMMMMMM :D

Love!

Dr. Larry Jensen is who I first received Shaktipat from in 1991. It was in that first kundalini meditation with him I realized the reason I was born was to give Shaktipat.

Imagine being in a room with 40 other people while he is giving shaktipat and everyone is swaying in their chairs, moaning and groaning, and shaking in ecstasy.

He is my role model for giving shaktipat. He didn't know how to teach me but I certainly learned a lot from observation and gettting Shaktipat and transmissions from him numerous times. He is one of my spiritual mentors and is now my friend.

He lives in Sedona, Az. If you ever go there let me know and I will see if I can arrange some kind of meet with him. He's a true original like Dr. Glenn Morris was.

Bliss,

Susan

Love!

Larry is bliss : )

Dr. Larry Jensen is who I first received Shaktipat from in 1991.

Bliss,

Susan

Larry Jensen... how interesting. Taking his involvement with Mind Dynamics and (subsequently) Lifespring into consideration, its no wonder he has evolved his craft. It would also explain his 'charisma'.