SiliconValley

Shaktipat

Interesting about other cultures showing up...I don't know much about kundalini, but I discovered an inner connection with Japanese traditions for some reason.

Oh yeah...also had some Native American, and Egyptian things occurring...

Edited by Scotty

Hi there Susan! Thanks for sharing your 'Kundalini' experiences. Interesting to note that you had mentioned in one of your earlier posts that Kundalini transcends cultures, yet it appears here that the personages that initially appeared to you are all very culturally Indian. I find this rather thought-provoking, and was wondering if you have some explanation to share in this regard?

... ... ...

... ... ...

I have met and spoken to many individuals who have exposed themselves to the grace of Kundalini, and have so far yet to meet one that said, for example, that personages of the Christian Saints, Archangels and Angels appeared to them. I find this quite strange. One would assume that since its an experience that is supposedly universal, there would at least be some recounted instances where Images other than those symbolically associated within the iconography of Hindu gods/goddesses appeared.

In addition, i have also met many Christians who have had transformational, life-altering pentecostal experiences, yet none of those i have spoken to have hinted that saints and angels from other traditions and faiths have appeared to them. Its always only the Holy Spirit. I am hazarding a guess that it would have been deemed totally sacrilegious if someone, during a pentecostal service, were to spontaneously scream Hail Krishna or Praise be to Shakti! :lol: Has anyone here come across any such instances? (i am imagining now what a scene it would be if such an occurrence were to take place... )

Cheers!

ps - Loke brought up a good question. I too am interested to hear some feedback in that regard.

In the 20 years I have been on the kundalini path I have heard many different stories of awakening as the energy arises. I have heard stories told or read personal accounts of Christians having distinctly Christian personages and symbology (baptism and gifts of the Holy Spirit are a representation of Kundalini awakening and the siddis) and Christians who had Celtic, Norse, Old world symbology (thor, some particularly goddesses, etc.) and some, like me and some of my students, have intimate relationships with the Hindu personages. I have spoke with Hindu students whose central figure was Jesus the Christ in their experiences. Some see Native American. I had an incredible life like death experience being torn apart by Grandmother Bear which purified the quality and expression of the kundalini energy in my body. I have also had some Egyptian type visions and some that feel like they come out of South America. I have also come across Pan as he attended to the world. I only shared some highlights out of my process so there will be gaps.

Another explanation given to me by practitioners who come out of the Hindu tradition is that my ease and skill with k awakening and the path is because I have many accumulated lifetimes of having lived in India. During a vision in the earliest years, a block was pierced and released and I saw thousands and thousands of past lives go before my eyes in rapid succession. I was not shown their lives but just their faces. Interestingly, most looked Asian as in SE Asian or Indian and they were male.

I have heard it said the energy speaks to us in the way that we will trust and teach us to our best benefit. I would have never chosen the hindu path because of my Christian background. They were a scary bunch to my uneducated mind. I think it is safer to say that there is great variety in who and what appears. One of the great benefits of having another traditions spiritual authorities and god/desses appear to one is it teaches respect for all paths. It also shows that at the higher levels of practice its all pretty familiar and similiar.

Death by disemberment and destruction is a common K rising experience as one example is my being torn apart by Grandmother Bear. If it doesn't happen spontaneously in the early years for me it casts doubt on the authenticity of the rising. Once could put this under a definition of CHOD, a tibetan tantric ritual which I think is normal for the seeker to go through. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch%C3%B6d Chod type experiences, I have found, share similarities across spiritual traditions. We teach Chod practice to our students so they can prepare.

I have a goodly number of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) as students. They do speak to me of Shiva and Shakti appearing to them as well as Jesus and God the Father. Some of them are also quite intimate with animal totems and shamanism that begins to develop in their awakening process.

I have also a goodly number of friends and students who are Sufi, Hindu, Pagan etc. whose Kundalini is active. They also speak of meeting other personages that are foreign to their native traditions. Since the energy is Universal and Cosmic this is not at all suprising to me or Santiago and it wasn't to Dr. Glenn Morris.

It could also be dangerous to yell Hail Krsna in Christian environment. It has been taught in some kundalini traditions like Dr. Morris's to not speak of what happens so that one can keep from being hunted and persecuted (which, yes does happen) or else thought crazy and sent in for mental health observation and to be medicated. (yes, that has happened too).

I have heard plenty of stories from Christians who are scared to death to share their non traditional experiences with other church members. I once counseled a Christian pastor about his non traditional experiences. The man was a wreck because of it. I told him it was perfectly normal in this process to have such experiences and OK not to share them.

We learn to keep and play close to the vest. Kundalini energy is attractive to the non awake. General public most call a person who does have it charming and magnetic because one of the side effects of K awakening is to make one into an Alpha or leader.

There can be a difference of being exposed to kundalini and then to have kundalini rocket up your back like a nuclear fireball. :)

Thanks Susan for telling us your experience!

If you read through my private forum (which I was contemplating closing yesterday until Scott and Mal swooshed by and made some convincing noises about it being interesting for some people maybe) you'll read I had "experiences" (I call these "dreams") with a variety of "folks". The Tibetans, Kali (who scared the shit out of me) and the Bon Shaman in his weirdo shack.

I have a bias against Christian images because the culture of it IME has been so dogmatic and harsh in my life and so I suspect I'd reject anything that so much smacked of a saint :lol: Although recently I've been catching similarities between the cores of each major monotheistic religion (IMO they actually aren't monotheistic, but I'll leave that up to the scholars;-))

Go see the door of Notre Dame in Paris and you'll find some symbolism that seems very "Shiva"-ish (Saints standing on top of their egos).

There's a definite physical component to all of this. To respond to the poster who asked if anyone had "achieved" active K in 3 months, I think that I "woke something up" prior to taking KAP (check out the chronology on my forum) and that KAP is a great container and system (including support) from which to approach whatever was going on.)

So what's going on? I'm still not sure exactly but it includes a shift in perspective and a dropping away of many "certainties". It's still happening and there's some amazing stuff going on almost all the time. Sometimes I just have to sit down and take it all in because it's so, well, nothing like I'd expect (well, duh;-) by definition;-))

Hi Kate,

I will go check out your blog.

When Dr. Morris and I used to travel and teach together we ended going up to a Greek Festival in Denver. We walked into their church and he began pointing out the symbology and mudras which were painted all over the ceiling and matched Eastern Traditions so I know of what you are talking about. Also once you have been in the energy for awhile these symbols become easier to spot because they cause a resonance with the kundalini, i.e. a specific mudra when viewed will cause a specific response within you.

There is an inherent trap in asking for proof. The only proof will be the proof one can generate themselves. Shakti works on her own schedule but exercises and practices can certainly make the ground more fertile for growth and it does. Less work for Shakti to do before the process starts. The responsibility for the "proof" ultimately lays between the practitioner and Shakti.

When Dr. Morris and I worked together we have seen people have kundalini awaken in the lower chakras in the three to 6 months period in a solo practice. These were extremely dedicated practitioners who practiced two or three times a day. Most will not put in that effort and then complain the process doesn't work. The process works and has worked for 100s. If it doesn't work its not because of the process. I would say operator error and it is incumbent upon the practitioner to talk with the instructor for some private time so we can assess and give assistance.

Instant awakenings through the crown and back down do happen but they are rare but when they do happen you can be sure they are worked as good PR marketing for whatever organization they happen in. Kundalini awakening can happen in 30 years of practice under guru guidance or it can happen in much less time. Several master teachers have both told me that it generally takes about three years. KAP makes it even shorter. It doesn't mean one is better or less than the other. I would have NEVER thought to undertake something that takes 30 years let alone 3. I don't have the patience or the temperament. :)

Privately among us kundalini teachers we call the 30 year period the guru retirement program. :) Better than a 401K for the guru if you have a lot of students. It is also not unusual at the end of the 30 year program to receive no awakening instruction because the teacher never really knew how. Tragic that is.

Susan

Thanks to Bob, Michael L, Kate and Scott for taking the time to say a few words. Very interesting inputs indeed!

Within the limits of my logic, i am assuming that deity manifestations are usually related to the culture that each 'manifestee' [plural: applies both to the devotee and the deity that appears] belongs to (Ya Mu shares this opinion). This excludes the considerations of those who enter trances and/or perform willful astral projections into other dimensions to obtain empowerment or release. In such cases i would then theorise that a multitude of energetic forms may arise, depending on how many dimensions are unlocked and scaled.

In Susan's account, she was completely lucid when K graced her the very first time. The fact that she remembers in such great detail makes me believe that she was anyway. Apologies in advance if this is overly presumptuous. She remarked that she was a Christian fundamentalist to the core prior to that moment, so THAT i found quite astounding. I mean, how, if she had never known these personages existed, that they chose to appear to her, as clear as daylight, in their original forms?

Theoretically, Susan could easily have taken the whole experience as a deeply transformational, divine descent of the Holy Spirit upon her, an intense baptism of 'fire', so to speak, whereupon the possibility of coming out of the experience with a renewed sense of faith in her native religion would be greatly enhanced, and she would then find the profundity of that instance concreting her fundamentalist views even deeper - but that never happened! Instead, she knew almost instantly and instinctively what the unfolding of that event meant - that her spiritual path was forever altered from that time on. She was then prompted to put a 'frame' on the experience by making some references/research, which subsequently confirmed her initial instincts of what had transpired at that K awakening moment.

Logically, as Kate had implied, we tend to lean towards the personages we fancy, and run from those that we have aberrated views of, or from those who are not within the field of our consciousness (as Ya Mu puts it nicely, "those who are not sitting at our Council Table :D ). Even if we do not run from fear, the normal reaction when we are 'hit' by something unfamiliar would be to initially be full of wariness of the occurrence. In Susan's case, this was very much countered. There was some fear, but i think due to her past good karmic connections, there was also a deep sense of familiarity, although not clear at that time.

Maybe what happened in Susan's instance was rather exceptional. I don't know, and would love to find out more.

Thanks!

In Susan's account, she was completely lucid when K graced her the very first time. The fact that she remembers in such great detail makes me believe that she was anyway. Apologies in advance if this is overly presumptuous. She remarked that she was a Christian fundamentalist to the core prior to that moment, so THAT i found quite astounding. I mean, how, if she had never known these personages existed, that they chose to appear to her, as clear as daylight, in their original forms?

Theoretically, Susan could easily have taken the whole experience as a deeply transformational, divine descent of the Holy Spirit upon her, an intense baptism of 'fire', so to speak, whereupon the possibility of coming out of the experience with a renewed sense of faith in her native religion would be greatly enhanced, and she would then find the profundity of that instance concreting her fundamentalist views even deeper - but that never happened! Instead, she knew almost instantly and instinctively what the unfolding of that event meant - that her spiritual path was forever altered from that time on. She was then prompted to put a 'frame' on the experience by making some references/research, which subsequently confirmed her initial instincts of what had transpired at that K awakening moment.

wasn't all of this addressed already in the post you're responding to?

what does "native religion" even mean when you're a christian whose previous FIVE lives were in India? i think the unfolding is just way more nuanced than you're questions are considering.

but yet again, i gotta go. :lol:

it's cushion time!

wasn't all of this addressed already in the post you're responding to?

what does "native religion" even mean when you're a christian whose previous FIVE lives were in India? i think the unfolding is just way more nuanced than you're questions are considering.

but yet again, i gotta go. :lol:

it's cushion time!

haha you are always running away... :lol:

Sorry about this - i believe Susan addressed some of these points as i was drafting the post which you quoted from. It happens. If i had the good sense to browse down before i hit the 'Add Reply' button, it would have earned you some extra cushion time i guess...

Cheerio! Have a good sitting session!

Edited by CowTao

Thanks to Bob, Michael L, Kate and Scott for taking the time to say a few words. Very interesting inputs indeed!

Within the limits of my logic, i am assuming that deity manifestations are usually related to the culture that each 'manifestee' [plural: applies both to the devotee and the deity that appears] belongs to (Ya Mu shares this opinion). This excludes the considerations of those who enter trances and/or perform willful astral projections into other dimensions to obtain empowerment or release. In such cases i would then theorise that a multitude of energetic forms may arise, depending on how many dimensions are unlocked and scaled.

Logically, as Kate had implied, we tend to lean towards the personages we fancy, and run from those that we have aberrated views of, or from those who are not within the field of our consciousness (as Ya Mu puts it nicely, "those who are not sitting at our Council Table :D ). Even if we do not run from fear, the normal reaction when we are 'hit' by something unfamiliar would be to initially be full of wariness of the occurrence. In Susan's case, this was very much countered. There was some fear, but i think due to her past good karmic connections, there was also a deep sense of familiarity, although not clear at that time.

Maybe what happened in Susan's instance was rather exceptional. I don't know, and would love to find out more.

Thanks!

:)

Cow Tao, what you are describing about me is one of the ways to discern between the wannabes and the true kundalite. There is an immediacy and reality conveyed in their experience. It's a clear first hand witness account and will often contradict spiritual dogma. True k people are hesitant to share explicitly about their experiences because people will turn around and shred them for a variety of reasons. It's just easier and healthier in the instance of self preservation to "dumb down" what happens with us. When presented with spiritual dogma k people will insist on holding on to that which contradicts that dogma.

These aren't trances or hallucinations. I am awake and inside while experiencing every day "normal" life. I have choice and make decisions which have consequences. Lucid is a good term. I remember one vision where I was being directed to follow a path in some type of pyramid structure. I came to a door and was explicitly told not to go in there. My first thought was "Screw that" and forced my way in seeing a bunch of people in egyptian style dress, mainly females. They looked at me and my vision went totally black and I could no longer see anything no matter how much I looked.

Most of these visions happened during the day. I dont and never use drugs of any sort including plant hallucinogens or allies. I knew I wasnt crazy at all. I knew this was an unfolding of extraordinary events. I was not afraid because I had a deep secure feeling this was suppose to be happening and I would be OK no matter what happened. As a nurse, I knew not to share what was happening with me with anyone or the consequences would be unsettling.

I will tell people, students that one of the best things a practitioner can have is a sense of wonder about all this. Also, it helps to be of high intelligence although that is not necessary. It also helps to be easily amused and have a sense of one's own personal non importance in the Universe.

In the interest of full disclosure, although being raised as a Christian Fundamentalist and going to a Fundamentalist Bible School I was on the way out by slowly and painfully deprogramming myself but I still had some very deep seated fears about Hell and damnation which I knew were irrational but could not shake. Meeting Shiva and interacting with him in a setting of deep bliss and acceptance totally erased, no... annihilated the last of those irrational fears. I am no longer afraid of dying and have lost others sets of fears and judgments as well.

Dr. Morris always advised students to by a good encyclopedia of mythology because one never knew what or who was going to show up in your dreams and visions. He related to me a story about a student who kept having dreams about a woman who was part bird. Soon, for a reason unknown to me, he was put in jail. He later found out he had been dreaming of Harpies who are harbingers of punishment.

Dr. Morris relates in his first book how he kept seeing this many armed blue woman whom he dismissed in his visions. Later he discovered it was a manifestation of Shiva. Kali was a Goddess who held deep personal meaning for Morris and she was a constant companion of his. I had seen her a few times with him and would come across her when I did body work on him. Morris was the son of a Methodist minister.

I really don't think my experience is all that exceptional. All of us KAP teachers have some very cool stories as do many of our students. What seems rare to others becomes common place with kundalites. Shared mass delusion? No, I dont think so because it happens all over the world with other students who are practicing along the k path.

KAP is really much more of a shamanic process than tied to one particular tradition. It uses what works. It is based on the martial arts perspective if what you know got you killed in combat then it is useless. If you lived to fight another day and "to go home back to Mama," as Morris would say...then it was included in the system.

Thanks for the great questions and inquiry.

Susan

Shakti Mama,

do those visions come to most people with awake kundalini?

You are brave ,I got so scared some years ago. And prayed and prayed for it to stop one time when i had vision so teribble of this child being killed by parents.It was so awful,the sense of terror so strong .And some beings communicating with me ,sometimes so many people crying and asking to pray for them.Those days i used to pray for well being of all on all levels of existance a lot.

So freaky.

Then i knew as an answer to my prayers for it to stop, that it will but that next time around it will be so incredible difficult.And that proved true due to an accident.

Now much has happened in a way of me understanding life and resolving fears and finding a place of comfort without a reason.

I feel really good to have said this about my expirience! Its something that has bothered me and couldnt say it to anyone.

edit:and its great to read your expirience and that this is being made open so people can relate

Edited by suninmyeyes

P.S

i thought it be interesting to write that last year when i moved into new area i saw the house from my vision in a dream as i cycled on my way to work.Cold sweat run down.

We really have to love so much ourselves and all and let whatever comes along be that is the most beutiful way to exist otherwise it is like punishment.

Susan can speak for herself. I will be interested in her answer as well. My experience is that ascended masters can appear in whatever form they wish. If they are dealing with someone open to it they will usually appear as one of their favorite incarnations. SO if they are dealing with a Christian it is going to be as a personage within that system so that the person they are attempting to assist will be comfortable. If they are dealing with Taoist - same thing - Indian - same thing. Native American - same thing. They can also appear as brilliant Light with no particular human form.

Also, it depends on who you are as in who sits on YOUR council table.

sounds like you have been reading michael newton. says alot about the council table. LOL i love those books. there is alot of truth in them as well. is that what you are referring to? the cool thing about inner alchemy is that we can bypass alot of that but some of it sounds fun!

as to Lokes question. mine was immediate as that is what its all about when you have a real teacher. from the first touch during initiation and continually as my Guru did what he did, you may only notice a little, sometimes you may notice a lot depending on your advanacement or also mental emotional state. his most senior disciple who is a Guru in his own right helped me during one of our Kriya to experience it for myself. Not many do in the beginning but I did and He said as much. i cant discuss what i saw or what all happened as that is part of our path as well. these are our individual experiences and are for us to figure out, enjoy and if need be confer with our Guru about. they are sacred. i wouldnt dare speak about what i witness during my darshan in practice. and this is generally the norm in traditional paths, which doesnt mean i would bash those that do, but if its real and not hallucinations (you can actually tell the difference if you have experienced both) then why discuss it. the thought never comes up to discuss it. if it does i wouldnt be posting it on the internet, this is for you and the teacher. has nothing to do with what others may think either.

in our tradition, everyone may have different visions yes, however, there are some that are the same and these are the markers. these are known to all that practice it. lets you know where your at and what to do as they are expected. so if you are doing some quickie technique and other things that someone made up then where are the similarities that happen in practice to let you know this is what everyone experiences at this level???? and its real or hallucination? because by God if its the real deal, you will have people experience similar things and i am not talking about just seeing visions here. also lets you know if your practice is incorrect and is a simple hallucination.

the whole point isnt to get caught up in what you visualize spontaneous like that. running around town and having a vision of an Indian, Christian, Muslim or Native American is generally the mind. If it comes during meditation then it is also generally the mind. If it comes during meditation that is guided and focused in certain areas then many times its not. If it comes in practices that are concentrating on the third eye or ajna chakra using kundalini then if it is actually awake, then that vision is what counts LOL. its to be understood that when i say mind i mean the kinetic mind, this is what creates hallucinations among other things like fantasy, the still mind being focused and then losing the knowledge that you as the doer are meditating and focused is when the TRUE visions happen, this is what i am talking about. not the kind of thing where you supposedly had your kundalini awakened and are sitting doing some run of the mill meditational techniques and start seeing stuff. LOL thats not it at all.

it also has to do with the current advancement of the person who is being awakened. a guru can wake you (if they are real) immediately and kundalini is flowing automatically after that but you have to use it to do whatever you have to do in your particular path. the reason why some call it a retirement plan is because alot of the so called Guru's out there are BS. so you may or may not get anything and alot charge for it during the whole time you are a disciple. LOL so its the Gurus retirement plan, sometimes you will be so old that you will be retired. LOL the real ones dont. they have the power to awaken you completely and immediately, and i will add that NO ONE holds a candle in the quickie methods to them. the real one is Unique in their own right and have immense power. If you saw my Guru walking down the street you wouldnt never know He is what and who He is. He has no ego but is beyond what most people can comprehend. There are many stories about Gurus that are not true and some that are, many have given the real thing a bad name by not being true and being unaccomplished(thats the majority of folks around the country) sure with these you would spend 30 yrs and get no where, sometimes though they have given you what you needed and it is you that failed as you didnt practice. but having kundalini awakened doesnt mean anything other than its a necessary starting point. the rest is up to you. you will not die a saint and forgo the cycles of rebirth by having your kundalini awoke by some supposedly quick method or any other for that matter, this is the human and particularly those in the west condition, that want some now, want it quick and want it easy. LOL hell just because its awake doesnt mean you are enlightened or anything else. the whole goal is not to be attracted to the results, no desire for results and no feeling when you have them. they come and thats it. practice to practice with no expectations.

Edited by yuanqi

sounds like you have been reading michael newton. says alot about the council table. LOL i love those books. there is alot of truth in them as well. is that what you are referring to? the cool thing about inner alchemy is that we can bypass alot of that but some of it sounds fun!

The only book by him that I read was Destiny of Souls - I liked it. But is was published AFTER I talked about the council table in my book A Light Warrior's Guide To High Level Energy Healing.

I will tell people, students that one of the best things a practitioner can have is a sense of wonder about all this. Also, it helps to be of high intelligence although that is not necessary. It also helps to be easily amused and have a sense of one's own personal non importance in the Universe.

:D

Edited by Tao Apprentice

... one thing though none of the kind and helpful or stern and relentless gods or goddess's are enough, for what is inherent in them is also inherent in us and only that is enough, thus even the last gate and the keeper of it can not keep us from that if we let go of what can not pass.

... one thing though none of the kind and helpful or stern and relentless gods or goddess's are enough, for what is inherent in them is also inherent in us ...

And NOW is the time to assume that responsibility as a vibrant and powerful Being of Light.

The only book by him that I read was Destiny of Souls - I liked it. But is was published AFTER I talked about the council table in my book A Light Warrior's Guide To High Level Energy Healing.

Interesting. Might have to get yours. I cant remember if he spoke of it in his first book. Journey of Souls published in 1994 (i think) or not. it has less info and then some was revised for Destiny. thanks.

Interesting. Might have to get yours. I cant remember if he spoke of it in his first book. Journey of Souls published in 1994 (i think) or not. it has less info and then some was revised for Destiny. thanks.

I liked the consistency of the interviews. And about laughed my tail off at the story of the baptist preacher who died (past life). Also, quite a bit of the info was similar to what I had received in the 70's, 80's. Saw Journey of Souls at someone's house quite some time after I read Destiny of Souls and I thumbed through it and was not as impressed as with Destiny of Souls.

it also has to do with the current advancement of the person who is being awakened. a guru can wake you (if they are real) immediately and kundalini is flowing automatically after that but you have to use it to do whatever you have to do in your particular path. the reason why some call it a retirement plan is because alot of the so called Guru's out there are BS. so you may or may not get anything and alot charge for it during the whole time you are a disciple. LOL so its the Gurus retirement plan, sometimes you will be so old that you will be retired. LOL the real ones dont. they have the power to awaken you completely and immediately, and i will add that NO ONE holds a candle in the quickie methods to them. the real one is Unique in their own right and have immense power. If you saw my Guru walking down the street you wouldnt never know He is what and who He is. He has no ego but is beyond what most people can comprehend. There are many stories about Gurus that are not true and some that are, many have given the real thing a bad name by not being true and being unaccomplished(thats the majority of folks around the country) sure with these you would spend 30 yrs and get no where, sometimes though they have given you what you needed and it is you that failed as you didnt practice. but having kundalini awakened doesnt mean anything other than its a necessary starting point. the rest is up to you. you will not die a saint and forgo the cycles of rebirth by having your kundalini awoke by some supposedly quick method or any other for that matter, this is the human and particularly those in the west condition, that want some now, want it quick and want it easy. LOL hell just because its awake doesnt mean you are enlightened or anything else. the whole goal is not to be attracted to the results, no desire for results and no feeling when you have them. they come and thats it. practice to practice with no expectations.

It is nice you feel the need to defend and talk about your Guru and his credentials. But what about you, Yanqui? How is your life different since meeting your Guru? How have you changed? Meeting Kundalini Shakti is a life altering experience. You are a walking testimonial to your guru's skill. Tell us how we would know you are a good chela.

Gurus are expected to be cool but what have you become since studying with your guru other than being able to tell others they are probably not doing it right. :) LOL

Peace,

Susan

It is nice you feel the need to defend and talk about your Guru and his credentials. But what about you, Yanqui? How is your life different since meeting your Guru? How have you changed? Meeting Kundalini Shakti is a life altering experience. You are a walking testimonial to your guru's skill. Tell us how we would know you are a good chela.

Gurus are expected to be cool but what have you become since studying with your guru other than being able to tell others they are probably not doing it right. :) LOL

Peace,

Susan

I have no need to defend Him. I have been trying to make a point, obviously you have missed it. This is mainly because you are doing exactly what i am against. LOL I am trying to speak the truth however. Not pull the wool over anyone or act like i am some Guru.

The lineage I mention to show how it is supposed to be done and has been done since the beginning in India. My Gurus thoughts and quotes are truth as well. When you meet someone like Him and others that are real then you will understand the importance of what i am talking about.

Making techniques up and passing them off as whatever isnt right. The traditions have been hijacked and shortcutted or stole. They take what has taken millenia to build and perfect and say hey i can do it better, well in some cases that maybe right, but can we build a pyramid the way the egyptians did today with all our technology, can we build temples that are as astrologically precise, NO. Sometimes things need to be left alone and then practiced PROPERLY. Your post are eloquent for the most part. Do i agree with you about everything, NO Did I call you out PERSONALLY. NO

My life has changed in a great many ways. I could go on as to what i have seen, how many hrs i sit twice a day, piercing of knots and achieving Khechari, without which no higher stages can be achieved if you are using Kula-kundalini. How everything is made better by grace of the Guru, living and eternal and on and on, but guess what, that makes me sound like others on this site. Me big man/woman, me got strong shaktipat. LOL

I have searched for 20 plus years, did seminars, went to alot of those that used to be and still are popular. Wasted a lot of time and money too. This is my point i am trying to get across, everything isnt as it seems in these things and many are just posers.

People can make their own decision as to what to believe, I want them to have facts on how things used to be, should be and in some cases still are. They will do what they will and think what they think. I personally owe you no explanation although i have given a little. My post said what we practice and what we see is private, we do not discuss exact techniques as per the tradition, even if you were initiated in the same type of spiritual practice, unless under the same Guru. I am not going to sit here and say my life is this or that, this is how i am a good chela and you should believe me, come on, get a grip. LOL Really??? i also dont say hey i can give you Shaktipat for free or what is it that you charge, 300 bucks on Skype. LOL

I do not care to be a Guru, and am not worthy as my tolerance is less than most. Doesnt mean I am not a good person. It also doesnt mean I dont want to help people. I do in my profession everyday. I give my advice and my opinion and mostly its by the book and the old ways. Sri Yukteswar was stern and did things by the book and look at HIM LOL. I see nothing wrong with it especially if you are concerned with your spiritual growth and your own souls advancement. There is no real short cut to this, not giving Kundalini better, faster, and stronger etc. I find it is a complete joke. Truly i do. the path is what it is and it takes awhile to get there. the only ACTUAL short cut is being aware and doing something about it in the lifetime you are in. this is why its important to find the actual truth in your practice and techniques otherwise you are wasting valuable time. I wasted mine for years so pardon me if i am trying to set the record straight about what is what so others dont do the same.

My brother disciple asked me the other day why i bother to be on this site, i told him that those in the west need it, probably more so than any other place and if i can help them find truth instead of the BS that is out there then maybe i have done something. He said you will doing this for the rest of your life and the one thing you still cant overcome is ignorance. DO YOU GET MY POINT???? This is obvious by the post i am replying to.

What I am trying to do is make people think, to tell them to be careful, dont listen to just any joe blow. myself included, search out the truth, dont waste alot of time and money on BS. they have a better chance reading and understanding what i have written and doing their own search for truth than getting truth from Shaktipat on Skype i think.

I have little time for this and feel that although you write eloquently (except the gurus are supposed to be cool thing??) there is much being missed. You should also not call yourself Shaktimama, out of respect for what it is. You are the one by the way that actually said you have reached Nirvikalpa Samadhi before several times, but since that IS NOT something that happens from KAP, or medical qigong or from going to Divinity school leaves me to wonder. ANYONE that has reached that stage surely can see what it is that i am talking about. Very few that are known have written about it after attainment and once attained its not something that comes and goes. You have to do work to get to that stage, there are techniques, karma, Guru etc involved to help a person get to that stage. I have NEVER EVER met anyone who actually claimed to have reached that stage, even my own Guru doesnt say He has although everyone knows He has. I cannot fathom why you said it, perhaps thats what made me take a closer look at your posts. You should teach everyone here for sure since you have attained one of the highest stages of Samadhi and bypassed the 20736 pranayamas with visualization that it takes to reach that stage in one sitting.........

I see no need to further this conversation and am done with this thread, I have thought of leaving this site, especially since i need to sit longer each day and now is a good time to leave the forum completley as i am not getting anywhere. You take care and i do hope you realize what it is i am talking about...........

Edited by yuanqi

I have no need to defend Him. I have been trying to make a point, obviously you have missed it. This is mainly because you are doing exactly what i am against. LOL I am trying to speak the truth however. Not pull the wool over anyone or act like i am some Guru.

I see no need to further this conversation and am done with this thread, I have thought of leaving this site, especially since i need to sit longer each day and now is a good time to leave the forum completley as i am not getting anywhere. You take care and i do hope you realize what it is i am talking about...........

What I asked, dear Yanqui, was how has your practice changed you. I didnt ask you what your practice was or what you were doing. I just wanted to know what is different because of it.

Do you love deeper, more spontaneously than you used to do? Do you see life with amusement and not take things too seriously? Has your heart grown softer? More peaceful? What is your seva? What gives you joy? what brings your happiness? How do you share this with others? Does the flashing of lightening and the song of a bird make your quiver with happiness? Does it bring tears to your eyes because of the beauty that one can now see whereas before we were blind? when you look into the hearts of your brothers and sisters on this planet do you see and feel the Divine Self staring back at you?

Do you feel safe and alive and blessed knowing the dance of Shiva and Shakti goes on forever?

That is what I was asking about.

Blessings on your path and may you find peace and ever new joy.

Susan

Shakti Mama,

do those visions come to most people with awake kundalini?

You are brave ,I got so scared some years ago. And prayed and prayed for it to stop one time when i had vision so teribble of this child being killed by parents.It was so awful,the sense of terror so strong .And some beings communicating with me ,sometimes so many people crying and asking to pray for them.Those days i used to pray for well being of all on all levels of existance a lot.

So freaky.

Then i knew as an answer to my prayers for it to stop, that it will but that next time around it will be so incredible difficult.And that proved true due to an accident.

Now much has happened in a way of me understanding life and resolving fears and finding a place of comfort without a reason.

I feel really good to have said this about my expirience! Its something that has bothered me and couldnt say it to anyone.

edit:and its great to read your expirience and that this is being made open so people can relate

I have heard lots of reports of visions from many k people. I can't prove it but it seems to be a community standard. You might have been having a precognitive vision.

Kundalini visions often mirror archetypal hero duties of mythology and spiritual traditions. A couple of personal examples: In my early years any kundalini activity was preceded by dreams and visions of snakes. Not just one or two but rooms and rooms of snakes. Snakes that bit my body, every inch of my skin covered and then they would burrow into my body settling into my muscles and bones and organs. Another archetypal vision was I went underground for three days. (has anyone ever figured out why it's always three days and nights in these archetypes? Please tell me your ideas if you know.) I saw and experienced during my waking hours of being in an underground cave while a grayish sewage like substance flowed from and through me and out of the world. It was gross. while in this underground vision my animal companion, a lioness, died from being cut off from the sun. (She originally came to me from the sun.) Before she died she birthed a cub, another lioness.

I have had many, many visions in my k process. The majority of them took place in the early development years. Most were easy to figure out. Some, even now, are a perplexing mystery to me. I don't get visions anywhere near the frequency I used to. Now they only happen if something is very important to be noticed. Some people do retain the vision ability and never really lose it. Its a type of siddi (power) that kundalites develop.

blessings,

Susan

What I asked, dear Yanqui, was how has your practice changed you. I didnt ask you what your practice was or what you were doing. I just wanted to know what is different because of it.

Do you love deeper, more spontaneously than you used to do? Do you see life with amusement and not take things too seriously? Has your heart grown softer? More peaceful? What is your seva? What gives you joy? what brings your happiness? How do you share this with others? Does the flashing of lightening and the song of a bird make your quiver with happiness? Does it bring tears to your eyes because of the beauty that one can now see whereas before we were blind? when you look into the hearts of your brothers and sisters on this planet do you see and feel the Divine Self staring back at you?

Do you feel safe and alive and blessed knowing the dance of Shiva and Shakti goes on forever?

That is what I was asking about.

Blessings on your path and may you find peace and ever new joy.

Susan

One last post before I go. Again nice post from a certain standpoint. If you had asked this way without coming across as smart...then i would have answered what i could accordingly.

We do not get tied up with these things that have to with our senses so you know. sounds great and all but this is not our idea of enlightenment. we strive to seek the soul sun/moon and penetrate the tiny dot that resides therein. the soul sun/moon is the atma, the tiny dot leads to Brahma. you cannot be self realized until you realize the soul and also see it. this is what is seen in Kutastha. a reflection of the ajna chakra, it acts like a mirror. we strive to let go of the five senses especially during our meditations. so to be caught up with them outside of the meditations is futile as we try to remain focused inward, towards our soul which is a part of God. Granted not everyone accomplishes this but we try.

Seva from our view point means the same as it does in most circles, but mainly for us it means "work offered to GOD". Our acts or Kriya practiced with love and devotion are our seva. this seva is truly the highest seva.

what brings me joy and happiness is what is called the after affect poise of Kriya. the state that i am in after sitting. in the beginning it takes an hour to complete our meditations in the am and a little more in the pm. i felt sheer joy and happiness and love then and as my times and Kriyas have increased it gets more profound.

I cannot break my vows and discuss some things as they are for me and my Guru or on occassion close brother/sister disciples. i feel safe and alive because i know that i finally found the real thing, and have a real spiritual master that guides all my activities and my accomplishments though they are not mine, they are only because of His grace. i cannot begin to even put in words the difference between what i have experienced in the past from all those teachers and meditations and what happens when you find someone that has actually attained the highest levels of spiritual knowledge. i am alive, truly alive, i am safe and under the protection of my Guru on more planes than this one. what i have gained comes from my practice and as the higher levels make themselves known to me i feel at peace. there is no desire for more, there is no thought of trying to reach the levels of the sages, this would only be a hinderance, i sit to sit with no expectations. i do not see many of the things that you see. what i see in my darshan is for me and me alone, it is our personal journey, some talk of soul/sun-moon, Brahma, Krishna, the universe, blue pearl etc. these things are what should be seen by practice, they are quite different than what one imagines them to look like just by thinking of them. they just show up and you are not "seeing" them with your eyes, you are seeing them with the reflective mirror that is Kutashta.

do i feel love at my brother and sisters on this planet or see and feel the Divine Self staring back at me. Uh let me think....how about some truth instead of the lies that people say. sounds nice though, its a NAMASTE thing that new age people like to use alot. LOL i feel sorrow sometimes, sometimes i feel love. i know inherently that the Divine is within in them, this is why i can tolerate them and the bad acts that some do. i feel pity at times as well. not because its an ego thing, my thought doesnt come like that. its just that i know and can feel the helplessness that most radiate and sometimes ignorance. i feel compassion for those more than anything, sometimes i feel anger at the illusion of Maya that envelopes them and wish they to could find A TRUE PATH. Mostly they are ignorant and dont search. Those that do i feel a bond to, hence my reason of being on this site at least for this last post. Many think or state the things that you do, the new age group mainly. it is a nice way of viewing the world but naive in my opinion. I share my happiness with others of course. doesnt everyone to some extent. LOL do flashes of lightening make me quiver. LOL thats funny. actually no i cant stand lightening for the most part, the reason is i live in a place where we have daily thunderstorms in the summer. i cant practice if there is thunder or lightening as it is not advisable when generating the amount of spiritual energy we do so we are told not to. therefore i dont like it when it interferes with my sitting times. birds song is beautiful, more so after i practice than before, as the notes are much much clearer, when practicing i hear, well i cant say what i hear, but i surely dont hear the birds singing. LOL i am closer with my family and realize the short amount of time we have together, none understand my path and it is ok, i feel more love for them and others than i did before yes. but there is more to kundalini awakening than that. other things also get fine tuned and one is able to notice alot more in all ways. this is the reason i feel pity and sorrow at times. this is also the reason i want to set the record straight with those that mightnot know and are being misled

I would love to ask you why you have the visions you do, but for us these visions are generally hallucinations. Darshans are quite different however. I wont be around after this post so i wont ask.

I felt i did not owe you anything as i stated in my last post. I still feel that way. But i decided to post something for others to read and for you to satisfy your curiosity somewhat. There are many paths that lead where we need to go but i STRONGLY feel that what most people offer here in this country is crap. And when people take an ancient science and say hey i can do it better and faster i have a problem with it. like i said, sometimes it can happen regarding certain things, but in other cases it needs to be left alone.

kundalini awakening is just the beginning, doing the smile or the orbit and all that other stuff will not lead you to your final destination. some do it for health, peace of mind, relaxation etc. when a person has a path that will lead them to what should be the ultimate goal then they should practice it with zeal. the problem is that these new ones that have cropped up are BS and wont lead you there. this isnt the focus of many and thats ok. eventually in this lifetime or another it will be. but they have started the path whether they know it or not, i say what i do to try to get them to search out the truth.

maybe you have good qi. you learned medical qigong so its obvious that you can more than likely transmit it, but its not the same as Shaktipat. i know because i can do the same damn thing and i have had real Shaktipat. so i understand both. i use qi transmission everyday in my acupuncture practice, i have also studied medical qigong, i have received all three reiki attunments, and went thru levels one and two of matrix energetics. so i know how to do the exact same thing too and i am telling you its NOT SHAKTIPAT. plain and simple. And why on Gods earth are you charging so much for what you do? 300 on Skype with just you and 500 or whatever for you and Santiago. This is exactly what i am talking about.

im out. good luck.

Edited by yuanqi

One last post before I go. Again nice post from a certain standpoint. If you had asked this way without coming across as smart...then i would have answered what i could accordingly.

We do not get tied up with these things that have to with our senses so you know. sounds great and all but this is not our idea of enlightenment. we strive to seek the soul sun/moon and penetrate the tiny dot that resides therein. the soul sun/moon is the atma, the tiny dot leads to Brahma. you cannot be self realized until you realize the soul and also see it. this is what is seen in Kutastha. a reflection of the ajna chakra, it acts like a mirror. we strive to let go of the five senses especially during our meditations. so to be caught up with them outside of the meditations is futile as we try to remain focused inward, towards our soul which is a part of God. Granted not everyone accomplishes this but we try.

Seva from our view point means the same as it does in most circles, but mainly for us it means "work offered to GOD". Our acts or Kriya practiced with love and devotion are our seva. this seva is truly the highest seva.

what brings me joy and happiness is what is called the after affect poise of Kriya. the state that i am in after sitting. in the beginning it takes an hour to complete our meditations in the am and a little more in the pm. i felt sheer joy and happiness and love then and as my times and Kriyas have increased it gets more profound.

I cannot break my vows and discuss some things as they are for me and my Guru or on occassion close brother/sister disciples. i feel safe and alive because i know that i finally found the real thing, and have a real spiritual master that guides all my activities and my accomplishments though they are not mine, they are only because of His grace. i cannot begin to even put in words the difference between what i have experienced in the past from all those teachers and meditations and what happens when you find someone that has actually attained the highest levels of spiritual knowledge. i am alive, truly alive, i am safe and under the protection of my Guru on more planes than this one. what i have gained comes from my practice and as the higher levels make themselves known to me i feel at peace. there is no desire for more, there is no thought of trying to reach the levels of the sages, this would only be a hinderance, i sit to sit with no expectations. i do not see many of the things that you see. what i see in my darshan is for me and me alone, it is our personal journey, some talk of soul/sun-moon, Brahma, Krishna, the universe, blue pearl etc. these things are what should be seen by practice, they are quite different than what one imagines them to look like just by thinking of them. they just show up and you are not "seeing" them with your eyes, you are seeing them with the reflective mirror that is Kutashta.

do i feel love at my brother and sisters on this planet or see and feel the Divine Self staring back at me. Uh let me think....how about some truth instead of the lies that people say. sounds nice though, its a NAMASTE thing that new age people like to use alot. LOL i feel sorrow sometimes, sometimes i feel love. i know inherently that the Divine is within in them, this is why i can tolerate them and the bad acts that some do. i feel pity at times as well. not because its an ego thing, my thought doesnt come like that. its just that i know and can feel the helplessness that most radiate and sometimes ignorance. i feel compassion for those more than anything, sometimes i feel anger at the illusion of Maya that envelopes them and wish they to could find A TRUE PATH. Mostly they are ignorant and dont search. Those that do i feel a bond to, hence my reason of being on this site at least for this last post. Many think or state the things that you do, the new age group mainly. it is a nice way of viewing the world but naive in my opinion. I share my happiness with others of course. doesnt everyone to some extent. LOL do flashes of lightening make me quiver. LOL thats funny. actually no i cant stand lightening for the most part, the reason is i live in a place where we have daily thunderstorms in the summer. i cant practice if there is thunder or lightening as it is not advisable when generating the amount of spiritual energy we do so we are told not to. therefore i dont like it when it interferes with my sitting times. birds song is beautiful, more so after i practice than before, as the notes are much much clearer, when practicing i hear, well i cant say what i hear, but i surely dont hear the birds singing. LOL i am closer with my family and realize the short amount of time we have together, none understand my path and it is ok, i feel more love for them and others than i did before yes. but there is more to kundalini awakening than that. other things also get fine tuned and one is able to notice alot more in all ways. this is the reason i feel pity and sorrow at times. this is also the reason i want to set the record straight with those that mightnot know and are being misled

I would love to ask you why you have the visions you do, but for us these visions are generally hallucinations. Darshans are quite different however. I wont be around after this post so i wont ask.

I felt i did not owe you anything as i stated in my last post. I still feel that way. But i decided to post something for others to read and for you to satisfy your curiosity somewhat. There are many paths that lead where we need to go but i STRONGLY feel that what most people offer here in this country is crap. And when people take an ancient science and say hey i can do it better and faster i have a problem with it. like i said, sometimes it can happen regarding certain things, but in other cases it needs to be left alone.

kundalini awakening is just the beginning, doing the smile or the orbit and all that other stuff will not lead you to your final destination. some do it for health, peace of mind, relaxation etc. when a person has a path that will lead them to what should be the ultimate goal then they should practice it with zeal. the problem is that these new ones that have cropped up are BS and wont lead you there. this isnt the focus of many and thats ok. eventually in this lifetime or another it will be. but they have started the path whether they know it or not, i say what i do to try to get them to search out the truth.

maybe you have good qi. you learned medical qigong so its obvious that you can more than likely transmit it, but its not the same as Shaktipat. i know because i can do the same damn thing and i have had real Shaktipat. so i understand both. i use qi transmission everyday in my acupuncture practice, i have also studied medical qigong, i have received all three reiki attunments, and went thru levels one and two of matrix energetics. so i know how to do the exact same thing too and i am telling you its NOT SHAKTIPAT. plain and simple. And why on Gods earth are you charging so much for what you do? 300 on Skype with just you and 500 or whatever for you and Santiago. This is exactly what i am talking about.

im out. good luck.

Since yanqui has left the building I will try to answer what he wrote. I would like to thank him for sharing his story. :) I didnt ask to satisfy my curiousity. I generally wanted to know about him. So I will answer like I am still having a nice chat with him.

The first is why charge for shaktipat? We don't charge for shaktipat. We charge for our time. Many, many times we don't charge for our time. My time is valueable and scheduled. If people want a half an hour or so of my uninterrupted time and personal attention, to receive the benefit of my knowledge and expertise, there is a charge.

There is an exchange of energy whether it is money, devotion to the guru and giving that guru offerings of your time and other things. Keeps the karma clean. If people don't want to participate that's OK with me. Personally, I would rather pay than have a lifetime arrangement of being a servant/student to a guru. It is a personal choice which is not better or less than someone else's personal choice.I have paid for time in the past and I will continue to pay whether it is in money or giri (which often times includes an exchange of money.) I can't ask anybody to do what I haven't done myself. I find that many people who don't want to pay or don't like to pay, especially those under western civilization influence have deep issues in their lower chakras that giving them shaktipat would just mess them up even further. Just speaking from my own experiences of working with Westerners and in that paradigm. I have hundreds of hours of training which I paid for, many initiations of which I paid for, and thousands of hours of my life studying and becoming aligned with Shakti of which I paid for with my life.

Money is just energy. Shakti is perfectly happy when I get paid for my time. The more I am blessed the more I can give back to this world in service and donate to charities.

I have never once mentioned about enlightenment (what is that really?) or talked about being a guru.

Because I don't work out of the traditional Hindu paragdigm I explain things in experiences. My audience is the world not one specific population. Words and terminologies, except for the most basic, are really not important to me or are they to the beginner. There is a saying in the Christian ministry, "why preach to the choir?" Christianity teaches to become like the people you serve to reach them not make them become just like you.

Telling people I wont play or help them until they learn the specifics of my belief system and my terminology is, in my experience, cruel and shortsighted. Love is not restricted by one specific culture or language.

People at their most basic just want to be loved and know they are loved. Kundalini awakening will bring that to their understanding. The process of having their kundalini awakened will not only teach them and bring them to the realization of their own Divine Self but they will be able to recognize that in others.

When I see with my heart as I look at other people I see the Divine Self there. When I connect with people that way tears come to my eyes and I am filled with such love and gratitude. If kundalini awakening can do that for everyone what a great place this world will be. This is not about talk-lies and the truth- it is about seeing people for who they really are. The true Self. This transcends language and expectations. It is just what Is. This universe is all Shining Consciousness. Matter and Anti-matter, material and immaterial, sacred and profane. It is all Shining Consciousness. Everything else is Maya. But we live in duality so we have to respect duality's rules. :)

The reason I had/have those visions is because Shakti thought it best to do so. I did not seek them. Shakti would grab ahold of me and throw me in a meditative state and the visions would come. I suppose I could have fought them but why? They were induced by Kundalini. Who am I to argue with Shakti? Shakti put me into a meditative state and meditated me. There was no efforting on my part. She made me do spontaneous asanas, kriyas, mudras, pranayamas, and other things. My personal opinion is I would rather let her put me in positions than listen to a person tell me what to do. Let Shakti lead even if it contradicts yogic dogma.

Shaktimama was a name given to me by people who love me. They also call me sri mataji, sai, Mother Durga, and other names. My name is Susan but they want to call me by those names. I used to say, Shhhh..no...that is not right but it keeps happening so I gave up and accepted it. These particular names are given to me by people who are well educated in Hindu Scriptures, tantric and yogic experts, and have a deep understanding of kundalini and of realization. I think Shaktimama is a cute nickname and no disrespect is meant by it.

Do I have strong qi? I don't know. It is not for me to say but those who are around me. Some will say to me, "turn it off! You are burning me!" I say, "I can't." Some will say to me, "when you walk by your energy pushes against me." I will say, "that's cool. :)"

Chi transmission and Shaktipat are NOT the same thing. Santiago and I would never say it is. Do we give Shaktipat? People will testify that we do. Check the testimonial link on our web page below. People can say they give shaktipat all they want but it is really in the results, isn't it? I have sat with people who say they give shaktipat and to me it feels like they are just peeing in the ocean. :)

When I say flashes of lightening I was just wondering if the beauty of nature gives you chills of pleasure and excitement. It doesnt have to be just lightening.

You say you have a problem with what we do. Yes, it is your problem and feel free to warn people how awful we are. People can make up there own minds. KAP isnt for everybody nor does it try to be. It doesnt work well for people who are dependent on gurus or outside authorities on how to live. It does work well for people who are leaders not followers, people who are comfortable becoming explorers of this world and of the hidden ones. KAP doesn't work well for people who need to be fathered and mothered for their whole life on their spiritual path.

People walk the path they are most comfortable with. Some people are comfortable with the guru path and some aren't. Some are comfortable with the guru path and then grow out of it. Some are not comfortable with the guru path but then decide at a later date they want to learn from a guru. None of these decisions or thought processes are wrong.

The smile, the orbit, and all that other stuff helps prepare the ground for Kundalini Awakening. Makes the process smoother, cleaner, more efficient. It isn't Kundalini Awakening at all...it is what helps take you there.

Life is like a cafeteria. Take what you need and don't spit on the rest. :D

s

I have heard lots of reports of visions from many k people. I can't prove it but it seems to be a community standard. You might have been having a precognitive vision.

Kundalini visions often mirror archetypal hero duties of mythology and spiritual traditions. A couple of personal examples: In my early years any kundalini activity was preceded by dreams and visions of snakes. Not just one or two but rooms and rooms of snakes. Snakes that bit my body, every inch of my skin covered and then they would burrow into my body settling into my muscles and bones and organs. Another archetypal vision was I went underground for three days. (has anyone ever figured out why it's always three days and nights in these archetypes? Please tell me your ideas if you know.) I saw and experienced during my waking hours of being in an underground cave while a grayish sewage like substance flowed from and through me and out of the world. It was gross. while in this underground vision my animal companion, a lioness, died from being cut off from the sun. (She originally came to me from the sun.) Before she died she birthed a cub, another lioness.

I have had many, many visions in my k process. The majority of them took place in the early development years. Most were easy to figure out. Some, even now, are a perplexing mystery to me. I don't get visions anywhere near the frequency I used to. Now they only happen if something is very important to be noticed. Some people do retain the vision ability and never really lose it. Its a type of siddi (power) that kundalites develop.

blessings,

Susan

Thanks for sharing again Susan,

So interesting to read.

I used to have snake dreams too a lot,they were everywhere trees,ground,everywhere.Still sometimes those dreams occur.

One time I woke up at night and saw cobra next to me standing erect .I thought OK I am awake and there is cobra next to me ,what do i do?Run to toilet ?but she might react and bite me.Then opted to stay lying in bed and closed my eyes.Maybe it was runaway snake from somwhere by some wierd chance ,I dont know.

About your underground vision with lioness and three days and nights archetype .First thing that came into mind - that three is a more torough version of one.Divine is often portrayed as trinity,they say all good things come in threes,three is a magic number...

Other than that i feel a bit rusty right now.

Wonder what others think?

What was most helpful understanding for you been so far on your path(i hope this is not too personal)?

Take care,

Sun