Sign in to follow this  
Hannes

WW3 2020?

Just now, Nungali said:

Thats the 'more correct ' version  .

Correct.  

Note to self:  when the title of the thread is WWIII, no one is particularly fazed until there's ad homniem involving members of the forum, yawn, no one is particularly interested in contributing something passionate and heartfelt.  But when a loosely alluded to idea (to wit, why Iran and the US were referred to as a cop and a criminal -- to wit, to tongue-in-cheek simplify with metaphors, as one would for a 5-year-old) flies right over the head of the recipient (not simple enough?  not a precise enough quote? a stellar chance to open one's mouth to challenge something/someone perceived as smaller than thou?) who then ingenuously responds by dragging in something from a long abandoned unrelated thread toward a smug ad hominem jab and that's when you realize that it's the same person (no mistaken identity)  who posted antisemitic crap on at least two occasions so now you're really pissed and tell him so in terms never used before and probably only used now because you're actually on hold on the phone with cops (real not metaphorical) over something that isn't making your day at all, and then he feigns innocence and cordially invites you to sift through 150 posts of his on a fishing expedition for which you have no time because you're on hold on the phone with cops so you tell him it's bad timing and promise him to get back to that at a more opportune time and mean it --

resuming that long and winding thought -- there will always be two or three or maybe more if it's one of those days energetically sensitive individuals who will smell a drop of blood and start pecking, a little peck here, a little peck there, there's notorious birds who peck a fellow chicken to death if they notice a drop of blood and the behavior crosses species-specific borders too often for comfort --

better get the fuck outta there.

End of note to self.  

Not phased as we see it as is  -  not WWIII at all . And certainly not a suicide attempt.

Maybe posting on TDBs and being on the phone with cops at the same time isnt  a great idea ?

But I will leave the 'multi tasking'   up to others . . . . . being a man , and all that .

• Like 1

Welcome to Zionist Colonialism 101:

Dv9RCmWVYAEeTLW.jpg

Then back on 12/12/2017::

The US and Israel reportedly signed a secret pact to take on Iran
Israel and the United States have secretly signed a far-reaching joint memorandum of understanding providing for full cooperation to deal with Iran’s nuclear drive, its missile programs and its other threatening activities, an Israeli TV report said.

And now 2 years later:

Former Israeli special operations officer [Aaron Cohen] says US must strike back at Iran

nxjzykR.jpg

DkUA1iR.jpg

bFSMFPx.jpg

8QxHLo7.jpg

Ah yes, who are the real "terrorists" here...LMFAO!

Edited by gendao

3 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

I have never posted anti-Semitic crap. So I will continue to make the charitable assumption that this is a case of mistaken identity. 

One could demand to see the quote that usually settles it  .   

How are you with a hand gun ? 

1present.jpg?format=1500w

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SirPalomides said:

I have never posted anti-Semitic crap. So I will continue to make the charitable assumption that this is a case of mistaken identity. 

I would definitely apologize if it was the case.  Have to reiterate -- I won't be able to present proof until I have the time.  I remember what was said, I don't remember where, so the benefit of the doubt is yours.  

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

One could demand to see the quote that usually settles it  .   

How are you with a hand gun ? 

1present.jpg?format=1500w

I did ask for that. Taomeow could have found it in a fraction of the time she took to write that rant, if it existed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SirPalomides said:

I did ask for that. Taomeow could have found it in a fraction of the time she took to write that rant, if it existed.

Nope.  I tried.  I type 95 wpm, the "rant" was nothing time-wise.  But "Israel is a racist apartheid state" is not an exact quote, quoting from memory, and you can't swing a duel gun around here without hitting a direct exact quote aficionado, so I hold off on quoting that particular entry until I actually find it.  And an even more interesting document you produced.  Do stay tuned.

If you’re accusing me of stating that Israel is a racist apartheid state, then no need to dig. I will gladly own that statement because It is true and a fact that has been noted by many Jewish leftists. If you’re going to label folks like Noam Chomsky and Bernie Sanders antisemitic then I’m not going to take you seriously.

• Like 1

Anti Semitism  is about prejudice against Jews . It isnt prejudice if  criticisms are true

Criticism of the Israeli government has repeatedly involved the charge that Israel has practised a system akin to apartheid against Arabs and Palestinians in its occupation of the West Bank.[1] Israel has been described as an "apartheid" state by some scholars, United Nations investigators,[2] human rights groups critical of Israeli policy[3][4] and supporters of the Boycott,

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Criticism of the Israeli government has repeatedly involved the charge that Israel has practised a system akin to apartheid against Arabs and Palestinians in its occupation of the West Bank.[1] Israel has been described as an "apartheid" state by some scholars, United Nations investigators,[2] human rights groups critical of Israeli policy[3][4] and supporters of the Boycott,

Hawkish Israeli defense minister seeks 'million' settlers in West Bank, doesn't see them as occupiers

JERUSALEM – Israel’s defense minister on Wednesday said he aimed to boost the number of Jewish settlers in the occupied West Bank to 1 million within a decade, from around 400,000 at present.

Naftali Bennett, a hawk who draws much of his support from settlers, is leading his New Right party to elections in March.

Our aim is that within a decade a million Israeli citizens will live in Judaea and Samaria,” Bennett said, using the biblical term for the Israeli-occupied West Bank.

He challenged use of the term “occupied.

“A people cannot be an occupier in its (own) land,” Bennett said. Netanyahu made the same point more bluntly.

Friedman, who is also Jewish and a strong supporter of settlements, said the new U.S. policy clearly states that “Israelis, Jews have the right to live in Judaea and Samaria.”

Trump signs order against boycotts on college campuses directed against Israel
Trump has sought to closely align himself with Israel, a move that appeals to many evangelical voters, too.
The order comes as the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against the Israeli government for its treatment of Palestinians becomes more prominent on some college campuses.

But critics said the order is based on stalled legislation designed less to combat anti-Semitism than to have a chilling effect on free speech and to crack down on campus critics of Israel.

c517f0f1e9b8d88cc23f817711ef17ac.png

Yeah, and as long as you carefully substitute "Zionist" for "Jew" you can say everything a nazi would say and be in the politically correct zone cleared for you by "some scholars."  Congratulations. 

I guess Arab citizens of Israel could tell a lot about their suffering to those "scholars" if the latter bothered to ask.  Nevermind, here's some statistics of the horrors of the "racist apartheid" in action for the accidental tourist:

20% of the population of Israel are Arabs  

• 23% of Israeli doctors are Arabs 
• 46% of Israeli pharmacists are Arabs 
• 28% of hi-tech students at the Technion are Arabs 
• 16% of the students in all of Israeli higher education are Arabs

Shocking I'm sure.  Care to compare to any other country with a minority population?  Take your pick.  

What a disappointing day it has been.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Yeah, and as long as you carefully substitute "Zionist" for "Jew" you can say everything a nazi would say and be in the politically correct zone cleared for you by "some scholars."  Congratulations. 

I guess Arab citizens of Israel could tell a lot about their suffering to those "scholars" if the latter bothered to ask.  Nevermind, here's some statistics of the horrors of the "racist apartheid" in action for the accidental tourist:

Shocking I'm sure.  Care to compare to any other country with a minority population?  Take your pick.  

Fine consolation for living in an open air prison where the government can murder your family or flatten your home with impunity. 

And while you can certainly disagree with me, the accusation of anti-semitism is completely uncalled for and despicable. And I find it pretty amazing that while you are so quick to make this accusation, you unquestioningly accept the wild theories of Alberto Rivera about how the Vatican founded Islam, Nazis, Freemasons, and communism, which at echo the warped reasoning employed by anti-semites. Alberto Rivera’s brand of Christian fundamentalism sees Jews as pawns in an apocalyptic game- the “Christian Zionist” ideology that is in fact deeply anti-Semitic and which influences Trump’s policies toward Israel. 

As an aside let me be clear that I have no sympathy for the stuff Gendao is posting that suggests that the “Zionists” (and yes in this case it is an antisemitic whistle word) control the US government. The reasoning that criticism of Israel being persecuted proves that Israel controls the US is faulty to say the least. In response to a few of Gendao’s Annunaki shitposts on another thread I posted the fittingly insane rants of Francis E Dec, Esq.

Edited by SirPalomides
  • Like 2

It's all a dance (the Iran thing) - see who benefits. (not just Trump)

• Like 2

It is a very weird dance but one in which there are many moving parts and a full-out war could be started from one little mistake or overreaction. Both sides have “proxies” that they don’t have full control over and it is very easy for a handful of hotheads somewhere to do something dumb that drags everybody else in.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

It is a very weird dance but one in which there are many moving parts and a full-out war could be started from one little mistake or overreaction. Both sides have “proxies” that they don’t have full control over and it is very easy for a handful of hotheads somewhere to do something dumb that drags everybody else in.

Overreaction for sure... an Epsom salt bath and a glass of wine should help. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

War (or military action) is the continuation of policy by other means.  The problem with violence is that it has violent (and thus chaotic) results.  So the use of violence has this level of unpredictability.  But measured or controlled violence can sometimes be used to bring about multiple aims - and if you ride the chaotic cloud which results you can succeed.  The trick is make more than one side the winner in a pluralist battlefield.  Then you have the chance of sowing the thing up quickly before it gets out of hand.  But it's always a percentage chance.

5 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Taomeow are you of Jewish descent?

I really cannot recognize you in this thread. If you are, that would explain a lot. If not, then why the emotional investment?  :huh:

I am not teasing you not challenging you, all i want is to understand this weird outburst.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Taomeow said:

you're actually on hold on the phone with cops (real not metaphorical) over something that isn't making your day at all

Yikes, hope everything´s OK with the people in your world.  

I´ve long wished it was possible to have a heartfelt and educational discussion about world events on this forum.  The potential consequences of what´s going on with Iran and the US....whew, so big, it certainly seems like we ought to be able to discuss it.  Unfortunately, I don´t think we can though.  Years of Trump Talk have taught me that.  Maybe there´s something about the disembodied nature of online communication that precludes harmonious talk about politics.  Or are people having productive online political conversations elsewhere?  I dunno.  

What I do know is that taking care of the real flesh-and-blood people in our lives trumps (no pun intended) whatever´s going on here.  At least for me.  There´s no winning the war against internet bozos.  They´re impervious to reason, always ready to come back with a clever retort or rationalization.  But we can make a difference with those we love.  Hope everyone you love is safe and secure. 

• Like 6

On 1/8/2020 at 6:56 PM, dawei said:

You need a lesson in Tao or Meow. maybe both.  

Off her game??    I found her brilliantly following her way.   

Whatever guilt you feel is your's to own... dont' try to pass it off onto another needing to feel it.

Here's a lesson:   Think Tao... then think Meow... do you really get any energetic difference ?

I got to thinking about this again and how your reply seemed so strange. TaoMeow herself said that she had never before gone off on anyone like that before. Other people mentioned how she was unrecognizable in her responses. (Obviously not brilliantly following her way). Why were you spinning obvious BS?  I also was wondering why you had to jump in and defend a very strong, extremely capable women who does not need a white knight?

Then I was looking at how you twisted and misapplied my use of guilty.  Then it dawned on me. When TaoMeow was being harassed and treated so unfairly, (that she ended up leaving until the moderators left and you were no longer admin) that it was your moderators that were harassing her.  You watched it unfold and you could have stopped it at any time and you did not!  You know you should have, but, you did not. Guilt!

Edited by moment
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, moment said:

I got to thinking about this again and how your reply seemed so strange. TaoMeow herself said that she had never before gone off on anyone like that before. Other people mentioned how she was unrecognizable in her responses. (Obviously not brilliantly following her way). Why were you spinning obvious BS?  I also was wondering why you had to jump in and defend a very strong, extremely capable women who does not need a white knight?

Then I was looking at how you twisted and misapplied my use of guilty.  Then it dawned on me. When TaoMeow was being harassed and treated so unfairly, (that she ended up leaving until the moderators left and you were no longer admin) that it was your moderators that were harassing her.  You watched it unfold and you could have stopped it at any time and you did not!  You know you should have, but, you did not. Guilt!

‘Well said!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Apech said:

This thread is turning out well.

Yes.. maybe WW two and a third.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this