Sign in to follow this  
Hannes

WW3 2020?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SirPalomides said:

Okay then. So have you explained Alberto Rivera's theories about the Jesuits to any 5-year-olds lately?

Let me try. Alberto Rivera took a few harsh facts and helped spin them into a web that was 90+% outrageous lies.

He believed that  the Jesuits were even responsible for the formation of the religion of Islam. The fact that the Jesuits were established 700 years after Islam seemed to have made no difference to him.The man was a crackpot.

 

Anybody who actually gives a shit about his conspiracy bullshit, here is some reading for you:

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html

 

It is certainly good for a few good laughs.

Edited by moment
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

For what it's worth, Taomeow, I think your contributions to the forum are valuable and I respect you. But accusing me of anti-Semitic crap... well, I've only made 150 posts to the forum, so it should be pretty easy to produce examples of that.

 

Remind me later.  Bad timing, and very bad moment to goad me.  I don't think I ever told anyone to fuck off before in all of my years here.  We can resume at a more opportune time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

 

Remind me later.  Bad timing, and very bad moment to goad me.  I don't think I ever told anyone to fuck off before in all of my years here.  We can resume at a more opportune time.

 

I suspect you have me confused with someone else. A simple apology would suffice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, moment said:

Let me try. Alberto Rivera took a few harsh facts and helped spin them into a web that was 90+% outrageous lies.

He believed that  the Jesuits were even responsible for the formation of the religion of Islam. The fact that the Jesuits were established 700 years after Islam seemed to have made no difference to him.The man was a crackpot.

 

Anybody who actually gives a shit about his conspiracy bullshit, here is some reading for you:

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html

 

It is certainly good for a few good laughs.

 

a 5 year old is gonna get that ?

 

" Jesuits ??? .... 

 

boy-scratching-head-thinking-confused-17

 

 

 

 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Nungali said:

 

a 5 year old is gonna get that ?

 

" Jesuits ??? .... 

 

boy-scratching-head-thinking-confused-17

 

 

 

 

It may be a bit of a stretch but, then again, I do not accept the premise that  "if you can't explain your theory in simple words to a five-year-old, it is wrong ". 

Edited by moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Also, try explaining to a 5-year old A) what "suicide by cop" is; b ) Why someone would want to do it; c) what it means for a government to commit "suicide by cop"; d) how America is the "cop" in this instance; e) why Iran would want to commit suicide by this "cop" and f) how this is accomplished by launching missiles at an empty base that Iran has forewarned before striking

Edited by SirPalomides

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, moment said:

It may be a bit of a stretch but, then again, I do not accept the premise that  "if you can't explain your theory in simple words to a five-year-old, it is wrong ". 


‘I imagine that also applies to the theory of Quantum Mechanics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets keep it on subject.

 

At the moment, Trump proves- its better to be lucky, then smart.

 

If the 15 ballistic missiles fired had killed 2 or 3 people, would he then be honor?bound to devastate 52 Iranian sites, cultural or not?  It was luck the missiles caused so little damage thus he, and the world were let off the hook. 

 

One day, tomorrow or next week, we may not be so lucky.  For now though, it kinda worked out well.  Which is dangerous, because Trump's supporters/advisers are crowing about his genius understanding, instead of realizing if one of 15 ballistic missiles moved 30 feet to the left, he might have a pressed a button that'd kill 1,000's or 10'000s and set in motion a very destructive war. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ralis said:


‘I imagine that also applies to the theory of Quantum Mechanics. 

Find & Share Quotes with Friends
 

Albert Einstein > Quotes > Quotable Quote

Albert Einstein

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”


 Albert Einstein
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elijah Magnier's article on this is, as usual, worth reading:

 

Quote

 

Just after midnight local time today, Iranian ballistic missiles “Fateh 313” hit two military bases in Iraq that host a significant concentration of US forces, along with other allies. The Iranian direct hit was the retaliation for the US assassination of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds brigade Sardar Qassem Soleimani and his companions, killed by a US drone at Baghdad airport last week. The Iranian retaliation carries several strategic messages to the Middle East for this year 2020 and for many years to come. What are these messages? What will come of Iran’s open attack on the most powerful country in the world?

A high-ranking Iranian official contacted the Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdel Mahdi after midnight to inform him that Iran had decided to retaliate for the assassination of its General. Iran said it would hit a concentration of US forces in Iraq, without hitting any Iraqi forces.

Prime Minister Adel Abdel Mahdi – according to well-informed sources in Baghdad – answered that “this act may carry devastating results on the Middle East: Iraq refuses to become the theatre for a US-Iran war”. The Iranian official replied: “Those who began this cycle of violence are the US, not Iran; the decision has been taken.”

Prime Minister Abdel Mahdi informed the US forces of the Iranian decision. US declared a state of emergency and alerted all US bases in Iraq and the region in advance of the attack.

 

Read the rest here: https://ejmagnier.com/2020/01/08/iranian-messages-behind-attacking-us-bases-in-iraq-and-the-consequences/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Taomeow said:
Find & Share Quotes with Friends
 

Albert Einstein > Quotes > Quotable Quote

Albert Einstein

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”


 Albert Einstein

Not understanding something and its being wrong are two very different things.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Lets keep it on subject.

 

At the moment, Trump proves- its better to be lucky, then smart.

 

If the 15 ballistic missiles fired had killed 2 or 3 people, would he then be honor?bound to devastate 52 Iranian sites, cultural or not?  It was luck the missiles caused so little damage thus he, and the world were let off the hook. 

 

One day, tomorrow or next week, we may not be so lucky.  For now though, it kinda worked out well.  Which is dangerous, because Trump's supporters/advisers are crowing about his genius understanding, instead of realizing if one of 15 ballistic missiles moved 30 feet to the left, he might have a pressed a button that'd kill 1,000's or 10'000s and set in motion a very destructive war. 

 

agreed, also if anyone thinks a "for now" with the present conditions is in anyway guaranteed or predictable for more than a day or two then they are fooling themselves.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, moment said:

Not understanding something and its being wrong are two very different things.

 

OK.  You are not wrong, you just don't understand.  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Taomeow said:

 

OK.  You are not wrong, you just don't understand.  

Funny, a meaningless mis-direction from your original incorrect statement but, still very funny! You have quite a talent for that. I have no problem with my not understanding many things, and you?

Edited by moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, moment said:

Funny, a meaningless mis-direction from your original incorrect statement but, still very funny! You have quite a talent for that. I have no problem with my not understanding many things, and you?

 

I also have no problem with your not understanding many things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Taomeow said:

 

I also have no problem with your not understanding many things. 

Did something bad happen today?  You have been mean-spirited, telling people to fuck off and launching mistaken slanderous attacks, unable to let go of untenable positions.  Always resorting to a kind of clever silliness. Completely off your game!

Well, I kind of feel guilty for being part of hijacking a thread so, I will move on.  Whatever is going on, I hope it is better tomorrow.

 

                   Take care and be well,

Edited by moment
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, moment said:

Did something bad happen today?  You have been mean-spirited, telling people to fuck off and launching mistaken slanderous attacks, unable to let go of untenable positions.  Always resorting to a kind of clever silliness. Completely off your game!

Well, I kind of feel guilty for being part of hijacking a thread so, I will move on.  Whatever is going on, I hope it is better tomorrow.

 

                   Take care and be well,

 

You need a lesson in Tao or Meow. maybe both.  

 

Off her game??    I found her brilliantly following her way.   

 

Whatever guilt you feel is your's to own... dont' try to pass it off onto another needing to feel it.

 

Here's a lesson:   Think Tao... then think Meow... do you really get any energetic difference ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hrm. Another political thread. More emotions. Not good. Too many names to run away from fast. Mixing strong personalities and politics. Bad. Close thread. Or walk out. Better to walk out instead of being thrown out. Good people. Good friends. All of them. Bad neighborhood. 

 

Walking out.

 

- Rorschach’s journal, final entry

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Hrm. Another political thread. More emotions. Not good. Too many names to run away from fast. Mixing strong personalities and politics. Bad. Close thread. Or walk out. Better to walk out instead of being thrown out. Good people. Good friends. All of them. Bad neighborhood. 

 

Walking out.

 

- Rorschach’s journal, final entry

 

I am not touching it!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, moment said:

It may be a bit of a stretch but, then again, I do not accept the premise that  "if you can't explain your theory in simple words to a five-year-old, it is wrong ". 

 

Well, of course ,    as  that isnt how the saying goes at all .  

 

The above suggests if you CAN explain 'your theory '    to  a 5 year old - it is right . 

 

" Yes Billy ,   the alien space lizards that run the country  will eat you if you are naughty . "

 

:)  

 

( Hmmm ... sounds like  'Mr Appleton '   * )

 

The original was - if you really understand something, you should be able to explain it to a child .

 

 

 

*

 

Spoiler

BK+Taylor+May+1980.jpg

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ralis said:

 

I am not touching it!

 

Me neither.  What´s going on between the US and Iran seems like such a big thing, part of me wants to go there.  But then I think about the mini-war that could create right here and it doesn´t seem worth it.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

Also, try explaining to a 5-year old A) what "suicide by cop" is; b ) Why someone would want to do it; c) what it means for a government to commit "suicide by cop"; d) how America is the "cop" in this instance; e) why Iran would want to commit suicide by this "cop" and f) how this is accomplished by launching missiles at an empty base that Iran has forewarned before striking

 

a - e  is   based on a misunderstanding of the situation . However I will give  f a shot .

 

' You know that big bully down the street  America ?  Well he  threw a rock and it killed little Iran's favourite doggie.  They arent going to put up with that !   But if they do something just as bad back , they will get beaten up . So they threw rocks over the fence at that shed America  owns in some one else's backyard that some of them hang out in  ......   but someone else told them to go out for the day

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ralis said:


‘I imagine that also applies to the theory of Quantum Mechanics. 

 

Everything is made of wiggly little stings , some are just long bits of string but others have their ends joined to their beginnings .

 

:) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, thelerner said:

Lets keep it on subject.

 

At the moment, Trump proves- its better to be lucky, then smart.

 

If the 15 ballistic missiles fired had killed 2 or 3 people, would he then be honor?bound to devastate 52 Iranian sites, cultural or not?  It was luck the missiles caused so little damage thus he, and the world were let off the hook. 

 

One day, tomorrow or next week, we may not be so lucky.  For now though, it kinda worked out well.  Which is dangerous, because Trump's supporters/advisers are crowing about his genius understanding, instead of realizing if one of 15 ballistic missiles moved 30 feet to the left, he might have a pressed a button that'd kill 1,000's or 10'000s and set in motion a very destructive war. 

 

 

" Luck "   ?   :D

 

Gosh , those Iranians are terrible shots, aren't they ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Taomeow said:
Find & Share Quotes with Friends
 

Albert Einstein > Quotes > Quotable Quote

Albert Einstein

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”


 Albert Einstein

 

Thats the 'more correct ' version  .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this