Stosh

Trump talk

7 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

If in doubt watch this:

I always wonder by those espousing transgender accepted by many,,,do not accept  trans racial 

Rachel Dolezal at Spokane Rally cropped 2.jpg

This seems to be more logical basically states the same idea  race / gender /  a construct one can chose what and who they are...based on inner feelings....

Edited by windwalker
  • Haha 2

moar winz

24c134d56f47f5f45b45231b077e45d6b0ea6fd3

bdbcefa04fe07981528b417f54dd9aa5ca5d9751

Spoiler

and there's 17 again

2c1a921748d43b6f08dc13147b782a4769a9df77

1fa6e3e546596ef32089d759e691f454722c53f5

Of course, with this Tweet, President Trump has just made the censoring of Tweets and any social media content, a potential issue of National Security……

If it was censored, it could have had an effect on World Peace. Well played Mr President

Edited by joeblast

19 minutes ago, joeblast said:

moar winz

Reveal hidden contents

and there's 17 again

:lol: as usual, cowering before the despots. Sinister going-ons. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, joeblast said:

moar winz

Reveal hidden contents

and there's 17 again

I won't speculate on the significance of seventeen, but the remainder of this is just absolutely amazing. Trump is taking diplomacy away from the diplomats. He is, to use a business term, a disruptive force on the geo-political stage, and I love him for that.

You'll recall the debates of 2016, Trump said something along the lines of "I'll be so presidential, you won't believe it." Well, I did not believe it - not a first. But I do now.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, C T said:

LOL....and just what do you think is going on there?

since you dont seem to believe the cia had its strings quite deeply attached, and you completely have no idea why Eric Schmidt resigned from Google and immediately flew to north korea to retrieve a server once Trump issued that executive order about seizing assets of those guilty of human rights abuses or serious corruption :)

mista I admittedly havent been paying a heck of a lot of attention to what's going on here :D

Edited by joeblast

7 minutes ago, joeblast said:

LOL....and just what do you think is going on there?

since you dont seem to believe the cia had its strings quite deeply attached, and you completely have no idea why Eric Schmidt resigned from Google and immediately flew to north korea to retrieve a server once Trump issued that executive order about seizing assets of those guilty of human rights abuses or serious corruption :)

mista I admittedly havent been paying a heck of a lot of attention to what's going on here :D

You cant be faulted for not paying attention to whats going on when Trump himself seems to share that state of concentration deficit frequently lol :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, C T said:

You cant be faulted for not paying attention to whats going on when Trump himself seems to share that state of concentration deficit frequently lol :lol:

that wasnt even a parry or deflection, but a duck a roll for the door!  :lol:  difficult question to answer?

1 minute ago, joeblast said:

that wasnt even a parry or deflection, but a duck a roll for the door!  :lol:  difficult question to answer?

Im more interested to know what people use for door stops nowadays. 

You'd be amazed at the creativity. Old cameras. Did you know old cameras make handy door stops? 

Expedience. Thats what it boils down to mate. 

Making hay while the sun shines springs to mind. 

:lol:

55 minutes ago, C T said:

I don't understand your comment, and don't see "cowering" in what's been presented here. 

: makes confused face, and wanders back to my own ppd :

Just now, ilumairen said:

I don't understand your comment, and don't see "cowering" in what's been presented here. 

im projecting lol

• Haha 1

Just now, ilumairen said:

Are you enjoying the dance on the screen?

Its fun when seen for what it is, bad choreography and all not withstanding :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

he thinks because I support trump its cowering, lol

gotta say though, even for people who "dont watch the news" it is pretty ironic when they still accept pretty much anything "the news" wishes to assert

2 minutes ago, joeblast said:

gotta say though, even for people who "dont watch the news" it is pretty ironic when they still accept pretty much anything "the news" wishes to assert

not you Joe

I'll let my friend speak for himself, and trust him to be honest with me.

:blink: If people aren't watching the news, how are they able to accept assertions they aren't privy to?

You guys are silly in your funhouse reflections sometimes..

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

I'll let my friend speak for himself, and trust him to be honest with me.

:blink: If people aren't watching the news, how are they able to accept assertions they aren't privy to?

You guys are silly in your funhouse reflections sometimes..

its important to be able to notice when the mirror is not flat :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, C T said:

Im more interested to know what people use for door stops nowadays. 

You'd be amazed at the creativity. Old cameras. Did you know old cameras make handy door stops? 

Expedience. Thats what it boils down to mate. 

Making hay while the sun shines springs to mind. 

:lol:

Best doorstop ever is a burnt out Battery Backup (UPS)

On 6/27/2019 at 3:26 PM, Stosh said:

If you lure my enemy into a mine field , I benefited but you are guilty. 

If you break into the bank , knowing you are taking a risk , how the heck is the fault of the employee? 

wherever wealth is hoarded, those who participate are to blame... as here lies the source of temptation for subsequent thievery?

1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

wherever wealth is hoarded, those who participate are to blame... as here lies the source of temptation for subsequent thievery?

I disagree, they need to fix their own countries rather than drag their problems here, we have plenty. I am sure they have plenty of folks who would fit right in and obey the laws we basically agree on. 

However, we do have irresponsible people who would lure fraudulent voters, and create a second class 'citizen' workforce. 

Blame the thieves for thieving , blame the irresponsible for being irresponsible. 

1 hour ago, Stosh said:

I disagree, they need to fix their own countries rather than drag their problems here, we have plenty. I am sure they have plenty of folks who would fit right in and obey the laws we basically agree on. 

However, we do have irresponsible people who would lure fraudulent voters, and create a second class 'citizen' workforce. 

Blame the thieves for thieving , blame the irresponsible for being irresponsible. 

ah, I see.  i was speaking conceptually, you are speaking directly, locally and personally.  I have not read the prior thread, but only felt a pull to respond philosophically to this one statement on the feed page.  Please disregard my comment in any other context.  I mean only that in any massing of wealth, inevitably is the process of loss and theft.  So the amasser is complicit in the theft, though not guilty of it.

Stop short of the brim.
Oversharpenned blades soon blunt.
Better to stop short.

Claim wealth and titles,
Disaster surely lives there.
This is nature's way.

Amass stores of gold
and no one can protect it.
Retire when work's done!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

I won't speculate on the significance of seventeen, but the remainder of this is just absolutely amazing. Trump is taking diplomacy away from the diplomats. He is, to use a business term, a disruptive force on the geo-political stage, and I love him for that.

You'll recall the debates of 2016, Trump said something along the lines of "I'll be so presidential, you won't believe it." Well, I did not believe it - not a first. But I do now.

IMO, It was nothing short of brilliant.  He doesn't need to act presidential but human enough to care to forge a better relationship.  An example of Politicians who lost this art was with Christ :ph34r:

Politicians tend to want to kill (or have rhetoric bordering on it) when someone does something they would never do (or have the guts to do).   That is partly why Trump was elected; to do the unconventional.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, silent thunder said:

That's only part of it. The left also wants to erase caucasians and replace us with mestizos and africans. 

It's amazing how the left has turned their caucasian members against themselves.  Cleary when someone is ideologically driven, one's own self preservation instinct can be bypassed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

That's only part of it. The left also wants to erase caucasians and replace us with mestizos and africans. 

It's amazing how the left has turned their caucasian members against themselves.  Cleary when someone is ideologically driven, one's own self preservation instinct can be bypassed. 

A mouse sniffs the air, catches the whiff of cat urine, and runs towards the source of the smell… and straight into the jaws of a cat. This bizarre suicidal streak is the work of a single-celled parasite called Toxoplasma gondii, which has commandeered the mouse’s brain and turned it into a Trojan rodent—a vehicle for sneaking T.gondii into a cat.

T.gondii (or Toxo for short) infects a wide variety of mammals, but it only completes its life cycle in the guts of a cat. To get there, Toxo has ways of subverting the behaviour of dead-end hosts like mice. Its machinations are subtle, so subtle that it’s normally hard to tell an infected mouse from an uninfected one. But the difference becomes obvious when there’s cat pee in the air. Normal mice, even lab-born ones that have never met a cat, have an innate fear of cat smells. Those infected with Toxo do not. They (and their parasites) are more likely to end up in a cat.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/phenomena/2013/04/26/mind-bending-parasite-permanently-quells-cat-fear-in-mice/

"People don't have ideas, Ideas have people."

Carl Jung

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:
4 hours ago, silent thunder said:

there's that mis-quote bug again...