Stosh

Trump talk

Yeah,, nice clipping Windwalker. I saw it mentioned on Bongino's show. It reminds me of the guy who said.. If we don't impeach him, he's going to be re-elected! 😁 

This is an interview from a week ago with Lawrence Wilkerson, Colin Powell's former chief of staff.

With the announcement that Iran will break the terms of its nuclear agreement, for stockpiling enriched uranium, the stage is set for a confrontation between the US and its European allies. The situation will contribute to greater US isolation, says Col. Wilkerson

Edited by Trunk

49 minutes ago, Trunk said:

This is an interview from a week ago with Lawrence Wilkerson, Colin Powell's former chief of staff.

See?

Trunk thinks we have to keep our allies and Iran happy, or we will be isolated , not that Iran is Isolated and having hard economic times because of being a terrorist state ,instead , he thinks we are the 'bad ones' , for trying to control the terrorists. 

This kind of world view makes Americans take a weak stance,  with a policy of appeasement, like BO.

Its backwards,  makes no sense ,  and the reason to see it this way is that fits in his echo chamber.  

TDS. 

• Like 2

Wesley Kanne Clark, Sr. (born December 23, 1944) is a retired General of the United States Army. He graduated as valedictorian of the class of 1966 at West Point and was awarded a Rhodes Scholarship to the University of Oxford, where he obtained a degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics. He later graduated from the Command and General Staff College with a master's degree in military science. He spent 34 years in the U.S. Army, receiving many military decorations, several honorary knighthoods, and the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Clark commanded Operation Allied Force in the Kosovo War during his term as the Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO from 1997 to 2000.

I guess I like learning from articulate, intelligent, experienced, well informed people in their area of expertise. 

If you like following those who specialize in 3 word slogans that a crowd can chant to stir their base emotions, that's up to you.

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Trunk said:

I guess I like learning from articulate, intelligent, experienced, well informed people in their area of expertise. 

If you like following those who specialize in 3 word slogans that a crowd can chant to stir their base emotions, that's up to you.

The title is wrong, you cant reward terrorism and have it go away, again, you are looking at the job title and dispensing with thinking for yourself. Other people disagree with Clark ,- that giving 150 Billion dollars back to Iran plus interest ! , and getting lip service in return , is beyond just stupid. 

Edited by Stosh

"The title is wrong, you cant reward terrorism and have it go away, again, you are looking at the job title and dispensing with thinking for yourself. "

Agree.

What is it that people expect to change that hasn't changed in over 40 years.  

The Trump Administration  very pragmatic, for the most part not concerned with any type of ideology  of  regime change or spreading democracy.

Old world Drives with new world weapontrey not a good mix

• Thanks 1

Iran is intentionally taunting us. They want the US to attack them so they can pull out the victim card. The first thing they would do is call Russia, China, and North Korea to strengthen their already strong ties against us. Certainly several weak-willed European nations would join them. Then they could work to undermine the blockades against them, thereby legitimizing themselves and their allies while delegitimizing  the US and our allies.

This is a chess game, not a brawl, and Trump didn't fall for the trap.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

Iran is intentionally taunting us. They want the US to attack them so they can pull out the victim card. The first thing they would do is call Russia, China, and North Korea to strengthen their already strong ties against us. Certainly several weak-willed European nations would join them. Then they could work to undermine the blockades against them, thereby legitimizing themselves and their allies while delegitimizing  the US and our allies.

This is a chess game, not a brawl, and Trump didn't fall for the trap.

There's a crux where talking points are meaningless, they don't think being a sponsor of worldwide terrorism

,and thereby looking illegit isn't enough to stop them from their plan ,

because the people suffer , while the leadership is supported in retaliation, ( its just like what the Dems are doing) . 

Our allies will still be mostly with us , and our enemies will remain mostly against us. 

So just deal with the issue , and ignore the imaginary and cowardly court of world opinion. 

I support Trump whether he chooses to take the thing in stride , or , if he chooses to blast the heck out of their military installations. 

2 hours ago, Trunk said:

I don't have much issue with what he said... he was generally along the lines of the administration on some points, but didn't give credit when he could of.  I agree on not using military retaliation for diplomacy (which the admin is pursuing) and he talked of 'two paths' which again, is the admin approach. 

3 word slogans belong to politicians on left and right... wait till this weeks debates :P

I have felt two issues:

1. The repeated strikes occurring, if they continue, will eventually not be acceptable by the international community and they will have to answer for it, or get a response in some form.

2. The US withdrew from the agreement... which means they should keep their noses out of it and let those who still make up the deal (the United Kingdom, Russia, France, and China—plus Germany) and the European Union) be the ones to scream foul when Iran talks of withdrawing.

FWIW:  This seems to be the proposed 'citizenship' question for the Census:

The Census Bureau would ask for each member of each household, "Is this person a citizen of the United States?" It comes with five options for answering: born in the U.S.; born in Guam, Northern Marianas, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands; born abroad to a parent or parents who are U.S. citizens; born abroad and naturalized in the U.S., born abroad and not a citizen. There's no option for non-citizens to say whether they're in the U.S legally.

1 hour ago, dawei said:

FWIW:  This seems to be the proposed 'citizenship' question for the Census:

The legality of their status , is up to the US and its laws. They don't have a right to declare that they are here legally.

That is for a US court to determine. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Stosh said:

Arendt suggests that they have been systematically lied to, so they have given up trying to know what the truth is, they start seeing the issues in terms of a personal emotional reaction of the moment.

You're missing perhaps her most important point, which was at the end....the dash might mess it up a bit, so try without:

Spoiler

The result of a consistent and total substitution of lies for factual truth is not that the lie will now be accepted as truth and truth be defamed as a lie, that the sense by which we take our bearings in the real world—and the category of truth versus falsehood is among the mental means to this end—is being destroyed.”

The result of a consistent and total substitution of lies for factual truth is not that the lie will now be accepted as truth and truth be defamed as a lie, but that the sense by which we take our bearings in the real world is being destroyed.”

Which is what is meant by ...who was it william colby the cia director.....that said the cia's mission will be complete when everything the public believes is false.  It is not quite so much that there's completely false information out there, its that there has been such a lengthy bombardment that the noise makes it nearly impossible to be completely accurate in one's assessment of the situation.

This having our sense for it, to an extent, having been destroyed.

19 hours ago, windwalker said:

seems like google is censoring  the utube

*chuckles*  I'm trying to think of how many years ago I could have told you that :lol:

6 hours ago, Trunk said:

Poor Trunk....cant wrap his head around the fact that we have in Iran with the shah, the replacement with the mullahs.....we have thesis antithesis, synthesis.  And Obama turned his back on the Iranian people 10 years ago when they were crying out for support to have their own revolution - except theirs was REAL, which was why Obama told the world they were illegitimate, and proceeded to do the shady pallets of cash congress not even told EU leaders paid off to deal that COULD have gone through wire transfer, they can do that sort of thing for bulk funds transfers, but nope, this one was many shipments not all going to the same place, and yeah, remember the mullahs threatening the EU saying support us or we'll tell everyone what yall were paid as part of that "JPCOA" bullshit!

So long as you get and trust your "news" from the very mouthpieces of propaganda, you'll NEVER be able to believe a correct story.

Edited by joeblast
and there's 2 more weird cult things coming soon one of which ties into the bush family
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, joeblast said:

You're missing perhaps her most important point, which was at the end....the dash might mess it up a bit, so try without:

Hide contents

The result of a consistent and total substitution of lies for factual truth is not that the lie will now be accepted as truth and truth be defamed as a lie, that the sense by which we take our bearings in the real world—and the category of truth versus falsehood is among the mental means to this end—is being destroyed.”

Which is what is meant by ...who was it william colby the cia director.....that said the cia's mission will be complete when everything the public believes is false.  It is not quite so much that there's completely false information out there, its that there has been such a lengthy bombardment that the noise makes it nearly impossible to be completely accurate in one's assessment of the situation.

This having our sense for it, to an extent, having been destroyed.

*chuckles*  I'm trying to think of how many years ago I could have told you that :lol:

Poor Trunk....cant wrap his head around the fact that we have in Iran with the shah, the replacement with the mullahs.....we have thesis antithesis, synthesis.  And Obama turned his back on the Iranian people 10 years ago when they were crying out for support to have their own revolution - except theirs was REAL, which was why Obama told the world they were illegitimate, and proceeded to do the shady pallets of cash congress not even told EU leaders paid off to deal that COULD have gone through wire transfer, they can do that sort of thing for bulk funds transfers, but nope, this one was many shipments not all going to the same place, and yeah, remember the mullahs threatening the EU saying support us or we'll tell everyone what yall were paid as part of that "JPCOA" bullshit!

So long as you get and trust your "news" from the very mouthpieces of propaganda, you'll NEVER be able to believe a correct story.

I am not sure where we differ on Arendt's basic point , I think its close enough. 

The propaganda and skewed presentation of information is wreaking havoc , undermining our constitutional rights , simply by confusing the crap out of everybody. 

It is like there are two separate data sets , braided together .

I talked to some dems , and ask them if they had even heard of several subjects, Hunter Biden , proj. Dragonfly  , and it was like they just 'stepped off the boat' , they never even heard of it , or it just didn't register as significant. 

In short, the media giants want to regulate American speech , so it fits with what would be allowable in Communist China , so they can integrate the markets, and control the population. The Tech giants are a far more difficult issue than border control. 

I am thinking that the only hope to reconcile what the two groups see,

is people being punished , and election results,

because those are not just a matter of personal opinion.

I wouldn't care to push the Reps to accelerate the slow -roll -out of info ,  but 1) such talking points aren't going to fix anything and 2) it takes time to get from indictment, to sentencing. 

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Stosh said:

“The result of a consistent and total substitution of lies for factual truth is not that the lie will now be accepted as truth and truth be defamed as a lie, but that the sense by which we take our bearings in the real world—and the category of truth versus falsehood is among the mental means to this end—is being destroyed.”

― Hannah Arendt

I would offer , that if one could arrange a civilized discussion with a panel of TDS victims , and explain at length and with great patience,  the argument for supporting Trump, and present all the evidence and logic , that it wouldn't amount to a hill of beans, and it would scare the bejeezus out of them into understanding that talking points are not of use for people who have lost touch with their moral center. Twenty years ago , I doubt that you could even get a 51% percent majority of women to legalize killing babies in the third trimester.

And - That if you presented the thousands of homeless in LA , and suggested that the city should become a sanctuary for yet more desperate people , who are not even from here, and give them all free health care , they would ask if you were out of your mind. 

Quoting Hannah Arendt to prop up support for Trump is beyond the pale. It is very easy to Google and present quotes, but reading her work in depth is quite another. Arendt was a Jewish refugee who escaped Nazi Germany in 1933 during Hitler's rise to power and she well understood the dangers of normalizing evil in which many succumb to. "Origins of Totalitarianism", "We Refugees", "The Banality of Evil", are well worth an in depth study.

• Like 1

Just now, ralis said:

Quoting Hannah Arendt to prop up support for Trump is beyond the pale. It is very easy to Google and present quotes, but reading her work in depth is quite another. Arendt was a Jewish refugee who escaped Nazi Germany in 1933 during Hitler's rise to power and she well understood the dangers of normalizing evil in which many succumb to. "Origins of Totalitarianism", "We Refugees", "The Banality of Evil", are well worth an in depth study.

The shoe fits just fine, Sir. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stosh said:

The shoe fits just fine, Sir. 

I doubt you have read her writings.

Just now, ralis said:

I doubt you have read her writings.

I clearly read that which I quoted. 

3 hours ago, ralis said:

its a big irony since you support much of the totalitarianism that happens in the world.  progressivism is inherently totalitarian in its nature, it reminds me of when the zebra mussels came to Lake Champlain, seeking to choke out everything it can feed on and allowing no competition for the resources it seeks.

you cant even recognize the subversive elements created by the carnegies and rockefellers and the big money that has sought to shape the world to its liking - Progressivism IS banksterism, it is the perversion of all native thoughts and ideas and national laws, to be all subverted to the will and order of the banksters.  except we dont say banksters, in fact, that hand wave jedi mind trick already went past your eyes without you noticing.

you dont even want to know why the brown brothers made so much off that free labor, it doesnt fit the story that the rockefellers decided you needed to be educated with.

the programming of "hate trump" is so plainly obvious its not even funny, which is doubly ironic when juxtaposed with those who consider themselves "enlightened enough to see though orange man's bullshit."

c-i-a programming  (you cant deny it, as much as it burns you to read it and consider it has happened to you)

its not looking good for the traitor networks with Trump crashing the pervert-the-world party that the banksters lackeys were having.

I just want to see if they carry it up to the BIS and go fully, or is it just going to be half measures.  hanging traitors is only half measures, to me.  the banksters need to be cleansed from this planet and their perverted ways of thinking need to be expunged also.

Edited by joeblast

58 minutes ago, joeblast said:

you dont even want to know why the brown brothers made so much off that free labor, it doesnt fit the story that the rockefellers decided you needed to be educated with.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, joeblast said:

its a big irony since you support much of the totalitarianism that happens in the world.  progressivism is inherently totalitarian in its nature, it reminds me of when the zebra mussels came to Lake Champlain, seeking to choke out everything it can feed on and allowing no competition for the resources it seeks.

you cant even recognize the subversive elements created by the carnegies and rockefellers and the big money that has sought to shape the world to its liking - Progressivism IS banksterism, it is the perversion of all native thoughts and ideas and national laws, to be all subverted to the will and order of the banksters.  except we dont say banksters, in fact, that hand wave jedi mind trick already went past your eyes without you noticing.

the programming of "hate trump" is so plainly obvious its not even funny, which is doubly ironic when juxtaposed with those who consider themselves "enlightened enough to see though orange man's bullshit."

c-i-a programming  (you cant deny it, as much as it burns you to read it and consider it has happened to you)

its not looking good for the traitor networks with Trump crashing the pervert-the-world party that the banksters lackeys were having.

I just want to see if they carry it up to the BIS and go fully, or is it just going to be half measures.  hanging traitors is only half measures, to me.  the banksters need to be cleansed from this planet and their perverted ways of thinking need to be expunged also.

What you stated about me is made up of conspiratorial nonsense which does not deserve a response. If you read books instead of conspiracy sites, we might have a discussion. I challenge you to read Arendt's work!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ralis said:

What you stated about me is made up of conspiratorial nonsense which does not deserve a response. If you read books instead of conspiracy sites, we might have a discussion. I challenge you to read Arendt's work!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-25/google-ethics-team-busted-calling-prominent-conservative-jews-nazis-veritas

you supported the weaponization of the irs against conservative orgs and defended the rhetoric, you defended Obama when he ran guns to the mexican drug cartels, you basically do the same for every last sovereignty robbing humanity enslaving bankster policy there is - except if its the republicans wanting to go to war of course.  you take any position they program into the democrat underground following, without question.

we might have a discussion, LOL...I've been here a dozen years telling you an ever deepening story of your own enslavement, but that's the last thing you want to have a discussion about  :lol:

news flash - push comes to shove, banksters show their colors

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-25/ecb-italian-government-your-gold-ours-now

I cant wait to see what sort of spittle you come up with when the winning switches from esoteric to exoteric B)

Edited by joeblast

not this shit again

FBI Director Robert Mueller testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington, Wednesday, May 9, 2012, before the House Judiciary Committee. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

Reps. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) and Adam Schiff (D-CA), the chairmen of the House Judiciary and House Intelligence committees, announced on Tuesday evening that they have subpoenaed Special Counsel Robert Mueller to testify before a joint committee hearing on July 17.  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/25/https-www-breitbart-com-politics-2019-06-25-minneapolis-program-segregating-white-and-black-staffers-postponed/

• Haha 1

answers the the question of why Rice,  would send  her self an e  mail  15 days after a meeting

"by the book" 

time stamp 2:54

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

On 6/24/2019 at 2:31 PM, Stosh said:

A top Google executive was caught on hidden camera declaring that the federal government should not break up the tech giant — because then it would be more difficult to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

A Project Veritas undercover video released Monday shows Jen Gennai, head of Google’s Responsible Innovation team, which seeks to ensure “fair and ethical outcomes” via artificial intelligence, disputing Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s antitrust push.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1