silent thunder

Bums I am missing

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, hagar said:

Wow. I didn´t know I´m missed.
For what it´s worth... I kinda miss you too

 

 

Kinda?

:lol:

I hope you're doing well old friend!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/04/2019 at 2:38 PM, silent thunder said:

dawg...  I'm missing dawg.

 

 

His account of his enlightenment is probably the best thing I've ever read here. What an epic thread that was. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vajra Fist said:

 

His account of his enlightenment is probably the best thing I've ever read here. What an epic thread that was. 

 

 

Is this the thread which you are referring to?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vajra Fist said:

 

His account of his enlightenment is probably the best thing I've ever read here. What an epic thread that was. 

 

2 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

 

 

Is this the thread which you are referring to?

I think it was.  I just bumped it up and lumped together a few of his early posts and his last one.  I like the middle writing the best. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.3.2020 at 1:01 PM, steve said:

 

Kinda?

:lol:

I hope you're doing well old friend!

Well, Scandinavians are modest...
Doing kinda well... in the midst of this thing. 
But a wounderful time for practice.
Hope you are doing good, taking care of yourself and by all means; isolation is a gift!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hagar said:

Well, Scandinavians are modest...
Doing kinda well... in the midst of this thing. 
But a wounderful time for practice.
Hope you are doing good, taking care of yourself and by all means; isolation is a gift!

 

Yes, isolation is a gift.

Unfortunately not one I've yet received.

I work in health care and still quite busy so far.

I'm not directly involved in treating Covid19 patients but exposed to 20-30 patients daily plus staff and colleagues.

That is likely to change soon as the number of cases is growing rapidly in my area.

It's certainly been a great teaching of impermanence!

Interesting times...

Stay well.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steve, on the front lines, whoa.  God bless and be well.

 

Hagar, great to see you online.  There was a fear some Ragnarok event drove you away :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thelerner said:

Steve, on the front lines, whoa.  God bless and be well.

 

Hagar, great to see you online.  There was a fear some Ragnarok event drove you away :)

I was cast into the deepest abysses of the norse netherworlds, far away, beyond time and space, yet arose with only a slight thirst for beer.

Great to see you are still active!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, steve said:

 

Yes, isolation is a gift.

Unfortunately not one I've yet received.

I work in health care and still quite busy so far.

I'm not directly involved in treating Covid19 patients but exposed to 20-30 patients daily plus staff and colleagues.

That is likely to change soon as the number of cases is growing rapidly in my area.

It's certainly been a great teaching of impermanence!

Interesting times...

Stay well.

 

My deepest respect for your Work and the monumental task in front of you and all other Health care workers...
Will be sending you some Energy from Valhalla.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites