silent thunder

Bums I am missing

Recommended Posts

rain was such a sweetie - I'll always be thankful for that singing bowl :)  its still one of my most prized possessions

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Limahong said:

 

Hi Dada-da,

 

But of course - only when you are here, then can you miss yourself wondering to yourself as a Taoist.

 

But when you are gone, I will missed you and I will wonder where you have wandered.

 

But be rest assured - I will come and knock on your door.

 

 

Anybody home?

 

When when are gone, you will never be a goner to me. Let me state it categorically here - when you are gone:

I WILL DEFINITELY MISS YOU.

 

Creighton - thank you for the opportunity for me to tell Dada-da thus before he is gone.

 

- LimA

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Apech said:

 

 

I miss you but then I could never aim this gun properly.

I am indestructible!

 

I am also:

 

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brian and Hundun,

some others that i do not remember names

 

good to hear that Brian is doing well in the real world, hope he returns to teh bums when he is ready with his selfimposed exile.

but leaving for some time can be a goodness too

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

I am indestructible!

 

I am also:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Ha!  I always knew you were connected to some of your Inner Mystic.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blue eyed snake said:

Brian and Hundun,

some others that i do not remember names

 

good to hear that Brian is doing well in the real world, hope he returns to teh bums when he is ready with his selfimposed exile.

but leaving for some time can be a goodness too

 

I have really come to appreciate my media fasts.

 

It started as a temporary news and commercial tv/faceook fast, which was so wonderfully beneficial that now six years on, I do not sense a return soon.  Though I hope Brian's Bums Fast is a temporary one.

 

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, silent thunder said:

I have really come to appreciate my media fasts.

 

It started as a temporary news and commercial tv/faceook fast, which was so wonderfully beneficial that now six years on, I do not sense a return soon.  Though I hope Brian's Bums Fast is a temporary one.

 

 

...    :huh:    ...  I had to read that twice ! 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nungali said:

 

...    :huh:    ...  I had to read that twice ! 

 

 

 

Well that is an indication of either your mental health and or reading comprehension :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nungali said:

 

...    :huh:    ...  I had to read that twice ! 

 

 

I laughed as I typed it...

Me... I never Bum fast... my wife is far too hot.:ph34r:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@shanlung

 

Will not tire of his unique storytelling style, esp. these stories: meeting an immortal; and the pictures disappearing from his camera and computer after his journey in the mountains of Taiwan.

 

I hope his Chinese continues to improve. :) 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rainbowvein said:

@shanlung

 

Will not tire of his unique storytelling style, esp. these stories: meeting an immortal; and the pictures disappearing from his camera and computer after his journey in the mountains of Taiwan.

 

I hope his Chinese continues to improve. :) 

1

and the adventures of tinkerbell

https://www.google.com/search?q=shanlung+and+tinkerbell&client=firefox-b-1-ab&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjcmPSihOPYAhUJeawKHTCfAzEQsAQIJg&biw=1280&bih=609

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

rene!

Yeah, she does what needs be done.  If she remains alive she'll be back.

 

Hey, even if she isn't she might just come back and mess with us just for kicks.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, she does what needs be done.  If she remains alive she'll be back.

 

Hey, even if she isn't she might just come back and mess with us just for kicks.

 

 

Coming back for the kicks that is my plan!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goldisheavy, Encephalon, Rigdzin Trinley, L7Strikes, Ilumairen, Harmonious Emptiness, Brian, XieJia... and a few others whose presence and absence left a subtle print behind... 

 

most of all, my good buddy Vajrahridaya. RIP brother. 

 

 

Edited by C T
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rex! Haven't been posting for a while now.. 

 

Rex.. if you see this, hope all is well with you. _/\_

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites